Lowe's

With Angi since June 2005

Essential Electric

Specializing in ELECTRICAL SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Hall's Window Center

Since 1976, Hall's Window Center has served over 50,000 extremely satisfied homeowners and commercial property owners, becoming the most trusted service company for windows and doors throughout the Sacramento area. The company’s team of expert designers, installers, and craftsmen has earned the stellar reputation for honesty, integrity and superior workmanship. Whether you’re a homeowner looking for replacement windows, an architect designing a unique custom home with specialty doors, or a contractor managing a commercial project, Hall’s is ready to make your vision a reality. We are the window & door company that you can trust. Call us today at (916) 669-1469 for your free in-home quote, or visit our showroom in Rancho Cordova, CA. Let our decades of knowledge and experience provide you with the very best the window industry has to offer.

Offers by Hall's Window Center on Angi
Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

04/28/2017

I don't ever have a problem. Everybody is always pretty helpful. You can usually find somebody to ask questions. As far as the paint department, they have always helped me figure out the right paint and mix the colors.

Description of Work
I bought a gallon of paint for an interior painting job.

Category buying services,interior painters,home improvement stores

04/28/2017

They always have a variety and seem to be healthy plants. I have had good luck with them. For the most part, they are all doing well.

Description of Work
I purchased plants from there.

Category buying services,greenhouses,home improvement stores

04/30/2014

I like that they are convenient; it is located close to my home. The employees are generally very helpful once we can find someone. Their price is pretty good.

Description of Work
I went to Lowe's to buy some plumbing supplies.

Category home improvement stores

03/19/2014

I notice the cycles take a lot longer. The installation was great. They were on-time, took our old units and the metal tray away. They were as nice as they could be. The sales process was also fine.

Description of Work
We purchased a Samsung front-load washer and dryer.

Category appliance repair

09/05/2013

I would not recommend them to anyone. I don't think they wanted to do a job on a manufactured home, but never said so.

Description of Work
I made an appointment with these to get an estimate on a repipe for my manufactured home. He spent a good 45 minutes here checking things over and said they were interested in doing the job. He left saying he would email me an estimate. They never sent an estimate. I called after a week and the woman who answered the phone said she would pass on my request for a return call or email. Still nothing. I contacted them two more times and never got a response. They wasted my time. If they didn't want the job they should have said so. Very unprofessional.

07/24/2013

I did not see them when they gave a quote. I did not converse with them. I just got a quote from them. They did not provide any service. They were fine.

Description of Work
I used Lowe's. They came out in October and provided a quote for a carpet. I don't recall the cost.

06/05/2013

They did a good job installing our carpet and I love Lowe's but I think they gave me the wrong color. In the past, we've had services done with Lowe's and we were happy with it. Their installers are very good. The only thing I am questioning right now is if they gave me the right color.

Description of Work
Lowe's installed our carpets.

04/03/2013

Everything went well, the person who had installed it did a really god job.

Description of Work
Lowe's just put in carpeting in my family room.

01/11/2013

Found a nice Samsung side-by-side at Lowes for $1,349, they matched my internet find of $1080, plus gave me 10% military discount. When delivered it had two pinhole dings so they gave me the option that they would bring a new one or knock off another 20%. I took the 20% since was hardly noticeable. They also brought it out and installed for free. Very courteous and friendly people all around. You can't beat their 4 yr extended warranty for only $119 (total 5 years), so I purchased that too.

Description of Work
Purchased, delivered and install Samsung RS265tdbp side-by-side refrigerator.

Category appliance sales

12/28/2012

I needed vertical blinds for my kitchen sliding door -- they provided the perfect ones! I also needed door handles to replace the old worn out ones in my house, again, I got just what I wanted at the right price. Thanks Lowes!

Description of Work
There were no services performed in my house. I just purchased items at Lowe's.

Category window treatments,home improvement stores

Tools, appliance, outdoor & indoor furniture, building supplies.