In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Lake Oswego, OR
There are 28 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Lake Oswego
- DRAIN AWAY ROOTERService was off the chart. Got a clog then don't hesitate to call Drain Away. Jake and Shane where amazing and professional. I'LL say it again. Incredible customer service!
- PDX Sewer Solutions, LLCWhat a GREAT company. I called Rob because the sewer line was plugged. He came out right away to unplug the line. He sent a camera through the line explaining to me what we were seeing, and discovered a section that was broken. He perfectly fixed the broken pipe and showed me before he covered it up. It works beautifully now. Rob and company are so hard working and precise. I thank you for taking such good care of our sewer. I highly recommend this company if you ever need sewer help of any kind. I would not hesitate to hire again. When my husband got home after Rob had completed the job he said he couldn't even tell he had been there! He took good care of my plants that had to be moved and replanted them at the end. Total satisfaction
- PDX Sewer Solutions, LLCThe project was done on time and under budget. Rob left the site cleaner than when he arrived and I will definitely use PDX sewer solutions again!
- 1-800-Plumber + AirWhat a great group of people! Very professional and so incredibly friendly and responsive! I highly recommend them and wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! Thank you for taking on our big bathroom move and remodel, it was a pleasure to work with you all. And Gordon is the absolute best plumber in town
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCJoe and his crew did an excellent job. They were prompt, efficient, and addressed every detail. They were very careful to minimize disruption to the existing yard. The project could not have gone smoother.
- Clog Pro Plumbing And DrainWhen I first called I was told it would be 3 days til they could get out. At that point I was almost in tears &ClogPro rearranged some scheduling to get someone out that day. Toilets were checked & they weren't the problem, but our pipe to the septic tank was clogged & we had sewage overflow from the access pipe. He worked all afternoon to unclog the line & recap the access pipe..took a video to show what he cleared. Along the way he offered some trouble-shooting & maintence tips. I was very pleased with the service & tips. Total cost was $667 as he had to use the truck when it involved the septic line. I now will scedule routine maintenece on the septic line & will use them to do it
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCExcellent! Marty and his partner definitely know septic systems and how to evaluate their functioning level. We were very pleased and impressed with their knowledge, work ethic and the time they spent carefully checking every part of our system and explaining what they found to us. I will definitely use them again and tell neighbors as well. Several folks in my neighborhood tried going with the lowest bids on septic issues and all three had major repercussions! It pays to hire high quality people
- SPEEDY SEPTICWork done professionally and on time. Project Manger Hayden was very knowledgeable and a good communicator. Had tried other septic cos in area but VERY disappointed. Speedy and Hayden were excellent. I would hire again.
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCThe team was outstanding! Better than on time--early. Extremely competent, efficient, and professional. The old steel tank was out very quickly and the hole dug for the new tank. Much care and attention to detail was taken setting the new tank precisely. They were careful to disturb the surrounding area as little as possible. I can't say enough good about Bell Construction and the job they did. Truly outstanding
- DPR Builders & Developers INCThey did an excellent job, were punctual, cleaned up after they were done, and were very professional. The work was seamless and we never went without the use of our septic system. Their price was very fair as well. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.
Septic Tank Companies in Lake Oswego
- Business Description:Speedy Septic offers the most comprehensive septic system services in Oregon, everywhere from St. Helens to Hermiston. With our 30+ years of experience in the Oregon septic industry and multiple customer service awards, Speedy Septic can take care of all your septic needs! Ask about our Senior and Military discounts on septic tank pumpingRecent Review:WAAAAAY OVERPRICED!!! And false diagnosis that could have cost me WAY MORE!!!Sarah W.
- Business Description:Thank you for you interest in Mt. hood septic. We offer septic system inspections, system repairs, Tank replacements, pump and float replacement and much more. Don't have a septic system? We can still help. We also offer lateral inspection for home owners and business, drain cleaning and repair and replacement of your sewer line. We and licensed bonded and insured through Oregon contractors board and Oregon department of environmental quality. We are nationally licensed certified inspectors a..Recent Review:Professional, polite service. trouble shooting was fast and the repair was equally fast. My issue was with the price. He showed up at 3 and left at 5:30 and the cost was $1,500. $500 per hour is not a fair rateMike E.
- Business Description:Outback Excavating is a family-owned, full-service Excavating company based in Canby, Oregon. The Schmidt family has owned and operated the company since 2005 with George Schmidt and worked primarily out of Central Oregon. With George’s retirement, his son Chris stepped in to take over the reins and hasn’t looked back since, although George still helps out with projects as he can. Between the two Schmidts, there is over 50 years of excavating experience on the Outback Excavating team. From j..Recent Review:Very knowledgeable, and very willing to share his knowledge. He did a lot for me without charging.Larry C.
- Business Description:FREE ESTIMATES - call (503) 682-1929 today! We offer 24/7 emergency services. Since 1987, A-Affordable Septic Service has been providing high-quality septic system repairs and installations to Wilsonville, OR and surrounding areas. A-Affordable Septic Service provides the best in septic system services. Having your home or business septic system regularly maintained and cleaned increases its efficiency and saves on your utility bills. Call us today at A-Affordable Septic Service and we’ll m..Recent Review:Excellent! Marty and his partner definitely know septic systems and how to evaluate their functioning level. We were very pleased and impressed with their knowledge, work ethic and the time they spent carefully checking every part of our system and explaining what they found to us. I will definitely use them again and tell neighbors as well. Several folks in my neighborhood tried going with the lowest bids on septic issues and all three had major repercussions! It pays to hire high quality peopleJudy L.
- Business Description:Are you in need of sewer repair? Do you have standing water in your crawlspace, a soggy yard, wet basement, broken or clogged roof drains or driveway puddles? Do you need a new dry well, french drain or just some grading? Check out our website to see how we can help you or just give us a call. We can set up an appointment for a free estimate to give you a professional evaluation of your drainage needs. Drainage Masters will give you an effective plan of action, quality work and competitive pr..Recent Review:Our basement flooded in January 2021. Drainage Master was one of 3 estimates we obtained. Seth inspected the situation and suggested and exterior drainage system The our two estimates we for interior systems with a sump pump. The other two companies would not provide an estimate for and exterior system. Also the estimate did not include the cost to repair damage the installation of an interior system would do to a finished basement. The crew was great the foreman answered all of our questions the job was done on time and in budget. I would highly recommend themGeorge W.
- Business Description:Owner operated / Residential Sewer Installation, Replacement & Repair with Lifetime Warranty on Our WorkmanshipRecent Review:It went great. Steve McBee's crew had to dig down 13 feet to repair my sewer line. I hired Steve and waited for his availability because I had heard nothing but FABULOUS things about his work. I heard that "he is the best in the city, that the city permit folks love working with him and that he puts everything back the way he found it." This was all I needed to hear. Honestly, I had to wait for him a couple of months, BUT he was DEFINITELY worth the wait, and I would wait for him again. His crew was the hardest working crew I have ever had do repair at my house. Even my neighbors said that. I didn't really like spending that kind of money on a sewer repair, but I feel so much better that I will not have a back up in my fairly new remodeled basement! Steve explained all the details to me and all the costs were up front. He even added a T line to the garage for future water from the garage. I have passed his name onto 2 other friends and keep his name/number handy. What does that tell you? Enough said!!DEBRA H.
- Business Description:Aloha Sanitary Service is a family business specializing in septic tank pumping and system repairs. Started in 1962 by Bernard & Ruth Pickar, the company has worked hard to cultivate a loyal and recurring clientele. Today Aloha Sanitary Service is owned and operated by the Pickars’ three sons, David, Don and Doug. Our most valued asset is our customer. For over forty years we have been forging working relationships with contractors, vendors, and governmental agenciesRecent Review:Excellent. They were prompt, efficient and fast. I absolutely will use them again. I would not hesitate to recommend them.Michael O.
- Business Description:We are a family company that relies on word of mouth for 99% of our business. We have about 30 years of experience in the trade. As a father/son operation we are determined to make your experience with us as easy and as enjoyable as possible. We do NOT charge any extra for nights or weekend work. We are at our phones 24 hours a day and ready to answer any quetions or fix any problems you may have. You will always get one of two people when you call, David Sr. or David Jr. We service residenti..Recent Review:They completed the work quickly and cleaned up well after themselves.Michael E.
- Business Description:Henco Plumbing Services, LLC, proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that set us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Offering financing on qualifying projects! Give us a call today! 360) 207-375Recent Review:They were quick, professional and cheaper than all the rest.jamie d.
- Business Description:We're innovative, hard working and we get the job done right from the science to the site. From our administration team, to the project managers and field crews, our employees are highly skilled and thoroughly trained professionals. We specialize in air quality testing and mitigation (Radon), underground tank decommissioning, sewer inspection & repair, directional drilling, environmental site assessments and environmental restorationRecent Review:I hired Environmental Works on the recommendation of a co-worker. Not only was it the least expensive of the three bids I received but it was also the only company that offered a lifetime guarantee on its work. The entire installation of a radon mitigation system in my home took less than six hours. The company guarantees that its radon mitigation system can keep radon levels below 2.7 pCi/L. A three-month radon monitoring test, completed ten months after the installation of my mitigation system, indicated radon levels at 1.4 pCi/L. I am very pleased with the work that was performed at my homeKen R.
Deals in Lake Oswego for Septic Tank
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Lake Oswego
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-Plumber + Air3901 SE Naef Rd
- 1-800-Plumber + Air
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCPO BOX 818
- A ROOTER MAN12184 EHALEN RD NE
- A TO Z EXCAVATION1410 SE 88TH ST
- A-1 Glass & Mirror5465 SW Western Ave # J
- Ability Plus Drainage CoP.O. Box 80897
- All Terrain Inc dba Cascade Septic Tank Service15150 SE 262nd Ave
- ALOHA SANITARY SERVICE8600 SW HILLSBORO HWY
- Alpha Environmental Services Inc11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100
- American On Site31881 S Highway 213
- American Plumbing Services LP5623 SE Center St
- American Sani-CanPO Box 20265
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLC
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC4241 SE 136th Ave
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCPO Box 694
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Black Rock Underground LLC267 NE 34th Pl
- Blue Heron Septic and Drain293 Sunset Blvd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- BP Plumbing & Construction Svcs24832 NE 53rd St 15715 NE Beech St ,
- Bruce Johnson Construction LLC14330 SE Orient Dr
- Byers Septic Tank ServicePO Box 549
Oregon City, Oregon
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC
- CAD Construction LLC4220 NE 122nd Ave
- Cascade Plumbing Co.15765 SW 74th Ave Ste 110
- CLINKSCALES PORTABLE TOILETS LLC840 EXPLORER AVE
- Clog Pro Plumbing And Drain12511 NE Fourth Plain Blvd
- CRESTWELL CONSTRUCTION23302 S ENGSTROM RD P.O.Box 517
- CAD Construction LLC
- Hammer Down Construction LLC1450 SE Orient Dr
- Henco Plumbing Services LLC313 NW 209th St
- Hillis Construction & Septic,LLC23225 NE Hagey Rd
- Hollenbach & Hurd Incorporated5291 NE Elam Young Pkwy. 180
- HPS Pipe & Supply598 Baseline St
- Hammer Down Construction LLC
- M P Plumbing Co15330 SE 82nd Dr
- Mainline Drain & Construction2312 14th Ave
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Masterworks PlumbingPO Box 16821
- Molecular Inc - No-dig Sewer Repair157 McMillan Dr
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Portland260 82nd Dr.
- Mt. Hood Septic LLC45315 SE Wildcat Mountain Dr
- M P Plumbing Co
- Oregon Wastewater Services Inc.P.O. Box 65
Oregon City, Oregon
- Oregon Wastewater Services Inc.
- Ranieri Plumbing LLC2635 SE 9th Ave
- Rescue Rooter / Jack Howk Portland12430 SE Capps Rd
- River City EnvironmentalPO Box 30087
- Roto-Rooter28655 SW Boones Ferry Rd
- Roto-Rooter Group Inc - Wilsonville25599 SW 95th Ave Ste B
- Royal Flush Environmental Services Inc1574 Coburg Rd # 519
- ROYAL FLUSH PLUMBINGPO BOX 507
- Ranieri Plumbing LLC
- TED RIEHL EXCAVATING & INC15858 S REDLAND RD
Oregon City, Oregon
- Ted Rudiger Excavation Inc63090 Fremont Rd
- Terry Vandegrift7820 SE SKY VISTA DR
- THE DRAIN DOCTOR'S ROOTER & SEPTIC SERVICE CO. LLC25523 S Elwood Rd
- The Excavators LLC21975 SW Riggs Rd
- The SHIR Corporation9411 NE HWY 99 Ste. 1
- Titan Plumbing & Mechanical LLCPO Box 1803
- Tualatin Valley Concrete8950 SW Locust St
- TED RIEHL EXCAVATING & INC