When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Langhorne, PA
There are 5 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Langhorne
- Bear Gully Survey CoStephen just left and I am extremely happy that I chose Bear Gully for my lot survey needs. Stephen is a very nice guy, very professional, and his work is top notch. The drawings that he left us show the corner markers and the extra posts I asked him to place and are complete with coordinates and information about the surrounding lots. He told me the very old original pins were still in the front of the lot. I would highly recommend Bear Gully to anyone. Reasonably priced and quality work
- Total Control Surveys, LLCVery thorough job. Responded promptly to my quote request and again after I accepted the quote. Dave was very nice and professional.
- Johnson SurveyingBrian who did the survey was fantastic and answered all our questions; showed us the original property stakes left the property neat. Tim who prepared the plot plan could not have done enough for us. He answered all my questions and responded quickly.
- Johnson SurveyingThe surveyors were very pleasant, answered every question that was asked with a great explanation and very helpful. This company does the work in an expedient amount of time and is very reasonably priced. I would recommend using this company without hesitation.
- EASTERN CHADROW ASSOCIATES INCeastern chadrow made this process as easy as it could be! For someone who works full time hours, it’s sometimes hard to contact companies. I needed a property survey done for the purpose of fencing in my yard, and they were quick to respond, accessible via email, and able to answer all of the questions I had. They came out quickly and performed quality work. Would highly recommend. Note I put “n/a” for price since I did not shop around so I can’t speak for the price- however, it did not seem out of the norm for me
- Johnson SurveyingWell. They responded to initial quote request and then scheduled the work promptly. It was a little pricey for about and hour to hour and a half work but it was done finally so that's good. Plus I was a little surprised as to where the property lines ended up being.
- Johnson SurveyingPrompt call after inquiry from Angie’s List. Quick scheduling and Turnaround. Marked property line as discussed and found existing corner markers.
- Bear Gully Survey CoStephen was fantastic! I requested estimates from three different surveyors, and Stephen from Bear Gully Survey was by far the least expensive by a huge amount and the quickest to reply to me. He was able to give me a quote over the phone and when I called him back to accept the quote, he scheduled the work at that time and was in constant contact with me throughout the job. He looked up some necessary info over the weekend, started the work on Monday and finished on Wednesday. Again, throughout this entire time he kept me up to date on what he was doing, when he was coming out to my house, and when he expected to be finished. Personally, communication is a very big deal for me, and Stephen met and even went beyond my expectations. I wish everyone I had work at my house had communication skills as good as his. I highly recommend Bear Gully Survey and Stephen to anyone who might have need of a surveyor! Thank you very much
- EASTERN CHADROW ASSOCIATES INCI am very impressed with this company's professionalism. I did not end up using their services, but they contacted me within 48 hours of requesting a quote and gave a great description. They quoted a high price, but explained why and offered to help with finding another company in our area that would be able to help us (a lot of the reason for the high cost was our location in proximity to them). I would recommend them based on their professionalism alone. I was very impressed. I appreciate their time, responsiveness, and honesty
- ACRE Engineers & Land SurveyorsJonathan was not available to survey the land I needed surveyed but he did provide me with valuable information on the process and some helpful references.
Land Surveyors in Langhorne
- Business Description:Engineering and Land Surveying for the Homeowner; small firm specializing in boundary surveys, property plans and flood elevation certificates.Recent Review:Jonathan was not available to survey the land I needed surveyed but he did provide me with valuable information on the process and some helpful references.Ben C.
- Business Description:I provide professional surveying services for locations in PA, NJ and NY with very competitive prices, quality and timeliness. I have 30 years of experience. I now accept credit cards.Recent Review:They called within a couple hours and provided us with an estimate.Gina P.
- Business Description:Mariani Enterprises is a reputable and dependable company. Over thirty years experience. Liscensed (PA049055) and Insured. Free Estimates. Can take a project form design to permit to completion. Owner is accesible and on-siteRecent Review:Paul and his crew are always a total pleasure and do great job. He has done several jobs for me in the past, excavation, driveway, sidewalks and walkways and now the steps. He is fair and reliable. Always the best workJanet S.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Priority is given to those who call 215-776-4168. Call for fastest service.Recent Review:Stephen just left and I am extremely happy that I chose Bear Gully for my lot survey needs. Stephen is a very nice guy, very professional, and his work is top notch. The drawings that he left us show the corner markers and the extra posts I asked him to place and are complete with coordinates and information about the surrounding lots. He told me the very old original pins were still in the front of the lot. I would highly recommend Bear Gully to anyone. Reasonably priced and quality workJohn K.
- Business Description:For over 40 years Eastern/Chadrow Associates Inc. continues to exceed our clients expectations by providing exceptional professional land planning, surveying and civil engineering services. Eastern/Chadrow Associates, Inc. was founded in 1967 by Edmund A. Chadrow, Jr., P.L.S. to provide professional land surveying services. Eastern/Chadrow Associates Inc. is a family owned business which continues to thrive under the leadership of Edmund A. Chadrow, III P.L.S. a second generation surveyor...Recent Review:How is it people can be so ignorant? This man starts hammering a stake into our front wall-- a wall that has been up for many years and isn't in the best shape, I would never hammer anything into it-- and then when I go out to tell him to stop, he doesn't even have a mask on and tells me "it's okay because he's outside," and when I said, "you're supposed to wear one whenever you're outside your house!" he says, "the government doesn't tell me what to do, I think for myself!" LISTEN: THIS is NOT okay!!! Do not hire this company. Their workers are disrespectful and dangerous and they don't care if they expose you to covid!!Lisa K.
- Business Description:Since 2014, we have been specializing in all phases of new construction, home additions, remodeling for homes/ businesses, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Took money, didn’t do work. They’re crooksMatthew H.
- Business Description:Alta is a full service architectural and engineering services company. We have four full-time employees, and several architectural engineering interns. All of our work is performed by our staff. Estimates for your project over the telephone or in our office are free.Recent Review:The owner called me back and when I described my query he said that I was wrong and needed to get my yard resurveyed. Now I live on 0.93 acres but he wanted to survey the surrounding 4 acres. He started pricing numbers way above the competition and then had the audacity to mention that even if he doesn't get my business that he does well for himself. Should not trust this company if others that you contacted are all in the same price rangeMichael G.
- Business Description:Need a Flood Elevation Certificate in NJ? FEMA maps may impact your flood insurance rates. For fast, friendly cost effective flood elevation certifications, call now! Stout & Caldwell is a commercial engineering and land surveying company. Our latest major site plan project is for the new Burlington Coat Factory Corporate headquarters in Florence, NJ; a new 200,000 sf office building. ALTA Surveys for refinance, office building purchases etc., call us for all of your engineering & surveyi..
- Business Description:-Registered Landscape Architects -Land Planning -Construction Documentation and Permitting -Construction Administration -Construction
- Business Description:I have over 30 years of experience and have state of the art equipment with a very knowledgeable staff. Pat Cavanaugh - Cavanaugh's Surveying Services. Please call number above or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org Know your boundaries! Thank you for considering Cavanaugh's Surveying ServicesRecent Review:My family has had a terrible experience with Pat Cavanaugh. At first he was very thorough, professional, and nice. We decided to use him and he came out right away and surveyed. Then months went by with no word from him we contacted him only to learn that he "dropped the ball". Still weeks went by we had to contact him again in which he stated he filed it a day or 2 before. He then requested to be paid. We went to pay him with credit card and he said he couldn't accept it so he asked if he could take the credit card info and run it through his wifes business. Kind of unnerving but we went ahead. Weeks went by with no charge and he asked to be paid again. turns out he lost the credit card in. Once he finally followed through with the Fema certificate we paid him via check. The check was cashed. He will now not stop calling my entire family looking to be paid. He threatens court and we tell him we have proof he was paid. Finally he admitted he had the check and it was an error and the blame was on both parties. All communication with Pat has been so terribly immature and condescending. I would never recommend his business to anyone. Check out Angies list when choosing a surveyor. It is well worth it to get quality serviceNorton B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Feasterville Trevose
- Fairless Hills
- Fort Washington
- Bryn Athyn
- Huntingdon Valley
- Edgewater Park
land surveyors in Langhorne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Howard L Robertson Inc801 Brandywine Blvd
- Howard L Robertson Inc
- Johnson Surveying114 Peter Dehaven Dr
- Johnson Surveying
- Life Liberty Builders1030 Washington Ave
- Life Liberty Builders
- Mariani Excavating Enterprises2437 Avon Rd
- Mariani Excavating Enterprises
- PKF-Mark III, Inc.17 Blacksmith Rd 101
- PKF-Mark III, Inc.
- Urban Land Surveying LLC8233 Craig St.
- Urban Land Surveying LLC