A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Conway, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Conway
- D&L Sprinkler ServiceVery pleased. Found leaks that were reducing pressure, and repaired them. I was especially pleased with personal service and willingness to address my situation -- moving and needing to be away to look for a new house, and willing to do business over phone and via email, including contacting me with estimate before proceeding with work. I no longer live in AZ, but would definitely use them if I did, and would recommend them highly
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoDavid and Colby of Ray Lusk Sprinkler Service called ahead of time and were punctual to the minute. They listened to our problems, and they recommended fixes for our approval before beginning work. They worked very efficiently in terrible heat and direct sun. They adjusted the sweep perfectly, and they carefully replaced sod and mulch so it was difficult to see that any digging had been done. By replacing a pop-up sprinkler head, they were able to increase irrigation to a problem area that was chronically dry. Our previous service said the problem couldn't be fixed. David also provided advice that will help us save water. The Angie's List coupon they accepted recouped my monthly AL membership fee. Ray Lusk Sprinkler Service and these technicians are a Class Act, and I will definitely use them again! Life is good
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThe guy who did the work was very knowledgable and professional. He also finished the job during a rainstorm which materialized after he had started. He also provided me with an estimate for installing a line through our garage to generate an extra outdoor spigot. The estimate seemed a little pricey, which accounts for the B I gave them in the price category
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoI broke the 1/2 in copper pipe on my lawn sprinkler back flow valve that fed a separate faucet for a garden hose. I was trying to tighten it after replacing the washer and twisted it right off. I tried to get SprinklerMan to come over to fix this, because they had originally installed the system. After 2 calls and one email, I had to give up on SprinklerMan and try a different plumber. I set the day and time and Zack Ryals of Ray Lusk Plumbing showed up on time. In fact, he called first to be sure I was there. I had managed to make the problem worse as I tried to fix it myself, but Zack was able to work around my failed attempt and do the repair. He was courteous and pleasant. I learned that he spent four years learning plumbing and passed a written exam as well as his classes to become a plumber. Everyone at Ray Lusk is a trained plumber. While he was working, I picked his brain about problems with the plumbing at church. He was very courteous and knowledgeable about how to do those other proposed jobs, as well
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoHe called ahead to let me know his arrival time and arrived in time frame scheduled . David was well-trained , efficient and communicated well his process in resolving the problem. He had all necessary tools and repair equipment with him in his truck and completed the repair on the trip.. He checked the next day to be sure fittings were intact and that there was no leak
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoGreat job as usual. These guys always fill me in on the details, explaining the price to expect and how long it will take.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThey are great. I’ve used them and they are very good. They did some irrigation work a while ago and I really can’t remember too much about it. The quote process was a good experience. They were very professional, very helpful and very knowledgeable. It was definitely a good experience with them. I will consider using their services again in the future
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThese men were so professional that they even came in our house and fixed a leaky faucet we had free of charge. They take their work very seriously and clean up extremely well when they finish. Our lawns look really nice because of what they do. We never had a problem since using their services.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThe sprinkler tech that came out to do the job was very professional! He called me before coming to the house to make sure he understood our issue and that helped in his showing up with the correct parts for the repair. He quickly diagnosed and repaired the issue and tested the system to make sure it was working before he left. He also helped me look at 2 other problem areas we had been meaning to address. He wasn't able to make the repairs because he didn't have the time alloted in his schedule, but he did look at the 2 areas, write it on his report and said he would have their office communicate with me about making another appointment. Very nice and professional - this is the only plumbing company we call on
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoIt started and ended great. They sent 2 people to do the job which facilitated it being done in a quicker fashion. The lead person was very knowledgable and went right to work on the problem. His assistant did what assistance do, stand around a bit and carry out less skilled tasks The price was high and a handyman said they would do the job a a lower price but I have confidence in the Lusk company and this team. As a bonus, the lead person told me how to do some very simple fixes myself and this saved money. So I am 100% pleased
Irrigation Systems Installers in Conway
- Business Description:Meux Services Inc. was started by Ed Meux 35 years ago. We are family owned and operated by working owners!! We have six employees. Our dedicated Little Rock plumbing company is committed to offering fantastic services from repairs to leak detection to new installations. Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning. Payments can be made by check, visa, master card, discover, must be told before work begins. There is a 10% discount to Angie's List subscribers, must be told at time of scheduling appoint..Recent Review:We've used them for years and they get A's in all categories.Pamela B.
- Business Description:Two Brothers excels where the big companies fail. We know our customers by name, plus we don't have a ton of overhead so we won't charge you an arm and a leg like the big guys. We're here for all your home needs. Emergency services also available. No Job too large or small we do it all! Call us at (501) 301-4653 todayRecent Review:Amazingly fast service for a great price! I would definitely recommend them!!Elsie W.
- Business Description:CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING SYSTEMS, WINTERIZATION AND SPRING START-UP, UPDATING SYSTEMS AND REPAIRS, VALVE AND WIRE LOCATING, RPZ TESTING & REPAIR, LANDSCAPING, SOD & BACKHOE WORK, FRENCH DRAINS, ALL BRANDS REPAIRED, JERRY POPPY, OWNERRecent Review:Great! Arrived on time and stayed until job was done.Steve P.
- Business Description:OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen..Recent Review:My instant hot water quit working, so I called Ray Lusk plumbing. They came out and the charge was $330. Two days later it didn’t work and they came out and the bill was $2,374 and was not told the charge until they came to door to be paid .. Two days later the hot water quit working and they came out and said the gas regulator was defective. This is a water heater that they put in less than two years ago, and although covered by warranty, they told me it was my responsibility to file any warranty claim and get the part, or I could pay them another $1,400 for a new water heater.. So, for about $4,000, in one week, I could have hot water, which I don’t. This company is should be avoided!James W.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company where the owner is on every job. With over 25 years experience, we take pride in our quality of work and can turn your yard into a dream outdoor living space. We do everything from planting to hardscaping, so call us for all your landscaping needsRecent Review:It was great. They did exactly what I told them to do in a timely fashion.Sylvia P.
- Business Description:2Bro's Mow understands the best practices. We keep everyone up to date on the latest products and techniques. We can take care of Lawn Mowing, Landscaping, and Leaf Removal in the Cabot, Maumelle, Little Rock and North Little Rock area. We're your FULL SERVICE Lawn Service. We typically recommend a lawn treatment every 4-6 weeks throughout the year. We offer Weekly and Bi-Weekly Mowing. We are your one stop Lawn care We can do it all. CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING S..
- Business Description:Landscape Design & Construction / / Design services $90.00/hr Consultation $120.00/hr *plus expensesRecent Review:They really get things done fast and do a top notch job. I won't ever use anyone else. <br />Karen S.
- Business Description:I am a small side business that has years of experience in fencing and landscape. Also small remodels can be done.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:They are not lawn experts: they are a chemical distribution company and not very good at that. They skipped treatments and failed to return after ineffective treatments even after promising to do so. My yard is now worse than before they started. I spent $318 over four months for three treatments and still have a yard full of weeds and bald spots. The staff on the phone was very nice and tried to keep my business, but proof of TruGreen's professionalism is on my lawn, not my phoneRobert D.
- Business Description:We at River City Construction believe in two things - Quality and Communication. It is important to us to keep our Clients informed at all times, which is why we provide both Written and Photographic Documentation throughout all phases of a project. The system we have developed has driven our success in the Residential, Commercial, and Military Sectors. Solutions are an important aspect of any project. An important aspect of a Solution is Quality. Furthermore, an important aspect of ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Conway
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
- AAA Lawn And Landscape18119 Bracy Trl
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Ace and spade
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Aire Serv of Little Rock4915 MacArthur Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All American Handyman and Home Improvement211 Rodney Guthrie Dr
- ALL SEASONS OUTDOOR SERVICES13808 DEAN DRIVE
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance151 Villawood Trail
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Arbor Landscape & SprinklersPO Box 55568
Little Rock, Arkansas
- A & E Landscaping
- CAMPBELL & SON LAWNS & LANDSCAPING,LLCPO BOX 194062
Little Rock, Arkansas
- CAMPBELL & SON LAWNS & LANDSCAPING,LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Irrigation, Landscaping and Erosion Control109 Cabanel Dr.
- Irrigation, Landscaping and Erosion Control
- Outdoor World, Inc.3155 Cimarron
- Outdoor World, Inc.
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)7627 Hardin Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)