Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Clackamas, OR
There are 27 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Clackamas
- PDX Sewer Solutions, LLCWhat a GREAT company. I called Rob because the sewer line was plugged. He came out right away to unplug the line. He sent a camera through the line explaining to me what we were seeing, and discovered a section that was broken. He perfectly fixed the broken pipe and showed me before he covered it up. It works beautifully now. Rob and company are so hard working and precise. I thank you for taking such good care of our sewer. I highly recommend this company if you ever need sewer help of any kind. I would not hesitate to hire again. When my husband got home after Rob had completed the job he said he couldn't even tell he had been there! He took good care of my plants that had to be moved and replanted them at the end. Total satisfaction
- PDX Sewer Solutions, LLCThe project was done on time and under budget. Rob left the site cleaner than when he arrived and I will definitely use PDX sewer solutions again!
- 1-800-Plumber + AirWhat a great group of people! Very professional and so incredibly friendly and responsive! I highly recommend them and wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! Thank you for taking on our big bathroom move and remodel, it was a pleasure to work with you all. And Gordon is the absolute best plumber in town
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCJoe and his crew did an excellent job. They were prompt, efficient, and addressed every detail. They were very careful to minimize disruption to the existing yard. The project could not have gone smoother.
- Clog Pro Plumbing And DrainWhen I first called I was told it would be 3 days til they could get out. At that point I was almost in tears &ClogPro rearranged some scheduling to get someone out that day. Toilets were checked & they weren't the problem, but our pipe to the septic tank was clogged & we had sewage overflow from the access pipe. He worked all afternoon to unclog the line & recap the access pipe..took a video to show what he cleared. Along the way he offered some trouble-shooting & maintence tips. I was very pleased with the service & tips. Total cost was $667 as he had to use the truck when it involved the septic line. I now will scedule routine maintenece on the septic line & will use them to do it
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCExcellent! Marty and his partner definitely know septic systems and how to evaluate their functioning level. We were very pleased and impressed with their knowledge, work ethic and the time they spent carefully checking every part of our system and explaining what they found to us. I will definitely use them again and tell neighbors as well. Several folks in my neighborhood tried going with the lowest bids on septic issues and all three had major repercussions! It pays to hire high quality people
- SPEEDY SEPTICWork done professionally and on time. Project Manger Hayden was very knowledgeable and a good communicator. Had tried other septic cos in area but VERY disappointed. Speedy and Hayden were excellent. I would hire again.
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCThe team was outstanding! Better than on time--early. Extremely competent, efficient, and professional. The old steel tank was out very quickly and the hole dug for the new tank. Much care and attention to detail was taken setting the new tank precisely. They were careful to disturb the surrounding area as little as possible. I can't say enough good about Bell Construction and the job they did. Truly outstanding
- DPR Builders & Developers INCThey did an excellent job, were punctual, cleaned up after they were done, and were very professional. The work was seamless and we never went without the use of our septic system. Their price was very fair as well. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.
- AAA Septic ServiceWhile pumping and cleaning our septic Tanks our basement toilet burped Paper and poop all over after I emptied an upstairs Bath tub. AAA responded with a Hydro Something? and solved a major problem for us later that same day! We are very thankful!
Septic Tank Companies in Clackamas
- Business Description:Thank you for you interest in Mt. hood septic. We offer septic system inspections, system repairs, Tank replacements, pump and float replacement and much more. Don't have a septic system? We can still help. We also offer lateral inspection for home owners and business, drain cleaning and repair and replacement of your sewer line. We and licensed bonded and insured through Oregon contractors board and Oregon department of environmental quality. We are nationally licensed certified inspectors a..Recent Review:Professional, polite service. trouble shooting was fast and the repair was equally fast. My issue was with the price. He showed up at 3 and left at 5:30 and the cost was $1,500. $500 per hour is not a fair rateMike E.
- Business Description:Outback Excavating is a family-owned, full-service Excavating company based in Canby, Oregon. The Schmidt family has owned and operated the company since 2005 with George Schmidt and worked primarily out of Central Oregon. With George’s retirement, his son Chris stepped in to take over the reins and hasn’t looked back since, although George still helps out with projects as he can. Between the two Schmidts, there is over 50 years of excavating experience on the Outback Excavating team. From j..Recent Review:Very knowledgeable, and very willing to share his knowledge. He did a lot for me without charging.Larry C.
- Business Description:FREE ESTIMATES - call (503) 682-1929 today! We offer 24/7 emergency services. Since 1987, A-Affordable Septic Service has been providing high-quality septic system repairs and installations to Wilsonville, OR and surrounding areas. A-Affordable Septic Service provides the best in septic system services. Having your home or business septic system regularly maintained and cleaned increases its efficiency and saves on your utility bills. Call us today at A-Affordable Septic Service and we’ll m..Recent Review:Excellent! Marty and his partner definitely know septic systems and how to evaluate their functioning level. We were very pleased and impressed with their knowledge, work ethic and the time they spent carefully checking every part of our system and explaining what they found to us. I will definitely use them again and tell neighbors as well. Several folks in my neighborhood tried going with the lowest bids on septic issues and all three had major repercussions! It pays to hire high quality peopleJudy L.
- Business Description:Speedy Septic offers the most comprehensive septic system services in Oregon, everywhere from St. Helens to Hermiston. With our 30+ years of experience in the Oregon septic industry and multiple customer service awards, Speedy Septic can take care of all your septic needs! Ask about our Senior and Military discounts on septic tank pumpingRecent Review:WAAAAAY OVERPRICED!!! And false diagnosis that could have cost me WAY MORE!!!Sarah W.
- Business Description:Are you in need of sewer repair? Do you have standing water in your crawlspace, a soggy yard, wet basement, broken or clogged roof drains or driveway puddles? Do you need a new dry well, french drain or just some grading? Check out our website to see how we can help you or just give us a call. We can set up an appointment for a free estimate to give you a professional evaluation of your drainage needs. Drainage Masters will give you an effective plan of action, quality work and competitive pr..Recent Review:Our basement flooded in January 2021. Drainage Master was one of 3 estimates we obtained. Seth inspected the situation and suggested and exterior drainage system The our two estimates we for interior systems with a sump pump. The other two companies would not provide an estimate for and exterior system. Also the estimate did not include the cost to repair damage the installation of an interior system would do to a finished basement. The crew was great the foreman answered all of our questions the job was done on time and in budget. I would highly recommend themGeorge W.
- Business Description:Excavation, Utilities & Septic SystemsRecent Review:Joe and his crew did an excellent job. They were prompt, efficient, and addressed every detail. They were very careful to minimize disruption to the existing yard. The project could not have gone smoother.James K.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1989. Offer fast, affordable services, and guarantees to all work 24 hours a day 7 days a week.Recent Review:A contractor broke a pipe in my crawl space, and B&G was able to get here in about 30 minutes and repair the pipe very quickly. They are so responsive and so professional. This is my second plumbing emergency with them, and I would recommend them to anyway. Bobo, the owner, talked me though turning off the gas to my hot water heater over the phone and verified that I had turned off the mail water correctly. They are truly a professional organization. They also send a restoration crew to address the water damage. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!Rebecca S.
- Business Description:The Affordable Connection to Drainage Problems! 23 employees. Uses subs for plumbing, electrical work & drain cleaning. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. License #106644.Recent Review:Konnor came out to go through the crawlspace and then prepared the estimate. Very smooth process. The original estimate included a french drain and a sump pump. I suggested we hold off on the french drain to see if the sump pump would be enough. The work was done in a timely manner and the crew was friendly and professional. Follow-up was great. A year after the work was done I contacted the company and asked if they would do a walk-through to confirm that all was working well and to confirm that a french drain wasn't needed. Konnor came out within a week and did an inspection at no charge. This impressed me. I would hire them again and recommend them to anyone who needed this type of work doneJanis B.
- Business Description:Honest and fair pricing,Specializing in remodels and repipes of old houses,Prompt service,Workmanship and parts guaranteeRecent Review:The service was professional and efficient. We had been without hot water for months, all the other plumbers who came in and assessed the job told us they could not help or it was too complicated. Anton just said he liked a challenge and once the project was started it only took a few days. I would recommend Anton to anyone needing plumbing work. Our family is very gratefulTiffanny S.
- Business Description:Bruce Johnson Construction, LLC, is a three-generation family owned company with over 45 years of experience in Oregon. We specialize in septic system installation, repair, and design. We also offer many other heavy equipment related services including demolition, residential/small commercial excavation, driveway installation, underground utilities and many other things. Call us today for a free and fair estimateRecent Review:They were prompt, responsive and informative and really knew their product.Pete S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Happy Valley
- Oak Grove
- Oregon City
- West Linn
- Lake Oswego
- Wood Village
- Eagle Creek
- King City
septic tank services in Clackamas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-Plumber + Air3901 SE Naef Rd
- 1-800-Plumber + Air
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCPO BOX 818
- A ROOTER MAN12184 EHALEN RD NE
- A TO Z EXCAVATION1410 SE 88TH ST
- Ability Plus Drainage CoP.O. Box 80897
- All Terrain Inc dba Cascade Septic Tank Service15150 SE 262nd Ave
- Alpha Environmental Services Inc11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100
- American On Site31881 S Highway 213
- American Plumbing Services LP5623 SE Center St
- American Sani-CanPO Box 20265
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLC
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC4241 SE 136th Ave
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCPO Box 694
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Black Rock Underground LLC267 NE 34th Pl
- Blue Heron Septic and Drain293 Sunset Blvd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- BP Plumbing & Construction Svcs24832 NE 53rd St 15715 NE Beech St ,
- Bruce Johnson Construction LLC14330 SE Orient Dr
- Byers Septic Tank ServicePO Box 549
Oregon City, Oregon
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC
- CAD Construction LLC4220 NE 122nd Ave
- Cascade Plumbing Co.15765 SW 74th Ave Ste 110
- CLINKSCALES PORTABLE TOILETS LLC840 EXPLORER AVE
- Clog Pro Plumbing And Drain12511 NE Fourth Plain Blvd
- CRESTWELL CONSTRUCTION23302 S ENGSTROM RD P.O.Box 517
- CAD Construction LLC
- Hammer Down Construction LLC1450 SE Orient Dr
- Henco Plumbing Services LLC313 NW 209th St
- Hillis Construction & Septic,LLC23225 NE Hagey Rd
- Hollenbach & Hurd Incorporated5291 NE Elam Young Pkwy. 180
- HPS Pipe & Supply598 Baseline St
- Hammer Down Construction LLC
- Oregon Wastewater Services Inc.P.O. Box 65
Oregon City, Oregon
- Oregon Wastewater Services Inc.
- Ranieri Plumbing LLC2635 SE 9th Ave
- Rescue Rooter / Jack Howk Portland12430 SE Capps Rd
- River City EnvironmentalPO Box 30087
- Roto-Rooter28655 SW Boones Ferry Rd
- Roto-Rooter Group Inc - Wilsonville25599 SW 95th Ave Ste B
- Royal Flush Environmental Services Inc1574 Coburg Rd # 519
- ROYAL FLUSH PLUMBINGPO BOX 507
- Ranieri Plumbing LLC
- TED RIEHL EXCAVATING & INC15858 S REDLAND RD
Oregon City, Oregon
- Ted Rudiger Excavation Inc63090 Fremont Rd
- Terry Vandegrift7820 SE SKY VISTA DR
- THE DRAIN DOCTOR'S ROOTER & SEPTIC SERVICE CO. LLC25523 S Elwood Rd
- The Excavators LLC21975 SW Riggs Rd
- The SHIR Corporation9411 NE HWY 99 Ste. 1
- Titan Plumbing & Mechanical LLCPO Box 1803
- Tualatin Valley Concrete8950 SW Locust St
- TED RIEHL EXCAVATING & INC