RID-A-PEST

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2010

4.3

4022 N Old Wire Rd

Fayetteville, AR 72703

Rid a Pest stared in 1986. We are a full service pest control company. Our team is busy servicing all of Arkansas, and even east Oklahoma . Our mission is to set the standard in pest control service with each customer interaction. Our technicians are certified and regularly attend continuing

05/26/2017

Ashley C.

Very professional, fast response rate, reasonable quote. I called again for potential rodent problem in the attic. Will definitely keep them on my 'hire again' list.

Description of Work
I needed a bird removed from a soffit in a very high spot in the peak of my roof line

Category animal removal

09/17/2014

Cathy E.

03/29/2014

Stephen R.

We had an annual contract with them.

Description of Work
We use Rid-a-Pest for probably 20 years.

08/26/2013

David G.

I like them. They have done good work for me. I've been using them for several years. I have a termite contract with them. They are thorough and on time. They seem to know their business. I haven't compared their prices but they seem to be reasonable.

Description of Work
I use Rid-A-Pest for termites.

08/13/2012

David C.

I have contacted them twice and got no response. They are suppose to inspect the inside of our home also but in six years they have never set foot inside it.

Description of Work
They do a annual inspection for our termite contract since 2006. I have yet to see or talk to a rep from the company. Twice I have found a tag hanging on the front door saying they were there but they never scheduled an appointment. Nice gig I guess, I send them 138 bucks a year for nothing.

04/11/2012

Dale G.

They are good and they call before they come. If we have a problem they will come back out. I haven't checked prices in years so I don't know what to compare them to. The usually send the same guy and the man that comes out is clean cut and nice. We had a problem a few years ago with ants and they came out three to four times until the problem was fixed.

Description of Work
I use Rid-A-Pest quarterly for termite inspection and pest control.

03/15/2012

angela R.

They are always nice and friendly. They show up on time and do a good job. It was a good experience.

Description of Work
We use them for pest control at our home. We have a contract with them.

03/08/2012

Eli R.

They are a good company. They have good customer service. They are responsive when you call them.We are satisfied. We have used them for four or five years now.

Description of Work
They come out for treatments of termites.

Category pest control

Pest control services provided: cockroaches, fleas, bed bugs, snake and animal trapping / removal, animal exclusion, termite, bee removal, ants, crickets and all other types of occasional home invaders.