In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Travelers Rest, SC
There are 9 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Travelers Rest
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Anderson SCIt went great.Was told they couldn't get out here until the 23rd.But then the owner got ahold of the landlord and said they'd be out here today,on a Sunday! I appreciate the **** out of that.I would definitely recommend them to anyone.It's so nice to deal with a company that goes above and beyond.I'm super pleased.Thank so much fellas.John Sutton
- AAA Septic Tank Pumping, Installation, and RepairI've used them more than twice. They did great, they were on time and gave a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Anderson SCWent well only problem was paid cash and was unable to receive receipt at time of payment. Did receive receipt via email several days later.
- Upstate Septic TankMy mom had a sink hole a few feet in front of her septic clean out that was a problem ever since her house was built. The builders kept filling it with dirt until her warranty went out and then wiped that hands of the problem. Once I was aware of the problem, I knew something was not right and started looking for septic companies. I can't say enough about Upstate Septic. They were out within a day to give a quote which was basically an exploratory dig and put her on the schedule within a week. Unfortunately the rain delayed the work, but Upstate Septic rescheduled and stayed in contact up to the new date. The problem was found and fixed with no additional cost and the work was completed in a day including a septic pumping. Although I never met any one in person, everyone was very personable and easy to work with over the phone. Will definitely use again if a problem comes up
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Anderson SCMr Rooter called almost immediately and was at my home in less than 1 hour. Mr Rooter's technician Chris identified, cleared, and verified the blockage very quickly. After clearing the blockage, Chris set up a followup visit for the following week to pump out our septic tank and install a clean out fitting. We were very satisfied with all of the work
- Septic ProThe owner of Septic Pro, Chris Campbell called me back within 5 minutes of my leaving a message. We set an appointment date and time for him to come to our house. He was punctual and was within 5 minutes of the appointed time. Chris uncovered our septic tank, made an evaluation. Much to my surprise he indicated the tank looked good, was not full, appeared to have an excellent bacterial breakdown base and did not need evacuation. Since our home was 4-1/2 years new I asked him to evacuate the septic tank anyway. This way we would have a chronological base from which to go forward. Chris was very professional and explained what he was doing at every step in the process. He was also very meticulous and cognizant about maintaining the sanitation and cleanliness of our property. Clean out took about 40 minutes (pumping uphill to this truck 50 feet away). During the entire time he remained engaged, very friendly and conversant. Having experienced septic tank problems at our business previously in another state, after the job was done, I asked Chris what further steps we could take as homeowners to prevent any potential future problems. He recommended the name of a product we could apply in our shower monthly to enhance bacterial action in the tank. He told us we could order it on line. He also said he always carried it on his truck and offered to sell it to us. He advised us that he charged a little more for it than the price paid on line. The cost differential was nominal. For us it was more convenient to buy it from Chris rather than ordering on line, paying a shipping/delivery fee, and then waiting for delivery. There is no question, Chris made this experience very easy. He was not eager to perform or charge for a service he felt was unnecessary. He was prepared leave having only charged us for his service call (disclosed to me on the first call when the appointment was made). He was honest and up front about everything. Would I recommend or have Chris Campbell and Septic Pro back again? In a heart beat! Oh, as an aside, Chris Campbell also offers a 10% discount to all active duty and retired military service members. He does require documentation however
- Septic ProChris was punctual, knowledgeable, diligent, and a professional of the highest order. He was pleasant to deal with in every capacity, explained exactly what he was doing, and lived up to the Golden Rule, as he said was his philosophy. Highest recommendation.
- 1st Choice Service IncWhen we made the appointment the week prior to service, they said they would call ahead of time to let us know they were on the way. That's exactly what happened. True to their word, the following week on the day of the scheduled service they called about an hour before arrival. The guy shows up, located the tank, uncovers the lid, and pumps it out. Afterward, he covers the tank back up and he was gone. No long, drawn-out process. No false problems to sell us other services: "Oh, I see this needs to be replaced. We can do that for a small, additional charge." No... none of that. They did exactly what they said they'd do. They came in and pumped out the tank and left. Other than a small patch of dirt in the yard where he had to dig to uncover the tank lid, you'd never know he was there. My only complaint (and admittedly it is a small one) is that I wish he had went under the house to perform a visual inspection of the sewage pipes. But that's not what I had called them for. I called to have the septic tank pumped out and that's what they did. Fast, professional job... I would be shocked if anyone had any real complaints. I HIGHLY recommend them
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Anderson SCIt took a second day of searching, this time with a camera down the waste line, but we located the septic tank under a fallen tree.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Anderson SCI do not think I have had a better experience in a long tine with a service company these guys are great. I highly recommend them you will not be disappointed
Septic Tank Companies in Travelers Rest
- Business Description:With over 15 years of grading and 25 years of septic service experience, I am here to help meet your grading and septic needs. Ask me about our senior and first responder discounts.Recent Review:They came out to my house and we talked about what I needed done and they got straight to work on clearing out trees that were on the area I needed to be graded then went to work on moving lots of dirt and resloping the bank. They seeded and strawed the entire area and now I have much more usable space and very nice looking yard! They did a great job and would definitely call them again for any other projects I may have in the near future! Thanks!Chris G.
- Business Description:Carolina's A1 Plumbing Service LLC specializes in installation, repairs, drain cleaning, and maintenance for all plumbing systems. Both residential and commercial. We provide on-call services. We always offer the lowest flat rate for any emergency or after hour fees. At Carolina's A1 Plumbing Service LLC, we stand firm on respect, prompt service, and keeping a clean work area. We will always aim to provide the BEST customer service and TOP NOTCH plumbing service! Our services come with a pea..Recent Review:Tim is prompt and very professional. He communicates well and I understood totally what the process entailed. I have used him several times at my home, as well as my parents house and a friends house nearby that I help out with that lives in Columbia s.c. great company, wish I could.give 10 starsMike M.
- Business Description:Complete septic system services. Repairs, pumping and installation, including sewer and septic lift stationsRecent Review:Guys were very professional, extremely courteous, and explianed everything they were doing. Very pleasant people for an unpleasant job. Highly recommended. Will use again with no second thoughts, put their business and number in my phone for the next time i need them. <br /bruce w.
- Business Description:MB HAYNES Corporation, in Asheville, NC, leads the way in providing skilled expertise to industrial, institutional, commercial and residential customers. Whether you need a turnkey job or only one of the many services our divisions offer, our professional staff will make your priorities, our priorities. We offer expertise in electrical, plumbing, HVAC/R, commercial security systems, solar, industrial and general building construction. When you choose MB HAYNES, you are choosing Quality, C..Recent Review:I did electric rerouting and the electric company hired Haynes to do all the work with reference to the poll and they did a good job. They did the outside work that brought the electric into the house. They a good work and they were very professionalSusan C V.
- Business Description:Founded in 2002, Degler Waste Services began as a small waste removal company in the Lowcountry of South Carolina that specialized in local grease traps and septic tanks. Today, our expanded service regions include the Upstate of South Carolina and the Coastal Empire of Georgia. And while we still specialize in what got us here, we have also broadened our capabilities tremendously! At Degler Waste Services, we take pride in providing the most prompt and dependable service in the waste removal..
- Business Description:A small owner run company with an emphasis on quality service.Recent Review:Called day before to schedule service, he showed up on time with his son and they were very professional and helpful. He even charged less than I was quoted as he said problem was not as severe as he thought. We plan to use them for all our future plumbing needs. Ethical and honest and they do a great job. Another company had quoted us 800.00 DOLLARS to replace the faucet. Never again will I even consider using someone else before Rick's again. So refreshing to have someone honest you can trust! Thank you for such a great job! <br /Elizabeth H.
- Business Description:Call 864-248-3119 for service in the Myrtle Beach/Horry County Eastern SC areas. Call 864-248-3119 for the Spartanburg/Greenville Western SC areas. Heating and air conditioning and plumbing with 43 years experience. NO TRIP CHARGES WITH REPAIR. Please state you found us on Angie's List to have trip charge waived. FLAT RATE PRICING. 7 days a week service. Live person to talk to on the phone. We take text message for your service needs also. We sell Amana and Goodman heating and A/C units. ..Recent Review:Technicians showed up promptly and gave the options of either repairing or replacing the water heater. I opted to replace it, and they drained and removed the old unit, and installed the new one. Total time was less than two hoursMark B.
- Business Description:We perform Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical service. Our technicians are prompt, professional and polite. We treat your home with the utmost respect. We follow through on what we say and we guarantee the quality of our workRecent Review:Couldn't have asked for anything more. The plumbers who came arrived when expected and were pleasant and professional. The necessary work came in under the estimate we'd been given, which is always pleasant news. We will call Brother Plumbing again and would heartily recommend this company to anyone needing plumbing servicesLucy W.
- Business Description:Septic Pro, pumps septic tanks and grease traps in Greenville and Spartanburg Counties. We offer a 10% discount if: 1.) You are or were in the military and can show verification 2.) You are active as a police officer, fireman or EMT and can show verification 3.) We will offer a $30 discount, if you will dig the dirt down to the septic tank lid Only 1 of the 3 discount options available per pumpRecent Review:Chris was punctual, knowledgeable, diligent, and a professional of the highest order. He was pleasant to deal with in every capacity, explained exactly what he was doing, and lived up to the Golden Rule, as he said was his philosophy. Highest recommendationJeffrey N.
- Business Description:Our Plumbers, Electricians & Heating and Air Conditioning Service Technicians offer fast, 24-hour emergency service. If your energy bills are getting higher and the temperature is getting lower, call us for our $79 furnace tune-up special. We can offer new ideas about how to save money. Ask about our exclusive Comfort Assurance Plan (CAP), which provides special benefits and up to 20% off on services. We have plans for plumbing, electrical, heating and air to fit any budget. We are currently ..Recent Review:Done quickly and efficiently. Very professional and courteous. After sending a message requesting a quote through Angie's List was contacted via phone in less than 30 minutes after request. I would definitely recommend Dipple to anyoneJoAnn D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Travelers Rest
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & R Roofing111 Karen Court
Boiling Springs, South Carolina 29316
- A1 Tec Service102 Avalon Cir
Easley, South Carolina 29640
- Advanced Septic System Installation & Repair LLC3747 North Hwy 101
Greer, South Carolina 29651
- Al's Septic Tank Svc130 Pinewood Rd
Pauline, South Carolina 29374
- AMERICAN DRAINFIELD20 Joggins Dr
Simpsonville, South Carolina 29651
- AMERICAN WASTE SEPTIC TANK SVC161 S HAMMETT RD
Greer, South Carolina 29651
- A & R Roofing
- Eagle Services Co LLCPO Box 933
Tryon, North Carolina 28782
- Eagle Services Co LLC
- FRANK CONE LLC111 WHITEOAK RD
Woodruff, South Carolina 29388
- FRANK CONE LLC
- Golden Rule Plumbing5150 Wade Hampton Blvd Ste A
Taylors, South Carolina 29687
- Golden Rule Plumbing
- HUGH R SIMMONS SEPTIC TANK SVC4830 N BLACKSTOCK RD
Spartanburg, South Carolina 29303
- HUGH R SIMMONS SEPTIC TANK SVC
- J & J Liquid Waste Services231 Camp Creek Rd.
Townville, South Carolina 29689
- J & J Liquid Waste Services
- Ken's Plumbing The Picky People's Plumber2506 Poinsett Hwy
Greenville, South Carolina 29609
- Ken's Plumbing The Picky People's Plumber
- Littlejohn Landscapes1565 Compton Bridge Rd
Inman, South Carolina 29349
- Littlejohn Landscapes
- Prince Gas Co202 Rose Ln
Landrum, South Carolina 29356
- Prince Gas Co
- Upstate Septic Tank200 Ford St
Greer, South Carolina 29650
- Upstate Septic Tank