Staley Technologies

Founded 1951 • With Angi since August 2011

Internet Service
Phone Sales

*We Have a Proud 50 Year History of Serving Our Customers with World Class Support of Their Detroit Diesel and Allison Equipped Products. *It is Our Goal to Maintain a Leadership Role in the Application of Leading Edge Technology in Transportation, Energy, Agriculture and Power Generation. In Conjunction with Our Business Partners, We Offer Products and Services that have a Long Record of Reliability while Providing the Most Recent Advancements in Technology to Meet Our Customer's Needs. *Your Input is Very Important to Us so if You Have any Questions or Comments, We Would Invite You to Use Our E-mail Links. We Look Forward to Providing You with a Service Experience that Demonstrates Why United Engines has Earned the Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating in the Detroit Diesel Distribution Network. Additional phone number (479) 502-8120...

1st Choice Custom Landscapes & Irrigation

We are a family business serving NWA for over 25 yrs. Customer service and quality work for a great price. Mention our ad on Angie's List and save 10%.

Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling

Since 1987, Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling has been dedicated to superior heating and cooling services in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri. Our well-trained Lowell air conditioning and heating professionals complete all of their work with a special focus on complete customer satisfaction. From basic maintenance to new system installations, no job is too small or too big for our team of Lowell air conditioning, heating, electrical, & plumbing specialists.

Offers by Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling on Angi
Handyman Connection of NW Arkansas

With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connection. We offer both residential and commercial handyman repairs, call us today - One call. One connection.

06/05/2017

Juanita W.

Teddy and Dustin arrived 10 minutes early. After I showed them what I needed done, they divided the tasks between them and the work went right along. They were very respectful of both my daughter and me and our property. When they were finished, they cleaned up after themselves right down to vacuuming up where they had walked. Plus -- the next day, Teddy brought us the warranty information on the security lights that we had missed. This is the fourth time I've used Staley and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. I've always been completely satisfied.

Description of Work
A breaker needed to be replaced Two security lights replaced 3-way switch changed Hall lights switches changed

Category electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

12/12/2016

Amelia V.

Very friendly and professional. Much more reasonably priced than other electricians I have contacted.

Description of Work
Grounding breaker box

12/06/2016

Emily D.

Outstanding! Teddy was very responsive, professional, friendly, and speedy. Will absolutely call again the next time I am in need of some electrical work.

Description of Work
Disposal and ceiling fan not working - disposal ended up needing a new receptacle and a switch and ceiling fan that had went out (which Teddy did the same day after I ran to home depot and bought a replacement fan).

Category electrician,ceiling fans

11/15/2016

Amy L.

Very quick and stress free... and the very next day, I found another problem and he came back first thing in the morning to take care of it. I will definitely hire again, when I need electrician service.

Description of Work
I needed electrical work done.

03/18/2016

rebecca C.

As we've experienced in the past, our dealings with Staley exceeded our expectations. We last used Staley 2 years ago, and it was a delight to find that they were just as responsive, helpful, and professional as before. It is sometimes difficult to find contractors of any type who are willing to do small residential jobs.....but not Staley, they seem genuinely happy to get our business. We have found that even the smallest job gets prompt attention. Again, I used Staley to work on some issues at my 90 yr old mother's home. The electrical problems we were having were ones that impacted her overall safety. When I contacted Staley, they set up an appointment for my convenience. The technician arrived exactly on time, and immediately went to work. He consulted us about suggested improvements; and was able to give us costs on the spot. I especially appreciated the kindness and courtesy the technician showed my mother. To top it all off, we received an handwritten thank you note for giving them our business.

Description of Work
Replaced and upgraded outside light with electric eye; and repaired an indoor small florescent utility light.

03/18/2016

Robert H.

Dustin was very professional, courteous, and worked efficiently to solve our problem of not getting electric to a switch we wanted to work. He then changed out the switch and traced the electric line to where we were hoping it went to. Mystery solved!

Description of Work
Checked breakers to pool pump house that was not getting electric, restored the electric, changed switch, and traced electric line to a pool light that has not worked since we have owned the home.

11/12/2015

Michael M.

Curtis and Dustin were extremely professional, courteous and worked extremely hard in doing what was necessary to restore power to my outdoor lighting and one bedroom wall. This entailed hand digging as well as cutting through tree roots and splicing the cut wires and placing in a buried auction box. After completing the work the lights still would not work, so they stayed until after dark until they discovered the problem was in the original inside wiring by the electric contractor that did the initial installation. I was very pleased at every aspect of their performance and would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
I had a buried power line running from my house to outdoor lights. This line was pushed to the surface by tree roots and cut in half by a lawn mower leaving me without outdoor flood lights or power to one wall in my bedroom. Curtis and Dustin spent almost 5 hours splicing and reburying a portion of the power line, replacing an outdoor outlet and repairing the wiring leading to it and correcting wiring that was not done correctly by the original electric contractor.

Category electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

There is nothing fun about hand digging in Arkansas rocks but we do what it takes to complete the job at hand. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide our services to you and your family.

07/09/2015

Elizabeth F.

We had this service done about 15 years ago on a different house in a different state after getting hit by lightning. The surge protectors have gone up in cost, but well worth it when you factor in what it costs to replace a television, satellite box, pump in Jacuzzi and fix upstairs electrical outlets. I called around and Staley seemed very knowledgeable and professional. The two protectors were around $650 and then the cost of labor. He completed the job in less than an hour. I would highly recommend this company for any electrical needs.

Description of Work
The electrician installed two house surge protectors, one for each panel box.

Category electrician

Thank you for allowing us to provide you with our services. The Surge Suppression Incorporated units we installed in your home comes with a 25 year warranty; which is the best I've seen. Your warranty activation forms and a copy of the warranty are awaiting you in your inbox. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you on other electrical service needs.

05/19/2015

Carlotta A.

Jeremy is always punctual and very friendly and courteous. He assessed what we had done in the past and changed out the light switch on the ceiling fan.

Description of Work
Changed out switch on cantankerous ceiling fixture.

Category electrician,lighting

Thank you for your continued use of our services. Repeat customers are a good sign we are taking care of our customers and we are grateful to have you as a customer.

04/06/2015

Joshua D.

This was only an estimate, I ended up making the the repairs myself. Bob's quote was by far the best and only slightly more than my cost of materials.

Description of Work
Correct items found during buyer's inspection. Replace faulty circuit breaker and bond electrical panel chassis to ground

Category electrician

We are glad to know you were able to address the electrical inspection needs. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide pricing and please keep us in mind if you have future needs.

Residential and commercial electrical, communication wiring & generator installation.

Ask for details.