When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Elk Grove, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Elk Grove
- SHEcan2It is all in the details. May I say that again. It is all in the details. Today I went outside to see if SHECan2 had finished the project. They had. Not only had they finished the project, they placed all the patio furniture, and fixed a metal gate that was forever sticking. There work ethic was excellent. Each day they cleaned up after themselves. Terri, Scott and Kim were absolute professionals. Clear communications, attentive to detail, did not try and up sell the job. Would and will be using them again when I am ready to do both bathrooms. Will recommend to friends and family. Thank you all for enhancing my home read less
- My Builders IncIt was great. I had met with other contractors and either did not get a response back due to too busy or they were very expensive. I saved several thousand dollars. The work was outstanding and he was very professional. I would definitely hire him again. I like the fact that he let me know what was reasonable to do and what was out of the cost range I was working with. He assisted me in what I wanted done to fit within my budget and I got everything done I planned on and more read less
- General Waterproofing & Construction IncOn his bid, he copiously wrote it out, which is not standard for the practice. He was meticulous in writing everything out. He really helped me! He spent a long time explaining the burrito-ing of the French drain. By the end of the project, I was an expert at waterproofing, French drains, and retaining walls. He really taught me a lot and helped me through the project. He followed up with a really nice phone call. He was wonderful read less
- Custom Home SolutionsAll went well because Brian made sure I understood what needed done, how it was done, and communicated any changes or surprises along the way.
- CRC Concrete Raising & RepairExcellent. They were on time and on price. They came out a day or two after I first called them to give me an estimate. The work was completed a few days later. They guaranteed their work for the life of the home. They also gave me a discount since I was an angie's list member.
- Phillips Basement Waterproofing IncTHOUGHT WE NEEDED BASEMENT WATERPROOFED AND THEY CAME OUT AND TOLD US WHAT WE REALLY NEEDED WAS TO HAVE THE GUTERS TAKEN CARE OF. HONEST AND POLITE AND DIDN’T CHARGE.
- General Waterproofing & Construction IncUnfortunately the services were not needed, but I would recommend to anyone needed to waterproof their foundation.
- SHEcan2Neither company would do the work. Shecan2 told me a painting company would be better suited to the job. Lavish Gardens said they would not do a job for less than $5000.
- River City CaulkingTHEY CAME TO MY HOUSE ON THE DAY THEY STATED. THEY ACCESSED THE TUB AND GROUT AND TOLD ME HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST. IT TOOK ABOUT TWO HOURS TO DO THE JOB.
- SHEcan2Based on the Angie's List rating we contacted Ms. Harris. She came to the house twice. The second time she brought Barry, who knew more about concrete. The initial response was positive. They were contracted for the wall rebuild in late November and began plans for bathroom work. The contractor seemed to be having worker problems, and the work was postponed by mutual agreement several times. The work eventually was scheduled for early January. Ms. Harris was away at that time, but left the job in Barry's hands saying he would call over the weekend to confirm whether they would come Monday or Tuesday. She said I should call him if he didn't call me. He didn't call. I left a message. He called Monday to say he would come Tuesday. He called again Monday to say he had been in minor auto accident and confirmed he would arrive ''later'' on Tuesday. I took day off work. He did not come Tuesday, did not call, did not return my calls. I canceled the contract. Ms. Harris sent a refund promptly read less
Basement Waterproofers in Elk Grove
- Business Description:We provide professional installation of commercial and residential epoxy flooring and storage solutions. Our service area stretches from North of Lake Tahoe to areas in and around San Jose and Santa Cruz. We travel for work!! We offer various types of lifetime warrantied epoxy flooring (multi-layer build-ups of "speckled" and metallic fleck) and lifetime warrantied cabinetry, slat wall and overhead racks. coatings and metallic fleck suspended in clear epoxy). Garage Experts has an enormous cl.. read lessRecent Review:From start to finish it was a very pleasant experience. The workers who came out to a simple the cabinets and put on the Apoxsee floor were very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them to anybody who wants epoxy flooring or cabinets read lessjay f.
- Business Description:Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can.. read lessRecent Review:SheCan2 is awesome. We have hired them for two different jobs now. Most recently we remodeled our master bathroom upstairs. They removed an old jacuzzi tub, tiled the floor to match the extending tile, and installed a new free standing tub. It turned out perfectly. Kim was very responsive with getting us an estimate and schedule, and Steve did a phenomenal job on the remodel (great attention to detail). We also appreciated how well Steve cleaned up the work area at the end of each day since we were still using the bathroom in the evenings. We will definitely use SheCan2 next time we have a project around the house read lessAustin P.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair of CA provides solutions for failing foundations across the California area, including San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, and nearby. We are experienced in solutions for foundations of all types -- including residential and commercial structures. We pride ourselves on providing free, no-obligation f.. read lessRecent Review:We've used Foundation Repair of California in the past to have some foundation support posts installed because the previous owners had done a terrible job. They came and it was great, no problems. So we called again a few months ago to have them come out to discuss a problem we've been having over the past couple years of water seepage into the basement. Our basement has a dirt floor and over the past two years the dirt has gotten progressively more and more damp. It was now so bad that the entire basement's dirt floor was damp. Not real muddy (not enough for a sump pump), just damp. Damp enough that it was very humid and crystals had began to cover 75% of the dirt, with bits of the mud getting tracked into the house. The man who came out was an idiot. Nice guy, but clearly he had no clue what he was talking about. When we repeatedly asked about finding the source of the water seeping into the basement, he actually told us that we didn't need to fix the water issue and that basements were always wet (sure, maybe in some states but not in the central valley of California... and both our neighbors have dirt basements as well and theirs are bone dry). He told us we should just cover up the foundation walls and floor with the plastic waterproofing and the problem would be solved. He actually, straight face told us to continue to allow the water to seep into the basement and just cover it up. Then he quoted us $20,000 to essentially put a bandaid over the problem. It quickly became clear he was just trying to make a big sale. We smiled, said thank you and will never call them again read lessEugene R.
- Business Description:I provide a complete one stop handyman service. I am experienced and equiped to address any of those pesky issues you may run into as a home owner or small business owner. I have trade experience in nearly all phases of construction. With over 20 years of experience, no job is too big or too small. I am the owner / operator of this business, meaning no middle men, no excuses, just quality results! I except all major credit cards. Estimates are completed at no charge in most cases read lessRecent Review:I hired David Smith (he said he lived in Ione so please don’t mistake this review!) for HIS quoted $50 per hour. He was OK to start and gave me ballpark estimates so I’d know if I could afford to do one or more projects but overcharged me by double to triple the hourly rate for the first three projects. He put in two floor plugs in the concrete slab leaving exposed wire above the surface level and gouged out irregular holes in my new Pergo flooring for the cheap plastic plates he used which don’t have recessed plugs, you can’t plug a lamp under the rugs without a huge bump showing! My old ones were brass metal and rectangular like a single plate and allowed for the 2 plugs to be hidden below floor surface. He charged $650 which was twice more than his hours and materials. He did the same on $450 for 30’ of fake crown mounding on the kitchen cabinets but the worst ripoff was the less than 10hrs on ordering, putting in an exterior door to my side yard. WE Agreed to a door with 6 lites SPECIFICALLY with the wood muntins (cross pieces) BETWEEN the glass for ease of cleaning in my old age so he showed me LOWES pic of the door. I left the specs up to him and he, after changing appointments to work or shortening time allowed for flimsy excuses or cancelling/changing his appointments with me FOUR different times (I had to reschedule other workers too) brought a door with wood panes glued on both sides!! And, they were bowed! I was panicked because he took so long to do the job and he wouldn't take responsibility to get Lowes to replace it plus it was holding up other important things going on so was angry I’d let him install it, having to clean and look at all those exterior wood panes inside and out forever! He also asked for $650 up front for that door and a spotlight and plug for just outside it but didn’t have 10 hours into ordering, labor etc. ($500) but charged me for 27 HRS labor - $1350, simply because he said the door project may cost “upwards of $2000”... I accused him of gouging and I’m not sure he’s even a licensed contractor who can estimate over $500 jobs (not sure of the rule) but I hired him because he said he charged $50 an hour. ALSO, he didn’t even finish the repairs to the stucco or filling holes and caulking or cleaning the door because he was in such a big hurry to leave the day he gave me the final bill! I looked outside to see the mess later. I texted and he was not going to do the right thing on the bill but did offer to finish but I was so upset, I didn’t want him back here. He took about a month to do a few small projects read lessBarbara T.
- Business Description:We Want To Be Your Plumber! Three Generations! Our Family Owned And Operated Buisness Is Here To Service Your Needs. No Matter What Size Job, From Small Jobs To Large Jobs. We Offer Plumbing Service & Repair, Drain Cleaning, Tank & Tankless Water Heaters, Copper Water Piping, Gas Piping, Underground Lines, Faucets, Toilet, Bathtubs, Showers, General Contracting, New Bathrooms, Bathroom Remoldeling, Kitchen Remodeling. Customer Service Is Our Business! We Serice Solano, Napa & Yolo Counties. .. read less
- Business Description:Call us now to place your order from local Dealer.
- Business Description:Restore old concrete floors today! Transform any slab of concrete with a designer full flake or solid color epoxy, or an industrial polished or stained finish. Only high quality materials used . These floor will last a lifetime . 10 years union flooring experience. High quality commercial work for reasonable prices . Contact for a free quote today read less
- Business Description:M.A.G CUSTOM PAINTING & HOME IMPROVEMENT CO Interior,exterior painting & home remodeling. Commercial and residential license. # 755971 bonded and insured FREE ESTIMATES! SERVING SACRAMENTO AND THE SANFRANCISCO BAY AREA COMPLETE PAINTING AND HOME IMPROVEMENT Contractors in Sacrament read lessRecent Review:When they came out the paint was literally falling off the house. They did the job very well in maybe 4 and a half days and the price was good.Gloria C.
- Business Description:At Liberty Construction Services, our goal is to not only help you repair, build, or clean up your projects, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service design/build company with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of yard work, tractor work, home repairs or remodeling. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Just ask.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Rancho Cordova
- Gold River
- West Sacramento
- Walnut Grove
- Fair Oaks
- North Highlands
- Rio Linda
- Citrus Heights
waterproofing contractors in Elk Grove
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Better Quality Painting2725 Lerwick Road
- Aaron PlumbingPo Box 2657
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
- Angels Handyman Service4748 16th Ave.
- Assurance Roofing and Construction4755 Auburn Blvd #2
- A Better Quality Painting
- Nate Smith Handyman200 Bicentennial Cir Apt 40
- Nate Smith Handyman
- O'Toole GBC1224 V street
- O'Toole GBC
- Thomas R. Allison Construction1079 Sunrise Ave. B-139
- Thomas R. Allison Construction
- Wight Paint16855 Ralphs Ranch Rd Apt 201
San Diego, California
- Wight Paint