Affinity Painting

Founded 1980 • With Angi since March 2011

10241 Roberts Common Lane

Burke, VA 22015

Affinity Painting is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Washington Metropolitan Area for two generations. With over 30 years experience, we pride ourselves on our courteous service, our expertise, and creating relationships that lead to repeat business. Unlike most companies we don't just have clients...we pride ourselves on our REPEAT clients! We recognize that home improvement is not an everyday occurrence for you. There is education and preparation that needs occur to ensure your project goes smoothly and according to your expectations. We do this through a process of communication and education so we can co-create the best possible experience with you. Your safety and the safety of our employees is very important to Affinity Painting. We adhere to rigorous safety and security standards to offer you peace of mind including: - Osha Compliant - Clean up daily and remove dangerous tools from premises. - Carry comprehensive worker's compensation and liability insurance. References available upon request....

12/13/2021

Steve S.

I’ve used Affinity several times for handyman work and they come through every time. I had an urgent repair request and contacted a few different people because of the urgency, and he responded quickly and was able to fit me in same-day. Prices quoted on everything have been fair and all interactions have been professional. I have recommend them to family.

Description of Work
Helped with repairs

Category handyman service

03/06/2017

Carolyn and Yung G.

I would give a page of happiness because he was punctual, he is affordable, he was fair, and he was just a pleasure to work with. It's his passion. Same day responsiveness. He was early. Definitely professional. I have got to know him over the years and he use to work on a Navy submarine I think. So, he is one of those pulled together Veterans. I would use him again for any painting things I would have. In fact he is painting an antique iron bed for me coming up here. He is getting his daughter involved. Which, I thought was a neat father daughter thing. He has an artistic eye and he is free to give suggestions. It is a Veteran owned business. He is professional, he kind of stays out of the way, and is very responsible. He cleans up. He leaves the place better than he found it. For example, I asked him to just paint for me walls and we thought the trim was fine, but it bothered him so much that he painted the trim for free because he couldn't stand to leave it like that and they cleaned all the doors. I asked him to paint the walls and they actually wiped down all the trim and all the door and then painted them just because it bothered him to leave it that way in a way that he didn't think it looked nice.

Description of Work
He did a room for me.

04/27/2016

Rachel R.

Description of Work
The work is ongoing. They painted my bedroom and it looks spectacular. They replaced rotted wood on my roof and matched the existing paint. They are in the process of removing many layers of paint from my front steps, which is quite a lot of hard work. They are professional in every sense of the word. I can't recommend highly enough!

Category contractors, interior painters

03/18/2016

Lauren B.

Very professional in communication, reasonable price for the work that was performed, met my timelines.

Description of Work
Paint and trim for three rooms in condo.

08/11/2014

William L.

Affinity Painting lead by Edward Green III and his crew are more than just painters, they are outstanding craftsmen and true professionals. As I was flying in from out of state on a red-eye, Edward offered to meet me conveniently on a Saturday afternoon at my rental property, which I needed to turn around as soon as possible. We walked through the property as soon as I arrived and Edward identified obvious and potential issues that needed immediate, medium or long-term attention. At the conclusion of the walk through he tabulated a ball-park estimate for the entire property ranging from interior touch up and complete painting of various rooms and closets, kitchen and basement of a 2-story stand alone singe family home, to power washing and staining the deck. Later that evening Edward sent me an email with a detailed and very fair estimate in writing directly consistent with the walk through and the conversation we had earlier in the afternoon, and listed a commitment to and agreed upon price on several other tasks to be completed at a future day in the near future. The following Monday, Edward and his crew arrived on time (actually just before I arrived at the property). We again reviewed and agreed to the estimate, work plan for the day, and discussed how to best utilize everyone's time as I had other projects and landscaping issues to address with my boys. As it turns out I was delayed at the paint store matching some custom paint, and Edward and his team took the initiative to call me on my cell phone and we agreed to switch gears and he and his crew tackled my sliding door project to efficiently use the time of the crew instead of having them standing around until I returned with the additional paint. The door I purchased for teh task didn't exactly fit the opening, but by the time I returned Edward and his crew had built-up the base of the door with appropriate pressure treated wood to ensure the weather resistant integrity of the exterior entrance remained intact, and prepared the door for installation. The Affinity crew is very professional, cleaned up all their work, did not use any foul language (very appreciated as I had my two young boys with me) and didn't even work with a radio on, and even offered to dispose of the obsolete door. All the agreed-upon immediately necessary interior painting for the entire house and work on the sliding door was completed in a high quality manner in just one day, allowing me to hand over the keys to the new tenant just moments after Edward and his team left in the late afternoon. I have easily decided to continue to work with Affinity and Edward on the other lower priority but necessary projects on the list, even though I'm back home out of state.

Description of Work
Whole house interior painting, re-size and install fixed half of wooden sliding door, detailed written estimate and consultation on other projects as requested, including carpet installation, pressure washing and partial deck railing replacement.

07/24/2012

Josephine V.

Mr. Green responded quickly to my request for an estimate to remove wallpaper in my kitchen and to paint the walls . He estimated that the work would require two days to complete and gave me a time frame. On the morning that work was scheduled to begin Mr. Green and his father arrived promptly at 8:00 A.M. and immediately began to work. They removed the wallpaper quickly, efficiently, and neatly. They cleaned and prepped the walls and worked non-stop until 8:00 P.M., preferring to work until the job was finished rather than drag it out for two days. Both gentlemen are extremely personable, polite, and professional. We are very pleased with their work and plan to use them again.

Description of Work
Mr. Green and his father removed wallpaper in the kitchen of my home and painted the walls. There were two types of wallpaper that had to be removed. They applied two different colors of paint to the walls, another to the doors, another to the trim and chair rail, and another to the ceiling.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

03/12/2012

BETTY A.

Mr. Green came promptly to give me an estimate after my initial inquiry, and he was able to set up a date to do the work very quickly. He and his assistant arrived on the day and time promised and they began work promptly at 9 a.m. They worked thoughout the day to removed wallpaper from a small, but tall, foyer. They worked quickly and cleanly, and because things went well they were able to complete all the work in one (long) day. They left the area clean and the walls look terrific. I would certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
Mr. Green and his assistant removed wallpaper from my 1 1/2 story foyer, prepared the walls, and then painted (two coats) the area.

Category ceramic tile, wallpaper removal, interior painters

01/30/2012

Carolyn and Yung G.

I have had great experiences with this company in the five years I have been using their services and do not plan to go to anyone else for such work in the near future.

Description of Work
I hired this company to do some interior painting and caulking. He also helped me put up my Christmas tree.

Category ceramic tile, interior painters

12/26/2011

Tamara S.

Rapid response to request, fair price worked with my needs, pleasant.

Description of Work
Professional customer service oriented kind.

Category house painters

11/11/2011

Ruth Mary H.

Very well, experienced and thorough. Also painted an extra room for me extra charge(laundry room).

Description of Work
Painting, interior & exterior. Bathroom tiling. Carpentry (replace exterior trim).

Category contractors, ceramic tile, house painters, interior painters

10/27/2011

Carolyn and Yung G.

I had seen photos of Affinity Painting's work from a friend. I called and was scheduled that week. Ed, the owner, talked me through the different types of paint and suggested colors. Even before the actually painting began, I was getting excited about the outcome. His love of paint and artistry is infectious. Ed, who formerly had a career in the U.S. Navy, I found out has an excellent work ethic, attention to detail and pride in his work. I was delighted with our new office, as was my husband. I am planning to have Ed back to paint my basement and garage this year.

Description of Work
The owner, Ed, removed wall paper and painted our home office.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, wallpaper removal, wallpaper, house painters, interior painters

All American Painting Plus Inc

All American Painting Plus is a locally-owned professional painting company serving Northern Virginia. We believe in honesty, integrity and trust in everything we do, from start to finish. We’ve developed an outstanding reputation of excellence by providing professional painting services to help residential clients enhance, protect and maintain their American Dreams for almost two decades. You can depend on us for accurate estimates and quality craftsmanship. Every project is backed by a two-year written warranty. Please note that we have a $1,500 labor minimum for all new customers.

Solution Painting Inc

Super Service Award winner from 2007-2021! We are a professional painting contractor and home improvement serving Virginia, DC and the surrounding areas. Our company has been the leading painting service provider for the community for more than 20 years. Additional email - office@solutionpaintingva.com. People have learned to associate our name with professionalism and high quality services, and we never disappoint. That is what makes us the preferable choice when it comes to painting companies in the area. We’re a fully licensed, insured and bonded. Count on us for all your painting needs. - Lead Safe "EPA" National Certified Firm Nº: NAT-F109541-1. - BBB Accredited Business. "SOLUTION PAINTING DOES NOT SUBCONTRACT AT ALL"

Offers by Solution Painting Inc on Angi
    Manor Works Ventures Inc., DBA Manor Works Painting

We are open for business during Covid-19. We are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and our teams. We are practicing social distancing and wearing masks and sanitizing areas. Exterior estimates can be done with out contact. Founded in 1998, Manor Works specializes in serving the needs of residential homeowners. Having completed over 10,000 painting projects since our inception, we have built systems and processes to ensure our projects are of consistently high quality, and just as importantly, they run smoothly. Part of this is by not employing day laborers or subcontractors. All of our painters and carpenters are full-time, year round employees. Our stable and highly trained workforce allows us to control quality. When paired with our other benefits like the longest Warranties available, highly detailed proposals, online scheduling systems, and more Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. Phone numbers (703) 339-6800. Additional e-mail - VictorT@manorworks.com . Award winning. Additional DBA - Mark Osborne Enterprises.

Offers by Manor Works Ventures Inc., DBA Manor Works Painting on Angi

Check, PayPal

Custom Painting, Bathroom Tile Re-grouting and Caulking, Home, Deck, and Fence Pressure Cleaning, Staining and Sealing of Wood Decks and Fences