Should you repair your damaged drywall yourself or leave it to a professional? This guide breaks down the benefits to each and how to choose.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Johnson, AR
There are 16 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Johnson
- Fast Electrical ServicesAfter we couldn't get a GC to start working for another 4 months, we decided to do some demo ourselves and sub the rest out. Friends suggested Fast Electrical since they also do drywall work. Ronnie met with my wife mid-morning and started working immediately. By the end of the day, he'd replaced most of the drywall that had been removed due to a major septic tank backup. He also quickly fixed an electrical problem that a nationwide electrical company had quoted around $10,000 to fix. Ronnie will be coming back later this week to finish installing drywall, sand down the mud from the work he did yesterday, and install new light fixtures and a ceiling fan. So far, we have been very impressed with his quality of work, his price, and his professionalism
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasTom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of time.
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThe men were very knowledgeable, upfront and helped me to make decisions that otherwise I would not have considered. The job site was kept clean. They were punctual.
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairI selfishly don't want to write this review, so that Mike has more availability/flexibility on future projects, but the credit is due and I highly recommend using Mike for your remodeling needs. Mike was very professional and communicated well through the project I hired him for. I am a stickler for details and Mike ensured I was happy the whole way. He takes pride in his work and it shows. I am so happy to have found Mike and look forward to working with him on future projects
- Mary's PaintingWe have used Mary's Painting many times and have always been pleased with the results. They are punctual and professional and always leave our home just as clean as if we were doing the painting ourselves! We changed the color of our hardwood floors and the handrails and trim no longer matched or blended together. Mary's Painting came up with a solution which didn't involve much sanding (or moving out of our home) and they look just as good as new! We plan to continue using them in the future
- Mary's PaintingThey arrived to provide quote the next day and really did a great job including replacing insulation, dry wall, molding and painted to look like brand new!
- Fast Electrical ServicesI first hired Ronnie to add lighting and rework a water pump in my food truck in early 2018 and found him to have a high caliber of professionalism. He knocked out the work quickly and did an exceptional job. I hired him for a couple smaller jobs and he was quick to respond and provide great service. Earlier this year (2019), I hired Ronnie to completely install new and update the wiring in our building remodel. We completely gutted the building and with his professionalism, he ended up providing guidance to the other project crews. I have used other contractors in the past and Ronnie is at the top of the list for me. Since the completing the building, I have hired him additional jobs and recommend his company to others
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasIf they don't have someone that can do the work, they let you know right away and give you recommendations. The contractors can shop for the materials if you want them to, and since I don't like to go to Lowe's and compare concrete prices, I appreciate that. Plus, they are always good for the estimate. I have the option to accept what they give me or not, or I can negotiate it. I'm sure someone may be able to do it for less, but I know I'm getting quality. I am also managing the duplex from long distance now so it is even more important that I trust the type of work I am getting and the type of company I am working with. It is so nice to have the knowledge and reassurance that something is going to be done well, and I don't have to worry about it myself
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasI called Handyman Connection to do two jobs: drywall repair and installation of a back-splash. I had called installers who were on a list furnished by the distributor of the tile; those installers were not anxious to work with black glass tiles, and I became very frustrated until I call Handyman. Dennis from Handyman Connection installed the black glass tile as a back-splash on the wall in our kitchen behind the cooktop. He did such a great job on that wall that I asked him to do it on another wall. The results are stunning! I don't know why the other installers balked at the glass tile, when Dennis seemed to have no trouble at all! Dennis also repaired corner chips in our textured wall and floated a repair that my husband had attempted. What a great job he did. He was prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. Both jobs were done in two days. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely contact them again for any repairs/projects I have around the house
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasWe had some issues scheduling but I think it was more of the cable companies fault, but once I had called, a technician came out right away to do the work. Two technicians came out and they were able to get the job done very quickly. They really went above and beyond for us and they did an amazing job
Last update on August 31, 2021
Drywall Contractors in Johnson
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Give your walls a smooth finish with skim coating. Here’s how much it costs to skim coat drywall based on the size and design of your space.
Find drywall contractors in
- Bethel Heights,
- Elm Springs,
- Cave Springs,
- Prairie Creek,
- Prairie Grove,
- West Fork,
- Little Flock,
- West Siloam Springs,
- Siloam Springs,
- Pea Ridge,
drywall contractors in Johnson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas3824 Cawood Ln Suite A
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Adams & Son Roofing & Construction LLCPO Box 6213 811 South I St., Fort smith AR, Business Location
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72906
- America's Roof Today610A E Battlefield St
Springfield, Missouri 65807
- Arcadia Roofing And Siding4135 N Beech Creek Way
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
Conway, Arkansas 72032
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas
- B-Squared Construction27 Pivot Rock Rd
Eureka Springs, Arkansas 72632
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- Bella Vista Handyman Co1403 Se 21st St
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Brush Brothers PaintingPO Box 1558
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- B-Squared Construction
- Ellis Painting & Construction504 Dallas sw
Gravette, Arkansas 72736
- Ellis Painting & Construction
- G & S Insulating38 Epernay circle
Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
- G & S Insulating
- KEN RADER INTERIORSPO Box 1738
Farmington, Arkansas 72730
- KEN RADER INTERIORS
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling3404 Susan Pl
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling
- Vision Painting Inc.1507 N Inglewood St
Siloam Springs, Arkansas 72761
- Vision Painting Inc.
- WDL Designs2969 Elmore Park Rd Ste 125
Bartlett, Tennessee 38134
- WDL Designs