A Charlotte expert discusses why basement waterproofing can protect you from"the perfect breeding ground for all kinds of things you simply don't want."
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Rio Linda, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Rio Linda
- SHEcan2It is all in the details. May I say that again. It is all in the details. Today I went outside to see if SHECan2 had finished the project. They had. Not only had they finished the project, they placed all the patio furniture, and fixed a metal gate that was forever sticking. There work ethic was excellent. Each day they cleaned up after themselves. Terri, Scott and Kim were absolute professionals. Clear communications, attentive to detail, did not try and up sell the job. Would and will be using them again when I am ready to do both bathrooms. Will recommend to friends and family. Thank you all for enhancing my home
- Custom Home SolutionsAll went well because Brian made sure I understood what needed done, how it was done, and communicated any changes or surprises along the way.
- My Builders IncIt was great. I had met with other contractors and either did not get a response back due to too busy or they were very expensive. I saved several thousand dollars. The work was outstanding and he was very professional. I would definitely hire him again. I like the fact that he let me know what was reasonable to do and what was out of the cost range I was working with. He assisted me in what I wanted done to fit within my budget and I got everything done I planned on and more
- General Waterproofing & Construction IncOn his bid, he copiously wrote it out, which is not standard for the practice. He was meticulous in writing everything out. He really helped me! He spent a long time explaining the burrito-ing of the French drain. By the end of the project, I was an expert at waterproofing, French drains, and retaining walls. He really taught me a lot and helped me through the project. He followed up with a really nice phone call. He was wonderful
- General Waterproofing & Construction IncUnfortunately the services were not needed, but I would recommend to anyone needed to waterproof their foundation.
- CRC Concrete Raising & RepairExcellent. They were on time and on price. They came out a day or two after I first called them to give me an estimate. The work was completed a few days later. They guaranteed their work for the life of the home. They also gave me a discount since I was an angie's list member.
- Phillips Basement Waterproofing IncTHOUGHT WE NEEDED BASEMENT WATERPROOFED AND THEY CAME OUT AND TOLD US WHAT WE REALLY NEEDED WAS TO HAVE THE GUTERS TAKEN CARE OF. HONEST AND POLITE AND DIDN’T CHARGE.
- River City CaulkingTHEY CAME TO MY HOUSE ON THE DAY THEY STATED. THEY ACCESSED THE TUB AND GROUT AND TOLD ME HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST. IT TOOK ABOUT TWO HOURS TO DO THE JOB.
- SHEcan2Neither company would do the work. Shecan2 told me a painting company would be better suited to the job. Lavish Gardens said they would not do a job for less than $5000.
- SHEcan2Based on the Angie's List rating we contacted Ms. Harris. She came to the house twice. The second time she brought Barry, who knew more about concrete. The initial response was positive. They were contracted for the wall rebuild in late November and began plans for bathroom work. The contractor seemed to be having worker problems, and the work was postponed by mutual agreement several times. The work eventually was scheduled for early January. Ms. Harris was away at that time, but left the job in Barry's hands saying he would call over the weekend to confirm whether they would come Monday or Tuesday. She said I should call him if he didn't call me. He didn't call. I left a message. He called Monday to say he would come Tuesday. He called again Monday to say he had been in minor auto accident and confirmed he would arrive ''later'' on Tuesday. I took day off work. He did not come Tuesday, did not call, did not return my calls. I canceled the contract. Ms. Harris sent a refund promptly
Last update on June 5, 2020
Basement Waterproofers in Rio Linda
JPS Painting is a locally owned and operated company located in Auburn, Ca. Jason Keim, formally owned Placer Painting Co 2005-2011 and started JPS in September of 2011. JPS is an owner operated company. All jobs are completed by Jason and his small highly trained crew. We will sub-contact if requested by contractors . JPS offers no money down financing. You do not pay until you are completely satisfied with the job. We accept cash, checks and soon will be accepting all types of credit ..
"Great need job done ASAP and he was able to do it.Jason has a good eye for colors"
We provide professional installation of commercial and residential epoxy flooring and storage solutions. Our service area stretches from North of Lake Tahoe to areas in and around San Jose and Santa Cruz. We travel for work!! We offer various types of lifetime warrantied epoxy flooring (multi-layer build-ups of "speckled" and metallic fleck) and lifetime warrantied cabinetry, slat wall and overhead racks. coatings and metallic fleck suspended in clear epoxy). Garage Experts has an enormous cl..
"i met these guys at the Home and Garden Show and decided to take a chance and hire them to do my garage floor even though I knew nothing about them. They were very quick responding to my request for a quote, then clearly and thoroughly explained what would be involved in doing the work in my garage. We agreed the install would begin 8am Monday morning, and the team showed up exactly the time I expected. All five people working on my garage floor were very friendly and they really seemed to enjoy their work. It was an 11 hour day for them, but they completed the job thoroughly and it's beautiful. I thought the price I paid was very fair and fee like it was money well spent! I would recommend Garage Experts wholeheartedly!
Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can..
"Great! Enjoyed working with them. Very professional, friendly and thoughtful employees. Felt like they were as interested/excited in the outcome as I was. "
Welcome to Angel's Handyman Service. We serve you with a commitment to service and value. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business. 916-337-2127
We are a locally owned and family operated general and engineering licensed construction company with over 25 years of experience. Primarily focus on remodels and new construction. Pride ourselves on perfection and giving the clients exactly what they want and in the most cost effective way. Our goal is to be there everyday start to finish without subbing anything out, keeping it inside our company making it easier on the client and less stressful
Have been painting since 1977. Quality work done for you. Owner-operated. Special discounts if apply if you are selling your home. Ask for details.
"It pays to work with a professional. Dave's experience and knowledge are helpful in one stop get it right work. in this case all work was free-hand, previous owneres had an obnoxious color red in the kithchen. We toned down to a soft pastel yellow. Used a priver coat, and all areas behind stove, refrigerator, around cabinetry. Looks dynamite! <br /> I had earlier hired Dave to cover another awful dark brown on 3 walls of the living room, Vaulted ceiling in part. He was able to do this in one coat! Thick roller, good quality paint ( I provided ), and in 5 hrs, i was able to ask my wife how she liked her new house! Like night to day, the change.It was really dark especially in the winter. Cleans up after work, leaves the place looking well cared for. I highly recommend his work! <br />
RCS Builders is a full service general contracting company. We can take care of any and all of your needs, whether its your home, rental or business.
"It went phenomenally! They were extremely professional, kind, and caring of my concerns. They kept me informed each step of the way. I would absolutely use them again for my home building needs and would definitely recommend them to my friends and family!"
I specialize in maintenance and remodeling for residential homes and apartment complexes. No Job is to small! Over 15 Years of experience and Free in home estimates.
"Bryan arrived on time and worked diligently until the work was completed. He is personable and a very pleasant person to work with, communicative, and committed to doing an excellent job, as he takes pride in his work. Very refreshing! From start to finish, I was pleased with my experience with his service and shall request service from him again. Thank you!!
II’ve been involved in the construction trades since I was 15 years old. I am a journey level carpenter (framing as well as finish), and a Union trained Lather (lath and plaster). I have worked on concrete crews and managed concrete jobs that included foundations, stem walls, flat work and all forms of reinforced barriers. I have worked on drywall crews, paint crews and everything having to do with block, brick and veneer stone installation. I can install roofing, siding, carpet, doors, windo..
See all 2 highly rated companies in Rio LindaJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
7 Green Basement Waterproofing Options That’ll Help Stop Leaks in Its Tracks
Avoiding water in your basement starts with implementing effective waterproofing strategies for your home. Check out these seven green basement waterproofing tips to do the job.
How Can I Keep My Home Dry?
With the unpredictability of heavy rains in Indiana autumns, homeowners need to be proactive in protecting their homes from potential water damage.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- North Highlands,
- Citrus Heights,
- Pleasant Grove,
- West Sacramento,
- Fair Oaks,
- Gold River,
- Rancho Cordova,
- Granite Bay,
waterproofing contractors in Rio Linda
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aaron PlumbingPo Box 2657
Vacaville, California 95696
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
Fresno, California 93710
- Aaron Plumbing
- BW Maintenance & RemodeingPO Box 1455
Yuba City, California 95992
- BW Maintenance & Remodeing
- Cearlock's Custom PaintingP.O. Box 282
Loomis, California 95650
- Custom Home Solutions23149 Sunset Ridge rd.
Auburn, California 95602
- Cearlock's Custom Painting
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Good Hand Sacramento Handyman770 L St.
Sacramento, California 95814
- Good Hand Sacramento Handyman
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- JPS Painting263 Center street
Auburn, California 95603
- JPS Painting
- M.A.G CUSTOM PAINTING & HOME IMPROVEMENT CO30 SUNSTONE CIR
Sacramento, California 95834
- MackConstruction4801 Marconi Ave 12
Carmichael, California 95608
- M.A.G CUSTOM PAINTING & HOME IMPROVEMENT CO
- RCS Builders1182 Galston Dr
Folsom, California 95630
- ROWE BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION SVC3834 KROY WAY
Sacramento, California 95820
- RCS Builders
- SHEcan23050 Fite Circle Suite 110
Sacramento, California 95827
- Wight Paint16855 Ralphs Ranch Rd Apt 201
San Diego, California 92127
- Wight Paint