How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Gainesville, FL
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Gainesville
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThe results of the survey revealed a problem (to my benefit)with my legal lines of property. Despite my initial hesitation about having a survey made (and spending money), the process was truly worth its weight in gold. My grateful thanks.
- JBrown Professional GroupI was in the process of purchasing a home in another state and wasn't able to be there for the land survey. Nick Digruttollo with JBrown Professional was happy to schedule the survey much sooner than other companies I had contacted and for a more competitive price, about $50 less than other companies had quoted me. He was kind, respectful, experienced, and had even looked up the property in the plat book before I had signed and returned the contract (which he was happy to revise upon my request). Nick informed me that there was a twenty foot vehicle right-of-way next to the property which I had not known about. He emailed me a scan of the plat book so I was able to research this right-of-way more thoroughly. We plan to install a fence so he added a couple more stakes to the stakeout, and these are not flimsy flag stakes, they are sturdy wood stakes with flags. He also took photos for me as we live in another state and weren't able to go look right away. He responded to all of my emails within an hour, and even sent me the photos a different way after my internet connection wasn't good enough to open them the original way. The land survey was well done and I was able to get three certified copies mailed to me, a copy emailed to me right after completion, and another certified copy mailed to the title company. What a great, professional, and well-done land survey - I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to have a land survey done
- Kris Ann Gath Land Surveying & Mapping, IncKris Ann and her crew showed up exactly when she said they would and surveyed my property exactly as she promised. She was professional, courteous, and efficient, and she charged me much less than expected. I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a survey. I will never go anywhere else whenever I need a survey done. One of her competitors promised to come by and do the work and he dropped off the face of the earth! I'm really glad that he did, because I found Kris Ann Gath on Angie's List
Last update on March 6, 2015
Land Surveyors in Gainesville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Find land surveyors in
- Mc Intosh,
- High Springs,
- Orange Lake,
- Keystone Heights,
- Lake Butler,
- Fort White,
land surveyors in Gainesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Exacta Land Surveyors Inc3846 Blanding Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32210
- Exacta Land Surveyors Inc
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
- Iga Construction