UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2006

carpet cleaning, area rugs, tile cleaning and hardwood floor cleaning...

Fadely's Air Duct Cleaning

Specializing in AIR DUCT CLEANING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

First choice flooring

We have been specializing in all types of flooring for over 12 years. We offer tile, hardwood, laminate and vinyl. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Color Plus Painting & Remodeling

Color Plus is a fully licensed and insured family oriented remodeling company dedicated to providing high quality work at a reasonable price. No job too big or too small. Give us a call today for a free estimate

Offers by Color Plus Painting & Remodeling on Angi

04/09/2018

They called to say they were on their way and were right on time. The sofas came cleaner than I expected. They took the rugs with them to clean and hang to dry. They brought them back a couple of days later. The two young men were very polite and through.

Description of Work
Clean a sofa and loveseat and two area rugs.

Category upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

08/30/2017

Ok, had to remove stains from carpet after they left. We didn't see any better results than we get doing it ourselves.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for the Living room and Hall way.

08/28/2017

Perfectly. Pick up and delivery are included at no additional cost.

Description of Work
2 rugs cleaned

Category oriental rug cleaning

04/12/2017

They clean the rug and kept it for a few days period when I received it back I felt like I could still smell pet odors. I asked them to clean it again and they did without any trouble at all. They were great to work with and I was satisfied when my rug was returned to me the second time.

Description of Work
Rug needed to be submerged for deep cleaning.

08/11/2016

The carpet I was happy with. They were expensive. I felt they had there hand out looking for a tip. They wiped up the dangerous wet on the tile.

Description of Work
I used UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue) to clean all the carpets in the house. They cleaned the tile and the grout in the kitchen which I was not happy with.

06/30/2016

The guys were on time and did a great job. Very professional work getting my carpet back in place. Office staff when scheduling the job was very pleasant. It was hard to find someone to do this job so I'm so grateful they were able to handle it flawlessly. The carpet looks better then it did before the foundation work.

Description of Work
I had some carpet that had to be pulled back for some foundation work. I needed the carpet/pad stretched back into place in three rooms.

Category carpet installation

02/24/2016

Arrived on time, punctual, clean, polite.

Description of Work
Cleaned HVAC vents

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

01/22/2016

excellent just cost too much

Description of Work
clean carpet in three bedroom and living room and dining room

01/18/2016

There was a stain in one area that I had tried removing several times. After the Boys In Blue left I could not see it at all. I even got on my hands and knees to look for the hole I knew they must have cut in the carpet! I had tried cleaning grout with the baking soda/vinegar and old toothbrush method. That works but .... I didn't last. I won't try again. These guys are good, work fast and are professional The rugs were really in need but my fear of having them done led me to a long delay in sending them out for the job. (The last time I did they were returned to my hardwood floors still wet!). They came back beautiful and dry.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in two rooms and a large closet in another. Cleaned tile and grout in 2 large bathrooms, a large shower and a large laundry room. Cleaned 2 Persian rugs. (Took away to clean on Thursday and returned clean and dry on Monday.)

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,oriental rug cleaning

01/05/2016

Great job. They two guys were very professional and did a great job. They did not waste anytime while at my house.

Description of Work
Stretch and clean carpet.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

Residential & commercial water damage cleaning, stain removal, pressure washing, tile & carpet cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover