Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2006

Servicing Georgia, North, & South Carolina including Augusta, Asheville, Greenville, Myrtle Beach, Wilmington and the surrounding areas.. Locally owned and operated franchise since 1984. Roto-Rooter is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of your plumbing and drain cleaning needs....

Foothills Plumbing & Construction

Since 2009, Foothills Plumbing and Construction has provided dependable, honest plumbing service to homeowners in areas surrounding Greenville, SC. When our plumber arrives at your home, you are assured the best plumbing service in the industry. We offer 24 hour emergency plumbing for leaks and frozen pipes.We cover any and all aspects of your kitchen and bathrooms from upgrading fixtures to complete renovations. Foothills Plumbing and Construction was awarded with the Angieslist Super Service Award for 2016. We value our reputation and quality of our work. Don’t wait, call us now!

Mr. Appliance of Greater Greenville

Mr. Appliance provides speedy expert appliance repair service. Our service professionals have the knowledge to repair your appliances efficiently.

Duckett Plumbing CO, LLC

Duckett Plumbing is proudly locally owned and operated. We have the heart of a small business , but with big business capabilities, and security . We are licensed, insured, and bonded. Our employees are screened and drug tested . We operate seven days a week, with no extra charge for Saturday and Sunday work . Our employees live throughout the upstate ; Anderson, Clemson, Easley, Powdersville, Greenville, Simpsonville, Greer & Spartanburg. Because our employees live in various areas in the upstate, we are local to , and live in , many areas. Our office is located in Anderson SC , and we have shop locations in Anderson, Greenville, and Spartanburg. Our rates are typically lower than our competitors, and with large jobs we literally save our customers thousands . But we stand behind our work and customer satisfaction is our primary goal .

12/27/2020

Installation went fine. Note: They did tell me they were no longer affiliated with Angies List though.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Category water heater repair

06/03/2020

very well. A professionally install by Kevin F. He was courteous and well spoken. Cleaned up after the job was done. Will recommend him to others.

Description of Work
plumbing bathroom vanity

Category appliance repair,drain cleaning

Thank you for your business, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate it.

05/15/2020

On 2/21/20 I had Roto Rooter replace my sewer line due to clay pipes with root damage. The first thing they did was cut the gas line to my house and my neighbor's house when digging. I do not care if it was their fault or the company's fault that marked the lines. The problem I had was that no one from Roto Rooter notified us that this happened. The only way we found out was from our neighbor. Gas...

Description of Work
Main Sewer Line Replacement

Category plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning

I am sorry that your experience did not continue to be 5-star rated, as it was on your first review. We have discussed your job with the service pros involved to determine what could have been done differently, and how we could have better communicated through all the challenges of your job.

03/17/2020

They went above and beyond and very nice, professional and responsive.

Description of Work
My kitchen sink is slow to drain and backing up into my dishwasher.

Category plumbing

Thank you for giving us a call, and the chance to earn your business.

02/10/2020

They came within the hour after calling, called to let me know they were on the way, knew who i was and the job I was having done based on the number that showed up on the screen when I called them back, fixed the problem, took payment over the phone and emailed a detail report with pictures. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Plumbing stoppage lower down the pipe, in the yard

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business, and for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad we were able to resolve that drainage issue for you. If you need our help in the future don't hesitate to give us a call.

Residential and commercial plumbing and drain cleaning including sewers, faucets, sinks, toilets, showers, tubs, waterlines, pipework, water heaters, septic tanks & video camera line inspection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available