If you are considering buying a fixer-upper house that needs repairs, there are 12 key questions to ask. These will help you assess the scope of work and determine if you need minor cosmetic repairs or major renovations (or anything in between).
Get matched with top home inspectors in Johnson, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local home inspectors.
Recent Home Inspection Reviews in Johnson
- RDB inspectionsRussell was a fantastic help that always kept his Clients (My fiancee and I) number 1 on the list. He was very detailed in the inspection and voiced everything wrong/not wrong clear and understandable.. and definitely made us feel more comfortable knowing what we were buying into! I would definitely spend my money for his service again.. Because everyone else should too! Thanks Russell
- GUARDIAN INSPECTIONSOverall, my experiences with Guardian Inspection went very well. Scheduling the inspection was a quick and professional, the actually inspection was done with a tremendous amount of scrutiny, done in a timely manner, and we had the report back the same day. I would highly recommend Guardian to anyone needing an inspection
- Panhandles Quality Home Inspections, LLCInspection went well and Jack was knowledgeable and thorough. He took the time to explain findings and even gave us some insights to the community that we would have otherwise not known since we are moving from another state. Jack also provided an arial view of property with his drone.
- COVENANT PROPERTY EVALUATIONSIn the past 40 years we have bought 14 homes. David is the most professional inspector we have dealt with. He was very thorough and spent time with us explaining the issues he had found. He provided us with a very detailed written report in a prompt manner. He took approximately 4 hours to do the inspection. We would highly recommend him
- Qualified Inspections IncDonald Johnston is the best home inspector in Northwest Arkansas, hands down. Here's what you can expect: • He made room in his schedule for an inspection that needed to be completed quickly. • He arrived on time and spent 4 hours inspecting a 1400 sq. ft. home. • Before the inspection, Mr. Johnston checked his computer files and learned he had inspected this home once before in 2011. He reviewed those findings again and came prepared to compare the home’s condition and its foundation today, versus that in 2011, to either verify or rule out any changes, good or bad, since 2011. • He caught every POSSIBLE issue--even down to the oven light needing a new bulb. • His investigation of attic and crawl space issues uncovered every issue to be addressed, down to the smallest detail. • When I asked if I could be present during the inspection, he welcomed my participation as both wise and practical. • His final report--sent digitally the next day--was 50 PAGES, then a couple of days later was delivered in a binder with a flash drive containing all inspection photos taken. • He provides (a.) the complete summary report of 50 pages, (b.) a separate, shorter, numbered report, divided into two categories: those that must be done now, and those that need to be done but can be put on the back-burner for now. Within (b.), he informs the client which needed repairs are traditionally those the seller is expected to make, versus those normally expected that the new owner will make. This was very helpful. (c.) a separate, more detailed explanation of the specifics of the numbered repairs listed in (b.) • Three reports, each well-organized and prioritized, prevent your eyes from glazing over as you review the inspection. • Mr. Johnston is personable, easy to talk with, patient, and knowledgeable. • He patiently answered every question---and I had 15 written questions prepared in advance and asked many more during the inspection. • He took time to insure each question was answered satisfactorily, before leaving to be on time for his next appointment, having brought his lunch in his truck, eating on the way to the next appointment in order to answer my questions. I cannot recommend Mr. Johnston highly enough. His inspection will be the most thorough and detailed you can have. I left confident of hiring the most through person possible for this job
- COVENANT PROPERTY EVALUATIONSDavid's professionalism and attention to detail is legendary. The inspection report was very well put together and easy to understand. It was structured really well and easy to communicate with the seller using the report. I used David 12 years ago for our first home and again for our new home. I wouldn't use anyone else
- Tri-State Home Inspection LLCGreat! Tri-State was prompt, efficient and very professional. I am not an expert in home repair, so I greatly appreciated that Mr. Riley took the time to thoroughly explain the significance of things he found and how those things should be corrected. He was very knowledgeable and we felt confident in his work. He fees were reasonable and, if you need a home inspected, it would be money well spent
- DBL Home Inspections, LLCDavid was extremely professional and helpful. I am a first time home buyer who purchased a brand new home and he put me completely at ease with my home. He also gave me advice on how to continually maintain my new home and encouraged me to contact him with any questions. My realtor was so impressed with his service that David has become one of her recommended inspectors. Best of all, his price is unbeatable! Thanks, David
- Bell Home InspectionCLint is excellent. He was incredibley attentive to detail. He covered every aspect of the home inside and out, even the landscaping. He was extremely knowledgeable about everything. It was the most detailed report I had ever seen. Everything was noted and pictures taken. He also lets you know an estimated time frame of how long the major things are going to last before you will need to replace them. If you need a home inspection Clint Bell with Bell Home Inspection is the only one to use
- Trusted Home Inspections LLCJohn was very responsive and polite. He was able to come out to the house we're buying within a couple day's notice. He spent several hours examining everything. He was very knowledgeable about every aspect of the house. I would recommend Trusted Home Inspections to anyone looking for a thorough home inspection
Home Inspectors in Johnson
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..Recent Review:Shortly after we ordered the system we changed our mind. The company said they would refund the money but never did. We disputed the charge but was denied from the credit card company even though SimpliSafe could not produce an invoice or any price they sent the system to us. This company is untrustworthy and does not deserve your business. Please save your time and money and use someone else. Just an update. They did return the money they originally refused to refund when we went through the credit card company. I can’t change the grade I have them because the only reason they issued the refund was to protect their standing on Angie’s listKellie S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Independent 3rd party roof inspection and consultation company.Recent Review:Ernie Haas provided a very thorough examination of our roof which enabled us (after much back and forth with our roofer (DCF Contracting)) to ensure that all necessary and required repairs were made to our roof. Mr. Haas stayed in contact with us for more than a month to ensure that any questions or issues we had were addressedLarry T.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:General contractorRecent Review:We had multiple issues with this contractor. -First off, we purchased this house to move into it four months after addition completion as we then lived over 500 miles away. The contractor stated many times this was ample time for them to complete the addition. -Promised weekly phase completion pictures which were rarely sent (only during first stage of demolition and initial framing). Luckily, on one occasion, we were provided third party pictures that showed errors in concrete/plumbing placement requiring unnecessary demolition and relocation. -Promised completion date of project delayed multiple times. The last delay resulted in movers being called off and hotel bills for additional three days. Overall project not completed by contractor due to personal issues. -We were required on two different occasions to submit a check via express mail costing us the delivery fee due to their lack of communication to us. -Start of project delayed by a month due to delay in getting a city granted permit. When we asked the city what the status of the permit was, we were told by the contractor that we were not allowed to discuss that with them. City contradicted the contractors claim about that. -The company trashed the yard and got a dump truck stuck in back yard. -Learned through a third party that the dry wall had to removed to inspect wiring as it was not done when it was required. This also stopped other phases of the project unbeknownst to us. -After we learned the contractor failed to order the bathroom fixtures we requested three months prior (yet told us he did), we purchased them. We called the furnishing company direct and found no back order as was told by contractor. -Contractor, after failing to order carpet we requested two months prior, tried to pawn off grade and color material not to our request. -Contractor insisted on using cheap, flat paint instead of better and cleanable semi-glossBrad W.
- Business Description:Moisture Warranty is the only national moisture warranty for protecting stucco homes from the damage of moisture intrusion. Protect yourself and your home and clients with MoistureFree Stucco Warranty.
- Business Description:Exterminating Solutions Inc.(ESI) is a bonded, insured and licensed extermination corporation with offices in Arkansas. www.NWAPestControl.com Let us ask just one question. Do you want your pest control company to "just control your pest issue, or would you like your provider to ELIMINATE, ERADICATE, & EXTERMINATE your pest problem? We thought so. Our motto is below. Nothing fancy, just our GUARANTEE! "We KILL 'em, not control 'em" __________________________________________________ Exter..
- Business Description:Complete Architectural services for any Construction Project
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:Handyman Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home inspector articles
Getting ready to sell your house? A pre-listing home inspection may be something to consider to better understand the condition of home.Check out pros & cons of getting a pre-listing inspection as you work with your realtor to put your house on the market
A home inspection report has major consequences for your home or the house you’re looking to purchase. How can you be confident an inspector is right for the job? Ask these 17 questions to gain insight into their experience and knowledge.
Find home inspectors in
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Prairie Grove
- West Fork
- Siloam Springs
- Pea Ridge
home inspectors in Johnson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arkansas Inspection Group3959 N Steele Blvd
- Arkansas Quality Home Inspection2078 E Stearns Street
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- Artisan Design + Construct, Inc.401 N 8th Street, Unit 3113
- Arkansas Inspection Group
- Bella Vista Handyman Co1403 Se 21st St
- Bella Vista Handyman Co
- COVENANT PROPERTY EVALUATIONS15410 QUAIL ROAD
- COVENANT PROPERTY EVALUATIONS
- Dual Design / David W. Jackson5951 N. Killdeer Dr.
- Dual Design / David W. Jackson
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Exterminating Solutions Inc.6302 S Wilkerson St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- MoistureFree Warranty20227 Railroad St
Cornelius, North Carolina
- MoistureFree Warranty
- Phoenix Restoration14709 Bristol Park Blvd
- Phoenix Restoration
- Qualified Inspections Inc4113 Brighten Ave
- Qualified Inspections Inc
- SimpliSafe Home Security294 Washington Street
- SimpliSafe Home Security