Staley Technologies

Founded 1951 • With Angi since August 2011

*We Have a Proud 50 Year History of Serving Our Customers with World Class Support of Their Detroit Diesel and Allison Equipped Products. *It is Our Goal to Maintain a Leadership Role in the Application of Leading Edge Technology in Transportation, Energy, Agriculture and Power Generation. In Conjunction with Our Business Partners, We Offer Products and Services that have a Long Record of Reliability while Providing the Most Recent Advancements in Technology to Meet Our Customer's Needs. *Your Input is Very Important to Us so if You Have any Questions or Comments, We Would Invite You to Use Our E-mail Links. We Look Forward to Providing You with a Service Experience that Demonstrates Why United Engines has Earned the Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating in the Detroit Diesel Distribution Network. Additional phone number (479) 502-8120...

Fast Electrical Services

Fast Electrical Services

Fast Electrical Services provides repair, replacement, and upgrades to all your home and commercial electrical and lighting needs. We work on all interior and exterior electrical and lighting from LED changout to replacing your fans and pendant lights. From adding circuits, for exhaust fans or copiers to hot tubs and recessed lighting. We will hook up equipment, replace ballast, or trace down shorts or bad wiring. Fast Electrical Services LLC is licensed and insured. FES will be fast, friendly, and honest and never take advantage of your situation. I’ve been a licensed electrician for almost 20 years and will always put you and your needs first, while adhering to all national and local codes.

06/05/2017

Teddy and Dustin arrived 10 minutes early. After I showed them what I needed done, they divided the tasks between them and the work went right along. They were very respectful of both my daughter and me and our property. When they were finished, they cleaned up after themselves right down to vacuuming up where they had walked. Plus -- the next day, Teddy brought us the warranty information on the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A breaker needed to be replaced Two security lights replaced 3-way switch changed Hall lights switches changed

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

12/12/2016

Very friendly and professional. Much more reasonably priced than other electricians I have contacted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grounding breaker box

12/06/2016

Outstanding! Teddy was very responsive, professional, friendly, and speedy. Will absolutely call again the next time I am in need of some electrical work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disposal and ceiling fan not working - disposal ended up needing a new receptacle and a switch and ceiling fan that had went out (which Teddy did the same day after I ran to home depot and bought a replacement fan).

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

11/15/2016

Very quick and stress free... and the very next day, I found another problem and he came back first thing in the morning to take care of it. I will definitely hire again, when I need electrician service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed electrical work done.

03/18/2016

As we've experienced in the past, our dealings with Staley exceeded our expectations.  We last used Staley 2 years ago, and it was a delight to find that they were just as responsive, helpful, and professional as before.  It is sometimes difficult to find contractors of any type who are willing to do small residential jobs.....but not Staley, they seem genuinely happy to get our business.  We have...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced and upgraded outside light with electric eye; and repaired an indoor small florescent utility light.

CATEGORY electrician

Residential and commercial electrical, communication wiring & generator installation.

Ask for details.