Take time to research and gather key information to avoid an appliance repair scam and find a reputable company to hire. Here’s how to prevent a scam from happening to you.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Siloam Springs , AR
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Siloam Springs
- All-in Appliance RepairOur 5 year old Maytag was fixed like new! Two parts were worn out and replaced by Jamie and the price was very reasonable. Honest and dependable work done with a smile.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceAllan discovered the drain hose was pushed too deep into wall drain opening; pulled some of the length out --- now draining properly with no backflow of water into the tub. It appears that solved our problem ---- so no parts or further repair needed. Thank, Allan !
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceRepair made within 15 minutes during initial visit. Did not have to replace seal; just reattach lower section of seal.
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance ServiceExcellent from A-Z. From the first phone conversation with the receptionist to the completion of the job everyone was friendly, courteous, and very accommodating. Time was somewhat of an issue since we had already waited for over two weeks for another company to do the job and ended up with two weeks of excuses, unanswered calls/texts, etc, Our tech, Josh, at Gliedt, was courteous, knowledgeable, efficient, and honest as he did his work. In addition, he shared several good tips on how to maximize dryer efficiency in the future as he did his work. Thanks to everyone involved, including those who ordered and expedited parts, helping to get the job done in six days. Well done!! :-
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceThe company communication was excellent. The repairman was on itme and prepared for the job with the correct parts. He explained the problem in detail. He then replaced the pump with the new unit. He was meticulous in cleanning up the job site after he completed his work. They are simply a very well run and staffed company from the office personnel to the repairman himself
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceOven quit working during self-cleaning cycle. With the age of the appliance, we expected we would have to replace the entire appliance. Paul from A-Tech knew immediately where to start trouble shooting the problem, identified the immediate problem. Because of the age of the oven, Paul had to order the part and return to install the new parts. We were charged for a single service call, parts and labor to install. We were very pleased with the cost and the service. Paul was thorough, quick, and professional in getting the job done. A-Tech provided a picture of Paul prior to the service call so that we knew exactly who to expect. A-Tech just became our number one source for future appliance service and repair
- Certified Appliance SvcThe technician Kyle arrived 15 minutes early and discovered the problem with my refrigerator in a few minutes. He clearly showed and explained the problem to me: only the first several coils had any frost on them, whereas the last coils had no frost on them and were less cold - the coils were being clogged by ice because moisture had accumulated in the system, a very common issue with older fridges, he said. He stated that purging the water out of the system would take 6 hours or more and would cost far more than the refrigerator is worth (which is probably $0.00). He recommended that it would be much more cost-effective to buy another refrigerator at a used appliance store, as used (or slightly dented/scratched new) refrigerators are guaranteed by State law and are incredible bargains compared to brand-new ones. I was surprised and impressed that he did not offer to sell me one, but he recommended stores where I could find one. He said not to bother printing out the Angie's list coupon, simply discounting the service visit because I mentioned it
- Certified Appliance SvcMy clothes dryer stopped working in the middle of the Christmas holidays...company coming to stay, shopping, cooking, etc.!!! Certified came out and diagnosed the problem in 5 minutes, ordered the part, told me when they would have it fixed, came back and fixed it and saved the day!
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceThis was not my first repair on my machines. However,it was my first repair of this calibar. These two young men were extremely thorough. Parts of the dryer were removed so they could get in and see what the problem part was and I was pleased that they had the part with them. They also trimmed our dryer hose for efficiency. In addition, they cleaned our venting as far as they could , but suggested we get our "long run" done by Top Hat or another service similar. They were able to tell me my bearings we're going out on my washer and what it would cost to replace them. I opted not to repair the washer due to the cost of the repair versus the cost of a new washer. The washer "check-up " was covered by Coupon available on Angie's for ATech. These guys diagnosed the problem quickly, provided a bid, made the repair (on the dryer), did a few extras I wasn't expecting, and cleaned up after themselves. What more could I possibly want? I will call them again
- Trueblood Appliance ServiceVery prompt, communicative and courteous. Ordered part ahead of time and brought with him and was able to fix my dryer quickly and efficiently! I am very pleased!
Last update on April 21, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Siloam Springs
Deals in Siloam Springs for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Dryers last at least ten years on average. This guide outlines tips to maximize your dryer’s lifespan and common signs that it’s time to replace it.
The kitchen presents the greatest risk of fire in your home. Prepare yourself by knowing how to put out a kitchen fire.
Find appliance repair services in
- West Siloam Springs,
- Elm Springs,
- Prairie Grove,
- Prairie Creek,
- Cave Springs,
- Sulphur Springs,
- Bethel Heights,
- South West City,
appliance repair services in Siloam Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & L Appliance16886 Styles Rd
Sulphur Springs, Arkansas 72768
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- A & L Appliance
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care123 1 st
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care
- Trueblood Appliance Service2048 S Pianalto
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Trueblood Appliance Service
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLCP.O Box 4314
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72914
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLC