The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Get matched with top window treatment in Johnson, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Johnson
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoEverything turned out fantastic. They had to come back a couple times and I was very pleased with their services.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoWe have had 4 neighbors like the work that was done. We had several people come out and give estimates, and we were inpressed with Wilsons. Their bid was more in line with what we wanted. They cleaned the windows after they put them in. I would tell people to come and look at our house and see the job that they have done
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles was great---prompt, easy to talk to, straightforward, and knowledgable--work done quickly and we'll with a minimum of fuss, recommend!
- Budget Blinds Of NWAI was very pleased with the responsiveness and service I received. They accommodated my schedule for my in home consultation. They took the time to go over styles and fabrics, showing a genuine interest in helping me pick the right product for my window treatments. The installers were courteous and professional. They were careful with the installation and respectful of the home. I recommended them to anyone in need of custom window treatment
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONSFrances, her husband Jim and their assistant Mike are absolutely fabulous to work with. They own this shop and were professional, wonderful to work with and the price was reasonable. Frances made her appointment on time, took all measurements, discussed fabric, lining and all hardware suggestions. The end result has been everything we expected and more. This is a delightful team of professional people and we will definitely use their services time and time again
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONSHad people asking me to pay for my estimate, she wanted nothing. She also brought materials and everything to me after we discussed what ideas she might envision with my windows. With 19 feet walls I had no idea. I listened to everything she said and explained I liked the idea. She came back with several materials and gave me examples showing me what she liked the best and giving me other options as well. She said we could go back to her shop if I didn't like them but we never had to go to her shop once. I loved all of her ideas. She did the same thing for my husband's room and made it very masculine. In my living room and dining room area, one of my neighbors came in and said, and ldquo;Oh my god, I have chills.and rdquo; She was looking at my windows. My neighbor said you can't see work like this unless you go to New York City. I'm very happy with the work
- Budget Blinds Of NWAThey were recommended by Steve and Dee Treib who were painting my home. I had a very short window of time to complete the job, and Budget Blinds was very quick to respond. They were at the house the same day as my call to measure the windows. They brought samples to the house and showed me blinds that would be able to be delivered in my time frame. I was quite pleased with the selections and picked one that was an exact match to my new paint. It couldn't have worked out any better. The cost was very reasonable. They installed on the designated date. I am very pleased with my overall experience with Budget Blinds
- Jerger Window Fashions of ChicagoThe Jerger brothers really run a class-act. They gave us a lot of personal attention, great guidance as to what would look best for our hours, and prompt service when our window treatments were delivered. The installation effort happened in three visits, which meant that as soon as something came in, they were more than happy to come over and install what they received. We are delighted with our new window treatments, and absolutely delighted with Jerger Draperies! Well worth a little markup on price to get the attention, expertise and service from the Jergers
- Budget Blinds Of NWAGreat! Measured quickly...order came in early...installation completed quickly and accurately.
- Parson's Blind CoI had been shopping around, so I new the look I wanted. They patiently hunted down the exact color and look I had requested. They gave us the best price in town nearly half of the next lowest, and they were installed perfectly and in only 1 day. I love my blinds! I recommend Parson's Blind Co. to everyone. A very pleasant experience, and a job well done
Window Treatment Services in Johnson
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:PLEASE NOTE: We sell new doors and windows, do those installations and can do repairs on those items we sell. We build quality windows so we sell more of them. And because we sell more than anybody else, we can sell them for less. The exquisite design of Window World's double-hung window is the perfect choice for those who want the best. Functional beauty, easy maintenance, energy efficiency and a wide selection of decorative options will help to add to your environmentRecent Review:Do not use Window World on your project! Another night last night of being up late because all my windows are leaking, and I am covering my new wood window casings with towels to soak up the large amounts of water coming through the windows. We went with Window World because they have a great sales pitch and lifetime warranty. We had them install 29 windows for $18K on our new build addition project. Since we had installation on April 23rd these windows have leaked. We have pleaded with the company to either re-install or replace the windows and they have refused without reason and asked that we move forward with siding and project completion. We even paid $350 for an inspector to come out and document the poor window installation on May25th prior to siding being installed. Window World acknowledged the leaking and instead of standing by their “lifetime warranty” they told us (in e-mail) that the windows are not water proof. They also acknowledged the faulty product by replacing the window sashes but not the entire window. Here we are today, months later with no resolution and water everywhere. The last conversation with the owner of this company he tried to blame the siding, instead of just standing by the warranty. I have already verified siding was installed properly. I am now filing a lawsuit against this company as I have been documenting every step of this issue but just hope no one else has to go through this mess in the futureMaria M.
- Business Description:DirectBuy® is the leading home improvement and furnishings club that offers merchandise at manufacturer-direct prices without traditional retail mark-up. Founded in 1971, DirectBuy Club is headquartered in Merrillville, Indiana and currently has more than 130 locations throughout the United States and Canada. For more than 40 years, DirectBuy Club has provided hundreds of thousands of consumers a smarter, fairer way to shop for nearly everything for in and around their homes – from furnishing..
- Business Description:A LOCALLY OWNED.
- Business Description:With more than 14 years experience, Julie loves all aspects of design from traditional to contemporary. She has worked on both high-end residential and commercial projects, ranging from renovations to new construction. Her hands on experience has given her vast knowledge in the technical aspects of design with specialties focused on textiles, window coverings, and soft furnishings, as well as interior material selections. She enjoys creating memorable interiors for primary residences, as well..
- Business Description:Additional address: 8517 S Perkins Rd, Stillwater, OK 74074. Additional phone: (405) 377-6455. DBA The Shutter Mill Inc.Recent Review:we Have purchased over $10,000.00 worth of plantation shutters from this company. From day one not one set of shutters have arrived without a problem. <br> <br>the last appointment was a disaster, shutters were assembled completely backwards, louvers opened backwards. The installer wanted to just flip the shutter panel upside down and inside out. He stated this would create an additional gap. Not to mention they were two hours late for the appointment. <br> <br>We stated that we did not want this and requested the shutters be rebuilt, we called the owner "Chris" who promised us a new shutter would be installed. <br> <br>Kirtz installed the supposedly new shutter this morning. I went outside to look at it from outside, I noticed the Kirtz Shutter logo was on the top panel upside down, the logo is usually on the bottom panel. I went in to closer at the shutter, Kirtz had done what they promised they would not do. <br> <br>Kirtz had had taken the original shutter and re-attached it upside down, filling in the previous holes with putty. The gaps around the shutter are uneven and sunlight shines through because the gap is too wide. The pins that hold the louvers onto the opening mechanism are rubbing against the frame, scratching the finish off. This is some of the worst quality I have encountered. <br> <br>Telephoned the owner with my concern, his reply " did you think I was going to actually provide a new shutter?". That describes their customer service and loyalty in a nutshell. Really? <br> <br>The owner of this company misled and lied to us purposely. The shutter looks like something you would purchase from Walmart. <br>Kirtz will never set foot in this home in the future. <br> <br>As soon as the charge is posted to my account I will challenge it. <br> <br> <br> <brRandy S.
- Business Description:licensed insured Awning and Window cleaning,water fed pole with pure water less ladder work,interior/exterior
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Touchless faucets can help you reduce water bills, avoid germs, and provide easy clean-up for everyone in your household. Learn about the top four benefits of hands-free bathroom faucets and decide whether you should make the switch.
Find window treatment in
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Prairie Grove
- West Fork
- Siloam Springs
- Pea Ridge
window treatment in Johnson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Commercial Property SolutionP.O. Box 53
- Commercial Property Solution
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONS20 East Township St
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONS
- Inspired Design by Julie, LLC400 South Ave Ste 301
- Inspired Design by Julie, LLC
- Kirtz Shutters - The Shutter MillP.O. Box 1453
- Kirtz Shutters - The Shutter Mill
- Lainie Snider3900 SW Maple Rd
- Lainie Snider
- Phoenix Restoration14709 Bristol Park Blvd
- Phoenix Restoration
- The Cleaning Professionals69 Yocum Road
- The Cleaning Professionals