In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Nyssa, OR
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Nyssa
- Jackson ConstructionThe project is about 50% complete at this time and we can’t say enough about our wonderful experience with Jackson Construction (Dorson Jackson). This is our first experience with new construction and/or remodeling. Dorson has guided us through planning our project to meet our “vision”. HIs vast knowledge and experience has been so valuable to us and we are so happy we chose him as our general contractor. I will review further upon completion of our project. So far we are quite pleased with Dorson, as well as all of the trade subcontractors he hired. I am excited to write a more thorough review soon. You can’t go wrong with Jackson Construction
- SPEEDY SEPTICDuane was an excellent representative for Speedy Septic. He was running late, but called to update arrival time several times. When he arrived, he went right to work - always with a smile! This is icky work, but he never complained. He was professional, answered all our questions, cleaned up, and made us feel we were his most important customer of the day. We would recommend Duane at Speedy Septic in a heart beat
- Advanced On Site Septic SolutionsI can't say enough about how exceptional this company is. They perform their work at an extremely high level and offer the best customer service I've had in years. I have a longer write up below, but if you need septic services this company is as good as it gets. I called Advanced On Site Septic Solutions for a second opinion after another septic contractor made a questionable diagnosis. Advanced On Site Septic Solution's showed up on time with two employees who appeared to be a journeyman and an apprentice. They inspected the tank, and reported that they could fix the existing problems. In the course of their visit they patched the cracks in the tank (taking before and after pictures), conducted a flush test, replaced the inlet baffle, ran wire through the leech lines to ensure their clarity, used a sonar device to track the lines, and located and dug up the distribution box your technician was unable to find. They then spray painted the grass to trace the drain field, and launched a drone to take pictures for their map. Once finished, they filled their inspection hole and the next morning I received the DEQ report and a map they drafted marking the drain lines. Three days later I received a letter thanking me for my business, with a customer service questionnaire and a stamped and addressed envelope. It seems nearly impossible to find a company with high technical performance and a commitment to customer service, but these guys have it all. If you need septic services hire Advanced On Site Septic Solutions. They won't let you down
- Roto-RooterThe technician, Jeff, came out to a mess and a mad homeowner. He swiftly calmed me down, picked up a shovel, and completed his job with a great attitude and professionalism. I have used the service on all my rental properties for 10 years and would use no one else. Highly recommended!
- ROBERT MARTENS EXCAVATION LTDRobert and his crew were amazing. He did everything we agreed to on time and on budget. He was also a tremendous resource for other local services and provided recommendations on suppliers. Making the decision to buy land and build a home was very stressful considering I had never done it before. Learning the building process was overwhelming; however, Robert and his crew were a great resource and provided guidance and suggestions for preparing our land and moving through the construction process. Robert worked closely with us as we decided on everything from the location of the house to where a future shop would be built so he could trench well connections and our septic system accordingly. He has a great work ethic and helped us every step of the way. I highly recommend Robert and his team
- DRAINPROS SEWER & DRAIN CLNNGevery time, we were impressed with the service, friendliness of the employees and professionalism. They got the work done, explained what was wrong and how to stop it from happening again. They even cleaned up the bathroom when finished! They didn't try to sell us anything more, but did let us know that water was running from somewhere into our septic which was causing part of our problem with the toilet. They showed us where it was coming from so we knew we had a legitimate problem that we were going to try to fix ourselves. We were very happy with the whole experience. I understand that Drainpros recently changed ownership near the end of 2012. I think the new owners are trying hard to make customers happy
- A-1 SEPTIC & POWER ROOTER SVCWe insisted on a septic inspection and certification when buying our new home in Roseburg. A-1 Septic was recommended by our Realtor, and we are very glad we used his recommendation. When Brian came out he took one look inside the tank and said there had been an and quot;eventand quot;. It turned out that a power outage had created some problems, and also that a line was broken as he couldn't get a pressure test. The seller had the system repaired and Brian came out a second time and was able to certify. He also took quite a bit of time explaining to us how sand filters and this particular system work so that we felt comfortable with it. Wonderful to work with and we'll certainly use them again
- River City EnvironmentalI was really dreading having this inspection done after a horrible experience four years ago with a different company (who sent me a couple of rude, dishonest lummoxes)...what a pleasant surprise! David, the tech who came out, arrived on time, was super polite and friendly, and very thorough in his inspection. He explained everything to me, including the fact that my system was nowhere near needing pumping, and answered my questions. Unlike the last company, he did not try to sell me a jug of overpriced, unnecessary "additives." I feel the price charged was very reasonable for the service I received. I did play a little phone tag with them in trying to set an appointment, but it was worth it. I highly recommend this company
- Outback Septic ServiceDue to inaccurate records as to the location of the tank, the provider went under house to locate sewage lines to determine approximately where the tank might be located. Using a probe he was able to locate it and save the cost and inconvenience of excavating the property. He was also very knowledgeable/informative as to the maintenance and operating principles of the system. He was very professional yet congenial
- B-LINE CONSTRUCTIONDon went out of his way to assist us with our initial efforts in evaluating our property. He was able to direct us to the appropriate people for septic design. He was able to assist us with other permit issues. After all permits were in place he did the work in a timely professional manner.
Septic Tank Companies in Nyssa
- Business Description:Boasting over 20 years experience, our service professionals will take care of any environmental issue you are experiencing. We are available 24/7 so contact us now!Recent Review:I discovered early Sunday that my sewer was backed-up into my basement utility sink, and waste water was on the floor. I bailed out the sink with a bucket and stopped the overflow. Being Sunday I thought Royal Flush would be closed, but I phoned anyway to maybe set up an appointment to have them come out and take a look at the problem. I spoke to their answering service and the nice young women said she would take my message and let Royal Flush know. That same day on Sunday evening around 6:30 I got a call from Royal Flush. They said they could have a septic pumping truck out at my place the next day at 8:30 AM if that would be OK with me. I said yes! Their truck and two man crew showed up on time on Monday. I was very relieved to see them. I had uncovered the top of the septic tank being that it was buried under a couple of feet of dirt and my lawn on Sunday afternoon. When Royal Flush got to my house the crew went right to work. They pumped out the septic tank and cleaned out the blocked sewer line into the tank in about 1 hour. The employees were courteous and informative. The foreman answered all my questions about the work being done. All they needed from me was water from a garden hose to help with their servicing my septic system. I will call Royal Flush again and won't wait so long to have the septic tank pumped. The tank hadn't been pumped since new, over 12 years ago. I want to thank Royal Flush for the fast and friendly service! <br /David I.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:The plumber was very friendly and efficient. He also did a very good job of cleaning up when done. The price was high. $205 for about an hour total of time. I get they did fixed pricing, but I would hesitate to use again because of the feeLance T.
- Business Description:Servicing the Treasure Valley since 1999, our family-owned and operated outfit has been providing you with unparalleled quality workmanship and service for all of your residential and commercial septic, portable toilet, and sink station needs. Our pros are available 24 hours a day for your convenience and peace of mind
- Business Description:Roto Rooter of Douglas CountyRecent Review:First of all they were early... they told me they would try to get to it before 6 pm and ended up coming at about 1:30 pm. They said it was because they wanted to take care of us and get our water turned back on. John Lindsay, the manager, took the time to explain to me why the fittings were leaking. Apparently galvanized pipe and copper pipe should not be installed together. John took the time to explain all this and what they needed to do to fix it. <br /jerry s.
- Business Description:Permit-It.com is a full service construction and development consulting company. We are a group of designers, architects, engineers and permit expediters. With over 15 years of experience in jurisdiction throughout the United State we make getting your project ready to build easy by doing all the leg work for you up front. We then take your completely prepared documents to the permitting office and process them for you. Our focus is to provide accurate and timely information.....every time! ..
- Business Description:At Arne's Sewer & Septic Services, we are a licensed, bonded, and insured company, specializing in septic tank and grease trap pumping, installation, and repair services. We do both Residential and Commercial work and our pumpers are trained by the owner and must do actual installations and repairs before becoming a pumper themselves. This "rite of passage", is done so that he/she can identify problems before or after they occur, saving the homeowner tons of money in unnecessary repairs
- Business Description:Front Office Solutions provides exceptional and personalized telephone answering services, virtual receptionist, call dispatch, and call center services that increase your business revenue. We specialize in Doctor’s offices, Dentists offices, 24 hour emergency services like plumbers, electricians, HVAC companies, contractors and auto service & repair, but will customize phone answering services for any type of business of any size
- Business Description:This business provides quality services to its customers. Licensed and Bonded General Contractor Company
- Business Description:Local Excavation Business. We are licensed in Washington and Oregon. Oregon DEQ certified septic system installer, Residential Contractor and Commercial Specialty Contractor Level 2
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:When the movers came, they were over 2 1/2 hours late and did not bring moving materials that were outlined in the order. My bedroom set and my cat condo were damaged. They took a very long time to pack my dishes & I even drove one of the individuals to get the needed material for moving. They was wardrobe boxes which were large and hard to fit in my vehicleJanet G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Nyssa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BOUNDS EXCAVATION INC5523 HIGH LEAD DR
Mount Hood Parkdale, Oregon 97041
- BOUNDS EXCAVATION INC
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Permit-It, LLCPO Box 998
Washougal, Washington 98671
- Permit-It, LLC