JEFF LOTZ PLUMBING

09/14/2016

Donna D.

09/22/2015

Elizabeth B.

He came out promptly and gave me an estimate which was in line with the price I was expecting. We agreed on the job. I had booked the chimney service weeks ahead to arrive on the same day that Mr. Lotz was going to do the work, which would have been Friday. He texted on Monday before and said he couldnt do it. Did not give a reason and did not return my texts. I had to start all over trying to find another plumber and reschedule the chimney service. I think he probably got a bigger/better job offer and just left me hanging in the wind.

Description of Work
This plumber was supposed to reconnect a gas line to my fireplace.

08/20/2013

Ann P.

He is a wonderful plumber! He is honest, explains the problem and discusses the options and he never leaves a mess!

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet repairs

03/24/2013

Brad C.

In preparation for selling my house from out of state I needed some items inspected and performed as part of the sale. Jeff Lotz Plumbing was very helpful in working with my over the phone and via email to evaluate the work to be performed, educate me about the issues and how they relate to the overall plumbing system of the house so that I could make the best choice for my situation. Jeff was even kind enough to speak with the prospective buyer of the house to make sure that everyone was comfortable with the repairs being performed.

Description of Work
replaced water regulator, hot water heater, grounded gas main, installed gas fireplace logs.

10/12/2011

Dewayne R.

We had some type of hard water blockage in our master shower. Jeff came out and tried for more than an hour to remove the blockage. He was unable to so he gave us an estimate on replacing the clogged valve. He did not charge us for the time he had spent trying to unclog the valve. Jeff was able to replace the shower valve without cutting open a wall or destroying our fiberglass shower. When I need a plumber I will definitely be calling Jeff Lotz. Honest, reliable and friendly.

Description of Work
Replaced the shower valve in our master shower.

07/10/2011

Michael C.

We had a minor issue that required Jeff to be here for about 15 minutes, literally no longer than that. For that amount of work it was still $145, which apparently is his hourly rate. Now, the $145 did also include parts, but the only parts needed were a PVC elbow and some extensions. Even at Fullers those piece wouldn't be more than $15-$20. While he was punctual, very professional and quick the price paid was not worth what little work was actually done. I was expecting around $75, maybe even $100...but $145 seems extremely excessive.

03/10/2011

Martha W.

They have been very customer friendly. They explain things very well to my husband, why we needed what we wanted and we explained what we wanted and we came to a way to accomplish both. They were very nice and I have talked to them at business fairs since then and they are always very nice people.

Description of Work
He replaced our toilet for us.

07/05/2007

kevin M.

They were very polite and on time! They picked up the new water heater and disposed of the old one.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater in attic.

08/31/2006

It was very helpful to have Jeff Lotz Plumbing come in and replaced the fixture. I just have limited time available and he called ahead and showed up on time. I did feel comfortable with him in the home and carried himself well. He explained the work and answered my questions. I was happy with the ending results. I thought the price was fine.

Description of Work
They replaced our fixture on our upstairs bathtub.

07/28/2006

After calling his service, they came right out to check the size of the job. We bought the heater from him and it was of good quality. We haven't had any problems with any of their work. He hauled the old one away for us too.

Description of Work
They replaced my 50 gallon hot water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

07/28/2006

He always showed up on time, and called before coming out, but he was to pricey for the little work that he did. When he was fixing the faucet he cut the water off and then back on and ended up cutting the pipe in the process of fixing it. I noticed the pipe leaking after he was gone, and when I called him to come right out he ended up sending me another bill for $50 for something he broke. I didn't think that was very professional at all.

Description of Work
He repaired the irrigation pipe in my front yard. He fixed the faucet in the basement and installed a vanity in the bathroom. He also came back to repair a pipe that started leaking after he was done.

Category irrigation systems, plumbing

CHLOE C.

They had great service. They were professional in what they did. They were courteous to me and they were very prompt. They explained what they were doing. They finished in a good amount of time.

Description of Work
They installed a new faucet for our sink in our kitchen, repaired our stool in our bathroom that was leaking.

07/28/2006

This man had a wonderful plumbing service. They even sent us a card thanking us for choosing their company. They came right away. We haven't had any problems with any of the work they did.

Description of Work
He installed new sinks with faucets in my 2 bathrooms and kitchen, and put in new pipes.

07/28/2006

Jeff did an outstanding job and I couldn't have been more pleased. I really liked that he didn't charge by the hour, it was by the job. He didn't even charge mileage if he drove to your home. Once he gives you a quote, he wouldn't go over that. I have recommended him to several neighbors and they were all pleased with him as well.

Description of Work
Jeff Lotz was the owner and he installed two new toilets for me. The price included parts and labor.

Ray Lusk Plumbing Co

OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen Gallery Re-modelers, Ray Lusk Sprinklers. Additional phone 501-664-0940.

C&D Drain Cleaning & Sewer Repairs

With years of experience in the plumbing industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle all of your drain cleaning and plumbing needs with great care. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give C&D Drain Cleaning a call today, we look forward to working with you! Our services include, small plumbing repair, clear drains, camera inspection, install sewer system, and more. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Plumbing Co. & Sons, LLC

Plumbing Co. & Sons can get the job you need done! Do you need plumbing done in a new home, remodel, drain cleaning, or having an issue with your current plumbing? The hard workers at Plumbing Co. can do all of that for you in a timely and satisfactory manner! Call us today!

Residential and commercial, water heaters, faucets, disposals, dish washers, sprinkler repair, water services, sewer replacements, gas leaks.

Drain cleaning.