Septic tank risers make it easy to access your septic tank when it’s time for routine inspection, maintenance, and pumping, saving you precious time and labor costs.
Get matched with top septic system services in Meridian, ID
There are 7 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Meridian
- CANYON SEPTIC SVCExcellent. Great advise and wasn't afraid to refer me to someone else for more extensive work that I may need done. Saved me a lot of headache. Very clean and quick.
- Prime Plumbing, LLCHe was here when he said he'd be, worked quickly and explained the process as he went along, cleaned up when he was finished, and gave tips on how to avoid this problem from happening again. very professional.
- Express Plumbing ServiceI called Express Plumbing Service to pump my septic tank. The office lady was great to work with and told me someone could be here that day. The guy showed up on time and was very professional. He dug up my tank lid and pumped the tank. Afterwords he explained how the septic system works and gave me advice on keeping it maintained. I would definitely recommend this company for any plumbing or septic services
- YMC IncSince I first found YMC on Angie's list, I have used them three times. I also referred them to a friend, who was equally impressed. Darren and Marty were both very professional and Darren went above and beyond the call of duty. I will refer everyone who needs plumbing or AC repairs to YMC. Stayed firmly with the quoted price, as well
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupThe were on time, on budget and Keith (the operator) was very professional! I will definitely call them in the future, if I need septic service! ( I hope it will be a while!) All this the evening before Thanksgiving!
- ABC Septic Service, Inc.I was having problems with the septic system. (Finally connected to the sewer), But ABC Sanitation pumped my system twice in four months and did it thoroughly and and on time. They made suggestions to extend the life of my system (caustic soda to clear the pipes), but I decided to hook up to city sewer. I would recommend their services to anyone needing them
- Drake MechanicalService was great. I noticed pump was not working in our septic system. I called them late in the day. They sent someone over and diagnosed the problem . They returned promptly at 8 am the next day replaced the part . Service was great
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupAppreciated the punctuality, and the fact that he recommended we did not need to have the second tank pumped (for a small cottage, with only my mother in residence). Really nice to encounter that level of integrity! Makes using this company regularly, for all related service - and recommending them to others - a no-brainer
- NAMPA SEPTIC & PLUMBING SVCThis was a great experience. Betty was very helpful on the phone answering several questions that I had. They performed the inspection in a timely manner and provided me with the information I needed in order to proceed with the sale of the house. It was less expensive then I expected, which is always a nice bonus! They are now on my list of preferred companies to deal with
- MASTER ROOTER PLUMBINGOur technician was very professional and informative. He completed an inspection after the clean-out and explained how the tank and drain field worked. He also explained the need for active bacteria and how to maintain the system for proper operations.
Last update on March 22, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Meridian, ID
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
While it’s tempting to procrastinate certain home projects and repairs, there are some you really shouldn’t put off. Here are 12 projects you shouldn't avoid any longer.
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Hidden Springs,
- Garden City,
- Robie Creek,
- Horseshoe Bend,
- New Plymouth,
- Idaho City,
Septic Tank Contractors in Meridian, ID
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A+ Draincleaning and Plumbing LLC.2603 Sundance Rd
Nampa, Idaho 83651
- A+ Draincleaning and Plumbing LLC.
- CANYON SEPTIC SVC16152 LONKEY LN
Caldwell, Idaho 83607
- CANYON SEPTIC SVC
- Fitzgerald Mechanical & PlumbingP.O. Box 3031
Nampa, Idaho 83653
- Fitzgerald Mechanical & Plumbing
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
Boise, Idaho 83705
- Hidden Services Co.
- Johns Plumbing & Heating Services Inc141 Enterprise St
Emmett, Idaho 83617
- Johns Plumbing & Heating Services Inc
- NAMPA SEPTIC & PLUMBING SVC5489 HAPPY VALLEY RD
Kuna, Idaho 83634
- NAMPA SEPTIC & PLUMBING SVC
- Perfect Plumbing, Heating and Air119 E 42nd St
Garden City, Idaho 83714
- Perfect Plumbing, Heating and Air
- Rocking R Construction23665 Rudd Road
Parma, Idaho 83660
- Rocking R Construction
- TNG Excavation1677 Sunset Dr
Emmett, Idaho 83617
- TNG Excavation
- Wickstrom Plumbing Heating & Cooling4121 Garrity Blvd
Nampa, Idaho 83687
- Wickstrom Plumbing Heating & Cooling
Septic tank companies that service Meridian
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.