Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2006

CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING SYSTEMS, WINTERIZATION AND SPRING START-UP, UPDATING SYSTEMS AND REPAIRS, VALVE AND WIRE LOCATING, RPZ TESTING & REPAIR, LANDSCAPING, SOD & BACKHOE WORK, FRENCH DRAINS, ALL BRANDS REPAIRED, JERRY POPPY, OWNER....

CUT N CARE LLC

Call us today for all your lawn care needs!

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

Bryant Family Landscape Escapes

For the quickest response please call Garry at (501) 516-1439 and mention Angie's List! Garry Bryant started landscaping in his early 20s, after serving in the U.S. Air Force. He started his business under the name of Garry's Lawn Care, and over the years, he has expanded his services, specializing in all landscape needs, and yard maintenance. Now, as Bryant Family Landscape Escapes, Garry's son, Matt, has joined the business. They work hard to cover most of the central Arkansas area and have earned nearly 40 "A" reviews on Angie's List. They look forward to creating your escape! Ask about our Fall Clean-Ups! CALL Garry at 501-516-1439 TODAY! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bryant-Family-Landscape-Escapes-288774018612145/

08/11/2020

Great! Arrived on time and stayed until job was done.

Description of Work
sprinkler system tune up...replace two rotors and some pop ups...replace one valve

02/24/2019

We agreed on three new zones and was told they would start in three weeks. They started on time and finished in two days. Mr. Poppy suggested a WIFI controller which was a great idea. Since the installation I have called with questions and he has either answered the phone, returned my call or stopped by my home.

Description of Work
Install a new irrigation system in my side and backyard.

07/23/2018

This is the 4th time I have had the good fortune to have Poppy's repair different stations with my sprinkler system. The system was put in prior to our purchase of the home so I knew very little about the placements of the individual stations. Each time Poppy's was extremely efficient and careful with the pre-existing lawn...in fact, it was truly difficult for me to even see where the digging was ...

Description of Work
Replacement of one of my sprinkler stations because it stopped watering

07/18/2018

My old controller went out on me, so I ordered a new one and tried to hook it up myself. I got stuck and had to call in the pros. They figured it out and repaired two valves in the yard. The valves were hard to find, as they had become buried over time, but they have a detector (and experience) so were able to find them.

Description of Work
connect a new sprinkler control, find valves in yard and repair two of them

06/06/2018

Great group of people. Arrived on time and walked me through our new-to-us sprinkler system. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Spring sprinkler set-up

11/10/2017

It went great! They were very prompt. It didn't take them very long to locate the problem. From start to finish, it took lees than an hour, and they were done. I've had them out once before for a minor repair, and it was also fixed quickly. They are very outgoing, courteous, and professional. These are good people. If you need any kind of landscaping work done, or repairs, call them up! You'll be glad you did :)

Description of Work
r I needed them to repair a water leak in my sprinkler system

08/28/2017

They did what they said they would quickly and within the estimate. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Repaired a busted sprinkler valve that was evidently not properly installed by a previous contractor just 7 months ago. I had attempted to get them to come back but they do not answer or return calls until it suits them. They never returned my calls so I checked with Poppy's and they fixed it all the same day. I will not call other those folks again no matter what Season it is?

08/11/2017

They tested all systems to make sure everything was in proper working order and completed the work in less than two hours. They came on short notice, less than 24 hours from the time I called and ask for their service. I highly recommend this company and their work. Very reasonable and very professional, yet, very friendly. They helped me understand what was wrong and what they did to service the system although I am completely untrained in this area. Wonderful people and service.

Description of Work
I had my sprinkler system serviced, which included this company having to find a second junction box that was hidden in the ground. They were very professional in this work, finding the hidden box in less than 15 minutes. They rewired a bad junction and rewired a dead wire in my Rainbird timing box, tested all systems and had it working properly in less than two hours.

08/05/2017

We've had good experience with them. They came to look at the job and talked about what we needed to have done and formulated an estimate and emailed it to us for approval. They usually have three guys on the job sometimes two but mostly three. Hard workers. They always cleaned up.

Description of Work
They did some landscaping in the back. They finished a retaining wall. They brought in super soil. They created a small extension on our back patio for grilling.

Category landscaper

08/03/2017

It went great! Third time's a charm. It turns out our yard did not need to be dug up. Poppy's noticed that a few wires were shorted, fixed them, fixed our system, saved our lawn in under one hour and under one hundred dollars! They were also SUPER responsive on the message system on this site.

Description of Work
Our sprinkler system was skipping zones. Poppy's was the third company that was called. The others said they needed to dig up our yard. One guy even put flags everywhere in preparation to dig.

Category irrigation system installer

COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL, CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING SYSTEMS, REPAIRS, WINTERIZATION, SPRING START-UP, VALVE AND WIRE LOCATING, RPZ TESTING, LANDSCAPING, FRENCH DRAINS

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover