Before you fix or replace the floors in your mobile home, consider the size and type of the damage, the flooring layers involved, and the materials you’ll use.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Villisca, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Villisca
- Ransom FlooringDylan did a great job putting a new floor in for us. He was neat, respectful and timely. He made sure we were satisfied when he was done. Will hire again.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Barnum Floors2 very experienced workmen. Little dust from sanding. Fast and efficient. 2 coats. Workmen were helpful in moving very large plant.
- TILE TIM ContractingTim gave us an estimate for replacing the 45 year old materials in our condo. He was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. He said that since he is a tile man and we wanted to go with sheet vinyl that he would bring in contractors with whom he regularly works to do the various projects. One gentleman would remove the existing vanity and flooring and put down new luan and install the vanity, another would take care of the plumbing and one more would do the sheet vinyl. Everything was in place and his estimate was competitive. We simply decided to go with a different contractor. In talking with him it is clear that he is incredibly well-versed in contracting and I would definitely call him again before I get other work done in my home
- Re-Bath of the HeartlandArrived exactly as planned. Worked continuously until the job was completely done. Layed down tarps to catch debris. Extremely accommodating and professional. Did a wonderful job from start to finish. Love, love, love my new tub & surrounding area! Beautiful job done. I have no complaints whatsoever
- DAVE'S WOOD FLOORSDave is always busy and he squeezed me into his very busy schedule. He actually came out on his own and did the final finish work instead of having an employee do it. I will always use them for additional work.
- Ski TileI recommend him to others. He was very trustworthy; I did not have any trouble leaving him in the house when I was gone. He was right on time.
- RICHARD WALCZAK FLOORING INCWe found him on Angie's List and had really good reviews. He was on time, did a really good job, the floors look great. He did what he said he would do, and I can't think of anything bad. I only had two bids and he was almost the same as the other bids. I would say he certainly is competitive and reasonable. I certainly would use this company again
- DAVE'S WOOD FLOORSDave gave an estimate which included repair of existing hardwood floor. Arrived promptly, job was neatly done and floor looks great.
Flooring Contractors in Villisca
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We have 3 employee's at the moment. Depending on size of job. Half is due upfront before work is started.Recent Review:I like them a lot. They were good to me. They took my old counter top and remove the sink,took out, the old stove and the placed new counter top, sink, glass top flat stove and new stainless steel hood. They charged me exactly the amount they quoted me. they were friendly, honest and they gave me a detailed quote. They are a small company but they gave me a very good service. I was impressed. They even cleaned after the work was doneKatherine G.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.comRecent Review:They were very professional and did a good job.Judy T.
- Business Description:I am a small flooring and remodeling business I started on my own in 2005. I offer competitive prices! I provide the highest quality work and offer promotions throughout the year!Recent Review:<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />It didn't go at all since the provider would not call. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Greg G.
- Business Description:Kitchen, Bath, & More! Located in Marshalltown Ia. Jamison Concepts llc provides and installs top of the line Tile, Wood / Laminate flooring, and Walk In Tubs in central Iowa. We have renovated entire homes, but Bathrooms and Kitchens are our specialty. Jamison Concepts llc ...it's what we do
- Business Description:Garage Force is your concrete coating solution!! We use state of the art Polyurea coatings that are 20 times stronger than Epoxy and 98% more flexible! We offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- Business Description:Contact us at (888) 972-0307 in Marble Rock, IA, to request services from our home construction company.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. We have flooring, lighting, 4 lines of cabinets, countertops, and much much more.Recent Review:Sat with him to plan the bathroom, and work out what we wanted. Double Sink, Tub surround & shower done in blue ONYX. <br /> REASONS FOR BAD REVIEW: <br /> 1) Measurement of bath room was measured wrong, Not allowing for new 1/2" wallboard being installed. <br /> 2) Different Decals on sink bowls were put in wrong bowls <br /> 3) Wallboard installed without insuring walls are flat, therefore tall linen closet is not flush and square against wall. <br /> 4) DOES NOT WORK WITH CONTRACT. <br /> 5) PRICE QUOTED WAS 5400.00 <br /> 6) DEPOSIT 3300.00 <br /> 7) BILLED PRICE TOTAL 8540.13 <br /> 8) Charged hourly rate for loading product into trailer to move to house. <br /> 9) DID NOT CLEAN UP AFTER DAYS WORK. In order for us to go to bed at night we had to clean up the cardboard that was around the cabinets and onyx. He installed the shower doors wrong. <br /> 10) WHEN HE SPRAYED THE ORANGE PEEL FOR THE WALLS HE SPRAYED EVERYTHING. WE HAD TO REPLACE THREE LIGHT FIXTURES AS WELL AS SCRAPE THE STUFF OFF OF THE NEW TUB AND SINKS. <br /> 11) After all this he put a builders lean on our house when we disputed the workmanship and the time it took. <br /Jack R.
- Business Description:BATHROOM REMODELER IN OMAHA, NE: If you need the expertise of a professional bathroom remodeler for a job in Omaha, NE, consider the unique services offered by Re-Bath. We're one of the largest bath remodeling companies in the nation with over 120 locations, and we have been servicing Omaha and the surrounding area for over a decade. We're not a "bathroom in a day" “cover up the old” type of company, but a unique type of general contractor whose all-inclusive services make it hassle-free to g..Recent Review:Quality materials as selected and professional installation done in just 2 days as promised.Kurt K.
- Business Description:Creative Home Renovations provides top quality services with competitive prices through our dedication to detail to each project assuring only the best for each of our clients. A business is only as good as its people and this is especially true in the construction industry. Whatever your dreams may be for your future project, rest assured it will be handled promptly, professionally, with 100% satisfaction with our company going and beyond the expectations for our clientele. Your home is pro..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Bathrooms are prone to both moisture and slips and falls, which is why it is very important to choose flooring that will stand up to the former and prevent the latter. Here are five options to avoid in order to create a safe bathroom.
The world of flooring is complex with countless types of floor coverings and installation methods. Whether you’re shopping for or installing floors, you’re bound to come across unfamiliar terms. Reference our handy glossary of common flooring terminology.
Find flooring installation in
- Red Oak
- Burlington Junction
flooring installation in Villisca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brazilian Direct
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Cabinets Floors & More304 N Roosevelt Ave
- Carpet World Flooring America3026 5th Avenue South
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- K&L roofing&drywall204 E Mission St
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- K&L roofing&drywall
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Laura's Designs
- Olson Floor Covering106 E Jefferson St
- Olson Floor Covering
- Prenger's Flooring America1318 Highway 30 West
- Prenger's Flooring America
- S.W.E. Construction1000 S 7Th
- S.W.E. Construction
- Verified FlooringP.O. Box 22
- Verified Flooring