We have moved a little further down the list since we are not advertising with Angie any more. But, you can see by over 80 reviews that it is worth giving us a call. I can personally say how our customers have been happy and everything that all the other companies say about themselves should be a guideline for all General Contractors....

It's inevitable-over time your home will accumulate dirt, grime and mold that's hard to tackle on your own. Let an experienced power washing company take care of that tough filth for you. The professionals at Orr's Exterior Cleaning Solutions, LLC can restore the beauty of your home so you can sit back and enjoy the results.

Residential and commercial pressure roof cleaning, brick, stucco, stone, vinyl siding, driveways, sidewalks, deck & fence, gazebos, patios, sheds, awnings, gutters, new construction, concrete sealing & gum removal.

Our History: United Water Restoration is a full service restoration company available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all your Water, Flood, Fire, Storm, Sewage and Mold emergencies. Headquartered in sunny Ormond Beach, FL. United Water Restoration Group has dutifully serviced the state of Florida for over 14 years. What started as a small company has evolved into a national franchise bringing the same level of professionalism, family values, personal attention our customers in Florida have grown accustomed to different franchise locations all over our great country. Our Experience: With over 60 years of combined restoration experience between the operators. We offer insights into what needs to be done, and how to do it the right way. When you’ve been in this business for this long, you get to see it all. This is a benefit to our customers as you’re sure your dealing with a professional that can get the job done, without trying to take advantage of your situation and your restoration job is done the right way the first time. Our Customer: We treat our customers like family. Customer service is critically important to us because we know that when your home or property is in an emergency situation involving water, flood, fire, storm, sewage or mold, it’s an overwhelming and stressful time in your life. We know how important it is for our customers to return to their regular life as soon as possible, and we react accordingly. The satisfaction of the client is the most important to us. We place stringent standards that we enforce at every job for accuracy and attention to detail to make sure we don’t ever compromise the quality of our service.

03/13/2021

Art and his assistant Gerald was a pleasure to work with. From first contact, Art responded back with me and provided a estimate for the work to be completed in a timely manner. Once we agreed to move forward, Art always kept me informed and let me know what was occurring on a daily bases. Art showed his professionalism through his dependability, quality of work, and his desire to make sure the wo...

Description of Work
Pantry and Cabinets built, install in Kitchen, Landry room along with installing recessed lighting. Bathroom was updated with new floors, sinks, toilet, re-gout in shower area and new shower door installation

Category custom cabinets,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,fireplaces,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling

02/05/2021

Art did a excellent job, he did everything that we agreed to, he did it in a timely fashion and help me when we hit some unexpected issues that he handled in a courteous and professional manner. He is a pro and if you need work done please give him a call, you will now regret working with him. I give him 5 stars.

Description of Work
Siding, Painting and Deck restoration

Category decks,siding,fireplaces,house painters

09/13/2020

When I called to inquire about getting a quote in early February, Arty answered the phone himself - I didn't have to leave a message or wait to be called back. He came out very quickly to assess the needed work, and provided a quote within a week. Because he was so good and so reliable, and had an excellent work crew with him, we kept piling on more jobs. He also found some problems we didn't even...

Description of Work
Demolition and removal of cabana and pump house, complete rebuild of both, repairs to porch ceiling, removal of mold, replacing outdoor ceiling fan, repairs on house and barn siding and underlayment; cleaning and repainting of house interior doors, repair cracks in concrete around pool, caulked around all house windows, repaired screens, replaced bad siding, rebuilt steps for porch, and more.

Category contractors,concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,picture framing,handyman service,screen repair,siding,deck cleaning,pressure washing,garage builders,ceiling fans,house painters,doors

01/28/2020

I cannot praise Artie and his crew highly enough. They made a difficult job look easy and they FIXED what the original Lake City builder could not. The price was fair and the work was done expeditiously. They will be the first company I call for ALL future work .

Description of Work
Repair Roof Leak and subsequent damage

Category remodeling,roofing

01/17/2020

I called to find out if Art would be interested in a very small concrete pouring job. I wasn't comfortable with a few parts of having to do it myself. Art informed me that it was a smaller job than his sub would likely be interested in (as I suspected beforehand), but he then spent a few minutes helping me to understand how to go about it differently so that I could comfortably do the job myself. ...

Description of Work
Concrete mixed and poured into a large (~10 cubic feet) hole for a basketball goal.

Category concrete repair,remodeling

Even if I can't get a job out of it, I always try to help people find someone that can help them. We are all in this world together so we need to help each other out. In this case I was able to help the customer be able to do it himself.

Commercial & Residential New Construction, Remodeling, Restoration, Decks, Hardwood Floors, Doors, Windows, Fencing, Kitchen And Bath, Cabinets & Counter Tops, Tile Work, Painting, Drywall, Plastering, Concrete, Block & Brick.

ask for details