Landscape Associates, LLC

Founded 1964 • With Angi since July 2006

8013 Counts Massie Rd

North Little Rock, AR 72113

Landscape Design & Construction / / Design services $90.00/hr Consultation $120.00/hr *plus expenses

04/15/2016

DAVID M.

Category landscaping, plumbing, hardscaping

01/13/2016

William B.

Description of Work
Rebuilt front steps, which was a significant job. Steep slope, lots of steps, heavy landscape timbers. Did great work, timely and professional...

12/06/2015

Karen S.

They really get things done fast and do a top notch job. I won't ever use anyone else.

Description of Work
Did our pool landscaping, landscaped entire back yard, built levels, a pergola, etc - gorgeous!!!

Category awnings, landscaping, hardscaping

06/11/2015

Lynda K.

Category tree service

05/24/2015

William B.

Quick response to initial phone call. Very attentive to what we were wanting to achieve. Proposal addressed every objective, plus added some very nice features. Price was at the high end of the expected range, but not unreasonable. After a delay caused by wet weather, the team that did the job was totally professional. Punctual, polite, open to suggestion. Fixed a couple of issues quickly and with no debate. Took about three weeks, working every day that weather allowed. We are extremely pleased with the results and happy to recommend Scott, Allen, Herb and the rest of the LA team with no reservations. Excellent company...

Description of Work
Multiple projects: (1) built a path from street to deck in back of house; (2) installed drains; (3) installed lighting system; (4) updated a planter and replaced sod in front; (5) installed steps from deck down to garage.

Category landscaping, lighting, plumbing, outdoor lighting

12/18/2014

Steve M.

Description of Work
Outdoor fireplace & drainage lines. Excellent skilled people that were so easy to work with. Without hesitation, I would highly recommend these gentlemen for the super work that they do. Highest kudos to Landscape Associates

02/13/2014

Laura W.

We were impressed with all aspects of the project, from start to end. The work was excellent and the people professional. Ours was a tricky job because our yard has a pretty steep slope, but the owner Scott walked us through everything and was very detail-oriented. The price wasn't cheap, but it was certainly fair given the extensive nature of the project.

Description of Work
Landscape of our back yard. It was a major job because the yard is built on the side of a hill. Work entailed constructing a terraced structure, turning a steeply sloped yard into a gorgeous patio area.

08/09/2012

Cynthia E.

They did a fantastic job. They came out and just cleared everything off and hauled it up off the street and cleaned up after themselves. They did a really good job. Scott himself was there with a work group of 5 guys. It was a rather large job. He showed up and it took them about 2-1/2 hours to do everything. He oversaw everything. They were here the whole time and answered any questions I had. They offered to come back and fixed the mailbox.

Description of Work
I used Landscape Associates, LLC for landscaping services. They did our yard. There was a 2-years build-up of leaves in the backyard and on the roof. They did cleaning up of the yard.

12/07/2010

Donita B.

I have not started the work yet but they were good to come out to give a detailed estimate of all the things they could and would do. They were great and I was very pleased. But, I would not be having the work done right now as there are lot of other things that have been going on here. I have been decorating my home church and I am tired to do anything now. So, it will be some time before I would do anything. The priests volunteered people for this and that was how I ended up doing the church work. Their price was reasonable for the work that they were going to do although I don't remember the exact amount that was quoted. I would have been comfortable using them. They seemed trustworthy. I have a feeling for shady characters from the past and other stuff. But, they seemed very reliable and responsible. I was very comfortable with them. They came right away and did not put me on hold for ever. They were very customer oriented. They showed up in a reasonable amount of time and they made sure that it was convenient for me. They offered several different options that I agreed to and divided the quote into several sections so I could decide whether to do one or two or three of them. They were very good. I spoke to another service provider but was not pleased with them as they did not get back to me when they were supposed to. They did not even respond to my email that I wrote to them enquiring about the estimate. I was amazed as the economy has been in a very bad shape but the customer service has not improved in so many aspects. The people would think that the customer came first and that was where their salary would come in. But, they did not really care. I don’t like to give people a high grade because they would not have anything to strive for and they have to improve a little bit somewhere. But, I would like to give a high grade for Landscape Associates Incorporated as I would like to give a good grade for better people that were looking for somebody.

Description of Work
I received an estimate from Landscape Associates Incorporated a couple of weeks ago for landscaping work.

10/10/2010

Lisa L.

Contacted in July of this year, Chris Cooper of Landscape Associates came and talked with me about what I was wanting done to my front yard. He did say that his crews were very busy at that time and it would be several weeks before they could begin my project. Work began in mid September and was finished mid October. Once work began, daily progress was evident. Workers were friendly and courteous, and I received frequent updates from Chris as work progressed. Chris's design for my front yard is low maintenance, yet beautiful. I look forward to enjoying his design for years to come, and if I need more landscaping done, Landscape Associates will be my "go to" company.

Description of Work
Landscape Associates removed two Bradford pear trees, redesigned and created new flower beds, trimmed back other trees and bushes, re-poured the driveway, created a new parking pad, contracted out to have an irrigation system installed, and completely sodded the yard. All jobs were for the front yard of my house.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, hardscaping

09/07/2010

Jeffrey H.

They did a design for redoing a courtyard. The service cost me $900. They were good. They were very artistic. I liked the designs. They came out to show it my coworkers and they liked it too. The work would be a little expensive. However, I really liked their products. I think I have got a good plan to work with. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Landscape Associates Inc. did designs for me two weeks ago.

06/11/2010

Michael M.

They were very responsive and came on time. They were great.

Description of Work
I contacted Landscape Associates Inc. to get a quote for landscaping.

06/05/2008

Frances F.

It went great! They showed up when they said they would. Chris supervised everything, including plumber, sprinkler guy, and tree cutter. Very professional job, took about a week. This spring he replaced (no charge) a few azalea bushes that died during the winter. I have hired the company to do some more work on the driveway this summer.

Description of Work
Designed and planted beds in front yard; designed and installed new sidewalk; installed outside lighting; supervised removal of three big pine trees; supervised installation of new automatic sprinkler system; arranged for installation of new water line from street to house; spread topsoil and installed sod over the whole (large) front yard; supervised patching of driveway.

Category concrete repair, electrician, landscaping, lighting

09/03/2007

SUSAN F.

Our property along the street was really scruffy looking and tumbling down a hill. We also wanted a place for off street visitor parking. In 2005 we called them out to figure out what to do to make our property look nice and accommodate a visitor parking spot. Chris was a great help. He came out and looked at the property and drew up a design which we accepted. The yard has stacked, natural boulders with lichen placed to hold up soil as well as along the edge of the parking pad. Old railroad ties and junk was carried off and new plants put down in attractive spots. We have gotten lots of compliments on the work and the nice-looking parking pad has been very useful. Before this project we had them out in 2004 to do $12,780 worth of work terracing our back yard and along one side inside our fencing. In 1/07 we had them out to do some erosion control work shoring up along the outside of our back fence for $961.73. We live on a very steep slope.

Description of Work
20 tons of boulders, topsoil, mulch, transplanting, tree removal, concrete parking pad created and new plants.

Category hardscaping

09/03/2007

SUSAN F.

07/28/2006

I had seen some commercials showing the way they had done other peoples yard and I decided that I wanted to redo my front yard. The guys that came out did a good job of adding colored flowers just where I wanted them and made a few suggestions about where to put the shrubs which made the yard look so much bigger.

Description of Work
I hired Landscape Associates to redesign my front yard by adding new flowers and moving some shrubs.