Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Gainesville, FL
There are 16 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Gainesville
- Gator Concrete Solutions LLCOutstanding! All members of the crew were experts in this work. Highly efficient and provided an excellent finished product in a timely manner. The price was very reasonable delivering more than expected. I most highly recommend them.
- Gator Concrete Solutions LLCRobert and his team at Tri County Concrete were fantastic! Their work is gorgeous, and the team is super professional. Robert kept in close communication with me throughout the entire project, and even was able to accommodate a last minute change without any delay and within budget! It was a pleasure working with Tri County Concrete. I highly recommend them for the quality of their work and professionalism
- RG Groundworks, LLCPerfect, very professional crew quality workmanship. very detailed going to hire again to finish the porch.. amazing work. recommend to my friends.
- Gator Concrete Solutions LLCExcellent response, quality and price. better quality than higher estimates we received. Call these people!!!!!
- Pavers PlusPavers Plus was recommended to us word of mouth. They came highly recommended from neighbors who had them construct extensive terracing and hardscaping. So we hired them to reconstruct our French drain system, front deck, driveway, retaining walls, terracing, privacy fence, pool decking, and lighting. Tonya and Reid exceeded our expectations! Throughout the process, they brainstormed ideas and problem solved with us. They expertly navigated inclines and tight spaces, and built structures that met both our functional needs and beatification wants. We look forward to working with them for more projects
- Chris Ruh Cement CoTHEY CAME OUT RIGHT AWAY & HELPED ME COMPLETE THE PROJECT QUICKLY, WHICH WAS IMPORTANT. EXCELLENT QUALITY, NO COMPLAINTS, VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- Pavers PlusReid and Tonya are extremely hard-working and dedicated people who will do whatever they can to deliver high quality at a reasonable price. They are excellent listeners and were very patient with us as we went through a lot of decision-making and dozens of questions with them. They worked well with the other contractors we dealt with, as well as with the HOA, and suppliers. Outside of the usual issues with suppliers and the weather, they were punctual, showed up when promised, and spent the extra time needed to bring the job to completion. They were very creative with design ideas, and offered professional direction to enhance the final outcome of the project. We would definitely recommend them for driveway/landscaping/outdoor kitchen/patio design
- Pavers PlusWent great, once contracted the work went incredibly quickly, project from start to finish took less than a week. Came out looking great.
- Pavers PlusThere was a delay of a couple of weeks in starting the work, due to weather but also some other circumstances on PaversPlus side. Other than that, we couldn't be happier. The quality of the work is outstanding, and not just the positioning of the pavers but also the way they sloped the pavers surface for optimal draining and run-off. A bit of the sidewalk concrete broke while removing the stamped concrete sections, and they removed that entire sidewalk section and poured a new section which elevated up to a perfect joint to the pavers. No extra charge. I would not hesitate to recommend them, as the quality and workmanship is first-rate
- EVANS & EVANS CONSTRUCTION INCI wanted to build a very large detached garage on my property. Space for 10 cars and a work area. I initially hired an Architect to help me design it. After throwing money away with an Architect who didn't have any idea what things really cost to build, I fired the architect and worked with Gary on the design. He listened to what I wanted, provided recommendations and come up with an outstanding design within my budget. I hired Gary, and the outcome was outstanding! This was a large project and he completed within budget. He chose the right sub contractors for the right jobs, and completed some of the work himself. In one case, where the subcontractor was not responsive, he fired them on the spot and made arrangement for a replacement immediately. It is about 3700 sq feet of total open garage. The outcome looks great and is very functional. I have attached picture of the results, because words cannot describe how great the final product was. I enjoyed working with Gary and hope that he will be available when I expand and build my second garage
Concrete Repair Contractors in Gainesville
- Business Description:Local concrete company dedicated to providing a high quality product with excellent customer service. We provide residential driveways, patios, and sidewalks but our specialty is decorative concete.Recent Review:Work done on time and as discussed.Carol F.
- Business Description:Concrete demolition, driveways, sidewalks, brick ,stone ,concrete work, sheds, painte exterior or in side ,Fance, Sidding etc....Recent Review:Was not able to grade pitch on slab as discussedRamiro Q.
- Business Description:*Licensed and Insured * Family based company over 20 years of experience, Owner operator *Specialties inside: painting, trim work, drywall, small electrical, plumbing, doors, appliance hookups, decorative trimming, tile, flooring *Specialties outside: Garage rack storage hangers, pavers, concrete, stone work, pressure washing, painting, sealing pavers, screening, tree trimming, stump grinding, garden beds, irrigation, fencing, soffet, gutters, swing set, trampolines, tree houses **Big Jobs:..Recent Review:Family owned, very professional would definitely use them againtammy a.
- Business Description:Jim Ianuale, Owner has been a Gainesville resident for over 26 years. We have had the big company and multiple work vans and over 40 employees in other business ventures. We choose to keep the business small to provide the Quality our customers desire while still meeting our customers budget and timeline. We accept Visa & MasterCardRecent Review:I am very satisfied with the results of Cutting Edge Renovation & Painting. I started with a refreshing of kitchen cabinets and countertops and bathrooms. I added kitchen floors, backsplash change and floating shelves. All were done to my specifications and satisfaction. The bathrooms were completely updated top to bottom. Everything turned out just as I imagined and beautiful. We stayed with my Mom during reno, so she heard the interactions. She said, “I know you haven’t known them long, but they seem more like family instead of contractors.” It’s a true statement. They are professional, but they take their work as personally as I did. My thanks to the team! We will work together againLynn M.
- Business Description:Owner Operated- Ask about our Paver Installation Specials**We design and build unique outdoor living spaces. If you can Imagine it... We Can Build It!Recent Review:It's been an excellent experience. The guy who owns the company is a perfectionist, and is very meticulous with his work. I would recommend them.Jennifer A.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial pressure roof cleaning, brick, stucco, stone, vinyl siding, driveways, sidewalks, deck & fence, gazebos, patios, sheds, awnings, gutters, new construction, concrete sealing & gum removalRecent Review:Quote, pricing and service were all right on point! Timely, and very detailed with the work provided. Through these jobs, we were able to refer Hydro Pro to surrounding businesses, as well as a few neighbors. Thank You Brandon! I will be calling you again soonBetty B.
- Business Description:"Quality Work By People Who Care" Remodeling, Framing, Drywall, Painting and more..... We Work Third Shift! Residential / Commercial. Licensed and Insured. 24 hours service. Free estimates provided (verbal)Recent Review:Dwight from Cornerstone Construction is the REAL deal! I am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to contractors. I have never liked a single one, but Dwight is absolutely wonderful. They have remodeled our entire kitchen (removed our whole old kitchen and replaced it with a brand new kitchen including appliances, exhaust, backsplash, etc) - it looks perfect, which I NEVER say. I have no conflict of interest....I am tired of contractors who don't do a good job so when I found Dwight, I was ecstatic. I have used his company for the build out of my medical office and always refer our friends and family to himSeems P.
- Business Description:Local family and veteran owned company servicing the NE FL and SE GA area for over 25 years. We specialize in new home builds, remodels, outdoor kitchens, commercial/retail build outs. We bring a family feeling into our business and really try to connect with our customers on a personal level. A lot of our clients wind up as friends when the job is done. We don't believe in up selling you or forcing you into something not needed - we want to get the job done right and timely and within your b..Recent Review:This company is fabulous ! They have remodeled my dental office which includes building a new lab, building a new operatory, installing new custom made desk and cabinets in my consult room. They are even working on my house ! They are super friendly, reliable, reasonably priced and all around great people ! I will use them for all of my projects, work or business relatedCandace M.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It was good. They were were outstanding and great.William W.
- Business Description:Florida Floor Specialist is dedicated to protecting what matters most in your home! Remodeling projects waste hours and days of your time and create an incredible amount of mess. With hundreds of pounds of dust particles in the air, plastic and tape are not the solution. The Solution Is A Dust-Free Guarantee ! Florida Floor Specialist Dust Collection Systems collect around one pound of dust per square foot at the point of contact, as well as all of the dust that you cannot see. Our dustless f..Recent Review:This company has true professionals with outstanding work ethic. They were prompt and meticulous about every aspect of the job. They promised there would not be a mess and they were spot on. They covered our AC return with a filter, had an air handling system that went out the window, and were vacuuming as the machine was running. They covered the flooring with several protection layers to get to the "project" rooms. Upon completion there was no dust, floors were mopped, equipment loaded and wiped down. My home and flooring where they had worked had never been so cleanCynthia L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Mc Intosh
- High Springs
- Orange Lake
- Keystone Heights
- Lake Butler
- Fort White
concrete contractors in Gainesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 Aluminum Enterprises Inc8490 Ne 61st Pl
- ACROSS COUNTY PAVING19250 NE 50th St
- All in One Concrete & Block LLC8119 SW 57th Pl
- All Out Fence433 SE 73rd St
- Amer-A-Crete20364 CR 236
High Springs, Florida
- Ancient City Construction Inc2614 Joe Ashton Rd
Saint Augustine, Florida
- Anytime Construction Company, LLC
- APD Advanced Stabilization13049 Spring Hill Dr
Spring Hill, Florida
- ARBORSCAPE TREE BEAUTIFICATION LLC4902 SW 46th Street
- A1 Aluminum Enterprises Inc
- Belle Construction Co Inc6505 SE 155th St
- Belle Construction Co Inc
- Cason Builders Inc20223 NE 6th St.
- Christopher Sutton's Handyman Services3632 se 10th place
- Concrete Precast Products, Inc.2033 NE 27th Ave
- Construction Services of Gainesville2711 NW 6th
- Cornerstone Construction & Company Inc1746 E Silver Star Rd
- Cutting Edge Renovation & Painting, LLC3500 NW 97th Blvd
- Cason Builders Inc
- D&V Concrete Construction1196 SW Faulkner Dr
Fort White, Florida
- Darryl Belcher7290 State Road 21
Keystone Heights, Florida
- Don Reed Construction Inc2230 Southeast Baya Dr #101
Lake City, Florida
- DON'T DO IT YOURSELF2513 NW 6TH ST
- DUFFIELD HOME IMPROVEMENTS4566 NW 5th Blvd Ste I
- D&V Concrete Construction
- Gainesville Restoration & Remodeling Inc4607 NW 6th St Ste A
- Gator Concrete Solutions LLC 252 N Main St
- George Burns Enterprises, Inc2836 NE 19th Dr
- Gladiator Concrete Designs LLC
- Gulf Construction ServicesPO Box 141452
- Gainesville Restoration & Remodeling Inc
- Handy Gator, LLC14690 NW 151st Blvd
- Handyman Plus Svc. or HP ServicesPO. Box 140213
- Hardpoint Construction
- Hardscape Design LLC
- Haven Flooring, Inc.11809 NE 4th Ave
- Helicon 11103 N 46th St Bldg B
- HENDRICKS PAVING19728 NW 62nd Ave
- Home grown home repair550 NW 30th Ave
- Handy Gator, LLC
- Poly Lift USA5400 S University Dr Serving all of Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Power Wash Pros7005 NW 52nd Dr
- Precise Concrete & Masonry Inc.901 NW 8th Ave. Suite B8
- Premier Reconstruction Inc5400 bobby st
- Pro Form Construction LLC5935 County Road 352
Keystone Heights, Florida
- Poly Lift USA
- Qualified Plumbing Services IncPO Box 1503
- Qualified Plumbing Services Inc
- R. E. Arnold Construction, Inc.17210 SW Archer Rd.
- Residential Concrete13713 US Highway 301 S.
- Restorecon LLCP.O. Box 292
- RG Groundworks, LLC5915 NW 210th St
- RICK BISHOP CONSTRUCTION INC4416 SW 84TH PL
- Ricky Hill Masonry LLC
High Springs, Florida
- RJO Construction And FlooringP O Box 608571
- Rownkim Construction Inc6710 Derrick Dr
- R. E. Arnold Construction, Inc.
- s & r masonry14071 SE 4th St
- S C Nelson Builders LLC1645 NW 31st Pl
- Screen Doctors LLCPo Box 358815
- Spearing Site Prep, LLC
- Springhill Builders LLCPO Box 359002
- Stanford Concrete Service385 Jasmine Ave
Keystone Heights, Florida
- Stephen M. Boyer LLC2839 Sw County Road 138
Fort White, Florida
- s & r masonry