Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in West Fork, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in West Fork
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceAllan discovered the drain hose was pushed too deep into wall drain opening; pulled some of the length out --- now draining properly with no backflow of water into the tub. It appears that solved our problem ---- so no parts or further repair needed. Thank, Allan !
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceRepair made within 15 minutes during initial visit. Did not have to replace seal; just reattach lower section of seal.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceMade an appt for 8-12pm confirmed twice with the office during the week, the day before they change the appt in a voicemail message. Ruined a whole day waiting around. Absolutely terrible. Will complain to Best Buy as well as I guess Best Buy using them for the warranty repairs in my area.
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance ServiceExcellent from A-Z. From the first phone conversation with the receptionist to the completion of the job everyone was friendly, courteous, and very accommodating. Time was somewhat of an issue since we had already waited for over two weeks for another company to do the job and ended up with two weeks of excuses, unanswered calls/texts, etc, Our tech, Josh, at Gliedt, was courteous, knowledgeable, efficient, and honest as he did his work. In addition, he shared several good tips on how to maximize dryer efficiency in the future as he did his work. Thanks to everyone involved, including those who ordered and expedited parts, helping to get the job done in six days. Well done!! :- read less
- A+ Applicance ServiceLyle correctly diagnosed the problem on my Microwave, gave me a fair price estimate for repairs. I chose not to repair the device, due to age, and cost. I was only charged a $49.95 fee for diagnosis, which was more than fair. Also Lyle is very professional and knowledgeable. I've called him again today to look at my dishwasher and fully expect to have great service from him. I highly recommend the man and his company read less
- Trueblood Appliance ServiceExcellent. Steve was thorough in diagnosing a bad heating element and a compromised thermostat in our Samsung dryer. He was on site within a few hours of my initial call to him and had parts on hand to fully repair the dryer. He has MANY years of repair experience and was a true professional and pleasant to have in our home . His cost was very fair for the amount of work done. Dryer is working like new again. Will definitely use Trueblood again read less
- A-1 APPLIANCEGreat customer service, very professional and work has held up great! Washing clothes again with no problems! ! I’d definitely use again!
- DEPENDABLE MAYTAG HOME APPLGreat to work with. Came out late in the evening and had the work done in less than an hour. I'll continue to work with Daryl.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Servicefully repaired dryer and also recommended that we get our dryer vent pipe cleaned to alleviate possible future issues.
- A & L ApplianceThey got right out and checked my dishwasher and determined there were parts needed. I was concerned as they were vague about when those parts would be ready to be installed. However, they were back in a week, installed the parts and the dishwasher is working great now.
Appliance Repair Experts in West Fork
- Business Description:In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked.Recent Review:Made an appt for 8-12pm confirmed twice with the office during the week, the day before they change the appt in a voicemail message. Ruined a whole day waiting around. Absolutely terrible. Will complain to Best Buy as well as I guess Best Buy using them for the warranty repairs in my area read lessKelli H.
- Business Description:We are a small business that offers a service for the community to remove your broken or unwanted appliances FREE of charge in most cases! We have been doing this since June 2018. We wanted to offer this service so the community will have a trustworthy person come on their property. Not someone with no background. We strive to offer the best customer service skills around read lessRecent Review:Was on time- kept me updated- did exactly what he said he would doRebecca K.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! We offer a 90 day warranty on parts and labor for the same issue read lessRecent Review:Great!! Very knowledgeable and competent . No problemBetty J.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service read lessRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done right read lessgeorgina T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Deals in West Fork for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Find appliance repair services in
- Prairie Grove
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Siloam Springs
appliance repair services in West Fork
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- JC Plumbing Services906 Rocky St
- JC Plumbing Services
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
- AAA Appliance Center13438 Williams Rd
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All-ARk Electricpo box 2111
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Warehouse12564 W Hwy 62
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service
- Dave's appliance and Machine Repair2203 w New Hope RD
- Dave's appliance and Machine Repair
- GE Factory Service1302 Melissa Drive
- GE Factory Service1801 Phyllis Street
- Geek Squad - Best Buy464 E JOYCE BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2200 PROMENADE BLVD
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance Service6611 Silverthorne Ln
- GE Factory Service
- M&O Maintenance505 Spring St
- M&O Maintenance
- NRC Appliance Repair2301 S Duquesne Rd Suite B
- NRC Appliance Repair
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care123 1 st
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care
- Trueblood Appliance Service2048 S Pianalto
- Trueblood Appliance Service