When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Johnson, AR
There are 8 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Johnson
- Condor General ContractingDennis and crew were professional and thorough. The project was complicated because the polycarbonate roof panels can't be walked on and they require special fasteners and connectors, but the crew figured out how to proceed and completed the job quickly. We were impressed with their attention to details and are very happy with their work. The new roof looks wonderful
- Condor General ContractingMost contractors didn't want the complicated project of re-roofing our greenhouse/pool room, but Dennis and his crew at Condor G.C. took it on and did a fantastic job. They started quickly and completed the job faster than expected. Dennis kept us updated on when to expect the crew, and they worked efficiently and professionally. The polycarbonate roof panels are not load-bearing and require specific connectors and special handling. The crew worked to get the details right, and our new roof looks beautiful both inside and outside. We are very happy with their work
- NWA Property Maintenance and RemodelingWade is extremely knowledgeable, prompt, organized, and stays within budget. From your small household items to large scale remodels, Wade can absolutely do the job and is fantastic to work with! A+ all day - strongly recommend!
- Porter ConstructionOverall the process went well. The design was fantastic! We got to see our new rooms in 3D as if we were already there. The office staff is really helpful, educated, and friendly! We got to tour the model home that was at the same location of their office to see what kind of quality construction that they are capable of. Once they finished the design they were able to print off the big full set of plans for the remodel right there in their office. Then it went to the construction phase. The Deck was first. It was turned into a Sun-room with lots of nice windows, new roof, and doors. Next was the Kitchen. We had the counter tops replaced, new light fixtures, and new back splash installed. The cabinets were re-finished and it really turned out lovely! The last room to be done was the Bathroom and it took longer than it needed to because some issues arose with the tile in the shower, but it really turned out beautiful in the end. The tub was a corner insert and it was replaced with a claw foot tub surrounded by wainscot. Lastly the interior decorator came in last and put the finishing touches on the interior finishes, furniture, and decorations. She was super knowledgeable and could tell that she had years of experience doing this kind of stuff. It really turned out great! I love my home even more now! The remodel has certainly increased the value of my home and has made it so much more pretty! Porter Construction does high quality work. They will make sure the customer is happy before they are done, no matter how long it takes them. They seem to be really interested in good customer service and for sure that they do high quality work. I believe if you want something done, and done right that Porter Construction can certainly do that for you. Just the fact that they are able to do all the services under the same roof is huge when it comes to communication between the different services provided, because the transition was seamless. The really good thing about all the services being done by Porter Construction is that when you bundle the services you get a discount, because they offer packages that get cheaper the more services you combine into one project. Everything is custom made and built to suit your needs and wants
- Sawyer’s IncConstruction was done on a timely basis. Quality was excellent. Fullfilled all committments. Left the area clean. Only issue I had was with communications with work supervisor. Issues arose over when people would arrive to finish certain tasks. Most of these issues were over electrical tasks that were to be finished. I would be told a day and the workmen would not arrive, would call for specifics and would be told a new date, again no one would arrive. Would then again have to call for answers. Followup was not as good as expectations. I was probably too tolerant at first, but after having a very directed discussion this issue was much improved. Very pleased with final result and would not hesitate to reccommend Sawyer to anyone. Recently had to have a weather related repair made and followup was excellent. Again high quality work
- Sawyer’s IncThey guaranteed me that the deck was strong enough to hold the sunroom, but I've had someone else out to look at the deck, and they told me that it sunk an inch. After questioning the weight several times, Mr. Sawyer assured me that it would hold, but now it appears that I'm going to have another company install a supports on the edge of the sunroom
- Sawyer's Outdoor SolutionsI was furious with them. They screened in sun porch. Their work was excellent, but their service was not good. I was too angry with them as I had a problem and they promised to come back and did not come back. It took them 3 months or longer than what they told me it was before they got to me and they kept giving me excuses that were made up. I knew they were lying every time they gave me an excuse as to what was happening. I had a problem with it the next year and they didn't come back
- Ozark Sunrooms and MoreAVOID THIS BUSINESS AT ALL COSTS. I had them attempt to install a patio on the back of my home. Part of the installation included the mounting of a $1000.00 solar shade seen in the uploaded photos. I stipulated that the solar shade was to be mounted flush against the south wall of my house extending an inch beyond the outside edge of the western-most column, to which Bill from Ozark Sunrooms and More agreed. As the photos clearly depict the solar shade was mounted six - seven inches to the side of the south wall of my home leaving a two - three inch gap between the edge of shade and the inside edge of the western-most column. I have repeatedly communicated this issue to Ozark Sunrooms and More, yet Bill refused to address this breach of contract. To add insult to injury, Thomas D. Stockland from Stockland & Trantham, P.A. emailed me this morning threatening to put a lien on my home unless I pay in full for work that is clearly in breach of contract. The technicians who can to install the cover admitted that this patio cover system was not one which they were familiar. Sensing my concern, they attempted to reassure me that the system was "pretty intuitive." It was obviously not. They struggled with how to install it at every step. After completing most of the work the technicians explained that they could not figured out how to mount the solar shade. They said that they had never installed a solar shade of this length before, ten feet; and, that it's size made it too heavy to attach directly to a panel itself. Additionally, they said, even if the panel could bear the weight, they couldn't figure out how to mount it as they did not have mounting brackets large enough to compensate for the slope of the panel over a span of ten feet. They apologized and said that Bill would have to come and figure out what to do. A week or so later Bill did come. He also acknowledged that he had never mounted a solar shade of this size before. After a while he proposed running an addition header that would be attached to the western-most column and the masonry of my home. I agreed, and he did so. He then mounted the solar shade to this new header. As per the first photo the new header was installed inside of the primary header which meant the solar shade could not be mounted, as previously agreed, ) When Bill came to show me the installation, I protested profusely, clearly and explicitly stating that this was not what we had agreed to. He flatly apologized and simply stated "that was the best we could do." I reiterated my intense disappointment and fervent disapproval to which he, again, flatly apologized and repeated, "that was the best we could do." I have to admit I was somewhat stupefied in my disbelief. Not knowing what else to do I decided to see if the solar shade would work in spite of its offset mounting. it does not. As the prevailing winds tend to be from west to east the edge of the house, against which the six - seven inches of shade rests due to its offset mounting, acts as a fulcrum twisting the shade inward in all but the slightest of breezes. This twisting motion frequently results in the solar shad being caught behind the western-most column and further buckling inward. In addition to the damage to the solar shade from the abrasion against my house and buckling inward against the western-most column, the offset mounting results in substantially less shade. The gap between edge of the solar shade and the inside edge of the western-most column, depending on the time of day, results in a large portion of the patio receiving direct western sunlight. When the solar shade has twisted and buckled inward after been caught behind the western-most column an even larger portion of the patio receives direct western sunlight. More concisely phrased, the offset mounting of the solar shade results in damage to the shade itself and prevents the shade from adequately performing its sole purpose. For photos you can see my Google Review
Patio Builders in Johnson
- Business Description:Condor General Contracting is licensed and insured in commercial and residential construction in the state of Arkansas. Website condorgc.com (construction history and personnel). Condor General Contracting is responsible for all phases of construction to completion. All phases of construction are done by our own crew - we have no subcontractors to insure quality in any project. Construction of new homes. From grading needs and landscaping to interior and exterior remodelsRecent Review:Condor was very fast, efficient and did a great job. The team was very professional and pleasant to work with. We needed many varied items completed throughout the house including light fixture replacements, closets built out, painting the interior, tiling a walk in shower, remodel bathrooms, etc. Very nice work and were able to accommodate our tight timeline to support completion prior to family arrivingSarah S.
- Business Description:Handyman helping NWA at a very affordable and reliable way. Please text or call to book todayRecent Review:Arrived on time, discussed what needed to be done. Did a great job and completed everything we needed. Friendly and very accommodating.Ruby D.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:Adams & Son Roofing & Construction specializes in Roofing, Siding, Windows, Guttering, and Torch Down Modified Rubber and any construction or general contracting needed in residential. Proudly serving Fort Smith, Arkansas and surrounding areasRecent Review:Very well. Adam and sons was very flexible on time and price. The work was quality and fast.Garrett G.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OWRecent Review:I've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again!Jeremy U.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:complete interior and exterior remodel plus many other services 15 yrs. experience and insuredRecent Review:At first I was hesitant to hire Angelo for my exterior painting job because his quote was so much lower than the other three I received. Boy, am I glad I did not let that stop me. Angelo showed up exactly when he said he would, and finished the job in a timely manner. Actually, he finished a day earlier than he said he would. When he came back the next day to make sure we were happy he got out his truck and immediately noticed some imperfections in the job. He came back a couple of days later and made it right. I would absolutely hire Angelo againDavid S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend themMichele I.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Prairie Grove
- West Fork
- Siloam Springs
- Pea Ridge
sunroom patio enclosures in Johnson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Abshier Construction11648 Amy Avenue
- Adams & Son Roofing & Construction LLCPO Box 6213 811 South I St., Fort smith AR, Business Location
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Angelo Brocato's Painting and Remodeling1024 West Oak St.
- Anthony Mason105 West Elm Street, Ste 205
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Arkansas Land and Ranch ServicesPO Box 1061
- Abshier Construction
- B&D Construction Services, LLC1416 Madison 6115
- B-Squared Construction27 Pivot Rock Rd
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Bear State HandyPro Solutions1913 SW Pine Ave
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Bentonville Glass Inc507 N Main St
- B&D Construction Services, LLC
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Directbuy of NWA
- GreenBridge Builders1702 Beth Dr.
- GreenBridge Builders
- Inspired Design by Julie, LLC400 South Ave Ste 301
- Inspired Design by Julie, LLC
- Lockridge Construction13926 Eastgate Dr
- Lockridge Construction
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Marx Construction1500 W Walnut
- Midwest Construction Services114 E. University
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Modern Exteriors of Springfield810 W Norton Rd
- Mr Kleen's Home Improvement13439 Taylor Orchard Rd.
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- R & B Construction & Remodeling20162 N. Hwy 127
- R & R Custom Contractors2410 South 8th Street Suite B
- Residential Renovators2511 N. 2nd St. Ste. 3
- Retractableawnings16300 NW 48th Ave
- Richard's Custom Repair & Remodel785 costales lane
- R & B Construction & Remodeling
- Valiant Property Solutions, LLC512 SW B St Ste 10
- Valiant Property Solutions, LLC