DR FLUSH

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2006

Pumpinig of Residential and Commercial Septic tanks. Commercial Grease Trap Service and Sewer lift stations. Septic Repair and installation. Lift station repair and installation Grease trap repair, cleaning and pumping...

Available for immediate plumbing needs!

Duckett Plumbing is proudly locally owned and operated. We have the heart of a small business , but with big business capabilities, and security . We are licensed, insured, and bonded. Our employees are screened and drug tested . We operate seven days a week, with no extra charge for Saturday and Sunday work . Our employees live throughout the upstate ; Anderson, Clemson, Easley, Powdersville, Greenville, Simpsonville, Greer & Spartanburg. Because our employees live in various areas in the upstate, we are local to , and live in , many areas. Our office is located in Anderson SC , and we have shop locations in Anderson, Greenville, and Spartanburg. Our rates are typically lower than our competitors, and with large jobs we literally save our customers thousands . But we stand behind our work and customer satisfaction is our primary goal .

Since 2009, Foothills Plumbing and Construction has provided dependable, honest plumbing service to homeowners in areas surrounding Greenville, SC. When our plumber arrives at your home, you are assured the best plumbing service in the industry. We offer 24 hour emergency plumbing for leaks and frozen pipes.We cover any and all aspects of your kitchen and bathrooms from upgrading fixtures to complete renovations. Foothills Plumbing and Construction was awarded with the Angieslist Super Service Award for 2016. We value our reputation and quality of our work. Don’t wait, call us now!

12/20/2018

Initially, there was a bit of a mixup regarding the day I had scheduled, but they actually came a day early, which was no problem. Andres was very professional and pleasant and got the tank pumped out in a very short order. He then gave me some tips on maintenance, which I appreciated. I will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped

04/11/2018

Went very well.They were very efficient and they completed it in one trip.Price was good too.

Description of Work
Needed new leach field

09/18/2017

Company was very professional in my needs and up front and honest with pricing and work to be performed they completed all work in a timely professional manner

Description of Work
New septic tank, new lateral field

09/13/2017

They responded promptly to our call and would have done the job the next business day had it not been for TS Irma. They called first thing the following morning to let us know they were on the way. They were respectful of our property, cordial, efficient, and professional. Upon inspecting the second tank, Eddie said that it was only about 1/3 full and didn't need to be pumped this trip. They compl...

Description of Work
We have two septic tanks on property that we wanted to have cleaned--one at our home, the other at a guest cottage.

08/28/2017

Very quick response to my call(same day) to have my septic tank pumped............Eddie, and I believe Benji, were courteous and professional.They explained everything to my satisfaction....fair price and quality work..Definitely would call these folks again, and would recommend Dr Flush to anyone needing this service. F Miller 08/28/17

Description of Work
wet spot in the yard.... Needed to have my Septic tank pumped out........

Category septic tank

Septic Pumping Septic Repair Septic Lift stations Drain Field repair and remediation Car wash pit cleaning