If you notice signs of your foundation failing, don’t delay calling a pro. Here are just a few reasons why getting foundation repairs ASAP is so important.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Roseville, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Roseville
- SHEcan2It is all in the details. May I say that again. It is all in the details. Today I went outside to see if SHECan2 had finished the project. They had. Not only had they finished the project, they placed all the patio furniture, and fixed a metal gate that was forever sticking. There work ethic was excellent. Each day they cleaned up after themselves. Terri, Scott and Kim were absolute professionals. Clear communications, attentive to detail, did not try and up sell the job. Would and will be using them again when I am ready to do both bathrooms. Will recommend to friends and family. Thank you all for enhancing my home
- CRC Concrete Raising & RepairExcellent. They were on time and on price. They came out a day or two after I first called them to give me an estimate. The work was completed a few days later. They guaranteed their work for the life of the home. They also gave me a discount since I was an angie's list member.
- General Waterproofing & Construction IncOn his bid, he copiously wrote it out, which is not standard for the practice. He was meticulous in writing everything out. He really helped me! He spent a long time explaining the burrito-ing of the French drain. By the end of the project, I was an expert at waterproofing, French drains, and retaining walls. He really taught me a lot and helped me through the project. He followed up with a really nice phone call. He was wonderful
- Custom Home SolutionsAll went well because Brian made sure I understood what needed done, how it was done, and communicated any changes or surprises along the way.
- Phillips Basement Waterproofing IncTHOUGHT WE NEEDED BASEMENT WATERPROOFED AND THEY CAME OUT AND TOLD US WHAT WE REALLY NEEDED WAS TO HAVE THE GUTERS TAKEN CARE OF. HONEST AND POLITE AND DIDN’T CHARGE.
- My Builders IncIt was great. I had met with other contractors and either did not get a response back due to too busy or they were very expensive. I saved several thousand dollars. The work was outstanding and he was very professional. I would definitely hire him again. I like the fact that he let me know what was reasonable to do and what was out of the cost range I was working with. He assisted me in what I wanted done to fit within my budget and I got everything done I planned on and more
- General Waterproofing & Construction IncUnfortunately the services were not needed, but I would recommend to anyone needed to waterproof their foundation.
- River City CaulkingTHEY CAME TO MY HOUSE ON THE DAY THEY STATED. THEY ACCESSED THE TUB AND GROUT AND TOLD ME HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST. IT TOOK ABOUT TWO HOURS TO DO THE JOB.
- SHEcan2Neither company would do the work. Shecan2 told me a painting company would be better suited to the job. Lavish Gardens said they would not do a job for less than $5000.
- SHEcan2Based on the Angie's List rating we contacted Ms. Harris. She came to the house twice. The second time she brought Barry, who knew more about concrete. The initial response was positive. They were contracted for the wall rebuild in late November and began plans for bathroom work. The contractor seemed to be having worker problems, and the work was postponed by mutual agreement several times. The work eventually was scheduled for early January. Ms. Harris was away at that time, but left the job in Barry's hands saying he would call over the weekend to confirm whether they would come Monday or Tuesday. She said I should call him if he didn't call me. He didn't call. I left a message. He called Monday to say he would come Tuesday. He called again Monday to say he had been in minor auto accident and confirmed he would arrive ''later'' on Tuesday. I took day off work. He did not come Tuesday, did not call, did not return my calls. I canceled the contract. Ms. Harris sent a refund promptly
Last update on June 5, 2020
Basement Waterproofers in Roseville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Don't throw out that magazine rack! Getting organized usually means getting rid of stuff ... but learn how you can repurpose some items as organizing helpers.
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Citrus Heights,
- Granite Bay,
- North Highlands,
- Fair Oaks,
- Rio Linda,
- Gold River,
- Rancho Cordova,
- El Dorado Hills,
- Pleasant Grove,
- Pilot Hill,
waterproofing contractors in Roseville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aaron PlumbingPo Box 2657
Vacaville, California 95696
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
Fresno, California 93710
- Aaron Plumbing
- BW Maintenance & RemodeingPO Box 1455
Yuba City, California 95992
- BW Maintenance & Remodeing
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Foundation Repair of CA1813 Rutan Dr Ste A
Livermore, California 94551
- Foundation Repair of CA
- Good Hand Sacramento Handyman770 L St.
Sacramento, California 95814
- Good Hand Sacramento Handyman
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- JPS Painting263 Center street
Auburn, California 95603
- JPS Painting
- SHEcan23050 Fite Circle Suite 110
Sacramento, California 95827
- Wight Paint16855 Ralphs Ranch Rd Apt 201
San Diego, California 92127
- Wight Paint