A clogged kitchen sink can be caused by a number of things, including grease, coffee grounds, and random objects. This article provides the most common reasons a kitchen sink and pipes get stopped up—and steps you can take to remedy the situation.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Waukesha, WI
There are 128 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Waukesha
- Matrix Home SolutionsDid a great overall job. Would highly recommend them to anybody. Every step along the way was explained and the job was done timely. Looks great!
- Mr Handyman of Waukesha & North Milwaukee CountyIt went very well! Eric Glorioso was very professional and diligent with his work. Let Eric know that he hasn’t noticed yet. He will know what I mean.
- Dr. PlumberExcellent work. I called on a Sunday and they answered. I asked if he could come out Monday and he told me he could come early afternoon. He arrived early, about 11:15 a.m., diagnosed the problem and replaced the spigot. I also had extremely low flow in the bathroom sink faucet and asked if he could look at it. Even though he had another call to get to, he took the time to replace the aerator, which was cross threaded and I had been unable to get it off myself. All told, he was here about 1-1/4 hours and the total price was reasonable. I would hire him again read less
- Dr. PlumberTerrific !!! Called in the morning and were able to come at 2:00. Very professional. Put down carpets to climate dirt being tracked. Vacuumed and scrubbed the floor and wiped down everything. Very impressed. Our drains are all cleared. WILL DEFINATELY CALL THEM AGAIN.
- Mad City Windows & BathsFrom the beginning, sales people, and workers were very professional. They listened to what we wanted, what we suggested and they explained every step in the process, We are delighted with the results and would definitely their services again.
- Integrity Plumbing LLCI had a new top mounted sink and faucet installed. Replacing an older one. Very professional. Prepped the space with drop cloths. Outlined the work. Then completed with cleaning and vacuuming the space. I would recommend them.
- JJB Home Improvements LLCThe crew worked tirelessly on our 1903 bungalow near the lake. They encountered issues with the framing and the old construction, but came up with smart solutions and provided a strong, properly built, and beautiful staircase. Joe kept us in the loop and up to speed on progress and his thoughts on how to overcome issues. The plumbers were great as well. He coordinated with the City for service shut-offs. The plumbing looks and functions great read less
- American Home RemodelingWe contracted with American Home Remodeling for a top-to-bottom gut remodel of the second floor of our 100-year-old home, and we couldn’t be happier with the end result. The new space is now our favorite part of the house! Scott and Nick (a father-son team) and their crew of trades specialists did high-quality work at fair prices. Throughout the project, they were great communicators and treated us and our house with complete respect. They kept a tidy worksite, and they showed up and departed at agreed-upon times. These guys are very knowledgeable, and they were always willing to explain things to me and answer my questions without talking down to me or making me feel stupid. They explained their thought processes, decisions, and methods along the way, leaving me very confident in the finished product. I never had to wonder what was going on with the project, because Scott and Nick (and in some cases even some of the trades guys) were available by text message, email, or phone to provide updates and answer questions. When issues came up – as they inevitably do with this kind of project in a house as old as ours – they clearly communicated the issue and came with a range of possible solutions. (They also worked very hard to keep our project safely moving forward even amidst all the difficulties of the COVID-19 pandemic.) When we faced decision points, Scott and Nick would share their opinion without being pushy. I always felt like the final choice was my call. All along the way, Scott and Nick worked hard to save us money: bargaining down rates from subcontractors, shopping around for better prices on materials, making a longer drive to purchase something at a lower cost, etc. This allowed us to spend up on things we really valued and even expand the project to take care of some other things outside the original scope. Scott, Nick, and the team at American Home Remodeling would be a great choice for your next project read less
- BMB Contracting Custom InnovationsI am so glad that I chose to use BMB to remodel my kitchen. A coworker recommended Ben when I started to think about having my kitchen done. From start to finish he did an amazing job, and I couldn't be happier with the results. He had great ideas which turned out better than what I had originally planned. I would highly recommend his services to anyone read less
- Compass Construction & RemodelingWork performed was above expectations. The key things I look for when selecting a contractor are Communication, Quality Work, and Timeliness. Compass exceeded all three areas and I will definitely be using them again in another remodeling project. I definitely believe they were the best value for the amount of money spent; I was very happy read less
Plumbers in Waukesha
- Business Description:Streamline Plumbing is a family based company specializing in service/repair, remodels, and new installations. After 10+ years of plumbing service in the state of Wisconsin my family, (and company) have moved to the great state of Arizona where we plan to focus on outstanding customer service and competitive pricing. Our company has a low overhead which allows us to pass on some savings to the customer. We take pride in showing up on time and doing the job right, the first time! Call anytim.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. They were on time time, efficient, friendly and very reasonable prices. Would definitely hire again!Jennifer C.
- Business Description:5-Star rated service company 15 years in a rowRecent Review:Found this company on angi.com. Had not used them before. They were able to schedule the work within two days of my initial call. The company showed up right on time and completed the work within an hour. Given the age of the bibb and the means by which it was installed, the company had to install some new piping as well. Was able to apply the $10 angi.com discount coupon to final bill. I'd certainly use this company again read lessBRETT C.
- Business Description:Wilde Plumbing is your residential plumber for water heater installation, water conditioning systems, appliance hook up, and more. Since 1966, we’ve helped countless homeowners with our plumbing services. From drain cleaning to sump pump replacement, when you’re looking for a plumber in the Waukesha area, no plumbing company but Wilde will do read lessRecent Review:They never called or made contact. they must be over worked and do not need new or future work.Sherry N.
- Business Description:From the most complex plumbing installation to routine emergency plumbing service and repair, Thurow Plumbing provides a quality job that fits your lifestyle and budget. We offer a variety of top-quality plumbing services with a commitment to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on exceeding customer expectations. Award winning read lessRecent Review:Excellent The pro are on time, prompt, thorough, polite, courteous and efficientSallie A B.
- Business Description:We are a full service plumbing contractor. We run 5 licensed plumbers who specialize in residential and commercial service and repairs. We offer a 5% senior discount, not to be combined with our Angie's List coupon read lessRecent Review:We had a problem on a Sunday with a clogged drain. They were very helpful, quick and did great work. We were very pleased. However, we were misled on the cost. We were told that it was double time. Nothing was mentioned that we would have to pay for travel time. When we received the invoice we were shocked to see we were charged for 2 1/2 hours when he was only here for 1 1/2 hours tops. We called and they said travel time was added. LOL! Their shop is 4 minutes away from our home. We have always had good service from them. This was very disappointing this should be discussed upfront. You would think as a return customer they wouldn't cheat you read lessDianna B.
- Business Description:Master Services is a world-class provider of residential home services such as: Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Quality and Drain Cleaning. These Products and services are for improving comfort, reliability, peace of mind, plus cleaner, fresher, and healthier homes. In addition to scheduled service checks, repairing of existing equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits analysis. We have .. read lessRecent Review:They guys came out and gave me a rundown on how they would perform the job and did exactly that. Ross and his co were great and very trustworthy. (We were not home)Thank you!! Jack is one great guy and would advise anyone to work with him as well ! Was a honor to work with him and his crew! Thank you you guys roc read lessJonathan L.
- Business Description:Dr. Plumber, in Franklin, WI, is the area's leading plumber serving Franklin, Oak Creek, Greendale, Muskego and surrounding areas. We specialize in water heaters, toilets, faucets, sump pumps, drain cleaning, garbage disposals and more. For all your plumbing needs, contact Dr. Plumber, in Franklin read lessRecent Review:Excellent work. I called on a Sunday and they answered. I asked if he could come out Monday and he told me he could come early afternoon. He arrived early, about 11:15 a.m., diagnosed the problem and replaced the spigot. I also had extremely low flow in the bathroom sink faucet and asked if he could look at it. Even though he had another call to get to, he took the time to replace the aerator, which was cross threaded and I had been unable to get it off myself. All told, he was here about 1-1/4 hours and the total price was reasonable. I would hire him again read lessSteven M.
- Business Description:Integrity Plumbing LLC of Fredonia, WI is a licensed and insured business offering expert plumbing solutions at competitive rates. Owned by Jim Guarino, our business is dedicated to provide prompt plumbing services, quality workmanship, and satisfaction to our valued commercial and residential customers in Sheboygan County and beyond read lessRecent Review:I had a new top mounted sink and faucet installed. Replacing an older one. Very professional. Prepped the space with drop cloths. Outlined the work. Then completed with cleaning and vacuuming the space. I would recommend them read lessGary C.
- Business Description:BRISC plumbing specializes in customer experience and quality work. BRISC plumbing was established in 2018 and has over 14 years of experience. We value hard work, integrity and professional workmanship!Recent Review:Never sent a quote in writing probably wouldn’t do business with this companyTimm H.
- Business Description:BEDROCK GRANITE specializes in custom residential work. Our American journeymen and stoneworkers are qualified to work with any stone, including exotic varieties and unique designs. We are in constant communication with you during the planning and installation of your granite project. We work with all natural stone countertops including classic granite, unusual and exotic granites, marble, quartzite, soapstone, leathered granite, and honed granite. We fabricate custom granite kitchen countert.. read less
Deals in Waukesha for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The toilet is one area of the house that everyone notices when it stops working. Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should replace or repair your toilet, based on several key signs such as age, leaks, and frequent repairs.
PEX plumbing may leach contaminants into the tap water of your home, but more studies are needed to determine if PEX is safe for drinking water. Here’s what we know about PEX pipes and how they compare to other forms of household plumbing.
Find Plumbers in
- New Berlin
- Elm Grove
- Big Bend
- West Allis
- Hales Corners
- Genesee Depot
- West Milwaukee
- Menomonee Falls
- North Prairie
Plumbers in Waukesha
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Gregorys carpentry 5167 N Lovers Lane Rd
- 24 / 7 Plumbing Services21690 W Amor Dr
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- 24/7 Plumbers in Milwaukee5001 W Good Hope Rd
- 2nd Life Home Repair & Remodeling Services LLC18480 W National Ave
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- 3K Construction13817 N Hillside Dr
- Gregorys carpentry
- A B&B Plumbing Sewer and Drain1822 s 57th street
West Allis, Wisconsin
- A FILLINGER INC6750 N 43RD ST
- A Fresh Look Handyman8822 W Lincoln Ave
- A JACKS INC4745 SHASTA DR
- A-1 Custom Design IncN50W7078 Western Rd
- A.J. Graf Plumbing3737 E Pulaski Ave
- AAA All American Plumbing6166 S Packard Ave
- Aaron Appliance Repair14475 Andrew Jackson Ct
Elm Grove, Wisconsin
- Aatuzi Contracting2888 Mayfield Rd
- AB & K Affordable Bath & Kitchen3636 S 108th St
- Absolute Plumbing, LLCPO Box 405
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- Accurate Basement Repair3125 East Allerton Ave
- ACME WATER INSTALLATIONS INCW 4221 JUNGE RD
- Action Heating & Cooling1011 W Somers St
- ADM CONTRACTORS, LLC6134 S Howell Ave
- Advance Waterworks Plumbing IncN97W14469 Elmwood Dr
- Affordable Plumbing2932 W, Forest Home
- Affordable Water Treatment101 North Front st
- AJ Formations LLC639 Plank Rd
- Al's Discount Plumbing LLC4245 S 81st St
- Al-ins Enterprises LLCW7190 Forest Avenue
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
- Albiero Plumbing1940 N Main St
West Bend, Wisconsin
- ALJ Home Improvements LLCW151N8461 Thomas Dr
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- All American Remodeling Company Inc12503 N Woodberry Dr
- All Phase Construction713 Oakfield st
West Bend, Wisconsin
- All That Designs5542 N 53rd St
- All Underground Inc.S11W30301 Summit Ave.
- Allied Plumbing LLCW2983 County Road D
- Aluma- Trim Of America10134 N Port Washington Rd
- Always Building Custom18500 W Lawnsdale Rd
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Ambrick Painting Co IncPO Box 20941
- Ameri-Drain & Sewer Services1000 South 108th Street
West Allis, Wisconsin
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - MILWAUKEEP O BOX 169
- ANDERSEN PLUMBING INC9745 W SCHLINGER AVE
- Angelbrooke Creations2890 S 126th St
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Anthony's Heating and Cooling Inc3047 S Superior St
- Appliance Rescue Service5464 N Port Washington Rd # 277
- Aqua Well & Pump Systems Inc124 N Oakridge Dr
North Prairie, Wisconsin
- AQUA-TECH PLUMBING2821 S FRANKLIN CT
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Ardyw Inc3403 W Colette Ct
- Area Septic InstallationW331N4544 Emley Dr
- Arrowhead Plumbing LLC712 8th St
- Atlas Restoration, LLC939 W. North Ave., #25 Suite 750
- A B&B Plumbing Sewer and Drain
- B & K ContractorsPO Box 127
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- B&E General Contractors6001 N GREEN BAY RD
- BADGER CARPENTRY INCW285N2011 Louis Ave
- Badgerland Facility ServicesW61N 678 Mequon Ave
- Badgerland Plumbing, LLC4930 Wildlife Rd
- Barajas Construction Llc2545 s. 15th pl
- BASEMENT SPECIALISTS INC9609 W Loomis Rd
- BATH AND KITCHEN SPECIALISTS, INC17000 W Capitol Dr
- Bath Fitter of Milwaukee3450 N 127th St Unit B
- Bay View Overhead Door and Remodeling358 E Montana St.
- Bedrock Granite3780 State Hwy 60
- BELFOR USA Group, Inc.2929 N. 114th Street
- Benchmark Plumbing LlcPo Box 526
- Best Choice Mechanical, LLC4703 N Hopkins St
- Best-Handyman.com10219 W Fisher Pkwy
- BIG DAVE'S SERVICES9131 W Walker St
- Big Dog PlumbingW275N5747 Green Meadow Rd
- Blau Plumbing, Heating & A/C Inc12221 W Fairview Ave
- BMB Contracting Custom InnovationsW237S4866 Big Bend Rd
- Bohmann Plumbing Inc2932 W Forest Home Ave
- Borth-Wilson Plumbing & Remodeling3270 N 126TH ST
- Braatz Building Inc2010B W. Bender Rd.
- Brenner Corp2344 S Burrell St
- Brew City Plumbing and Heating650 E. Juneau St
- Brewer Contracting3420 Washington Ave
- BRICKSET TILE & REMODELING LLCW182S8475 Racine Ave
- Brighter Connection4003 W Kiley Ave
- Brillo Home Improvements Inc5315 N Lovers Lane Rd
- Brisc Plumbing 501 Autumn Crest Dr
- Brooks Bathroom & Kitchen Tile104 Smith St. B
- Bruesewitz Plumbing Inc925 Milwaukee Ave
- BUBLITZ PLUMBING & HEATING INCN5191 COUNTY RD I
- Buck General Construction LLC5134 N 40th St A
- Budget Right Handyman520 W Erie St Ste 240
- Budget Right Handyman - Milwaukee250 E Wisconsin Ave
- Budiac Plumbing, Inc.W68N940 Washington Ave
- Building Waters2101 Lathrop Ave
- Burkham Built LLC8461 N Port Washington Rd
- Burkhardt Heating & Air Conditioning8232 N Teutonia Ave
- Burt Olson556 Colgate Road
- Burton Plumbing Co1603 Square Cir
- Buskirk Construction Inc4239 Green Bay Rd Ste 2
- BUTLER SOFT WATER LLC16830 Meadow View Drive
- B & K Contractors
- Callen Construction IncS63W13131 Janesville Rd
- CAMPBELL DEVELOPMENT LLC18395 LEE CHATEAU DR
- Carl's Plumbing Services Inc1756 S 56TH ST
- Castleman & Sons Plumbing Inc11725 W Scherrei Dr
- Centgraf Plumbing Inc2762 S Acredale Dr
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Central Plumbing & Heating CoPO Box 71230
- Century Kitchens & Bath39133 N US Highway 41
- Charlie's Plumbing109 Baron Rd.
- CHUCK'S PLUMBING & HEATING CO9150 S 96TH ST
- Callen Construction Inc