Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Elkins, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Elkins
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie came and did some electrical work for me and I mentioned a crack in the tile, he researched it and told me what we needed to do and even researched the product to get. This man is an upstanding man in an industry that is not necessarily known for that! Fast Electrical has my business for life! 10’s across the board!!
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairWONDERFUL!! Poured concrete flooring, extended walls and roof of previous shop. Insulated walls & ceiling, Added electrical outlets and great lighting! Applied floor epoxy. Have worked with Mike before and will gladly do so again!! A++
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThey are almost complete, but because Mike is such a perfectionist, he is applying some additional sealer coats. Who does that? Mike/All Phaze does! Mike is truly a professional in his approach and execution of his work...couldn't be more pleased.
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCWe met with several contractors and Randy and the rest of Johnson Brothers struck us as the most knowledgeable, so we went with them and we are very glad we did. We hired them for a big job, replacing a patio that runs the entire length of our house as well as a tearing out and rebuilding a collapsing retaining wall and creating a whole new drainage system (french drain behind the wall and more under the patio). Our patio was basically un-usable because the drainage situation was so bad, it was constantly a pool of water and the concrete had totally eroded. They came out very quickly once we first got in touch with them to check the job out and give us a quote, then after we hired them, we waited for about a month or so until they could finish their other projects and start ours. Randy kept calling me during that waiting time to check in and let me know the ETA for how it was looking on when they would get started and I really appreciated that. Once they began, I was shocked how quickly they worked and completed the job. They were here with a team almost every weekday for about a month to get the whole project done but I thought it was going to take twice that long with how big of a job it was. Randy was always in great communication, with either me or my husband, and whenever a question came up, he always asked us before he moved forward with any detail we had not previously discussed, which I really appreciated - no surprises at all. We are enjoying our new patio so much and know we will for many years. The retaining wall is beautiful too and we cant wait to landscape now. We will call Johnson Brothers again the next time we need help with a big project
- John Blank ConcreteFirst time I've used Angie's List to find a qualified person to do a job for me so needless to say was somewhat skeptical on how it might go. It didn't take long for me to realize that I hired just the right guy to get the done. I intend to hire John for some additional work in the future and would recommend him and his team to anyone in the area. I was super impressed with how easy he made it look and I know it wasn't easy at all. The one quality that I was super impressed about with John is that he kept me totally informed every step of the way. John's customer service skills are top notch and the quality of work is absolutely outstanding. He has an enormous amount of experience which shows in the quality of work he does and words really can't describe how impressed I am about my whole experience
- Condor General ContractingDennis repaired all the rotten siding, including leaks in our roof, replaced a rotten door with a slider and repaired our front door. The water issues in our sun room were substantial, requiring replacement of all the wood siding, resealing of the skylight and masonry work. The whole job was finished off with fresh paint to match our existing paint. Dennis and his guys were fantastic! They did great work, were punctual and very conscientious. Dennis wasn’t happy until we were happy. We are very pleased with the work and plan to have him back next spring for the next round of renovations
- Fast Electrical ServicesI first hired Ronnie to add lighting and rework a water pump in my food truck in early 2018 and found him to have a high caliber of professionalism. He knocked out the work quickly and did an exceptional job. I hired him for a couple smaller jobs and he was quick to respond and provide great service. Earlier this year (2019), I hired Ronnie to completely install new and update the wiring in our building remodel. We completely gutted the building and with his professionalism, he ended up providing guidance to the other project crews. I have used other contractors in the past and Ronnie is at the top of the list for me. Since the completing the building, I have hired him additional jobs and recommend his company to others
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasAmerican Standard Foundation Repair did a great job. Michael came to my house two of three times to discuss the most economic solution for me. The crew was on time and they exceeding my expectations , even hauling away dirt for me. I would recommend their services to anyone.
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasEstimate was done promptly and thoroughly with good description and explanation. Some photos were shown of previous jobs done. Once a contract was signed to have work done we did have about a month's wait before our job could be worked into the contractor's schedule. Communication was via texting with estimator and was prompt throughout wait period. Job was started almost two weeks earlier than our original wait estimate which was 6 weeks. Workers were friendly and professional and open to my questions and concerns. I had a one day delay in job due to heavy rain, other wise the entire job was completed in the 3 day estimate. This was very messy work complicated by the rain day which yielded about 1 3/4" rainfall. The workers did as well as they could to try to contain the mess (piles of muddy dirt) and all of their work equipment and supplies. At the conclusion of each work day they put yellow caution tape all around work areas and bright orange plastic cones. It was not lost on me that when a worker needed to use our restroom (which I offered) they removed their shoes and entered my home two at a time and basically stood guard/supervised themselves (two straight in and two straight out). This should be reassuring to anyone concerned with stranger safety in their home. I took photos of all the work in progress during the three day job and asked many questions. I had also done quite a bit of internet searching regarding work practices of the installation I was having done. The work that was done met every single expectation I had and then some. The French drain tube was enclosed with a dense mesh sleeve to prevent dirt/rocks getting into it and it was also wrapped with thick fibrous landscaping "paper". A very thick rubber sheeting was nailed into my foundation wall just below grade and run against the foundation wall well below and out from the French Drain. Also, the foundation wall was prepped with a very heavy coat of roofing tar beneath the rubber sheeting. All of my down spouts were run at least 10'-15' away from the house and ended with pop-up deflector spouts. The two rear down spouts were dug and redirected a good 30'-40' from the back area of my home to each far side of the property also ending in pop-ups. It was so clear to me that every effort was being made to redirect all possible water run off issues completely away from my home! After seeing what they did, I have every confidence that the water intrusion issue I had into my garage will not happen again! They communicated very clearly exactly what and why they were doing as well as showed me concerns they found and how they would be managed. I really feel the work done was top notch. Thank you to Alex, Zach, Brandon, Tyler and Jason! This kind of work is messy and you need to have realistic expectations that despite efforts to contain the dirt mess (a tarp was put down onto which they piled all dug out dirt), there will be a mess when they are done. The workers did fix my patio bricks which they collapsed (had to tunnel dig beneath them) and made attempts to do some overfilling to account for soil settling (they let me know I could call them back if I had too much settling and needed more dirt fill). They also hauled away concrete which they had to jack hammer away from my foundation footers below grade. Where my French drain was put was where all my home's utilities happened to be located (cable, phone, gas, AC hook up, and electric)! No damage was done to any of these by all their careful hand digging! I recommend this company emphatically
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe live in an older home (built in the late 70's) with a lower level walkout basement. About a year after moving in we getting water in the basement every time is rained really hard (which was almost always at night) which left my husband and myself up all night running our wet vac to clean up the water. I originally called Mike back in 2013 and he came out and gave us a very detailed estimate to fix the problems we were having. We weren't in position to have the work done back then. Then in September we were finally in a position to have it done, I called Mike back and he came out and looked at the house again and the estimate went up only a fraction from the original 2 years earlier (which made us very happy!) His crew came out and got started mid October and took them only 4 days (a lot shorter than we expected) to get everything completed. His crew was polite, kept the mess to a minimum and had the front and side of our house back together quickly! We've had two decent rains since they finished and so far so good
Concrete Repair Contractors in Elkins
- Business Description:Specializing in Masonry Repair and Restoration, Landscapes and New Construction. We have been in the Northwest Arkansas area for over 17 years. Free estimates and references available upon request. Call David 479-521-203Recent Review:David and Bobby were very professional and wanted to get things done right. They were excellent at prioritizing what needed to be done for the longevity of our back patio and steps. always punctual and kept me informed everyday of what they were doing. Great job you twoWilliam C.
- Business Description:- We specialize in remodeling, including painting, carpentry, sheet rock, texture, etc. - We have the experience and people to get the job done and done right. - We have fluent English speaking people.Recent Review:They did a great job. Very professional, thorough, great price.Derek T.
- Business Description:Fast Electrical Services provides repair, replacement, and upgrades to all your home and commercial electrical and lighting needs. We work on all interior and exterior electrical and lighting from LED changout to replacing your fans and pendant lights. From adding circuits, for exhaust fans or copiers to hot tubs and recessed lighting. We will hook up equipment, replace ballast, or trace down shorts or bad wiring. Fast Electrical Services LLC is licensed and insured. FES will be fast, frie..Recent Review:Ronnie came and did some electrical work for me and I mentioned a crack in the tile, he researched it and told me what we needed to do and even researched the product to get. This man is an upstanding man in an industry that is not necessarily known for that! Fast Electrical has my business for life! 10’s across the board!!Suzanne T.
- Business Description:Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OWRecent Review:I've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again!Jeremy U.
- Business Description:With my 20 years of experience and being raised in all aspects of home construction, I have a wide range of skill sets. I am a very punctual man of my word with a high attention to detail. I provide free estimates and a one year warranty on my laborRecent Review:The men were very knowledgeable, upfront and helped me to make decisions that otherwise I would not have considered. The job site was kept clean. They were punctual.Karin L.
- Business Description:We are here to help you preserve your piece of the American Dream. Your home is one of, if not the most expensive part of your American Dream. This part of the dream can be destroyed by an unlevel or cracking foundation. The foundation of your home needs to be routinely checked. Small cracks can end up causing big problems in the future. American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas specializes in the repair of concrete slab foundations, conventional beam, and joist foundations. We uti..Recent Review:I couldn't be more impressed with Mike and his team. We had them out to our house in Bella Vista to do an estimate for a drainage issue that his been a problem for almost a year. Instead of just throwing out a super expensive price tag right off the bat, Mike and Brandon took the time to work out a strategy with me that I could do myself. They really were there just to help me and my family get the full use of our backyard again. They have an incredible wealth of knowledge and I would trust them with any jobBrandon C.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:Is your home as efficient as it should be? Are your energy bills higher than you would like? If so Schneider construction is here to help. We specialize in windows, insulation, roofing, doors, and other energy saving products. We've been in the business for over 30 years. For a free home energy audit or quote, give us a call. Family owned and operated. Financing availableRecent Review:Broken promises to check on a lower price. In what i would call a bidding war I was trying to get a cheaper price between two roofers. This contractor told me two different times he would check on a lower price. He never returned my call. So he gets a DCharles p.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of timeBecky R.
- Business Description:Condor General Contracting is licensed and insured in commercial and residential construction in the state of Arkansas. Website condorgc.com (construction history and personnel). Condor General Contracting is responsible for all phases of construction to completion. All phases of construction are done by our own crew - we have no subcontractors to insure quality in any project. Construction of new homes. From grading needs and landscaping to interior and exterior remodelsRecent Review:Condor was very fast, efficient and did a great job. The team was very professional and pleasant to work with. We needed many varied items completed throughout the house including light fixture replacements, closets built out, painting the interior, tiling a walk in shower, remodel bathrooms, etc. Very nice work and were able to accommodate our tight timeline to support completion prior to family arrivingSarah S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Bethel Heights
- West Fork
- Elm Springs
- Prairie Grove
- Cave Springs
- Holiday Island
- Pea Ridge
- Eureka Springs
concrete contractors in Elkins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Action Asphalt Sealcoat & Striping1901 Horseshoe Dr
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas459 W Brush Creek Dr
- Arkansas Foundation Warranty Inc.326 Holcomb Street
- Aurel V Construction410 Majestic Lodge Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Action Asphalt Sealcoat & Striping
- Everwerks1206 N 2nd St.
- Jco Builders & Property Maintance1100 48th Place
- Jirehs Remodeling115 W Post Meadows Dr
- John Blank Concrete20518 Nicodemus Church Rd
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Johnson & Sons Construction20631 Hwy 412 E
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLC8982 Kennedy Rd
- Jco Builders & Property Maintance
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic10799 Peach Orchard Rd
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic