Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2006

PO Box 212

Little Rock, AR 72203

CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING SYSTEMS, WINTERIZATION AND SPRING START-UP, UPDATING SYSTEMS AND REPAIRS, VALVE AND WIRE LOCATING, RPZ TESTING & REPAIR, LANDSCAPING, SOD & BACKHOE WORK, FRENCH DRAINS, ALL BRANDS REPAIRED, JERRY POPPY, OWNER.

08/11/2020

Steve P.

Great! Arrived on time and stayed until job was done.

Description of Work
sprinkler system tune up...replace two rotors and some pop ups...replace one valve

02/24/2019

Dan A.

We agreed on three new zones and was told they would start in three weeks. They started on time and finished in two days. Mr. Poppy suggested a WIFI controller which was a great idea. Since the installation I have called with questions and he has either answered the phone, returned my call or stopped by my home.

Description of Work
Install a new irrigation system in my side and backyard.

07/23/2018

Laura M.

This is the 4th time I have had the good fortune to have Poppy's repair different stations with my sprinkler system. The system was put in prior to our purchase of the home so I knew very little about the placements of the individual stations. Each time Poppy's was extremely efficient and careful with the pre-existing lawn...in fact, it was truly difficult for me to even see where the digging was done. I would recommend Poppy's to anyone and in fact I have. I also will continue to use them in the future and am planning to ask them for an estimate on partial sod replacement in my front yard this fall. Thank you, Laura Mitchell

Description of Work
Replacement of one of my sprinkler stations because it stopped watering

07/18/2018

NANCY C.

My old controller went out on me, so I ordered a new one and tried to hook it up myself. I got stuck and had to call in the pros. They figured it out and repaired two valves in the yard. The valves were hard to find, as they had become buried over time, but they have a detector (and experience) so were able to find them.

Description of Work
connect a new sprinkler control, find valves in yard and repair two of them

06/06/2018

Eric P.

Great group of people. Arrived on time and walked me through our new-to-us sprinkler system. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Spring sprinkler set-up

11/10/2017

Chuck C.

It went great! They were very prompt. It didn't take them very long to locate the problem. From start to finish, it took lees than an hour, and they were done. I've had them out once before for a minor repair, and it was also fixed quickly. They are very outgoing, courteous, and professional. These are good people. If you need any kind of landscaping work done, or repairs, call them up! You'll be glad you did :)

Description of Work
r I needed them to repair a water leak in my sprinkler system

08/28/2017

Ted D.

They did what they said they would quickly and within the estimate. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Repaired a busted sprinkler valve that was evidently not properly installed by a previous contractor just 7 months ago. I had attempted to get them to come back but they do not answer or return calls until it suits them. They never returned my calls so I checked with Poppy's and they fixed it all the same day. I will not call other those folks again no matter what Season it is?

08/11/2017

Harold S.

They tested all systems to make sure everything was in proper working order and completed the work in less than two hours. They came on short notice, less than 24 hours from the time I called and ask for their service. I highly recommend this company and their work. Very reasonable and very professional, yet, very friendly. They helped me understand what was wrong and what they did to service the system although I am completely untrained in this area. Wonderful people and service.

Description of Work
I had my sprinkler system serviced, which included this company having to find a second junction box that was hidden in the ground. They were very professional in this work, finding the hidden box in less than 15 minutes. They rewired a bad junction and rewired a dead wire in my Rainbird timing box, tested all systems and had it working properly in less than two hours.

08/05/2017

Pamela B.

We've had good experience with them. They came to look at the job and talked about what we needed to have done and formulated an estimate and emailed it to us for approval. They usually have three guys on the job sometimes two but mostly three. Hard workers. They always cleaned up.

Description of Work
They did some landscaping in the back. They finished a retaining wall. They brought in super soil. They created a small extension on our back patio for grilling.

Category landscaping

08/03/2017

Elizabeth M.

It went great! Third time's a charm. It turns out our yard did not need to be dug up. Poppy's noticed that a few wires were shorted, fixed them, fixed our system, saved our lawn in under one hour and under one hundred dollars! They were also SUPER responsive on the message system on this site.

Description of Work
Our sprinkler system was skipping zones. Poppy's was the third company that was called. The others said they needed to dig up our yard. One guy even put flags everywhere in preparation to dig.

07/26/2017

Joseph T.

My new "Rainbow" control board is phenomenal and offers TOTAL flexibility (including Wi-fi connectibility. I rarely do reviews, but Jerry and Teva are the BEST!!! Great service and punctuality as well as very reasonable pricing... Who could ask for more? Dr. J. In PV

Description of Work
Repair/Renovation/Upgrade of 35 year old inoperative residential sprinkler system.

07/20/2017

Laura C.

They were very courteous about calling to let me know when to expect them and got everything ship shape quickly and very affordable.

Description of Work
Spring start for sprinkler system and replace sprinkler heads.

06/22/2017

Harvey T.

They had it fixed in under 30 minutes, will definitely call them again if more repairs are needed. Very reasonable pricing.

Description of Work
Repair to Zone one of sprinkler system.

04/11/2017

glenn G.

They did a great job! Cleaned up the lawn very well. To my surprise there was very little damage to the lawn as they were using their equipment for the trenching. Very good people!! Did what he promised and more! Highly recommend Poppy's !!!

Description of Work
Jerry installed an irrigation system at our home in Sherwood. They did a great job! Cleaned up the lawn very well. To my surprise there was very little damage to the lawn as they were using their equipment for the trenching. Very good people! Did what he promised and more! Highly recommend Poppy's !!!

02/02/2017

Gregory G.

Super hard workers that absolutely went above and beyond on everything they did. Excellent workmanship and fair prices. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Poppy's just re-built our irrigation system (2 day job), and re-landscaped our yard (4 day job).

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

12/12/2016

William R.

Work was done well , professionally , timely

Description of Work
Repair sprinkler manifold

12/08/2016

carolyn B.

They was profession and we are very satisfied.

Description of Work
French drain

Category irrigation systems, drain pipe

11/04/2016

Rita S.

They did a wonderful job. This has been one of the best experiences I have had with a contractor. They showed up on time, did the work and cleaned up the area after they were finished. I would highly recommend them. Several of my neighbors asked them for their business cards, because they were impressed with the job they did. Price charged included $4,000 of river rock used to solve our drainage problems.

Description of Work
Poppy's did sprinkler system and landscaping for us.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

09/14/2016

Stephanie S.

Jerry and Teva were great. They were able to come promptly and teach me about my system. Tested out the system and fixed a broken pipe. They even came back the next day to fix a second pipe that I fould was broken. I would recommend them to anyone for their irrigation system needs!

Description of Work
I needed an old irrigation system hooked up.

09/12/2016

Ron B.

Jerry was able to stop by the following day and replaced the section of broken pipe. Sine then I have called him to correct other issues such as sprinkler heads and dislocated sprinkler heads. I use this company exclusively for all of my sprinkler and landscaping needs. His pricing is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Repair broken sprinkler pipe. On other occasions he has repaired or adjusted/ replaced sprinkler heads.

08/29/2016

Chris N F.

Thank you, Poppy and Teva, for a very professional lawn irrigation system installation. The job was done in a timely manner at a very fair price (especially since you added two extra zones AND repaired a broken pipe that we allowed heavy equipment to cross over--Lesson Learned!-- at no extra cost--Thank you!). You are both friendly, hard-working, conscientious people with a crew of which you must be proud. Your knowledge and confidence put us at ease from the first that we had made the right decision to hire you. The finished job proved this to be true.

Description of Work
Residential lawn irrigation system

08/05/2016

Mark F.

1 day. Unbelievable. I've never seen anyone work that hard in my life.

Description of Work
Installed a french drain, the entire side of my property line, and they also installed drainage grates at the end of my driveway.

06/24/2016

Carol G.

Larry & Teva Poppy were very professional which gave me confidence that they would do a good job and they did. They were punctual & very helpful in offering suggestions on how I can improve the irrigation coverage in the future without giving me a hard sell. I thought their price was reasonable & I plan to use this company in the future. I highly recommend Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping.

Description of Work
I moved into a home with an existing sprinkler system that had not been used or serviced in years. Poppy's came out & located all the zones & their associated valves, replaced & moved several rotors/risers and repaired several nozzles. They also located & fixed a cracked water pipe & repaired a small wiring problem.

04/04/2016

Gerald D.

It went extremely well. Jerry was here on time and got the system up and running and adjusted. His service is extremely good and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Hooked up sprinkler system and did minor repairs and adjustments

03/27/2016

Theodore T.

I can't say enough good things about Jerry and Teba Poppy. They were professional yet sincerely friendly and reasonable. Their staff was courteous and hard working and completed the job within a 2 day time period. Jerry went the extra mile in assessing my ground water issue. He came out on 3 separate occasions to determine the best way to approach my drainage needs. Two of those times it was pouring down rain. Jerry braved the wet, dark, and muddy crawl space to help determine exactly how the ground water was getting under our house. He then made the determination, installed the drain equipped with two separate dry wells equipped with two separate sump pumps...1 towards the front of the house at it's highest footing, and 1 in the rear of the house at it's lowest footing. To the best of my knowledge the system is working well as my crawl space is finally starting to dry out after being water-logged for at least 5-6 months. Jerry and Teba did such a good job that I am planning to hire them again soon to work on another project I have.

Description of Work
Installed a French drain under my house

Category drain pipe

Rice Professional Pressure Washing

A Pressure Washing company that specializes in all facets of exterior cleaning such as driveways, sidewalks, brick etc. I am the sole owner that has been pressure washing since 2014. You'll be in great hands using me for all your cleaning needs!

2022 Super Service Award

Squeaky clean pws

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Schmidt Pressure Washing

Starting from the top of your house down to the driveway with the lowest prices and a better looking home

Contractors Licensing Board
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc.

How is Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc. overall rated?

Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc. open?

Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc. provide

Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc.?

Yes, Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc. offer?

Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc. offers the following services: COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL, CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING SYSTEMS, REPAIRS, WINTERIZATION, SPRING START-UP, VALVE AND WIRE LOCATING, RPZ TESTING, LANDSCAPING, FRENCH DRAINS