HEALTHY LAWNS & SHRUBS INCORPORATED

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2006

7225 W 12TH ST

Little Rock, AR 72204

Healthy Lawns & Shrubs Inc is a premium lawn care and landscaping business in Little Rock,AR. Our company was establised in 1978 by Stan McDaniel upon his graduation from the University of Arkansas with a Bachelor of Science degree in ornamental horticulture and turf management.Today we serve

05/04/2016

Gina W.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

09/21/2015

Wanda S.

Very pleased with service. Will retreat if you still have a weed problem.

Description of Work
Services lawn as to weed control and fertilizing

Category lawn service

Thank you[Member name removed] for allowing Healthy Lawns be of service to you. Looking forward to helping you with any of your landscape or lawn needs in the future. We appreciate your business.

07/01/2015

CHRISTA J.

We trust them and they gave us good advice. It was a big project and the price was fair, although this stuff is expensive! They also do our seasonal lawn service treatment and they do a great job. We had grubs last year but they treated and they are gone. They've also trimmed everything (actually at 2 houses we owned at the time) when we were unable to do it and it was a reasonable price and great job. Trusted business.

Description of Work
French drain in our yard.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

Thank you so much [Member name] for allowing us to be of service to you in the past. Looking forward to helping you with any of your additional landscape needs.

06/05/2015

Jan F.

Very professional. Stated if have any problems with weeds, grubs, etc. to call back and will be out to retreat.

Description of Work
Quarterly treatment for lawn

01/10/2015

Mary S. K.

We had a clear understanding from the get-go, and they exceeded exceptions, and came in at the agreed cost. I plan to use them regularly when the weather changes.

Description of Work
Fall yard clean-up.

10/23/2014

ANN M.

Description of Work
We had used Healthy Lawns and Shrubs a few years back and went to another provider for reasons I don't recall. However, after using the new service for quite a while, we became very dissatisfied and went back to Healthy Lawns and Shrubs. They stick to a set number of applications at a set price, which we like: we know what's coming and when. They're reliable but a bit pricey. Their minimum is $60 per application; even though our lawn is quite small, it still coast $60 bucks. We have a second house with a much bigger lawn, so the application price is higher there but not too bad.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

09/16/2013

Tiffany R.

All of the work has been wonderful. They pulled up the metal edging and placed a rock border, it was a very nice touch. All of the trimming has made a tremendous difference. The trees are beautiful and hopefully will continue to grow large with the advice of Healthy Lawns. The lawn treatment is by far the best in town.

Description of Work
They do our lawn treatments every month. They have planted trees, trimmed shrubs, and also done some rock work. We have someone else do our weekly lawn mowing/edging. My estimate is a large range because we have had so much done, including purchasing trees.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your kind words regarding Healthy Lawns. We strive to do our best to make your lawn look great! We appreciate you allowing us to be of service to your landscape and lawn care needs.

07/30/2012

Robin S.

They are absolutely fabulous, and I would highly recommend them. I would not want to use anyone else for my lawn services.

Description of Work
I use Healthy Lawns & Shrubs for my lawn services. They do landscaping, ground maintenance, and work on my sprinkler system.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

06/09/2012

Clay C.

The did an excellent job. They are a good company. They seem to be knowledgeable, professional, and conscientious.

Description of Work
They provide lawn services for me.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

10/26/2011

Marian D.

They were good and their performance was good. They are kind of pricey but they are good at what they do, so they can act like that. I was pleased with their work. It is very pretty but it was pricey.

Description of Work
I used Healthy Lawns & Shrubs to put in a retaining wall and rock landscaping.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

06/20/2011

OLIVIA F.

Healthy Lawns and Shrubs sold their book of business for lawn fertilization and treatment. They don't do this anymore.

Description of Work
Healthy Lawns & Shrubs sold their book of business for lawn fertilization and treatment. They don't do this anymore.

09/19/2006

The workers did a good job, but I don t like the attitude of the owner. He s very expensive and he won t budge on his prices. I ve been using him for five years and he won t give me a break. I haven t found anyone else to compare with, so that s why I keep using him. The service could be better because he gives me the take it or leave it attitude. The guys do a good quality job.

Description of Work
The lawn guys mowed my two thirds acre lawn, trimmed the shrubs, fertilized the yard and edged around the trees and perimeter of the house. They bagged up all the loose grass, swept the patio and took the bags away. They come by twice a month and do the same job for three hundred twenty four dollars a month.

Category lawn service

We started service for this member in 2002 at the monthly price of $250. We held that price for several years and finally in September of 2005 we raised his monthly price to $287, delaying the increase one year at his request. That price stayed constant until just recently when he must have found another company to do his work. We do quality work in a professional manner, but just like everything else, we have to raise our prices every so often. I don't think over a period of 7 years one price increase of $37 is out of line.

09/19/2006

This was a very skilled crew in terms of yard work and they are well known for their own special creative additions to your yard. They did an excellent job at beautifying our yard and we were very happy when they were done.

Description of Work
They trimmed the front yard and replaced the shrubbery and a hedge in our yard.

09/14/2006

Suzanne R.

I appreciated the services we received and my yard looked really good. They did a great job and they really were very well organized. They didn t charge an arm and a leg which was great.

Description of Work
They put in landscaping border around my 6 flower beds.

Category landscaping

08/31/2006

I was always very happy with there service. I never had a single weed and the grass was always green. They also did mowing and planting. They also do sprinkler systems. I unfortunately tried another company and I'm regretting it.

Description of Work
I used the company to chemically treat my lawn for weeds and to fertilize on a monthly basis.

K O.

I am real pleased with the work they do and I've been using them for years. They used to fertilize my yard and spray for insects, but they sold that part of the business, which I was disappointed. I have recommended them to a lot of people.

Description of Work
The landscaper added mulch to my flowerbeds, replaced two Azaleas that died, planted St. Augustine grass throughout my yard and pruned a big bush.

Category landscaping

07/28/2006

Healthy Lawns and Shrubs does a good job on our lawn. Our lawn looks really nice. They are an A+ company. The workers are very kind. They take the time to do a quality job. They are usually here every three months or so. I will continue to use their services.

Description of Work
Healthy Lawns & Shrubs does the fertilizing of our lawn. They also do treatments for weed control.

07/28/2006

Healthy Lawn and Shrubs are an average company that does good work. I have had them coming out for a little while now. I really have had nothing to rave about. In the same token, they have not given me anything to really make a fuss about either. For right now they are getting the job done, so that is good enough for this point in time.

Description of Work
Healthy Lawn and Shrubs mows the lawn and trim the shrubs on a weekly basis. They also clean up after completing the job.

07/28/2006

I have been using this company for about 40 years now. They are very personable. If I ever need anything special done they can handle it in a nick of time. They want to know what you want. They want to make you happy, and they definitely do that! This is a monthly service that I pay for on a monthly price.

Description of Work
I have a large area that needs to be kept up and maintained. There is not a lot of grass, but this company will cut the two little strips that I do have and fertilize. They maintain the plants and stuff as well.

Mow & Go Landscaping LLC

We specialize in all phases of lawn maintenance, routine mowing services, mulch spreading, yard clean ups, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Contact 501-503-2630

Radiance

Radiance is here to get your home back in shape. We provide a complete spectrum of Exterior Home services with professional and personal care for each client's needs. We are here to guide you and give you our advice based on your goal and dream. We believe in value. Call us today so we can turn your dreams into reality

Bryant Family Landscape Escapes

For the quickest response please call Garry at (501) 516-1439 and mention Angie's List! Garry Bryant started landscaping in his early 20s, after serving in the U.S. Air Force. He started his business under the name of Garry's Lawn Care, and over the years, he has expanded his services, specializing in all landscape needs, and yard maintenance. Now, as Bryant Family Landscape Escapes, Garry's son, Matt, has joined the business. They work hard to cover most of the central Arkansas area and have earned nearly 40 "A" reviews on Angie's List. They look forward to creating your escape! Ask about our Fall Clean-Ups! CALL Garry at 501-516-1439 TODAY! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bryant-Family-Landscape-Escapes-288774018612145/

Landscaping & Lawn Services