What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Johnson, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Johnson
- A Clean Cut Lawncare LLCExcellent service. Love the text messages letting me know to expect service the next day. Jeff and his team can do it all. Not only do they mow and edge on a regular basis but they also trim trees and mulch. It is great having a lawn team I can trust and rely on to get the job done.
- A Clean Cut Lawncare LLCWe used their service for a year and found them to do excellent quality work. They were efficient, careful, dependable, with attention to detail. Very pleased... highly recommended.
- A Clean Cut Lawncare LLCQuality lawn care service provider. Bottom line – Jeff and his team do a great job the first time at a competitive price. Anyone can mow a lawn but not everyone provides the level of customer service that Jeff and his team do. Communication is excellent. I can always get ahold of Jeff when I need to, primarily when I need extra work done. In the off chance he can’t be reached by phone then a text will quickly follow. I really feel valued as a customer. Invoices are emailed the day that work is performed and Jeff even provides a self-service portal where I can easily pay my bill and view all of my previous invoices. They do exceptional work and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality lawn care company in Northwest Arkansas
- A Clean Cut Lawncare LLCThe service was performed quickly and within my expectations. It was very easy to schedule the leaf removal service with very little involvement from myself. The crew was very thorough, even clearing out flower beds and behind bushes.
- A Clean Cut Lawncare LLCMy husband and I are fairly new homeowners and, with a new baby, we haven't been able to fully get on top of the annual dumping of leaves by the oak trees surrounding our house. I bought this deal and Jeff Watkins responded to my email in less than a day. He runs a very personable and professional business. My yard looks great and we fully intend to use A Clean Cut in the spring for other yard projects. They did a great job and we couldn't be happier
- A Clean Cut Lawncare LLCJeff provided a very competitive quote to begin with and after meeting him, I felt good about him completing the job. He went above and beyond. I recently purchased my house and the flower beds had been neglected. He did a excellent job in getting the beds and yard in great shape. Professional job doesn't say enough; his work speaks for itself. Thanks Jeff!! Great job!! Highly recommend to anyone needing yard work
- Mudtown Landscaping LLCMudtown Landscaping was more than professional, and their work was top knotch! I will be using them for all of our yard needs in the future.
- Cutting Edge LawncareThe Cutting Edge team has worked with us for several years. They do a great job of keeping our lawn looking as good. We home is set on a steep hill with some grass in the front, but mostly in the rear, both sides of our house are covered in stone, its that steep. Their team takes the mower down and back up the hill each week. No small feat as I do it for awhile years ago. They keep their equipment in excellent shape. The owner, Bobby is wonderful to work with, truly professional
- Mudtown Landscaping LLCThese guys are always ready to work hard and aim to please. Completely trustworthy. Give them a chance to quote you a price.
- Cutting Edge LawncareBobby is professional, timely, takes great care of my lawn. I don't have to worry about any outside work having to do with my lawn care. I have an annual contract, and will be renewing again next month ($137.50/month based on prepaid annual contract).
Leaf Removal Services in Johnson
- Business Description:Cutting Edge Lawn Care strives to create outdoor lawns and landscapes that you call home. Our services provide you with a peace of mind that allows you to unwind in the comfort of your yard, knowing that you’ve created a safe and healthy environment for entertaining your neighbors, playing catch with your kids or letting your pets romp carefree through the grass. Our professional lawn care services also result in increased property values, a must in today’s economy. We know lawn care and we..Recent Review:The firm never contacted me, even after sending them another message.Robert O.
- Business Description:We specialize in landscape design and maintenance. From mowing, to planting and design, to fence instillation, and even sprinkler instillation and repair. We value hard work, and getting the job done efficiently and safely. We get the job done right and for the right price. We are an owner operated business and have been doing this work since 2014, our staff are all well trained and held to the highest standard of quality and customer service.Recent Review:Great! Colton has been prompt, professional, and does a great job.Faith L.
- Business Description:complete interior and exterior remodel plus many other services 15 yrs. experience and insuredRecent Review:At first I was hesitant to hire Angelo for my exterior painting job because his quote was so much lower than the other three I received. Boy, am I glad I did not let that stop me. Angelo showed up exactly when he said he would, and finished the job in a timely manner. Actually, he finished a day earlier than he said he would. When he came back the next day to make sure we were happy he got out his truck and immediately noticed some imperfections in the job. He came back a couple of days later and made it right. I would absolutely hire Angelo againDavid S.
- Business Description:We are a full service Landscape Company. We offer a variety of services to the customer so they can get everthing done and deal with one company that they know and trust.Recent Review:Was quoted a price of $150 and in a couple of weeks a second application would be done. Was NEVER, NEVER told it was another $150 for second application. My understanding was $150 for total job. Got the bill for $350. Boy, was I surprised. When I called in, I was told that was the price. Owner not upfront.....not transparent. Buyer bewareGary V.
- Business Description:Small business with 3 employees. Fully insured and licensed. Can provide proof of insurance upon arrival. No sub-contracting unless authorized by the person paying the bill. Billing is done once the work is 100% completed. No money up front
- Business Description:we are a small family owned bis we do lawn mowing and landscaping we pride our selfs on quality work
- Business Description:Home improvement and handyman services, new construction or remodeling
- Business Description:We offer year round landscape maintenance for residential and commercial properties. This is an insured professional company that you can trust.Recent Review:They come once a way. They do a great job. I just felt good about this company and I use them. They were very nice. They even blow off my mat in front of my front door. They are very reliable. I cannot say enough good things about themElizabeth W.
- Business Description:Zac's Lawn Care owned an operated by a retired Fayetteville Fire Department Captain and his son.
- Business Description:Turf-Cuts Lawn Mowing offers weekly and bi-weekly lawn care services starting at $25 per service with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We have convenient billing and use small walk behind mulching mowers to service your lawnRecent Review:<p>Great job and at a reasonable price! It is so nice to come home each week and see the yard work completed. Turf-Cuts is very professional, letting me know if for any reason (too much rain, ground too wet) the schedule for the week needs to change. The online service portal and email notifications are convenient and the way I prefer to do business. I also like the option for service every week or every other week -- I selected every week. I definitely recommend lawn services from Turf-Cuts.</p> <br /Rose S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Prairie Grove
- West Fork
- Siloam Springs
- Pea Ridge
leaf removal services in Johnson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Clean Cut Lawncare LLCP.O. Box 1403
- All Around Landscaping Inc1632 S 56th St
- Anderson Lawn Care1063 S. Emily Dr
- Angelo Brocato's Painting and Remodeling1024 West Oak St.
- Anthony Mason105 West Elm Street, Ste 205
- Arky Lawn care4800 Johnson Rd
- A Clean Cut Lawncare LLC
- Dean Brothers Landscaping & Maintenance1255 S Barrington Rd
- Dean Brothers Landscaping & Maintenance
- First Class Lawns of NWA, LLCP.O. Box 1301
- First Class Lawns of NWA, LLC
- King's Lawn Care ServicePO BOX 803
- King's Lawn Care Service
- Nichols Reliable Lawn Care & MORE LLC,1826 N. Crossover Rd.
- Northwest Lawn Care Inc2231 N Lowell Rd Ste C4
- Nwa Home Services2204 douglas
- NWA Outdoors2142 Briarwood Ave
- NWA ServicesPo Box 10531
- Roots Lawn & Landscape, LLC217 N East Ave
- Roots Lawn & Landscape, LLC
- Sierra lawn&landscape18188 habberton rd.
- Sierra lawn&landscape
- WDL Designs2969 Elmore Park Rd Ste 125
- WDL Designs
- Zac's Lawn Care237 Madison 6365
- Zac's Lawn Care