How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Langhorne, PA
There are 80 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Langhorne
- Housing Solutions, Inc.It was terrific, and the crew was great to work with. The finished product looks wonderful. They finished the work in the time promised. The company corrected a couple of minor issues promptly. They are one of the best contractors I have ever worked with.
- Master Attic,LLCThey were so awesome, they were efficient, on time, they followed through with their word and did everything they said they would. Truly professional and did a great job, I would highly recommend them.
- Bella Brothers Construction IncDO NOT HESITATE TO HIRE BELLA BROTHERS!! Bella Brothers is top notch when it comes to home remodeling. I hired them to complete a full home remodel on my house which included new plumbing, electrical, floors, installing all new ceilings, roof, windows, painting, HVAC, dry walling the house which was down the to the studs, kitchen install, you name it, it was on the contract for Bella Brothers to complete. From my first meeting with Tom (he walked through the house with me to see what I was looking to have completed) he was amazing. He listened to what I was looking for and offered excellent options and ideas to keep me within my budget while still ending up with the vision I had of the completed project. He is a true professional who did exactly what he promised his team would do (leave my house gorgeous!!). Tom was always available when needed and was VERY fair with pricing. Shortly before the starting date I met with the project manager assigned to my renovation, Mike. He was also amazing! He took care of everything and always kept me up to date with what was happening, the next steps, and making sure things were getting done, he never missed a beat. He was also always there for my questions and took the time to help me understand things that I just didn’t know about (this was my first remodel). The team that remodeled my house was continuously at the house working, I never had to wonder if someone was coming. Once the work began it was always a priority. I myself did not live in the house since it was full remodel so going back to the house daily was exciting to see how much progress was done daily. I am not sure what I would have done without Bella Brothers. The home remodel process can be stressful but I was always in good hands so it made the process very easy. To sum it up… Bella Brothers is a team of professionals who care about the work they complete and left my house better than I had ever imagined! I would hire them over and over again and will always use them go forward
- Legacy Construction Company LLCOverall it was really great to work with Legacy. Gary and Diane were on top of each step with me and made sure I had a full understanding of what was going on and what to expect. In a time where it can be hard to have projects move forward, Legacy worked hard to ensure we were able to complete in a timely manner even when unforeseen house items came up. Would recommend to anyone
- Basic Basement CoI initially selected the Basic Basement company based upon their competitive pricing and the volume (300 + per year)/experience they have with finishing basements. Each trade was punctual, professional and all expectations were met, as they really did a great job.
- Basements.comThe team was professional, efficient, and skilled. They correctly identified the problem, implemented a solution that was thoughtful and effective, and performed the job impressively. I would gladly recommend them and will call them again for future projects.
- Basements.comEveryone was professional and I was more than satisfied with the installation. After installation we had several days of heavy rain and my basement did not get any water.
- Basic Basement CoWe finished our basement with the Basic companies. They did the wall framing and insulation, dry wall installation, electrical, ceiling, priming and painting and floor installation (vinyl). They also arranged for township approvals and inspections. We are very impressed with the quality of work and the fact that it was completed in a timely manner
- Mr. Contractor IncKen and his staff were very easy to work with, especially during COVID times. His staff was very professional and treated our home and renovation like it was their own. They took pride in their work and made sure WE were happy with their work. We are very particular people. Ken honored his word throughout the process and ultimately did everything he said he would do!!!! Ken helped us to upgrade and modernize our basement/family room, and we have received awesome compliments from others about it. We now have a beautiful room that works and flows together. The previously renovated room had a built in wall unit on one side of the room and a fireplace on another wall, and so your eyes were constantly moving in all directions. Ken helped to design and install beautiful porcelain tiles around the fireplace and hang a tv above it. We can we now relax to watch tv and enjoy a nice fire at the same time. In addition, Ken installed a new dry bar with beer/wine fridge so that our space can be used for entertaining family and friends. Ken also brought everything together by installing new dry wall and flooring. We have already recommended Ken and his crew to family members!!
- Family & Friends BuildersFamily & Friends are EXCELLENT. We had them completely gut and remodel the kitchen of our South Philly rowhome, retile our foyer floor, install a new door and molding around it, and install new transom windows. They were there every day (or told us if they would not be for some specific reason), were extremely responsive to our questions, let us know exactly what was going on, and kept a clean work space. Our kitchen is stunning and every detail is exactly what we wanted. They even built us a custom shelf where a normal cabinet wouldn't fit. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with a contractor and I don't think I'd ever use a different contractor. If there is a wait -- they are 100% worth that wait
Insulation Companies in Langhorne
- Business Description:Green Stone Energy LLC is a privately owned Company based in Southeastern Pennsylvania, servicing residential and commercial customers, in order to help improve their energy efficiency. Green Stone Energy LLC is committed to improving our customer's standard of living, by helping increase the energy efficiency of each home or building, thus helping lower yearly energy costs. We work closely with each customer to get the results they need, and strive for Total Customer SatisfactionRecent Review:I had a PECO energy assessment in early January 2020. They made several recommendations including rim joist insulation in the basement, attic insulation, and kneewall insulation for our guest room. I reached out to several PECO recommended companies and ultimately chose Green Stone. Dutch seemed passionate and knowledgeable over the phone. His team, led by Erick, came to the house to complete their initial assessment and I felt confident that the job would be well done by a knowledgeable team. That feeling lasted until the end of day 1 of a 2 day install. Day #1 ended with the team packing up at 2pm, which gave the impression that they were nearly done. Instead, Day #2 5:30 pm and they were scrambling to finish the insulation work and do the air tightness test. After they finally gathered their things and left our home, I started to walk around to see the completed work. The french drain in the basement was clogged with bits of insulation. The windows around the house had been "sealed" with caulk. Which meant that there were globs of caulk, which I tried to tidy up if they were still wet and had to sand if not. There was also caulk and smudges on the walls and, somehow, caulk on the banister. Our garage, which had insulation blown into the ceiling, looked like everything was covered in a fine layer of dust, including my son's stroller and other baby things. It took me the better part of a week to clean what I could. I spoke to Erick about the worst of it, our octagonal windows. They were filled with foam, which had clearly expanded too much. Rather than cut it back so the frame would be flush with the window again, the team tried to fill the space with caulk. GSE suggested I hire a handyman to repair it and they would cover the bill. So not only do I have to do extra work to get the situation resolved, but the window is now leaking water. I am extremely disappointedKaren S.
- Business Description:Alligood Energy is a result of 35+ years in the energy sector providing renewable energy solutions for military bases, nuclear facilities, universities, hospitals and residential housing. We have taken that experience to create a very unique and specialized company that provides energy auditing and consulting to the residential, commercial, industrial and institutional markets. For our customers we provide a whole house or building approach to energy savings that uses the latest technological..Recent Review:Andrew came for an estimate the day after I called. His price for the job was about 2/3 of the quote from a competitor. His crew came about 2 weeks later (today) and did a great job. They were on time, worked quickly, did a thorough job, and didn't make a mess. I can already tell a difference in our upstairs. The bedroom above the garage was unliveable without a space heater previouslyDaniel H.
- Business Description:At Master Attic, our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of workmanship and customer satisfaction at a great price. We are a team of licensed trained professionals with 15+ years experience in insulation and rodent solutions. May it be rodent proofing, insulation removal, insulation installation, sanitizing, moisture barrier, radiant barrier, air duct repair replace or crawlspace cleaning, we have you covered. Hearing noises in the attic? smell something in the crawl space!? Sched..Recent Review:They were so awesome, they were efficient, on time, they followed through with their word and did everything they said they would. Truly professional and did a great job, I would highly recommend them.Patricia M.
- Business Description:***We are now offering Home Energy Audits*** I started working for myself in 1999, I choose to do this line of work because i believe that this is my true calling. I have 8 employees. I don’t consider my job work, i just love the type of work I do and being able to run my own business is just an added bonus. I take great pride in all of my workmanship and I pass those same values onto my trusted employees. We are a family based business. I am personally on each and every job from start to ..Recent Review:See above. I just want the return of the deposit I gave to him for work he never started or showed up to do UPDATE: I went through the complaint process and was able to resolve my issue with this contractor. He reimbursed my money.Arlene I.
- Business Description:Located in Philadelphia, we provide custom, residential and commercial home remodeling. We have been in the construction business for 20 years now. Some of our services that we offer are home remodeling, redesign, design and home addition. Whether you are looking to update your kitchen design, bathroom, floor or outdoor space we can help. We assure on schedule completion and ongoing communication throughout the process. Always trying to produce high quality remodeling and exceed our custome..Recent Review:I hired Adam and his team from Sipe Construction to redo my mudroom. It involved removing an old linoleum floor and replacing with tile, replacing my drop ceiling with drywall, adding a pantry closet and installing a new washer dryer and sink. The end result was amazing and the Sipe contruction crew was great. They were highly professional and very courteous when they worked at my house. They always arrived on time and cleaned up thoroughly after each day. I would highly recommend hiring them for any remodel/construction needsJoshua C.
- Business Description:AV Contracting is a family-owned with more than 15 years of experience. We specialize in roof repair and replacement, siding and soffit installation and gutter We warranted all of our work and our goal is satisfying our customers with quality and superior customer service No problem if is too big or small for us to solve the homeowner needs. We use the top-tier products from the industry's most reliable manufacturers, we consistently exceed expectations for roofing and siding needs. Fully ins..Recent Review:Alex responded promptly to my call when I discovered a roof leak and he quickly tarped it over to prevent further damage. He diagnosed the problem, presented solutions and explained the proposed work. I signed a contract, materials were ordered and he returned with his crew in a couple of weeks and re-roofed the leaky section of the roof on a Saturday. He did a thorough, excellent job and cleaned up completely afterwards. Excellent work performed according to contract with no unexpected charges. He even caulked up a potentially leaky window frame that had nothing to do with the roof. He was recommended to me by a friend and I would recommend him to anyonekerryn b.
- Business Description:Call us today; Same Day/Next Day appointments ARE available! Founded by owner Sam Shear in 1987, Premier Waterproofing, LLC has been committed to solving the waterproofing problems of residents and business owners in Bucks, Delaware and Mercer County with superior products and reliable workmanship. We offer a variety of different patented basement waterproofing systems as well as additional services including repairs, carpentry, and painting to help protect your home or business. Regardless o..Recent Review:My home is on a slope overlooking the canal in Lower Makefield, PA., and five years ago I hired Premier to waterproof a utility room in the lower level, which had water issues whenever we had heavy rain. Sam and his team explained cause of the problem and offered a solution that involved installing a drain and sump pump, etc. His team was professional, efficient and careful of the rest of my home. Within less than a day, the job was finished and the utility room has been dry ever since. For the past few years, I've had a similar problem in my garage - water draining through the walls due to the location of my house. So, I called Sam and Premier again. He was prompt in coming to review the situation and offered a similar solution. His team arrived at 7 this morning and were finished by noon. Another immaculate job! I highly recommend Premier. Sam and his team are complete professionals who clearly identify the cause of the problem and offer a solution -- and in terms that can be understood by a lay person. The Lifetime Warranty is a bonusAnne S.
- Business Description:For reliable, professional roofing and home improvement services, the smart choice is Russell Roofing. No other Philadelphia roofing company can match our professionalism, quality and commitment to customer service. Additional contact - Ron Hall (Sales Manager). Award winingRecent Review:Russell Roofing replaced our roof in a professional and expeditious manner. It looks beautiful, and we are confident that there will be no more leaks into our bedroom ceilings. Subsequent to fixing our roof, we requested advice about a water problem in our basement. Zach and Chad came to our house to inspect the problem. They not only made suggestions about how to deal with this but cleared our window wells of dry leaves to try to alleviate this situation. They volunteered to do this and, by doing so, went "above and beyond". We appreciate their attentiveness and kindness. We highly recommend Russell RoofingKathy A.
- Business Description:Critter Guard, LLC provides animal removal and critter control services, both residential and commercial. We are a privately held company based in Southern NJ. We employ fully vetted technicians who undergo a thorough background check and are always held to our high standard of qualityRecent Review:These guys are top-notch, professional folks, on time, and do what they say for a fair price!Tom C.
- Business Description:For over 30 years, JL Roofing & Siding has offered exterior home improvement services to homeowners throughout Bucks County, Montgomery County, Chester County, The Main Line, and New Jersey. When you’re looking to replace existing home roofing, gutters, home siding, doors, windows or more, you’ll find that the solutions for all your needs are affordable and effortless with our services. Renowned for our exceptional attention to detail and dedicated workmanship, JL Roofing & Siding has become ..Recent Review:Despite weather issues that delayed the job completion, JL Roofing was very professional and would be hired again.Dan P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Find insulation contractors in
- Feasterville Trevose
- Fairless Hills
- Fort Washington
- Bryn Athyn
- Huntingdon Valley
- Edgewater Park
insulation contractors in Langhorne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.C.I4483 cedar lane
- Abello Bros811 Arnold St
- Able Remodeling and Flooring1045 Ford Rd
- Accurate Mechanical Heating & Cooling LLC1889 Rte 9 91
Toms River, New Jersey
- AGL Spray Foam Insulation1408 Calcon Hook Rd Ste C
Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania
- Airtronix Incorporated96 W Rambler Drive
- AJD Designs102 Taggart drive
- All Seasons Quality LLC1 Eves Dr Ste 111
Marlton, New Jersey
- all services346 hurst st
- All Trades Combined, Inc.130 green st
- Allegiance Builders Inc1804 Skiles Blvd
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Allied Experts100 Dobbs Ln
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Altamirano Home & Commercial Services93 Birch Ave
Princeton, New Jersey
- Alternative Air - Heating Cooling & Energy2414 w hagert st
- AMS Design & Construction Inc.914 Noble St
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- Andrew Beury Contracting112 Creamery Rd.
- Anthony And Sons Handyman Services9349 Treaty Rd
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Newark1040 S Chapel St
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Pennsauken2902 Haddonfield Rd
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Rio1119 route 47 south
Rio grande, New Jersey
- Apura501 Hudson Pl
Edgewater, New Jersey
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- atticrawl34 Green St Unit B
Woodbridge, New Jersey
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- Aversa General Contractors1124 Renoir Way
Williamstown, New Jersey
- B+B Services Electrical Contractors133 W Main St Box 36
- Barrilli Bros Contracting/Roof Shine760 N woodbourne rd
- Barry Grieves Professional Home Remodeling3100 Guilford St
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- Basements.com2323 Race St
- Basic Basement Co122 Park Ave
Manalapan, New Jersey
- Bbuilders Services79 Kanabe Dr
Mount Holly, New Jersey
- Bella Brothers Construction Inc1872 Hulmeville Road
- Bennett Brothers Home Improvement43 Nutmeg lane
- Bill Carr & SonsP.O. Box 63
Shiloh, New Jersey
- Bill OToole Kitchen Remodeling1698 Daws Rd.
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
- Blaze Oil Inc3434 York Rd
- BODKIN Construction38 Harvest Road
- Bold Construction, LLC3648 Greenwood Cr
- Bonitz & Bonitz Construction Co146 Merrick Rd
Trenton, New Jersey
- BOYD BUILDERS64 UPLAND DR
- BQ Basement Systems Inc525 Bethlehem Pike
- Brent Frank Restoration1270 Kay Drive East
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- BRETT KING BUILDER-CONTRACTOR INC7843 RICHLANDTOWN RD
- Broad Street Contracting1113 Wharton Street
- Bryan's Handyman & Home Improvement Service1319 Maple Ave.
Roebling, New Jersey
- Bucks County Wholesale Kitchens And Bath LLC1238 E Lincoln Hwy
- BUEHL CONSTRUCTION, LLC120 S LIMEKILN PKE
- Build4less LLC1201 N Orange St Ste 700
- Building Memories Custom Contractors1437 Byberry Rd
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Building Services And Construction265 Sharp Rd
Evesham, New Jersey
- Burgess & Son, LLC6 Centauri Ave
Sewell, New Jersey
- B+B Services Electrical Contractors
- C & C Family Roofing & Siding533 Davisville Rd
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
- C&F Green Construction LLC1342 Trolley Ln
West Deptford, New Jersey
- Catalfano Brothers222 Roesch Avenue Building C1
- CAVELLA CONTRACTING2800 Cedar Street
- CD Kaller Inc422 Davisville Rd
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
- Central Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning950 Industrial Blvd
- Central Point Services & Construction LLCPO Box 362
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
- CGO Development104 Diamond Street, 2nd Fl
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Philadelphia414 Bloomfield Dr Unit 1
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- Charnick & Son's Remodeling52 East Trenton Ave.
- Checklist Handyman Services428 Highland Ave.
- CHESTNUT CREEK CONSTRUCTION113 E CHESTNUT ST
- ChillAir HVACP.O. Box 573
- Choates General Contracting, IncPO Box 46313
- City Wide Roofing Inc7337 Wissinoming St
- Clark's Contracting Fix It8250 Ferndale St
- Classmate Contractors525 South Heald Street
- Coady's Window CleaningPO Box 414
- Cohen Contracting138 Carmen Dr
- COLONIAL CARPENTRY85 TWINING RD
- Complete Construction Services Group, C.C.S.G.301 N Harrison St Suite 9F - #454
Princeton, New Jersey
- Complete Property Restoration3C Marlen Drive
Robbinsville, New Jersey
- Concept-2-Construction inc108 Lincoln terrace
- Contractors United Together1220 N 60 st
- Creative Contracting IncPO Box 1475
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- Creekview Heating and Air Conditioning L.L.C.86 Duane Rd
- Critter GuardPO Box 8083
Turnersville, New Jersey
- C & C Family Roofing & Siding
- D&J Home Services912 Cornwells Ave
- Dadem Contracting922 Pitman Ave
- Damage Clean Up Crew & Construction LLC3033 Sylon Blvd
Hainesport, New Jersey
- DAmato Home Improvements3925 Brownsville Rd
Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania
- Danh Carpentry3926 I St
- Das Roofing CoPO Box 1350
- Dave Murphy Contracting LLC19 Wagon Way
- DaVinci Construction Services Inc.801 E Pennsylvania Blvd
Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania
- DC Home Energy Solutions, LLC16 Alberts Ave
Sicklerville, New Jersey
- Dee Wood Roofing & General Contractor135 Western Ave.
Trenton, New Jersey
- Delaware Spray FoamP.O. Box 168
- Design Remodeling & Construction Inc.1149 S 10th St.
- Diamond Kitchen & Bath1442 County Line Rd
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Dicalite | Dicaperl1 Bala Ave. 310
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
- Diesel Builders LLC626 Chesterfield Arneytown Rd
Chesterfield, New Jersey
- DIMENSIONAL CONTRACTORSPO Box 189
- DnG Construction llc6648 walker st
- D&J Home Services