ALL SEASONS OUTDOOR SERVICES

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2006

We have been in business for fifteen years.We are locally owned. We have thousands of faithfull customers, odds are we have some right in your neighborhood.We would appreciate the chance to visit with you & provide you with the high level of service that you expect & deserve....

Reed Electric

Residential & Commercial Electrician Licensed, Bonded, & Insured House Re-Wiring, Meter Loops, Phone & Cable Installation, Service Calls, Pools & Spas, Re-models/Add-ons, Parking Lot Lighting, Grounding, landscaping lighting.

Chase Grimmett Electric LLC

For all your Electrical needs, from small residential to large commercial, call Chase Grimmett Electric and we will light your world! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Mister Sparky Central Arkansas

Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarantee - if your work isn't right, we'll make it right for free. Homeowner Helper Financing - low rates, high approvals, low monthly payments.

Offers by Mister Sparky Central Arkansas on Angi

09/30/2015

They're my sprinkler guys. They put in my sprinklers and they come in and take it off and put it back on. I've been using them since 2013. It's hard to get hold of him. He doesn't answer the phone right away. So I have to leave a message and then sometimes he takes a while to get back to me. It's not always good because I have to do RPZ water test for the city twice a year and it's got to be in an...

Description of Work
In March, they turned my sprinkler system on.

Category irrigation systems

05/07/2015

This company installed my sprinkler system several years ago and has maintained it since that time. I have always been pleased with their service and have recommended them to friends that have also been pleased.

Description of Work
Turned on and checked sprinkler system and raised two sprinkler heads.

08/28/2014

04/14/2014

Always timely. Don't waste time. Had sprinkler system put in 2013 done in one day. Showed me how to run system. Very courteous crew.. Will use them for all our landscaping and sprinkler system.

Description of Work
capped off and moved sprinkler heads.

04/01/2014

All Seasons installed my system several years ago. I have used them to maintain my system. They have always been responsive to any problems and good about being on time for appointments. The owner, Jerry, has even assisted me with the correction of problems over the phone a couple of times rather than charging me a service call.

Description of Work
Did annual spring turn-up of sprinkler system, changed out 3 sprinkler heads to a different type, replaced a broken one and moved one a short distance.

Category hardscaping

Sprinler System Installation, Service, & Repair (Service Agreements Available), Landscaping, Landscape Lighting, Sod, Drainage, Backflow Preventer Testing & Service, Retaining Walls, Patios, Play Areas, & More

Lawn Service, Lawn Chem. Treatments