How much does a sewer backwater valve installation cost? And how much does it cost to install a backflow preventer yourself? This cost guide provides the average backflow preventer prices you’ll pay for a professional versus DIY.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Mayflower, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Mayflower
- D&L Sprinkler ServiceVery pleased. Found leaks that were reducing pressure, and repaired them. I was especially pleased with personal service and willingness to address my situation -- moving and needing to be away to look for a new house, and willing to do business over phone and via email, including contacting me with estimate before proceeding with work. I no longer live in AZ, but would definitely use them if I did, and would recommend them highly
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoMike and Kevin showed up on time. They analyzed the problem and then fixed the problem. Both were courteous and professional. If you need lawn irrigation services, this is the place to go.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoWas able to fix one of them himself, but needed to replace one. The technician was very relaxed and friendly; very thorough and willing to explain the best way to use the Rainbird system.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoIt started and ended great. They sent 2 people to do the job which facilitated it being done in a quicker fashion. The lead person was very knowledgable and went right to work on the problem. His assistant did what assistance do, stand around a bit and carry out less skilled tasks The price was high and a handyman said they would do the job a a lower price but I have confidence in the Lusk company and this team. As a bonus, the lead person told me how to do some very simple fixes myself and this saved money. So I am 100% pleased
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoI broke the 1/2 in copper pipe on my lawn sprinkler back flow valve that fed a separate faucet for a garden hose. I was trying to tighten it after replacing the washer and twisted it right off. I tried to get SprinklerMan to come over to fix this, because they had originally installed the system. After 2 calls and one email, I had to give up on SprinklerMan and try a different plumber. I set the day and time and Zack Ryals of Ray Lusk Plumbing showed up on time. In fact, he called first to be sure I was there. I had managed to make the problem worse as I tried to fix it myself, but Zack was able to work around my failed attempt and do the repair. He was courteous and pleasant. I learned that he spent four years learning plumbing and passed a written exam as well as his classes to become a plumber. Everyone at Ray Lusk is a trained plumber. While he was working, I picked his brain about problems with the plumbing at church. He was very courteous and knowledgeable about how to do those other proposed jobs, as well
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoA very simple straightforward repair. Technician showed up on time, was courteous, efficient and professional. Also inspected the other two toilets for any problems, found none. Previously I'd only used this company for lawn irrigation system service and repair and have been VERY favorably impressed with them. Hadn't had much need for a plumber in the house before, but liked their work in the yard so much that I decided to try them. Glad I did! Highly recommend
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoIt went great - Mike is very professional and pleasant and always helpful, answering any questions. In spite of it being a difficult job - spinkler head was between roots, etc. he finished it much quicker than I imagined. I have had other more difficult repairs, and have had the contract for sprinkler system service for more than two years, and have always been satisified with the work. Every time they come I remember the horrible service (not calling back, not coming, postponing the job, etc.) I had for so many years from other companies before I started with Ray Lusk, and wish I had switched sooner. It is great to deal with such a professional company - they never fail to show up, on time, every time, and have even fit me in when I forgot to call for winterizing one time and a big freeze was expected. I have really appreciated their work and so wanted to write them a good review - guess it wasn't necessary because they have so many "A" reviews, but they do deserve it
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoDavid and Colby of Ray Lusk Sprinkler Service called ahead of time and were punctual to the minute. They listened to our problems, and they recommended fixes for our approval before beginning work. They worked very efficiently in terrible heat and direct sun. They adjusted the sweep perfectly, and they carefully replaced sod and mulch so it was difficult to see that any digging had been done. By replacing a pop-up sprinkler head, they were able to increase irrigation to a problem area that was chronically dry. Our previous service said the problem couldn't be fixed. David also provided advice that will help us save water. The Angie's List coupon they accepted recouped my monthly AL membership fee. Ray Lusk Sprinkler Service and these technicians are a Class Act, and I will definitely use them again! Life is good
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThese men were so professional that they even came in our house and fixed a leaky faucet we had free of charge. They take their work very seriously and clean up extremely well when they finish. Our lawns look really nice because of what they do. We never had a problem since using their services.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoOverall positive experience. They were at my home exactly when they said they would be both times they came out. The technician explained our options and gave recommendations for the best and least expensive avenue for repair.
Last update on June 27, 2016
Irrigation Systems Installers in Mayflower
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Big box stores, garden centers, and of course the internet are all full with a variety of home sprinklers, but what's the best one for you?
Find lawn irrigation services in
- North Little Rock,
- Cammack Village,
- Little Rock,
- Sweet Home,
lawn irrigation services in Mayflower
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
Ward, Arkansas 72176
- AAA Lawn And Landscape18119 Bracy Trl
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- ALL SEASONS OUTDOOR SERVICES13808 DEAN DRIVE
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance151 Villawood Trail
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71909
- Arbor Landscape & SprinklersPO Box 55568
Little Rock, Arkansas 72215
- A & E Landscaping
- B & R LAWN SERVICE13624 IRONTON CUT OFF RD
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- B & R LAWN SERVICE
- CAMPBELL & SON LAWNS & LANDSCAPING,LLCPO BOX 194062
Little Rock, Arkansas 72219
- CAMPBELL & SON LAWNS & LANDSCAPING,LLC
- Fairway Lawns10401 Colonel Glenn Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- Fairway Lawns
- Mckissick Landscape & Design7625 Perry Ln
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Mckissick Landscape & Design
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)7627 Hardin Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)