Roto-Rooter Sewer Drain Service

Founded 1935 • With Angi since September 2012

3.3

Roto-Rooter Sewer Drain Service in Ames, IA, is your premium plumbing company, bringing you trusted residential and commercial services for over 17 years! All plumbers are not equal. Roto-Rooter is North America’s #1 plumbing repair and drain service company. Homeowners everywhere have relied on us for honest, professional advice on all types of services. Large jobs or small, we do it all: drain cleaning, plumbing, septic pumping, sewer cleaning and repair, and more! Let our professional plumbers deliver fast, dependable service to you by calling to schedule an appointment....

DDS PLUMBING

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. LICENSE: #2677. ADDITIONAL EMAIL ADDRESS: ddsplumbing@mchsi.com.

04/28/2014

Helen L.

Description of Work
Unclogged the BR stool.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

03/12/2014

Katheryn W.

When I called them I asked them to provide several plumbing services in addition to the drain cleaning. The person who took my call did not listen to what I wanted and was only concerned with how I was going to pay for the service. The tech who came out and did a good job unclogging the pipes but told me that he could not perform any of the plumbing services. He did, however, want to know how I wanted to pay for the service. Finally, in the end I talked to the manager or owner (I can't remember which) and told him how displeased I was. He blamed me for not communicating what I wanted to the person who took my call. I went ballistic! The next time I had a drain problem I called Draintech in Ames. They were wonderful!

Description of Work
Cleaned out pipes - slow draining sink.

Category plumbing

02/23/2014

Gina R.

Pipes. First crew showed up, told me my pipes were frozen, and that I'd need a different crew. 2nd crew cleaned out pipe.

Description of Work
Flushed out pipes.

Category drain cleaning

07/17/2013

Kathleen W.

I HAD CALLED A LOCAL PLUMBER 2 WEEKS BEFORE AFTER HIS SERVICE THE SEWERS BACKED UP AGAIN. ROTO ROOTER WERE CALLED TO DO THE SAME THING... AND IN A HOUR HAD CLEANED IT OUT TO THE STREET. THE ORIGINAL PLUMBER CALLED CHARGED $462.00 AND DIDN'T DO THE COMPLETE JOB. ROTO ROOTER DID THE COMPLETE JOB IN ONE HOUR AND ONLY CHARGED ME $126.00 FROM NOW ON I WILL CALL ROTO ROOTER.

Description of Work
SEWERS WERE BACKING UP I WANTED THEM CLEANED OUT TO THE STREET.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

02/20/2013

Rita D.

Had a water back-up in basement. That was unusual as we have been in the home for 8 years. They cleared line and then we had to call them out again in a few days. Turned out they weren't on main line the first time. Got it right the second time and sent our check back.

Description of Work
Clear main sewer line from home to street (city property) main line.

Category drain cleaning

09/03/2012

Frank M.

Our call was returned promptly and technician arrived quickly. As it was Sunday, this was appreciated.

Description of Work
Cleaned drain out.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Roto-Rooter Sewer Drain Service

Founded 1935 • With Angi since September 2012

3.3

2228 229th Place

Ames, IA 50014

Drain Cleaning, Plumbing, Septic Tanks and Systems Installation and Repair, Sewer Cleaning, Repair and Excavating, Farm Drainage Tiling, Jetting Service, Septic Pumping, Time of Transfer Inspections, Easy to Use Scheduling Online, Call for an Appointment, Free Estimates, Most Jobs Completed Same-Day Service, 24-Hour and Emergency Service

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa