Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Conway, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Conway
- D&L Sprinkler ServiceVery pleased. Found leaks that were reducing pressure, and repaired them. I was especially pleased with personal service and willingness to address my situation -- moving and needing to be away to look for a new house, and willing to do business over phone and via email, including contacting me with estimate before proceeding with work. I no longer live in AZ, but would definitely use them if I did, and would recommend them highly read less
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThe guy who did the work was very knowledgable and professional. He also finished the job during a rainstorm which materialized after he had started. He also provided me with an estimate for installing a line through our garage to generate an extra outdoor spigot. The estimate seemed a little pricey, which accounts for the B I gave them in the price category read less
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoMike and Kevin showed up on time. They analyzed the problem and then fixed the problem. Both were courteous and professional. If you need lawn irrigation services, this is the place to go.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoI left a message with their answering service; they promptly returned my call and offered to come by the very next day. I requested an appointment for the following Friday. He called to let me know that he was on his way, arrived promptly as scheduled, listened to my concerns, ran all the zones, made adjustments to some heads, made recommendations to correct the problems, and gave me the estimate, which I accepted. Later, the same day, he called and scheduled a date (less than a week) to return to do the work. Again, he called to let me know he was on his way, arrived promptly and completed the work; he tested the system to ensure all was working well. He did an excellent job correcting problems as we initially discussed and was most professional and attentive to my concerns. I had my coupon from Angie's List, which he gladly deducted from my bill. I might add that the system was installed a few months ago, these problems resulted from my using another provider (not from Angie's List) who did shoddy work and would not stand behind it. This was my first time using Angie's List, but I will definitely use it from now on and would highly recommend Ray Lusk Plumbing to anyone read less
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoJesse and Walker were the two men sent out to do the job. They were the most professional men that I have ever worked with (and I have worked with a lot on home repair or improvement jobs). Their demeanor and appearance were exceptional. They were polite and patient with me at all times (I had several questions). There was no waste of time and they immediately applied themselves to the job. Jesse appeared to be the one overseeing the job and actually hooking the sink up, although Walker assisted and worked right along with him at all times. Walker replaced 2 shower heads for me that I had just purchased without charge. How amazing is that! So considerate.!! Once the sink was ready to be placed in the counter top, it wouldn't fit (the existing hole too small)?.which was not their fault. I just had an older sink of a different style. I panicked but noticed they knew exactly what to do and called Tony with 'Bath and Kitchen', who came out and had to cut off some of the tile (I had tile counter tops). Tony was every bit as professional and polite using highly skilled techniques to cut out enough tile to allow the sink to fit in. In fact, he was very cautious and did not harm the counter tops. The job he came over to do was exceleant. I would recommend him and his company to anyone?.he got an A+ as well. I have referred Ray Lusk Plumbing to several other people in the neighborhood (based on Angie's List ratings) and all were highly satisfied. So to sum this up, if you want a great group of highly skilled people to work with and that are very reasonable in price, I would strongly suggest hiring this company. If you're lucky, you'll get Jesse and Walker to do the job (no doubt I am sure this company only hires the best and all are just as great!) read less
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoIt went great - Mike is very professional and pleasant and always helpful, answering any questions. In spite of it being a difficult job - spinkler head was between roots, etc. he finished it much quicker than I imagined. I have had other more difficult repairs, and have had the contract for sprinkler system service for more than two years, and have always been satisified with the work. Every time they come I remember the horrible service (not calling back, not coming, postponing the job, etc.) I had for so many years from other companies before I started with Ray Lusk, and wish I had switched sooner. It is great to deal with such a professional company - they never fail to show up, on time, every time, and have even fit me in when I forgot to call for winterizing one time and a big freeze was expected. I have really appreciated their work and so wanted to write them a good review - guess it wasn't necessary because they have so many "A" reviews, but they do deserve it read less
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoDavid and Colby of Ray Lusk Sprinkler Service called ahead of time and were punctual to the minute. They listened to our problems, and they recommended fixes for our approval before beginning work. They worked very efficiently in terrible heat and direct sun. They adjusted the sweep perfectly, and they carefully replaced sod and mulch so it was difficult to see that any digging had been done. By replacing a pop-up sprinkler head, they were able to increase irrigation to a problem area that was chronically dry. Our previous service said the problem couldn't be fixed. David also provided advice that will help us save water. The Angie's List coupon they accepted recouped my monthly AL membership fee. Ray Lusk Sprinkler Service and these technicians are a Class Act, and I will definitely use them again! Life is good read less
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoA very simple straightforward repair. Technician showed up on time, was courteous, efficient and professional. Also inspected the other two toilets for any problems, found none. Previously I'd only used this company for lawn irrigation system service and repair and have been VERY favorably impressed with them. Hadn't had much need for a plumber in the house before, but liked their work in the yard so much that I decided to try them. Glad I did! Highly recommend read less
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThese men were so professional that they even came in our house and fixed a leaky faucet we had free of charge. They take their work very seriously and clean up extremely well when they finish. Our lawns look really nice because of what they do. We never had a problem since using their services.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoHe called ahead to let me know his arrival time and arrived in time frame scheduled . David was well-trained , efficient and communicated well his process in resolving the problem. He had all necessary tools and repair equipment with him in his truck and completed the repair on the trip.. He checked the next day to be sure fittings were intact and that there was no leak read less
Irrigation Systems Installers in Conway
- Business Description:CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING SYSTEMS, WINTERIZATION AND SPRING START-UP, UPDATING SYSTEMS AND REPAIRS, VALVE AND WIRE LOCATING, RPZ TESTING & REPAIR, LANDSCAPING, SOD & BACKHOE WORK, FRENCH DRAINS, ALL BRANDS REPAIRED, JERRY POPPY, OWNER read lessRecent Review:Great! Arrived on time and stayed until job was done.Steve P.
- Business Description:Meux Services Inc. was started by Ed Meux 35 years ago. We are family owned and operated by working owners!! We have six employees. Our dedicated Little Rock plumbing company is committed to offering fantastic services from repairs to leak detection to new installations. Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning. Payments can be made by check, visa, master card, discover, must be told before work begins. There is a 10% discount to Angie's List subscribers, must be told at time of scheduling appoint.. read lessRecent Review:We've used them for years and they get A's in all categories.Pamela B.
- Business Description:Two Brothers excels where the big companies fail. We know our customers by name, plus we don't have a ton of overhead so we won't charge you an arm and a leg like the big guys. We're here for all your home needs. Emergency services also available. No Job too large or small we do it all! Call us at (501) 301-4653 today read lessRecent Review:Amazingly fast service for a great price! I would definitely recommend them!!Elsie W.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company where the owner is on every job. With over 25 years experience, we take pride in our quality of work and can turn your yard into a dream outdoor living space. We do everything from planting to hardscaping, so call us for all your landscaping needs read lessRecent Review:It was great. They did exactly what I told them to do in a timely fashion.Sylvia P.
- Business Description:OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen.. read lessRecent Review:My instant hot water quit working, so I called Ray Lusk plumbing. They came out and the charge was $330. Two days later it didn’t work and they came out and the bill was $2,374 and was not told the charge until they came to door to be paid .. Two days later the hot water quit working and they came out and said the gas regulator was defective. This is a water heater that they put in less than two years ago, and although covered by warranty, they told me it was my responsibility to file any warranty claim and get the part, or I could pay them another $1,400 for a new water heater.. So, for about $4,000, in one week, I could have hot water, which I don’t. This company is should be avoided! read lessJames W.
- Business Description:At Final Touch Property Management, we pride ourselves on operating the most progressive company in the Central Arkansas market. It is our goal to fulfill customer needs through competitive pricing and quality service-and to promote environmental awareness through innovation. When you hire Final Touch Property Management to be your contractor your mind will be at ease because you'll know that you are in good hands. We have been building and maintaining beautiful work in your area for many yea.. read less
- Business Description:We provide a wide variety of residential and commercial services: most all types of interior repairs including drywall, drop ceiling, painting, trim, flooring, appliance installation, faucets, toilets, can light replacement, smoke alarm battery replacement, air/water filters, disposers, cabinet hardware, door locks and hinges, troubleshooting. Exterior items include lawn care, gutter cleaning, decks, privacy fence, chain link fence, siding, sprinklers, and troubleshooting. We offer free .. read lessRecent Review:Mike tested several places and found that the heating coil needed to be replaced. He also cleaned all the lint that was in the instrument panel. I would definitely recommend Mike for all of your handy repairs.Nancy N.
- Business Description:Genesis Lawn and Landscape is a full service landscaping company providing everything you need to create and maintain a beautiful and functional landscape. PO BOX 95033 North Little Rock 72190
- Business Description:The Good Earth Garden Center has been serving Central Arkansas for over 40 years and has grown from primarily a growing facility into a full service garden center, including the most award-winning landscape team in Arkansas. For more information about our landscape services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:They did all of that work in three days. There were three guys. They knocked it out in three days and it was beautiful. We purchased plants at Good Earth before, so we knew of them. Then Chad Oppenheimer, I think his name was, is the landscape architect and he was really good to work with. read lessPamela B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- North Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Bee Branch
- Little Rock
lawn irrigation services in Conway
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
- AAA Lawn And Landscape18119 Bracy Trl
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Ace and spade
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Aire Serv of Little Rock4915 MacArthur Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All American Handyman and Home Improvement211 Rodney Guthrie Dr
- ALL SEASONS OUTDOOR SERVICES13808 DEAN DRIVE
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance151 Villawood Trail
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Arbor Landscape & SprinklersPO Box 55568
Little Rock, Arkansas
- A & E Landscaping
- CAMPBELL & SON LAWNS & LANDSCAPING,LLCPO BOX 194062
Little Rock, Arkansas
- CAMPBELL & SON LAWNS & LANDSCAPING,LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Irrigation, Landscaping and Erosion Control109 Cabanel Dr.
- Irrigation, Landscaping and Erosion Control
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)7627 Hardin Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)