In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Milwaukie, OR
There are 27 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Milwaukie
- DRAIN AWAY ROOTERService was off the chart. Got a clog then don't hesitate to call Drain Away. Jake and Shane where amazing and professional. I'LL say it again. Incredible customer service!
- PDX Sewer Solutions, LLCWhat a GREAT company. I called Rob because the sewer line was plugged. He came out right away to unplug the line. He sent a camera through the line explaining to me what we were seeing, and discovered a section that was broken. He perfectly fixed the broken pipe and showed me before he covered it up. It works beautifully now. Rob and company are so hard working and precise. I thank you for taking such good care of our sewer. I highly recommend this company if you ever need sewer help of any kind. I would not hesitate to hire again. When my husband got home after Rob had completed the job he said he couldn't even tell he had been there! He took good care of my plants that had to be moved and replanted them at the end. Total satisfaction
- PDX Sewer Solutions, LLCThe project was done on time and under budget. Rob left the site cleaner than when he arrived and I will definitely use PDX sewer solutions again!
- 1-800-Plumber + AirWhat a great group of people! Very professional and so incredibly friendly and responsive! I highly recommend them and wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! Thank you for taking on our big bathroom move and remodel, it was a pleasure to work with you all. And Gordon is the absolute best plumber in town
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCJoe and his crew did an excellent job. They were prompt, efficient, and addressed every detail. They were very careful to minimize disruption to the existing yard. The project could not have gone smoother.
- Clog Pro Plumbing And DrainWhen I first called I was told it would be 3 days til they could get out. At that point I was almost in tears &ClogPro rearranged some scheduling to get someone out that day. Toilets were checked & they weren't the problem, but our pipe to the septic tank was clogged & we had sewage overflow from the access pipe. He worked all afternoon to unclog the line & recap the access pipe..took a video to show what he cleared. Along the way he offered some trouble-shooting & maintence tips. I was very pleased with the service & tips. Total cost was $667 as he had to use the truck when it involved the septic line. I now will scedule routine maintenece on the septic line & will use them to do it
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCExcellent! Marty and his partner definitely know septic systems and how to evaluate their functioning level. We were very pleased and impressed with their knowledge, work ethic and the time they spent carefully checking every part of our system and explaining what they found to us. I will definitely use them again and tell neighbors as well. Several folks in my neighborhood tried going with the lowest bids on septic issues and all three had major repercussions! It pays to hire high quality people
- SPEEDY SEPTICWork done professionally and on time. Project Manger Hayden was very knowledgeable and a good communicator. Had tried other septic cos in area but VERY disappointed. Speedy and Hayden were excellent. I would hire again.
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCThe team was outstanding! Better than on time--early. Extremely competent, efficient, and professional. The old steel tank was out very quickly and the hole dug for the new tank. Much care and attention to detail was taken setting the new tank precisely. They were careful to disturb the surrounding area as little as possible. I can't say enough good about Bell Construction and the job they did. Truly outstanding
- AAA Septic ServiceWhile pumping and cleaning our septic Tanks our basement toilet burped Paper and poop all over after I emptied an upstairs Bath tub. AAA responded with a Hydro Something? and solved a major problem for us later that same day! We are very thankful!
Septic Tank Companies in Milwaukie
- Business Description:Speedy Septic offers the most comprehensive septic system services in Oregon, everywhere from St. Helens to Hermiston. With our 30+ years of experience in the Oregon septic industry and multiple customer service awards, Speedy Septic can take care of all your septic needs! Ask about our Senior and Military discounts on septic tank pumpingRecent Review:When the crew understood how concerned I was about the entire condition of the septic system, they took the time to explain to me every detail of what needed to be done, what they were doing at the time, and how the system would work with the pump when the project was completed. Every crew member was professional, courteous and skilled at what looked to me to be a complicated (and icky) job. I received multiple phone calls to ensure I knew when they were coming and what was to be done. There were no surprises for me, and I can flush with confidence thanks to them knowing that my brand new tank and pump are installed 100% correctly. (It easily passed county inspection.) This was an excellent experience, and I would hire them again in a heartbeatLinda A.
- Business Description:Thank you for you interest in Mt. hood septic. We offer septic system inspections, system repairs, Tank replacements, pump and float replacement and much more. Don't have a septic system? We can still help. We also offer lateral inspection for home owners and business, drain cleaning and repair and replacement of your sewer line. We and licensed bonded and insured through Oregon contractors board and Oregon department of environmental quality. We are nationally licensed certified inspectors a..Recent Review:I recently had a septic tank emergency: a complete blockage of the toilets and all other out flowing water lines. I made my initial calls from Angie's List. When I got to James of Mt. Hood Septic, I liked what I heard and hired him. He came out the next morning, pumped the tank and cleared the blocked pipe. I thought he would charge extra for clearing the blockage - it wasn't easy -- but he didn't. I could not be happier with the service provided by this company. James is the best kind of entrepreneur: a hard working, honest man who knows what he's doingJordan M.
- Business Description:Outback Excavating is a family-owned, full-service Excavating company based in Canby, Oregon. The Schmidt family has owned and operated the company since 2005 with George Schmidt and worked primarily out of Central Oregon. With George’s retirement, his son Chris stepped in to take over the reins and hasn’t looked back since, although George still helps out with projects as he can. Between the two Schmidts, there is over 50 years of excavating experience on the Outback Excavating team. From j..
- Business Description:FREE ESTIMATES - call (503) 682-1929 today! We offer 24/7 emergency services. Since 1987, A-Affordable Septic Service has been providing high-quality septic system repairs and installations to Wilsonville, OR and surrounding areas. A-Affordable Septic Service provides the best in septic system services. Having your home or business septic system regularly maintained and cleaned increases its efficiency and saves on your utility bills. Call us today at A-Affordable Septic Service and we’ll m..Recent Review:We neglected to pump out our septic tank for approximately 20 years (bad!), but Walter from AAfordable Septic Service was very professional and efficient as he worked through the process of draining the tank. I used this service last time we did it, and there's absolutely no question that I'd use them again. They're professional, on time, and know their business. It feels great to be raving about a septic tank company, but if you have a septic tank, I have no reservations about recommending them to do your serviceCharlie H.
- Business Description:Are you in need of sewer repair? Do you have standing water in your crawlspace, a soggy yard, wet basement, broken or clogged roof drains or driveway puddles? Do you need a new dry well, french drain or just some grading? Check out our website to see how we can help you or just give us a call. We can set up an appointment for a free estimate to give you a professional evaluation of your drainage needs. Drainage Masters will give you an effective plan of action, quality work and competitive pr..Recent Review:The work completed was done a few weeks ago, very efficiently, and I believe quite excellent. Seth and his crew were immediately responsive to any questions regarding preparation, warranties, interventions used, & many other related issues for doing this major work on the house. I rarely ever do any reviews on any sites but when the quality is so Superior, I can't help myself here. I received a handful of quotes, and the detail of this company's quote was excellent. They offered a competitive price, and I felt the house was very well taken care of compared to many other companies. As a single female, I have not always receive the best services, and I really appreciated the ethical and patient Services provided by this company. It's my pleasure to write a positive review here and recommend them highly. It is nice to deal with companies that really want to do right for their customers and value the importance of reputation. I am very gratefulMICHELLE S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1989. Offer fast, affordable services, and guarantees to all work 24 hours a day 7 days a week.Recent Review:Very smooth/easy. Was not an emergency replacement, so was able to schedule a couple of days in advance - but they were available 7 days a week with no surcharges for certain days/times. Price quoted was $50 - $100 less than other places I checked - and for the same heater... and, I paid exactly what I was quoted - not a penny more. They answered any/all questions I had. There is just simply nothing to complain about here other than the fact that a simple water heater replacement costs more than I would like - but, again, they price I paid was better than quoted elsewhereRICHARD D.
- Business Description:The Affordable Connection to Drainage Problems! 23 employees. Uses subs for plumbing, electrical work & drain cleaning. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. License #106644.Recent Review:Ability Plus Drainage listened to the problem I described and the end result I wanted (others didn't). Their proposed solution made sense (others didn't) and they walked me through it all and answered all questions. They did point out that part of what I wanted done was "belt and suspenders" (which I knew, but was willing to pay for as it was not the bulk of the work and was relatively cheap insurance). They showed up promptly every day they were scheduled, worked hard all week, and best of all, I can now report that our basement appears to finally be dry. Work performed: * They dug out a trench along the problem area of our foundation, down past the cold joint. A new French drain was installed below the level of the cold joint. * They painted waterproofing onto the foundation wall (this was the overkill part, but it was a minor portion of the overall cost since the foundation wall was exposed anyway, so it was worth it to me). * They installed Aquaboard against the foundation wall. * They created a swale for diverting surface water and a vertical connection to the French drainTess M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional phone numbers (503) 244-6600, (503) 255-6600 & (503) 667-3220. Additional address - PO BOX 393. Additional DBA - Milwaukie Plumbing Co.Recent Review:I have never written a review for a company. I usually just let it go. I am inspired to write this one. First job was an active leak after hours. They were on top of it with an on-call team. It was expensive as expected after hours. Jordan went above and beyond. When he needed something from the truck - he would run there and back! Cost was $575 and could have been a lot worse. Give this an A on this job. Second job was routine replacement of a frost free hose bib/spigot. I rehired this company because of the previous work done. They started the clock once they start driving to you which, unfortunately sounds common. Ryan seems knowledgeable and is nice. Instead of checking with me about moving a wire he just piped around it so the wire is now trapped in a loop of plumbing. It's high voltage 220 to the stove under the sink. We talked about what it would take to revise. He said a hour. This was not worth it to me nor was haggling about it. Now, the plumbing circuit to the hose bib sticks out 6 1/2 inches and traps the hardwired 220 to the stove. To be fair, it sounds like he could only bring this back about 1 – 2 inches max if you remove the wire. But I have a strong feeling that running at 220 wire through copper piping carrying water is not code. Even if it is, just seem like something you would redo if you found yourself accidentally doing this yourself on your own place. The cost of the work $310 I give this job and Dconrad h.
- Business Description:Lovett and its 60 employees have been making happy customers for 15 years servicing Oregon & Washington.Recent Review:Lovett was amazing. I had an active water leak coming from the the 2nd floor to the 1st, a plumbing emergency. They came within hours to help when no one else would. I had called many other places and was told they were booked weeks to a month out even for my emergency. Then I was referred to Lovett and they came the same day! I am so great full to themNancy M.
- Business Description:No Extra Charge Nights & Weekends, Up Front Pricing, Free Estimates, Workmanship WarrantiesRecent Review:Angel was great to work/deal with. We discussed the issue, he advised me of what he was going to do, brought out the camera, inspected the pipe, found the issue, explained the issue and showed me the camera footage. Discovered there was a break in the pipe. There is more work to be done but I will definitely be reaching out to these guys again to complete the workRobert K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Milwaukie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1-800-Plumber + Air3901 SE Naef Rd
Portland, Oregon 97267
- 1-800-Plumber + Air
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCPO BOX 818
Canby, Oregon 97013
- A TO Z EXCAVATION1410 SE 88TH ST
Portland, Oregon 97216
- Ability Plus Drainage CoP.O. Box 80897
Portland, Oregon 97280
- All Terrain Inc dba Cascade Septic Tank Service15150 SE 262nd Ave
Boring, Oregon 97009
- Alpha Environmental Services Inc11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
- American On Site31881 S Highway 213
Molalla, Oregon 97038
- American Plumbing Services LP5623 SE Center St
Portland, Oregon 97206
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLC
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC4241 SE 136th Ave
Portland, Oregon 97236
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCPO Box 694
Forest Grove, Oregon 97116
- Black Rock Underground LLC267 NE 34th Pl
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
- Blue Heron Septic and Drain293 Sunset Blvd
Saint Helens, Oregon 97051
- Bruce Johnson Construction LLC14330 SE Orient Dr
Boring, Oregon 97009
- Byers Septic Tank ServicePO Box 549
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC
- M P Plumbing Co15330 SE 82nd Dr
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- Masterworks PlumbingPO Box 16821
Portland, Oregon 97292
- Molecular Inc - No-dig Sewer Repair157 McMillan Dr
Longview, Washington 98632
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Portland260 82nd Dr.
Gladstone, Oregon 97027
- Mt. Hood Septic LLC45315 SE Wildcat Mountain Dr
Sandy, Oregon 97055
- M P Plumbing Co
- Oregon Wastewater Services Inc.P.O. Box 65
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- Oregon Wastewater Services Inc.
- Ranieri Plumbing LLC2635 SE 9th Ave
Portland, Oregon 97202
- Rescue Rooter / Jack Howk Portland12430 SE Capps Rd
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- River City EnvironmentalPO Box 30087
Portland, Oregon 97294
- Roto-Rooter28655 SW Boones Ferry Rd
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
- Roto-Rooter Group Inc - Wilsonville25599 SW 95th Ave Ste B
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
- Royal Flush Environmental Services Inc1574 Coburg Rd # 519
Eugene, Oregon 97401
- ROYAL FLUSH PLUMBINGPO BOX 507
Beavercreek, Oregon 97004
- Ranieri Plumbing LLC
- TED RIEHL EXCAVATING & INC15858 S REDLAND RD
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- Ted Rudiger Excavation Inc63090 Fremont Rd
Bend, Oregon 97701
- THE DRAIN DOCTOR'S ROOTER & SEPTIC SERVICE CO. LLC25523 S Elwood Rd
Colton, Oregon 97017
- The Excavators LLC21975 SW Riggs Rd
Beaverton, Oregon 97007
- Titan Plumbing & Mechanical LLCPO Box 1803
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- Tualatin Valley Concrete8950 SW Locust St
Portland, Oregon 97223
- TED RIEHL EXCAVATING & INC
- United Plumbing245 Northwest Blaine Lane
Gresham, Oregon 97030
- United Plumbing
- West Side DrainPO Box 1050
GASTON, Oregon 97119
- West Side Drain