Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Farmington, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Farmington
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceAllan discovered the drain hose was pushed too deep into wall drain opening; pulled some of the length out --- now draining properly with no backflow of water into the tub. It appears that solved our problem ---- so no parts or further repair needed. Thank, Allan !
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceRepair made within 15 minutes during initial visit. Did not have to replace seal; just reattach lower section of seal.
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance ServiceExcellent from A-Z. From the first phone conversation with the receptionist to the completion of the job everyone was friendly, courteous, and very accommodating. Time was somewhat of an issue since we had already waited for over two weeks for another company to do the job and ended up with two weeks of excuses, unanswered calls/texts, etc, Our tech, Josh, at Gliedt, was courteous, knowledgeable, efficient, and honest as he did his work. In addition, he shared several good tips on how to maximize dryer efficiency in the future as he did his work. Thanks to everyone involved, including those who ordered and expedited parts, helping to get the job done in six days. Well done!! :-
- A+ Applicance ServiceLyle correctly diagnosed the problem on my Microwave, gave me a fair price estimate for repairs. I chose not to repair the device, due to age, and cost. I was only charged a $49.95 fee for diagnosis, which was more than fair. Also Lyle is very professional and knowledgeable. I've called him again today to look at my dishwasher and fully expect to have great service from him. I highly recommend the man and his company
- Trueblood Appliance ServiceExcellent. Steve was thorough in diagnosing a bad heating element and a compromised thermostat in our Samsung dryer. He was on site within a few hours of my initial call to him and had parts on hand to fully repair the dryer. He has MANY years of repair experience and was a true professional and pleasant to have in our home . His cost was very fair for the amount of work done. Dryer is working like new again. Will definitely use Trueblood again
- A-1 APPLIANCEGreat customer service, very professional and work has held up great! Washing clothes again with no problems! ! I’d definitely use again!
- DEPENDABLE MAYTAG HOME APPLGreat to work with. Came out late in the evening and had the work done in less than an hour. I'll continue to work with Daryl.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Servicefully repaired dryer and also recommended that we get our dryer vent pipe cleaned to alleviate possible future issues.
- A & L ApplianceThey got right out and checked my dishwasher and determined there were parts needed. I was concerned as they were vague about when those parts would be ready to be installed. However, they were back in a week, installed the parts and the dishwasher is working great now.
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance ServiceJust great. Tech found a bird had gotten into the exhaust fan through the exhaust vent. The service tech Chet did a great and fast job. If all their techs are as good as Chet I would hire them for your repair work. Well done!
Appliance Repair Experts in Farmington
- Business Description:In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked.Recent Review:Made an appt for 8-12pm confirmed twice with the office during the week, the day before they change the appt in a voicemail message. Ruined a whole day waiting around. Absolutely terrible. Will complain to Best Buy as well as I guess Best Buy using them for the warranty repairs in my areaKelli H.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:We are a small business that offers a service for the community to remove your broken or unwanted appliances FREE of charge in most cases! We have been doing this since June 2018. We wanted to offer this service so the community will have a trustworthy person come on their property. Not someone with no background. We strive to offer the best customer service skills around
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! We offer a 90 day warranty on parts and labor for the same issue
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Deals in Farmington for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Farmington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- JC Plumbing Services906 Rocky St
- JC Plumbing Services
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
- AAA Appliance Center13438 Williams Rd
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All-ARk Electricpo box 2111
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Warehouse12564 W Hwy 62
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service
- Fabulous Sauna Repair2255 Sheridan Blvd
- Fabulous Sauna Repair
- GE Factory Service1801 Phyllis Street
- GE Factory Service1302 Melissa Drive
- Geek Squad - Best Buy464 E JOYCE BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2200 PROMENADE BLVD
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance Service6611 Silverthorne Ln
- GE Factory Service
- M&O Maintenance505 Spring St
- M&O Maintenance
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care123 1 st
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care