The proper water audit will give you great advice on leak detection, landscaping, irrigation, personal water use and more. Learn why this service is essential.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Cammack Village, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Cammack Village
- D&L Sprinkler ServiceVery pleased. Found leaks that were reducing pressure, and repaired them. I was especially pleased with personal service and willingness to address my situation -- moving and needing to be away to look for a new house, and willing to do business over phone and via email, including contacting me with estimate before proceeding with work. I no longer live in AZ, but would definitely use them if I did, and would recommend them highly
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoDavid and Colby of Ray Lusk Sprinkler Service called ahead of time and were punctual to the minute. They listened to our problems, and they recommended fixes for our approval before beginning work. They worked very efficiently in terrible heat and direct sun. They adjusted the sweep perfectly, and they carefully replaced sod and mulch so it was difficult to see that any digging had been done. By replacing a pop-up sprinkler head, they were able to increase irrigation to a problem area that was chronically dry. Our previous service said the problem couldn't be fixed. David also provided advice that will help us save water. The Angie's List coupon they accepted recouped my monthly AL membership fee. Ray Lusk Sprinkler Service and these technicians are a Class Act, and I will definitely use them again! Life is good
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoI left a message with their answering service; they promptly returned my call and offered to come by the very next day. I requested an appointment for the following Friday. He called to let me know that he was on his way, arrived promptly as scheduled, listened to my concerns, ran all the zones, made adjustments to some heads, made recommendations to correct the problems, and gave me the estimate, which I accepted. Later, the same day, he called and scheduled a date (less than a week) to return to do the work. Again, he called to let me know he was on his way, arrived promptly and completed the work; he tested the system to ensure all was working well. He did an excellent job correcting problems as we initially discussed and was most professional and attentive to my concerns. I had my coupon from Angie's List, which he gladly deducted from my bill. I might add that the system was installed a few months ago, these problems resulted from my using another provider (not from Angie's List) who did shoddy work and would not stand behind it. This was my first time using Angie's List, but I will definitely use it from now on and would highly recommend Ray Lusk Plumbing to anyone
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoWas able to fix one of them himself, but needed to replace one. The technician was very relaxed and friendly; very thorough and willing to explain the best way to use the Rainbird system.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoJesse and Walker were the two men sent out to do the job. They were the most professional men that I have ever worked with (and I have worked with a lot on home repair or improvement jobs). Their demeanor and appearance were exceptional. They were polite and patient with me at all times (I had several questions). There was no waste of time and they immediately applied themselves to the job. Jesse appeared to be the one overseeing the job and actually hooking the sink up, although Walker assisted and worked right along with him at all times. Walker replaced 2 shower heads for me that I had just purchased without charge. How amazing is that! So considerate.!! Once the sink was ready to be placed in the counter top, it wouldn't fit (the existing hole too small)?.which was not their fault. I just had an older sink of a different style. I panicked but noticed they knew exactly what to do and called Tony with 'Bath and Kitchen', who came out and had to cut off some of the tile (I had tile counter tops). Tony was every bit as professional and polite using highly skilled techniques to cut out enough tile to allow the sink to fit in. In fact, he was very cautious and did not harm the counter tops. The job he came over to do was exceleant. I would recommend him and his company to anyone?.he got an A+ as well. I have referred Ray Lusk Plumbing to several other people in the neighborhood (based on Angie's List ratings) and all were highly satisfied. So to sum this up, if you want a great group of highly skilled people to work with and that are very reasonable in price, I would strongly suggest hiring this company. If you're lucky, you'll get Jesse and Walker to do the job (no doubt I am sure this company only hires the best and all are just as great!)
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThey are great. I’ve used them and they are very good. They did some irrigation work a while ago and I really can’t remember too much about it. The quote process was a good experience. They were very professional, very helpful and very knowledgeable. It was definitely a good experience with them. I will consider using their services again in the future
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoMike and Kevin showed up on time. They analyzed the problem and then fixed the problem. Both were courteous and professional. If you need lawn irrigation services, this is the place to go.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThe guy who did the work was very knowledgable and professional. He also finished the job during a rainstorm which materialized after he had started. He also provided me with an estimate for installing a line through our garage to generate an extra outdoor spigot. The estimate seemed a little pricey, which accounts for the B I gave them in the price category
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThe sprinkler tech that came out to do the job was very professional! He called me before coming to the house to make sure he understood our issue and that helped in his showing up with the correct parts for the repair. He quickly diagnosed and repaired the issue and tested the system to make sure it was working before he left. He also helped me look at 2 other problem areas we had been meaning to address. He wasn't able to make the repairs because he didn't have the time alloted in his schedule, but he did look at the 2 areas, write it on his report and said he would have their office communicate with me about making another appointment. Very nice and professional - this is the only plumbing company we call on
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoIt went great - Mike is very professional and pleasant and always helpful, answering any questions. In spite of it being a difficult job - spinkler head was between roots, etc. he finished it much quicker than I imagined. I have had other more difficult repairs, and have had the contract for sprinkler system service for more than two years, and have always been satisified with the work. Every time they come I remember the horrible service (not calling back, not coming, postponing the job, etc.) I had for so many years from other companies before I started with Ray Lusk, and wish I had switched sooner. It is great to deal with such a professional company - they never fail to show up, on time, every time, and have even fit me in when I forgot to call for winterizing one time and a big freeze was expected. I have really appreciated their work and so wanted to write them a good review - guess it wasn't necessary because they have so many "A" reviews, but they do deserve it
Last update on June 27, 2016
Irrigation Systems Installers in Cammack Village
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Preserve your backyard oasis by installing your sprinkler system before you transform your space with landscaping.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Little Rock,
- North Little Rock,
- Sweet Home,
- East End,
- Shannon Hills,
lawn irrigation services in Cammack Village
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
Ward, Arkansas 72176
- AAA Lawn And Landscape18119 Bracy Trl
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Aire Serv of Little Rock4915 MACARTHUR DR
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- ALL SEASONS OUTDOOR SERVICES13808 DEAN DRIVE
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance151 Villawood Trail
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71909
- Arbor Landscape & SprinklersPO Box 55568
Little Rock, Arkansas 72215
- A & E Landscaping
- Nichols Service CompanyP.O. box 324
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Nichols Service Company
- Solid Ground Lawn & Landscaping101 Mills St
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- Solid Ground Lawn & Landscaping
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)7627 Hardin Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)