The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Gainesville, FL
There are 16 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Gainesville
- Southern Comfort Home Improvement & MaintenanceOverall, I was pleased with most of the work except for the gardening element which was poor. When they raised the rate for this, the quality declined even further. The last straw was when I was charged an extra $23 to clean out a sprinkler head.
- Don Lorenzi ConstructionHe did a Great job on all the jobs listed above. Very professional and finished when he said he would. Very knowledgeable and has good suggestions on what you could do to improve a project or how you could save money.
- EVANS & EVANS CONSTRUCTION INCI wanted to build a very large detached garage on my property. Space for 10 cars and a work area. I initially hired an Architect to help me design it. After throwing money away with an Architect who didn't have any idea what things really cost to build, I fired the architect and worked with Gary on the design. He listened to what I wanted, provided recommendations and come up with an outstanding design within my budget. I hired Gary, and the outcome was outstanding! This was a large project and he completed within budget. He chose the right sub contractors for the right jobs, and completed some of the work himself. In one case, where the subcontractor was not responsive, he fired them on the spot and made arrangement for a replacement immediately. It is about 3700 sq feet of total open garage. The outcome looks great and is very functional. I have attached picture of the results, because words cannot describe how great the final product was. I enjoyed working with Gary and hope that he will be available when I expand and build my second garage
- EVANS & EVANS CONSTRUCTION INCWe got a few estimates. Gary came in less and he was more knowledgeable and more willing to let us do some of the work. Gary was very easy to work with and a man of his word. He and his team were prompt, reliable, courteous and paid attention to detail. He worked well with the subcontractors for the poured slab and the roof. They worked in the middle of the summer with little complaint of the heat
- EVANS & EVANS CONSTRUCTION INCEvans and Evans Construction did a fantastic job and our overall experience was excellent. The structure was very unique. Gary and his crew made the pump house look as if it had always been there. They worked efficiently, the quality was the best and at a very fair price. Gary was straightforward to deal with, on time and worked the whole day. When I compare Gary to other contractors we have used he is excellent!
- EVANS & EVANS CONSTRUCTION INCThe work was excellent. Gary is a good communicator as well as a good craftsman. The remodel involved almost half of my house as the living room ceiling below the two bedrooms had to be removed to complete plumbing and new electrical work. I took that opportunity to do some upgrades in the living room as well. Gary took the time to understand my needs and the structure of the house. He helped me design the bathroom space to be efficient. He explained everything he was doing every step of the way. He was able to maintain the integrity of my historic house by reusing molding and doors from the demolished part. He also saved the old wood floor to use in the new master bedroom. As with most old houses, once the house was opend up, there were some additional issues to address. With mine it was the electrical system from 1928. He helped me understand my choices in dealing with the old wiring and the pros and cons of having it addressed. Gary was also flexibile on changes and additions I made to the original plan. I was very happy with the work that his plumber, electrician, plasterer and tile setter performed. I highly recomend him for any construction work you are considering. I thought his price was reasonable and I am very happy with the completed work. It exceeded my expectations
- Golden Hammer ConstructionOur home addition turned out awesome! The project was very well managed and organized and went as planned from the beginning. Everyone we dealt with along the way was very pleasant, responsive and thorough. We couldn’t be happier and would highly recommend Golden Hammer.
- Graetz Remodeling And Custom HomesWe hired Graetz after several conversations with other builders regarding our custom home did not progress forward (other builders are reluctant to do custom work). Allan and his team took great interest in our plans, added invaluable advice from his years of experience, and worked with us to get our home built as well and quickly as possible. Between him and Mark, we learned quickly to trust them both. They pointed out problems or potential problems that we didn't even notice, and fixed them well. Mark was often out doing work to make sure things were done on time, and they were done well. I've never seen a house before where the flooring, molding, casings, mantel, and countertops are all actually level - it's really quite amazing how well they did even when it comes to minute details that only they may notice. They were familiar with how to work through issues at the best price but with quality work, and the folks they work with (tile, flooring, etc) do fantastic work as well. There are more projects we'd like to do now that the house is complete - and Graetz is the only group we will go with for additions and renovations. Other reviews here are upset about the cost, but we found them to be comparable if not slightly less expensive than other builders, but without the rushed cookie-cutter feel
- TROY'S QUALITY FENCINGI took a verbal recommendation to use Troy's Fencing. Woody (Troy's dad) came to my property and took the measurements. He supplied me with the estimate to complete the job. He also showed me a portfolio of other jobs they had completed, including horse barns, deck and porches, which was very impressive. I paid for the fencing up front which was promptly delivered. I also paid a partial payment on the labor. This job was only to complete a section of the fencing after being ripped off by another fence company. I then hired them to complete the remaining area to be fenced which again the fencing was promptly delivered. This section included having to clear a very wooded section. When they clear a fence line for you they don't just take a chainsaw and cut a path, they remove the brush, trees, old fencing, ect... completely out of the way so you do not have to worry about it sprouting back up or tripping on stumps. They have all of the proper equipment to see their jobs are as professionally done as possible. I gave them keys to come and go as they pleased because I found them to be so reliable and trusting. After all of the fencing was complete I hired them to clear all of the remaining brush on the property. I also had them repair the new fencing that was already there that had been botched. Not one time did they not show up to work and they worked hard and steady until the jobs were completed. Troy also helped me with little things that he was not being paid to do that I was working on. I was not asked for any further money until the jobs were completely done. Troy's Fencing is the most honest, competent and reliable company out there. I plan on using them in the future for building porches and anything else they can do. These are the kind of people that you could give the keys to your house to and leave with no worry
- McAlpin Custom ServicesPeter has done many projects for us which included land clearing, perimeter and cross field fencing, dismantling and rebuilding pole barn since we purchased property in March 2009. His work is exceptional. We keep adding new projects. The most recent included running electric wire around sheep pasture to discourage predators as well as adding dog yard. Peter gives a formal estimate on all projects and final costs have always stayed within estimate. His estimates are often well below other estimates we have received and he does quality work. We have had at times to leave before project finished and find everything completed when we return. We are very fortunate to have found him
Garage Builders in Gainesville
- Business Description:We are licensed and Insured. We are also a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction! We offer Military and Senior Citizen DiscountsRecent Review:He gave a quote for work to be done. He kept saying I had to buy the popcorn ceiling among other things and already the popcorn ceiling is falling off. He comes back with only two people to do the work and they are only there a couple of hours during the day. One day they were there for 8 hours but this was an exception. I still do not have the work completed and this has been going on since March. I am tired of dealing with him and I will go ahead and do the painting myself. He left plastic sheets down but people are living here. I just want to have him come out and pick up the garbage and refuge he createdRobert S.
- Business Description:Here at Tanner Construction Group, LLC, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and customer satisfaction. We provide excellent communication, scheduling and management. Offering a wide variety of construction services in Alachua and surrounding areas. Let us Build Your Dreams! Call todayRecent Review:The Tanner Construction Group did a redo of my screen room. They tore down my leaking, stained screen room and designed the redo with attention to my preferences. Working with the team, from Shawn, who came for the estimate, to the crews, who did the work, to Ted and his helper, Matt, they were all a pleasure to work with. Shawn listened to how I pictured the end product, John, the framing crew leader, took pride in his work and was attentive to detail. The positive corporate culture was evident in the way the crew worked together. They all appeared to enjoy working together and were respectful of each other and with me. When a problem with roof leaks showed up after it rained, they were prompt about doing additional sealing. Ted coordinated with Derrick, from Hickman Roofing, to resolve the leak problem. I enjoy the design and using my new screen room. If you are looking for a creative, reliable, and reasonably priced construction group, I highly recommend the Tanner Construction GrouCora K.
- Business Description:Specializing in HOME REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We do anything from home remodeling, kitchen and bath remodeling, drywall and finishing, power washing and interior and exterior paintingRecent Review:They did a good job. They were quick and fast.Angelita D.
- Business Description:Graetz Remodeling is a local family oriented business serving Gainesville and the surrounding areas with beautiful home renovations and new home construction.Recent Review:FANTASTIC experience!! They were reliable and responsive. They were patient, answered questions and did the job as expected. When we found something that needed attention they were prompt and handled it. We are very happy with the result. We will definitely hire them again! Highly recommend!Erica H.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Golden Hammer Construction is a full service general contracting company based in Gainesville, FL. We provide a wide range of construction and remodeling solutions for your residential and commercial projects. We provide the critical service of helping homeowners and business owners with the expertise needed to build, add to, and maintain their homes and business facilities. If you choose to remodel, add an addition, build a new home, or need a commercial build out, our professional staff is ..Recent Review:Golden Hammer did an amazing job on our very 80s kitchen! They did a complete gut job, replaced walls, painted, installed new cabinets, countertops, and backsplash. Drew and Shawn are extremely professional, transparent, and responsive. Julio and Steven were also great and professional. We felt safe and comfortable having them in our home. Although they were not the cheapest option, they were very clear on pricing. No items from vendors or subs were marked up - instead, the quote has a line that shows their profit. This was really helpful as we could get a clear handle on costs. They also contract with a real artist for tilework. We had a different pattern for our backsplash that involved "random" placement of certain tiles. Robert took extra care to ensure he understood the pattern, and the result is stunning. The only con is that our main lead was let go from the company towards the end of our job. This meant that some final touches were dragged out a bit longer than we felt they should have been. However, this was minor and handled with us in a professional way. We would happily work with Golden Hammer againAllison V.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial pressure roof cleaning, brick, stucco, stone, vinyl siding, driveways, sidewalks, deck & fence, gazebos, patios, sheds, awnings, gutters, new construction, concrete sealing & gum removalRecent Review:Quote, pricing and service were all right on point! Timely, and very detailed with the work provided. Through these jobs, we were able to refer Hydro Pro to surrounding businesses, as well as a few neighbors. Thank You Brandon! I will be calling you again soonBetty B.
- Business Description:Dream Builders USA serves our customers with professional, effective roofing and contracting services. Owner, Kim Derks, is a 2nd generation roofer that can satisfy any of your roofing or home improvement needs. In additions to roofs, we offer remodeling, additions and will even build you a New Homes. State Certified BUILDING CONTRACTOR - Serving The State of Florida Since 1999. We offer New Construction and Existing Repairs. We offer Roof Certification Services. We offer services to Commer..Recent Review:We are building a home on stilts in Otter Creek and had hired a contractor whos work was less then satisfactory, we then found ourselves in need of someone to step in and complete our home. Kim and Dream Builders USA team saved our entire project. Kim and his team exemplify professionalism and punctuality. We have been kept up to the minute on the details of the project and every question is answered immediatelydew drop b.
- Business Description:Better Home Improvement has been in business for 29 years with a BBB A+ rating. Our work is guaranteed for life and we install top quality products. Specializing in energy efficient, low-maintenance exteriors, we have earned a reputation as an innovative and dynamic leader in the industry. From product development to installation know-how to customer care; we remain at the top of the class year after year. Better Home Improvement has been a leading provider of residential windows, doors, sidi..Recent Review:At the beginning everything was good until I started to have leaks in the patio. When I called the office in Orange Park Florida, the customer service was rude and disrespectful. I never recommend their service ever again. I had to get someone else to repair the mess that was left behind. They over **** some aluminum and drainage to cover up the mess. ' Worst company ever, never recommend it.Jose O.
- Business Description:Full service remodeling, interior and exterior. For interior work we specialize in bathroom remodeling. We use the "kerdi" shower system for all showers to insure a water tight shower. For exterior work we specialize in replacement of rotten wood. Other work we do includes tile work, plaster and drywall work, painting, brick and block work, door and window replacement, siding, soffit and fascia, among other work. No job is considered too small. We are an EPA certified lead-safe firmRecent Review:Mr. Lorenzi was very helpful during the initial stage of the project, giving us valuable advice on where to buy the tile for both the shower and the floor. He mentioned that 2X2 tiles for the shower were less likely to cause slippage. He and his crew arrived on time on the scheduled start date and arrived at that same time for the rest of the project. The final product was perfect, with the shower including a niche and a small benchTom O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Mc Intosh
- High Springs
- Orange Lake
- Keystone Heights
- Lake Butler
- Fort White
garage builders in Gainesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 Aluminum Enterprises Inc8490 Ne 61st Pl
- Ace Remodeling & Roofing LLC824 N Main St
- All Area Fence5411 State Road 21
Keystone Heights, Florida
- AMES CONSTRUCTION4801 NW 34th Dr
- Ancient City Construction Inc2614 Joe Ashton Rd
Saint Augustine, Florida
- A1 Aluminum Enterprises Inc
- Cason Builders Inc20223 NE 6th St.
- Central Florida Builders14914 SW 91st ST
- Charles Dawson Builder, Inc.16344 SW 143 Avenue
- CJ Custom Carpentry Inc222 SW Cross Pointe Ct
Lake City, Florida
- Cornerstone Construction & Company Inc1746 E Silver Star Rd
- Cason Builders Inc
- David Brown Enterprises952 SW Kentucky St.
Fort White, Florida
- Design Diva-St Albans Wood Property Developers Inc14521 Main Street
- Distinctive Homes & Interiors LLC4024 NW 14th St
- Don Lorenzi Construction4091 NE 185th Ave
- Don Reed Construction Inc2230 Southeast Baya Dr #101
Lake City, Florida
- DON'T DO IT YOURSELF2513 NW 6TH ST
- Dream Builders USA Inc14404 NW Highway 19
- David Brown Enterprises
- Gainesville Restoration & Remodeling Inc4607 NW 6th St Ste A
- Gary Hyatt Siding & more inc670 E Hillsborough Ave
- Global Atlantic Construction Services LLC1990 Main St. Suite 750
- Golden Hammer Construction4033 NW 97th Blvd Unit B
- Graetz Remodeling And Custom Homes1901 NW 67th Pl Ste b
- Griffis Custom Construction LLC12402 NW Gainesville Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Gulf Construction ServicesPO Box 141452
- Gainesville Restoration & Remodeling Inc
- J&D Builders of Central Florida, Inc.PO Box 1306
- Jason Straw Custom Furniture and Building518 N.W. 2nd St.
- Jester Construction Inc.912 SW Spruce Rd
Fort White, Florida
- Joe Carter2924 SE 13th St
- John R Feeney - Construction Llc2841 SE 46th Way
- J&D Builders of Central Florida, Inc.
- North Florida Painting of Alachua, LLC4613 NW 6th Street Suite D
- North Florida Painting of Alachua, LLC
- Quality Line Homes, Inc.20609 SW 83rd Ave.
- Quality Line Homes, Inc.
- R & M Construction and Development LLC27607 N County Road 1491
- R&S Quality LLC4531 Kiowa Ln
- Ratner Construction and/or handyman2hire3324 W University Ave #316
- Red Barn Home Center6530 SE State Road 26
- Rock Solid Development Inc.5650 NE 167th Ct.
- R & M Construction and Development LLC
- S C Nelson Builders LLC1645 NW 31st Pl
- S350 Enterprises LLC4555 SW 42nd St
- SIX HANDS14402 SW SR 45
- Six Hands - Kitchens Baths Floors & More
- Skiver Contracting6625 Mockingbird Rd
- Southern Comfort Home Improvement & MaintenancePO Box 143112
- Springhill Builders LLCPO Box 359002
- Stephen M. Boyer LLC2839 Sw County Road 138
Fort White, Florida
- Steppen & Spaulding Builders2375 NE 25th Ave
- Sterling Builders Group, LLC1722 NW 80th Blvd Suite 70
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- STRAIGHT HORIZON LLC931 N State Road 434
Altamonte Springs, Florida
- Structural Solutions17760 nw 237th way
High Springs, Florida
- Studio MJG, llc5009 SW 94th Street
- S C Nelson Builders LLC
- Tanner Construction Group LLC16407 NW 174th Dr
- The Home Design Pros6728 Pottsburg Creek Trl
- Tidewater Contracting LLC326 Eagle Creek Rd
Green Cove Springs, Florida
- Tilley's Plastering And Stucco LLC8971 ne 97 ct
- TROY'S QUALITY FENCING3060 NE 51ST AVE
High Springs, Florida
- Tanner Construction Group LLC
- Viking Steel Structures113 W Main St
Boonville, North Carolina
- Viking Steel Structures
- William Weseman Construction Inc.1501 NW 98 ST
- William Weseman Construction Inc.