If you’ve discovered a bowing basement wall in your home, you might not need to spring for a full foundation repair yet. Bracing your basement walls can correct the problem before it gets worse. Find out your basement wall bracing cost here.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Villisca, IA
There are 5 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Villisca
- RE-Builders LLCIt went great! Lots of issues were found along the way, but Mike was great at fixing them. Everything was done perfectly, and with great quality! I can't wait to hire him again!
- Pro Handyman ServicesThis is the second time Mark and his wife have installed kitchen cabinets, crown molding on the cabinet tops, and countertops. His work is excellent and done in a timely manner. We recommend his finish carpentry.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- GBC Kitchen & BathVery easy to work with. They were not pushy when I chose cheaper options and really listened to my ideas about what I wanted for the budget that I had. They always made me feel great about my choices and my design options. Thanks for making this experience wonderful for me and allowing me to be such a big part of it. Loved the crew, loved the experience, and I highly recommend
- A-Z Home Improvement SpecialistsThis company was great to work with! Two hard working and passionate worker! They made my dreams come true. I wanted a deck added to the back deck f my house as well as a bathroom and kitchen remodel. They had great ideas to make my kitchen, deck and bathroom even more amazing. They did a great job! Made my dream and reality and soo much more! Would definitely recommend and hire them again! They were great to work with
- Nicely Dunn Handyman Service IncHe wasn't successful, but it wasn't his fault. The manufacturer actually had to correct the table. He was extremely courteous, however, and I would give him the highest ratings.
- TILE TIM ContractingTim gave us an estimate for replacing the 45 year old materials in our condo. He was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. He said that since he is a tile man and we wanted to go with sheet vinyl that he would bring in contractors with whom he regularly works to do the various projects. One gentleman would remove the existing vanity and flooring and put down new luan and install the vanity, another would take care of the plumbing and one more would do the sheet vinyl. Everything was in place and his estimate was competitive. We simply decided to go with a different contractor. In talking with him it is clear that he is incredibly well-versed in contracting and I would definitely call him again before I get other work done in my home
- Curtis Frank ConstructionHe did a bathroom for me and it turned out fabulous. He is also an all around custom builder. I will definitely recommend and absolutely use him, again.
- Pro Handyman ServicesHe does custom repairs, bathrooms, kitchens, remodeling, siding, basement finishing, stair, cabinets and door. He's done a good job. He started working a month ago and he's all done. Everything looks nice! I would recommend him to anyone. If you need your house repaired, I recommend him
- Good Life RenovationsTom Cisar is the owner of Good Life Renovations and is a remarkable and very talented carpenter. I would 100% recommend Tom and his crew to complete almost any home renovation. I live 45 miles outside the metro, and Tom came drive out on a Sunday afternoon for a complimetnary bid. I live in a a turn of the century and historical Victorian home. We only hire the best in our household. I will be definitley be calling Tom back for future projects to include a complete kitchen remodel. Background: I originally called Tom out in early October 2011 for a drywall and plaster repair estimate, which later was referred to another contractor.(I peeled a lot of wall paper and the walls needed to be re-skimmed and repaired. Tom was honest about his current time-frame on completing large projects and I was referred to a gentleman named Rob; who was also booked out for a good two months. We elected to hire another individual for the drywall/plaster repairs). I decided to show Tom several other jobs that I needed completed around my home. Before the bid began he let me know that he was very booked up, and that he would be at least 4-6 weeks to fit me into his schedule due to outdoor paint jobs. I 100% understood his situation due to the time of year and high demand for a contractor in the late Summer.Jobs completed:After walking Tom through my turn of the century 100 year old Victorian home, I decided to hire him for the following jobs: New bathroom installation/conversion from a bedroom to a bathroom. I hired a plumber to to do all of the plumbing work, but hired Tom to complete ALL of the finish work as outlined below. Bathroom:*Patch, skim-coat, paint, run electrical wires for new outlets, hang fixtures, install sub-floor, tile, grout, seal, and complete other misc. work. *Approx price: $2,200 Interior painting:*Paint the following rooms: downstairs bathroom, upstairs bathroom, living room, parlor, dining room, entryway, hallway, two bedrooms.*Approx price: $1350 (I supplied all of the paint, but he supplied blue tape and all rollers/brushes.) Misc projects: *Hand electrical fixtures, install ventilation grates, etc. *Approx price: $300.00 Overall, you must understand that Tom Cisar is a very competitively priced contractor. He is also a very "in-demand" contractor; dependent on the time of year. If you are looking for a trustworthy contractor, look no further
Home Remodeling Contractors in Villisca
- Business Description:RE-Builders = RE-Pair, RE-Place, RE-Model Residential and Commercial handyman / contractor. Licensed, Insured, and Bonded. Additions to remodels. New-build to patch a hole in the wall. Large and Small projects. RE-Builders brings craftsmanship back. RE-Builders can do the majority of interior and exterior projects. If it does not require a special license (electrician / plumber) we can do the job design to finish. RE-Builders is Licensed, Insured, and Bonded. RE-Builders is Veteran Owned and ..Recent Review:very good, definitely happy with itsherey s.
- Business Description:Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free EstimateRecent Review:The team was prompt and showed up when they said they would. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They cleaned up after themselves and when the job was complete. All of my questions got answered and they were very helpful to understand the process. I am very glad and relieved to have this work finally done, the pricing was reasonable. Thanks to all the team for their hard work and pleasant and professional demeanor.Cerah H.
- Business Description:Clear Choice Bath is a division of Marble Works, Inc and Marble Works of Minnesota, LLC. We manufacture and install shower systems that are both beautiful and easy to clean. We offer full bath remodeling services. Let our professional installers give you a bathroom you'll LoveRecent Review:Initially all was excellent...but then too many things were either left undone, unfinished or just subpar to the point that we finished off some of the finish work ourselves.Mike O.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan.Recent Review:I was a Turf Care customer and they were a great company and never had any complaints. But after they merged with Trugreen it has been nothing but problems. The first problem was my aeration didn't happen on schedule, then they had to reschedule it, then they were suppose to call ahead of time so I could put my dogs away before any treatments, they show up without letting me know ( I have two older dogs that have full run of the yard all day). We get all these problem worked out after a number of phone calls with the local office. Now for the service - my lawn looks worse than it ever has. I have had to call them out multiple times between services and the issue is only getting worse. I ask for the service manager to come out and take a look at how bad the issue is and all I get is a call and told to call him back in a couple of weeks if I don't see any improvements. I haven't seen improvements all season, it has only gotten worse and the only thing I get is a call and attitude. The techs that show have been nice (never the same person) but they have always been nice, but the local branch personnel are very lacking. I would not hire them, they are not about making your lawn look good or about customer service, they are about taking your money and excuses. They have blamed everybody but themselves for the weeds and the service. I wish that Turf Care would never have merged, they were a great company and great to work with. I am looking for a new company for upcoming yearTraci B.
- Business Description:Welcome to Cabinets.com, one of the largest online retailers of assembled discount kitchen cabinets and a growing resource for all of your kitchen needs. Purchasing kitchen cabinets online is something new to a lot of home owners and renovators. At Cabinets.com, our team strives to build trust over the internet, provide the best quality service and products, as well as care for our community and environment. Cabinets.com was started in 2009 as Kitchen Resource Direct, one of the first compani..Recent Review:If I had it to do all over again, I would have went with another company. The cabinets took 3 months to get to me which that is what I was quoted so that's fine but I ordered all white cabinets and was shipped some that were blue. Also many of the cabinets were broken and several the paint was scratched off. When I contacted them I was told I would have to wait for them to be put back into production and replaced which would take another month or longer. I can't be without a kitchen that long. Also, other components were scheduled like countertops and my contractor. In the end they gave me a small discount for the broken cabinets and the blue cabinets and sent me paint to paint the blue white. The otherbroken cabinets they told me ask the things that were broken were just for shipping purposes yet all the other cabinets I looked at while I was shopping around had these corner braces in place and some were more expensive depending on the type of corner bracket. One of the drawers is completely falling apart and I was told that my contractor can fix it by installing hardware. In the end, the small discount I got wasn't enough to pay my contractor to fix many of the issues I've had with the cabinets and he also didn't have a spray gun for the paint so you can see the brush strokes with the blue I had to paint whiteRob H.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:General Contractor, in business since 1957. Total new construction commercial and residential. Remodel of all types commercial and residential. Rigid building pre-engineered metal buildings. Call Me!
Deals in Villisca for Home Remodeling
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Want to learn how to differentiate your company from the competition and come out on top? Use these tips for contractors to learn how to improve your customer service, step up your marketing, showcase your expertise, and much more!
While it costs $6,500 to install a concrete wall on average, there are countless factors to consider when determining the total cost of your project. This guide will help you accurately plan for the costs of a concrete wall.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Red Oak
- Burlington Junction
home remodeling contractors in Villisca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Construction2441 Upland Ave
- 1st Construction
- A Mark of Integrity2317 15th ave no
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- AK Floor Coverings119 South 3rd Street
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ASAP Repairs3084 S 40th St
- Audino Frank Construction Inc2805 W 4th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- A Mark of Integrity
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Central Kitchen & Bath844 Gordon Drive
Sioux City, Iowa
- City Builders2009 Center St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Clarinda Heating and Cooling720 S 12th St
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clear Choice Bath260 S 1st St
- Comfortec Heating Cooling & Plumbing Inc1819 18th St
Spirit Lake, Iowa
- Community Lumber17 S BROADWAY AVE
West Bend, Iowa
- Creating Spaces528 36th Street
Des Moines, Iowa
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- Crittenden Design Building Systems207 Iowa Ave
- C & K Construction
- Extreme Property Renovation516 6th St
- Extreme Property Renovation
- Irvine Water Conditioning & Plumbing840 1st Ave SE
- Irvine Water Conditioning & Plumbing
- S.W.E. Construction1000 S 7Th
- S.W.E. Construction
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thomas Hagar Construction103 East Russell Street
- Timberline Design740 Liberty Way #2
North Liberty, Iowa
- Towers Drywall and paint809 5th ave S.W.
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 564510402 Sapp Brothers Dr
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc