Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Elk Grove, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Elk Grove
- SHEcan2It is all in the details. May I say that again. It is all in the details. Today I went outside to see if SHECan2 had finished the project. They had. Not only had they finished the project, they placed all the patio furniture, and fixed a metal gate that was forever sticking. There work ethic was excellent. Each day they cleaned up after themselves. Terri, Scott and Kim were absolute professionals. Clear communications, attentive to detail, did not try and up sell the job. Would and will be using them again when I am ready to do both bathrooms. Will recommend to friends and family. Thank you all for enhancing my home
- Phillips Basement Waterproofing IncTHOUGHT WE NEEDED BASEMENT WATERPROOFED AND THEY CAME OUT AND TOLD US WHAT WE REALLY NEEDED WAS TO HAVE THE GUTERS TAKEN CARE OF. HONEST AND POLITE AND DIDN’T CHARGE.
- Custom Home SolutionsAll went well because Brian made sure I understood what needed done, how it was done, and communicated any changes or surprises along the way.
- My Builders IncIt was great. I had met with other contractors and either did not get a response back due to too busy or they were very expensive. I saved several thousand dollars. The work was outstanding and he was very professional. I would definitely hire him again. I like the fact that he let me know what was reasonable to do and what was out of the cost range I was working with. He assisted me in what I wanted done to fit within my budget and I got everything done I planned on and more
- General Waterproofing & Construction IncOn his bid, he copiously wrote it out, which is not standard for the practice. He was meticulous in writing everything out. He really helped me! He spent a long time explaining the burrito-ing of the French drain. By the end of the project, I was an expert at waterproofing, French drains, and retaining walls. He really taught me a lot and helped me through the project. He followed up with a really nice phone call. He was wonderful
- CRC Concrete Raising & RepairExcellent. They were on time and on price. They came out a day or two after I first called them to give me an estimate. The work was completed a few days later. They guaranteed their work for the life of the home. They also gave me a discount since I was an angie's list member.
- General Waterproofing & Construction IncUnfortunately the services were not needed, but I would recommend to anyone needed to waterproof their foundation.
- SHEcan2Neither company would do the work. Shecan2 told me a painting company would be better suited to the job. Lavish Gardens said they would not do a job for less than $5000.
- River City CaulkingTHEY CAME TO MY HOUSE ON THE DAY THEY STATED. THEY ACCESSED THE TUB AND GROUT AND TOLD ME HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST. IT TOOK ABOUT TWO HOURS TO DO THE JOB.
- SHEcan2Based on the Angie's List rating we contacted Ms. Harris. She came to the house twice. The second time she brought Barry, who knew more about concrete. The initial response was positive. They were contracted for the wall rebuild in late November and began plans for bathroom work. The contractor seemed to be having worker problems, and the work was postponed by mutual agreement several times. The work eventually was scheduled for early January. Ms. Harris was away at that time, but left the job in Barry's hands saying he would call over the weekend to confirm whether they would come Monday or Tuesday. She said I should call him if he didn't call me. He didn't call. I left a message. He called Monday to say he would come Tuesday. He called again Monday to say he had been in minor auto accident and confirmed he would arrive ''later'' on Tuesday. I took day off work. He did not come Tuesday, did not call, did not return my calls. I canceled the contract. Ms. Harris sent a refund promptly
Basement Waterproofers in Elk Grove
- Business Description:JPS Painting is a locally owned and operated company located in Auburn, Ca. Jason Keim, formally owned Placer Painting Co 2005-2011 and started JPS in September of 2011. JPS is an owner operated company. All jobs are completed by Jason and his small highly trained crew. We will sub-contact if requested by contractors . JPS offers no money down financing. You do not pay until you are completely satisfied with the job. We accept cash, checks and soon will be accepting all types of credit ..Recent Review:I needed a professional to paint the exterior of my multi level home in Grass Valley. A good friend who is a builder, referred us to Jason the owner of JPS Painting. Jason promptly came out and was courteous and very professional and gave us many options to consider. The bid JPS produced was very detailed and complete. Jason started the job on time, he and his crew are true pro's. They took time to answer any questions and concerns and were very considerate. I feel that we were very fortunate in that, out of all the bids and contractors we got the best!!! The attention to detail, the quality of the crew of painters and the price were all OUTSTANDING! JPS is my painting contractor of choice going forward, I am passing JPS on to all my contact's and friendPat H.
- Business Description:We provide professional installation of commercial and residential epoxy flooring and storage solutions. Our service area stretches from North of Lake Tahoe to areas in and around San Jose and Santa Cruz. We travel for work!! We offer various types of lifetime warrantied epoxy flooring (multi-layer build-ups of "speckled" and metallic fleck) and lifetime warrantied cabinetry, slat wall and overhead racks. coatings and metallic fleck suspended in clear epoxy). Garage Experts has an enormous cl..Recent Review:From start to finish it was a very pleasant experience. The workers who came out to a simple the cabinets and put on the Apoxsee floor were very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them to anybody who wants epoxy flooring or cabinetsjay f.
- Business Description:Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can..Recent Review:Very well. SheCan2 staff were timely, did great work, and worked well with the city inspectors. Job involved, framing, electrical, dry wall texturing, painting, finish work including hanging a door, as well as installation of a ceiling fan. The wall they built looks original to the home—really fantastic job of blending new with existingKathy L.
- Business Description:LadyShadez paint and home improvement, is family owned and operated business. We take the initiative to be paramount to our competitors by standing by everything that we do ,no job is complete till satisfaction can be seen in the eyes of our customers. We are a crew of experts with professionalism in every thing residential and array of commercial and industrial maintenance we welcome every one to give us call and see for yourselves..Recent Review:We were harassed, threatened and extorted. He was very unprofessional and unlicensed. He said it will took 2days for the job but it took him 3weeks. All our fixtures our broken. It is horrific and terrible. The paint was horrible in the carpet. He skip areas to paint, terrible and crazy. Clogged our drain with paint. He damaged everything that he couldMadison R.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair of CA provides solutions for failing foundations across the California area, including San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, and nearby. We are experienced in solutions for foundations of all types -- including residential and commercial structures. We pride ourselves on providing free, no-obligation f..Recent Review:We've used Foundation Repair of California in the past to have some foundation support posts installed because the previous owners had done a terrible job. They came and it was great, no problems. So we called again a few months ago to have them come out to discuss a problem we've been having over the past couple years of water seepage into the basement. Our basement has a dirt floor and over the past two years the dirt has gotten progressively more and more damp. It was now so bad that the entire basement's dirt floor was damp. Not real muddy (not enough for a sump pump), just damp. Damp enough that it was very humid and crystals had began to cover 75% of the dirt, with bits of the mud getting tracked into the house. The man who came out was an idiot. Nice guy, but clearly he had no clue what he was talking about. When we repeatedly asked about finding the source of the water seeping into the basement, he actually told us that we didn't need to fix the water issue and that basements were always wet (sure, maybe in some states but not in the central valley of California... and both our neighbors have dirt basements as well and theirs are bone dry). He told us we should just cover up the foundation walls and floor with the plastic waterproofing and the problem would be solved. He actually, straight face told us to continue to allow the water to seep into the basement and just cover it up. Then he quoted us $20,000 to essentially put a bandaid over the problem. It quickly became clear he was just trying to make a big sale. We smiled, said thank you and will never call them againEugene R.
- Business Description:At A Better Quality Painting....Quality is our Motto and Customer Satisfaction is our Goal.We have been Painting in the Sacramento Region for over 35 Years and have painted 1000's of Homes,Custom to Rentals.The last 4 Years we have been doing only Foreclosures but now we are Transitioning back to a Full Service Customer Orientated Provider of ALL Painting needs.Licensed/Bonded with 1 Million Liability Insurance and Workers Comp
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:We Want To Be Your Plumber! Three Generations! Our Family Owned And Operated Buisness Is Here To Service Your Needs. No Matter What Size Job, From Small Jobs To Large Jobs. We Offer Plumbing Service & Repair, Drain Cleaning, Tank & Tankless Water Heaters, Copper Water Piping, Gas Piping, Underground Lines, Faucets, Toilet, Bathtubs, Showers, General Contracting, New Bathrooms, Bathroom Remoldeling, Kitchen Remodeling. Customer Service Is Our Business! We Serice Solano, Napa & Yolo Counties. ..
- Business Description:Available upon request
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Elk Grove
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Better Quality Painting2725 Lerwick Road
- Aaron PlumbingPo Box 2657
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
- Angels Handyman Service4748 16th Ave.
- Assurance Roofing and Construction4755 Auburn Blvd #2
- A Better Quality Painting
- JPS Painting263 Center street
- JPS Painting
- Nate Smith Handyman200 Bicentennial Cir Apt 40
- Nate Smith Handyman
- O'Toole GBC1224 V street
- O'Toole GBC
- Thomas R. Allison Construction1079 Sunrise Ave. B-139
- Thomas R. Allison Construction
- Wight Paint16855 Ralphs Ranch Rd Apt 201
San Diego, California
- Wight Paint