Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Siloam Springs, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Siloam Springs
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceAllan discovered the drain hose was pushed too deep into wall drain opening; pulled some of the length out --- now draining properly with no backflow of water into the tub. It appears that solved our problem ---- so no parts or further repair needed. Thank, Allan !
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceRepair made within 15 minutes during initial visit. Did not have to replace seal; just reattach lower section of seal.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceMade an appt for 8-12pm confirmed twice with the office during the week, the day before they change the appt in a voicemail message. Ruined a whole day waiting around. Absolutely terrible. Will complain to Best Buy as well as I guess Best Buy using them for the warranty repairs in my area.
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance ServiceExcellent from A-Z. From the first phone conversation with the receptionist to the completion of the job everyone was friendly, courteous, and very accommodating. Time was somewhat of an issue since we had already waited for over two weeks for another company to do the job and ended up with two weeks of excuses, unanswered calls/texts, etc, Our tech, Josh, at Gliedt, was courteous, knowledgeable, efficient, and honest as he did his work. In addition, he shared several good tips on how to maximize dryer efficiency in the future as he did his work. Thanks to everyone involved, including those who ordered and expedited parts, helping to get the job done in six days. Well done!! :- read less
- A+ Applicance ServiceLyle correctly diagnosed the problem on my Microwave, gave me a fair price estimate for repairs. I chose not to repair the device, due to age, and cost. I was only charged a $49.95 fee for diagnosis, which was more than fair. Also Lyle is very professional and knowledgeable. I've called him again today to look at my dishwasher and fully expect to have great service from him. I highly recommend the man and his company read less
- Trueblood Appliance ServiceExcellent. Steve was thorough in diagnosing a bad heating element and a compromised thermostat in our Samsung dryer. He was on site within a few hours of my initial call to him and had parts on hand to fully repair the dryer. He has MANY years of repair experience and was a true professional and pleasant to have in our home . His cost was very fair for the amount of work done. Dryer is working like new again. Will definitely use Trueblood again read less
- A-1 APPLIANCEGreat customer service, very professional and work has held up great! Washing clothes again with no problems! ! I’d definitely use again!
- DEPENDABLE MAYTAG HOME APPLGreat to work with. Came out late in the evening and had the work done in less than an hour. I'll continue to work with Daryl.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Servicefully repaired dryer and also recommended that we get our dryer vent pipe cleaned to alleviate possible future issues.
- A & L ApplianceThey got right out and checked my dishwasher and determined there were parts needed. I was concerned as they were vague about when those parts would be ready to be installed. However, they were back in a week, installed the parts and the dishwasher is working great now.
Appliance Repair Experts in Siloam Springs
- Business Description:In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked.Recent Review:Made an appt for 8-12pm confirmed twice with the office during the week, the day before they change the appt in a voicemail message. Ruined a whole day waiting around. Absolutely terrible. Will complain to Best Buy as well as I guess Best Buy using them for the warranty repairs in my area read lessKelli H.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair.. read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:We are a small business that offers a service for the community to remove your broken or unwanted appliances FREE of charge in most cases! We have been doing this since June 2018. We wanted to offer this service so the community will have a trustworthy person come on their property. Not someone with no background. We strive to offer the best customer service skills around read less
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515 read lessRecent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as well read lessLisa W.
- Business Description:George's Commercial Refrigeration & Heating provides complete heating, air and commercial refrigeration services for residences and businesses in Rogers, Ark., and surrounding areas. In business since 1978, we are experts at our craft. Whether you need sales, service, installation or repairs, we are up to the challenge of meeting all your needs. Additional fax - (501) 636-0189. Additional DBA - George's Refrigeration & Heating read less
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! We offer a 90 day warranty on parts and labor for the same issue read less
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read less
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service read less
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read less
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
Deals in Siloam Springs for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Find appliance repair services in
- Elm Springs
- Prairie Grove
- Cave Springs
- Sulphur Springs
- Bethel Heights
- South West City
appliance repair services in Siloam Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & L Appliance16886 Styles Rd
Sulphur Springs, Arkansas
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All-ARk Electricpo box 2111
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Repair Pro11535 AR-279
- Appliance Warehouse12564 W Hwy 62
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A & L Appliance
- Dave's appliance and Machine Repair2203 w New Hope RD
- Dave's appliance and Machine Repair
- GE Factory Service1801 Phyllis Street
- GE Factory Service1302 Melissa Drive
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2200 PROMENADE BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy464 E JOYCE BLVD
- George's Refrigeration & Heating1820 S 1st St
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance Service6611 Silverthorne Ln
- Grimes Appliance Service1223 Countrywood Circle
- GE Factory Service
- M&O Maintenance505 Spring St
- M&O Maintenance
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care123 1 st
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care