ALL SEASONS OUTDOOR SERVICES

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2006

13808 DEAN DRIVE

North Little Rock, AR 72118

We have been in business for fifteen years.We are locally owned. We have thousands of faithfull customers, odds are we have some right in your neighborhood.We would appreciate the chance to visit with you & provide you with the high level of service that you expect & deserve.

09/30/2015

Katharine A.

They're my sprinkler guys. They put in my sprinklers and they come in and take it off and put it back on. I've been using them since 2013. It's hard to get hold of him. He doesn't answer the phone right away. So I have to leave a message and then sometimes he takes a while to get back to me. It's not always good because I have to do RPZ water test for the city twice a year and it's got to be in and so it's hard sometimes.

Description of Work
In March, they turned my sprinkler system on.

Category irrigation systems

05/07/2015

Linda H.

This company installed my sprinkler system several years ago and has maintained it since that time. I have always been pleased with their service and have recommended them to friends that have also been pleased.

Description of Work
Turned on and checked sprinkler system and raised two sprinkler heads.

08/28/2014

Claude B.

04/14/2014

Katharine A.

Always timely. Don't waste time. Had sprinkler system put in 2013 done in one day. Showed me how to run system. Very courteous crew.. Will use them for all our landscaping and sprinkler system.

Description of Work
capped off and moved sprinkler heads.

04/01/2014

Linda H.

All Seasons installed my system several years ago. I have used them to maintain my system. They have always been responsive to any problems and good about being on time for appointments. The owner, Jerry, has even assisted me with the correction of problems over the phone a couple of times rather than charging me a service call.

Description of Work
Did annual spring turn-up of sprinkler system, changed out 3 sprinkler heads to a different type, replaced a broken one and moved one a short distance.

Category hardscaping

08/22/2013

Deborah B.

All Seasons Outdoor Services was very professional, prompt and knowledgable.

Description of Work
All Seasons Outdoor services did some drainage system work for our home. They installed the sprinkler system and some drainage work.

Category hardscaping

07/28/2006

I am very happy with my automatic sprinkler system. The install is really great. I have a large circular drive way going through the front yard. I do not know the measurement of the yard or drive. They were able to somehow run the sprinkler system under my driveway avoiding having to dig it up. It was an all day job. When I got home it was finished and cleaned up.

Description of Work
I had an automatic sprinkler installed.

Category irrigation systems

Mister Sparky Central Arkansas

Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarantee - if your work isn't right, we'll make it right for free. Homeowner Helper Financing - low rates, high approvals, low monthly payments.

Offers Coupon

EM Electric

With God first we are reliable, professional, and very experienced electrical company for home and business! Call us for all your electrical needs such as new house wire, old house rewire, new panel installs, lights, fans, fixtures portable generator install, fixing any and all electrical issues!

All Drains 70 Plumbing LLC

Small local family-owned plumbing business servicing all your plumbing needs. Our mission is to deliver value to our customer. Value demands we render high quality service, with integrity, in a professional manner, at a fair price. To be recognized by all our customers as an excellent provider of professional, honest and skilled plumbing services and customer care. To provide our customers only top quality materials and name brands that command public trust.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Sprinler System Installation, Service, & Repair (Service Agreements Available), Landscaping, Landscape Lighting, Sod, Drainage, Backflow Preventer Testing & Service, Retaining Walls, Patios, Play Areas, & More

Lawn Service, Lawn Chem. Treatments