DRAIN AWAY ROOTER

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2005

Our Mission is to provide you with the highest quality of customer service, with integrity and professionalism. With over 20 years of experience, our Portland plumbing company’s reputation has been built on excellent service and quality work, you’re sure to get the best care. All vans are fully equipped with state of the art equipment necessary to perform a professional and reliable service. CCB LICENSE #156356....

PDX Sewer Solutions, LLC

We are a female, minority owned company, specializing in sewer repairs, replacements, and all sewer related services. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in service, installation, and repair for all phases of your sewer needs. We have industry experience since 1990 and we created our own company in 1994. We specialize in a variety of residential and commercial services and take pride in the attention to detail put into each of the projects we're involved with. We're known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

Mt. Hood Septic LLC

Thank you for you interest in Mt. hood septic. We offer septic system inspections, system repairs, Tank replacements, pump and float replacement and much more. Don't have a septic system? We can still help. We also offer lateral inspection for home owners and business, drain cleaning and repair and replacement of your sewer line. We and licensed bonded and insured through Oregon contractors board and Oregon department of environmental quality. We are nationally licensed certified inspectors and Oregon licensed DEQ installers and maintenance providers. With our high end equipment and professional staff there is no job to big or to small we can not accomplish for you in a timely manner.

Offers by Mt. Hood Septic LLC on Angi
Speedy Trail Landscaping

My name is German. Over the years, i have learned what customer expect from a landscaping company. I've worked with customers that like perfection/high-end work. Customer have been satisfied with my work. Our goal is our customer satisfaction. We want our customer to enjoy their landscaping. what we do is we mow lawns by using a lawnmower and trim and edge around walks, weed control, flower beds, Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth. Install sod. Lay down new bark dust etc.

11/12/2021

Service was off the chart. Got a clog then don't hesitate to call Drain Away. Jake and Shane where amazing and professional. I'LL say it again. Incredible customer service!

Description of Work
Toilet clog

Category excavators,septic tank

02/02/2021

Matt was great in diagnosing the problem, including identifying a broken strap that was allowing the drain line to bow in the crawlspace. Ran the cable snake through the line, cleared the blockage and tested for leaks when done. Drain Away Rooter was able to schedule us for a next day appointment and they even wound up coming earlier than originally schedule. Nothing but a positive experience.

Description of Work
unclog kitchen drain

Category excavators,drain cleaning

12/23/2020

Outstanding work! Jake and the crew at Drain Away were excellent. We were able to make an appointment quickly, Jake was timely, friendly and very efficient. And the work was well done. I'd recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Clearing two clogged drains - sink & shower

02/05/2020

Fair price. Great information. Patient and explained everything. On time. Pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Cleaned out drains of 30 years of stuff and now they are clean as a whistle!

10/02/2019

They arrived early, called first. Got the work done promptly and without any issues. Did try to upsell on additional services but what company doesn't do that these days. Simple No Thanks and that's that. Very friendly, and did a good job. Cleaned up after.

Description of Work
Drain clean out for kitchen sink

07/14/2019

Great Service from beginning to ending. On a Saturday 1 pm, I had three sinks and a shower drain backing up when I run the disposal on kitchen sink. I called and immediately a person answered and schedule me for the next available time (between 6 and 8 pm) we exchanged information and she gave the service prices and explained that was and overtime price for that late hours services. Knowing that I...

Description of Work
Emergency Service of 3 sinks and shower drain clogged

04/30/2019

We had a flooded basement. Many of our drains appeared to be clogged. The bathtub, washing machine and other appliances were leaking....Matt V. was very polite, understanding and professional. He was also friendly and easy to talk to. He wasted no time getting to work and was a great listener. He evaluated and understood our issue immediately and was very quick to suggest possible solutions. He ca...

Description of Work
A drain cleaned or unknown plumbing help

04/12/2019

The person was very honest that they old had someone available who could do drain unclogging and recommended another company that had availability to do both. I really appreciate the professionalism!

Description of Work
drain unclog and some minor plumbing

12/17/2018

Perfectly — Brandon did the job in under an hour, and was amiably efficient about the whole process.

Description of Work
Draining cleaning

12/09/2018

End to end, the process of making an appointment to getting the work complete was seamless. My kitchen drain backed up on a Thursday evening. I called Drain Away at 7:20 am the next day and they were available to have a tech out by Sat. morning which worked great for me because it meant I didn't have to take off work. On the day of service, the office called promptly at 8 am to let me know they ha...

Description of Work
My kitchen drain backed up. Since I couldn't run the dishwasher or wash dishes in the sink, I needed someone out sooner rather than later.

Category drain cleaning

DRAIN CLEANING- INTERIOR- KITCHEN SINKS, BATHTUBS, FLOOR DRAINS, LAUNDRY LINES, UTILITY SINKS, TOILETS, URINALS; EXTERIOR- MAIN SEWER LINES, PARKING LOT DRAINS, RAIN DRAINS/GUTTERS, DRIVEWAY DRAINS, STAIRWELL DRAINS, DRAIN FIELDS; POWER CABLES/SNAKES; HYDRO FLUSHING; VIDEO INSPECTIONS; DRAIN LINE LOCATING; EXCAVATIONS- MAIN SEWER LINE REPLACEMENT, SPOT REPAIRS, TRENCHLESS TECHNOLOGY, BORING & BURSTING; MAINTENANCE PLANS

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover