In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Tigard, OR
There are 27 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Tigard
- DRAIN AWAY ROOTERService was off the chart. Got a clog then don't hesitate to call Drain Away. Jake and Shane where amazing and professional. I'LL say it again. Incredible customer service!
- PDX Sewer Solutions, LLCWhat a GREAT company. I called Rob because the sewer line was plugged. He came out right away to unplug the line. He sent a camera through the line explaining to me what we were seeing, and discovered a section that was broken. He perfectly fixed the broken pipe and showed me before he covered it up. It works beautifully now. Rob and company are so hard working and precise. I thank you for taking such good care of our sewer. I highly recommend this company if you ever need sewer help of any kind. I would not hesitate to hire again. When my husband got home after Rob had completed the job he said he couldn't even tell he had been there! He took good care of my plants that had to be moved and replanted them at the end. Total satisfaction
- PDX Sewer Solutions, LLCThe project was done on time and under budget. Rob left the site cleaner than when he arrived and I will definitely use PDX sewer solutions again!
- 1-800-Plumber + AirWhat a great group of people! Very professional and so incredibly friendly and responsive! I highly recommend them and wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! Thank you for taking on our big bathroom move and remodel, it was a pleasure to work with you all. And Gordon is the absolute best plumber in town
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCJoe and his crew did an excellent job. They were prompt, efficient, and addressed every detail. They were very careful to minimize disruption to the existing yard. The project could not have gone smoother.
- Clog Pro Plumbing And DrainWhen I first called I was told it would be 3 days til they could get out. At that point I was almost in tears &ClogPro rearranged some scheduling to get someone out that day. Toilets were checked & they weren't the problem, but our pipe to the septic tank was clogged & we had sewage overflow from the access pipe. He worked all afternoon to unclog the line & recap the access pipe..took a video to show what he cleared. Along the way he offered some trouble-shooting & maintence tips. I was very pleased with the service & tips. Total cost was $667 as he had to use the truck when it involved the septic line. I now will scedule routine maintenece on the septic line & will use them to do it
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCExcellent! Marty and his partner definitely know septic systems and how to evaluate their functioning level. We were very pleased and impressed with their knowledge, work ethic and the time they spent carefully checking every part of our system and explaining what they found to us. I will definitely use them again and tell neighbors as well. Several folks in my neighborhood tried going with the lowest bids on septic issues and all three had major repercussions! It pays to hire high quality people
- SPEEDY SEPTICWork done professionally and on time. Project Manger Hayden was very knowledgeable and a good communicator. Had tried other septic cos in area but VERY disappointed. Speedy and Hayden were excellent. I would hire again.
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCThe team was outstanding! Better than on time--early. Extremely competent, efficient, and professional. The old steel tank was out very quickly and the hole dug for the new tank. Much care and attention to detail was taken setting the new tank precisely. They were careful to disturb the surrounding area as little as possible. I can't say enough good about Bell Construction and the job they did. Truly outstanding
- AAA Septic ServiceWhile pumping and cleaning our septic Tanks our basement toilet burped Paper and poop all over after I emptied an upstairs Bath tub. AAA responded with a Hydro Something? and solved a major problem for us later that same day! We are very thankful!
Septic Tank Companies in Tigard
- Business Description:Thank you for you interest in Mt. hood septic. We offer septic system inspections, system repairs, Tank replacements, pump and float replacement and much more. Don't have a septic system? We can still help. We also offer lateral inspection for home owners and business, drain cleaning and repair and replacement of your sewer line. We and licensed bonded and insured through Oregon contractors board and Oregon department of environmental quality. We are nationally licensed certified inspectors a..Recent Review:Our 40-year old septic tank needed immediate replacement along with two damaged D-boxes and lines. After James camera-inspected the system, he promptly contacted us to give us a fair quote, explained what needed to be done, and scheduled the repairs. He and his crew worked hard into the night to complete the installation and repairs, and came back the next day to make sure the D-boxes were level. They promptly backfilled the trenches within hours of the new tank passing inspection. The entire process went smoothly and lightning fast. James took photographs of the new lines, boxes, and tank for our records. And when the project was finished, they left the work area spotless. We're very thankful for James, John, John Jr. and the entire crew for their knowledge, integrity, honesty, work ethic, and general amiable demeanor. We highly recommend Mt. Hood SepticWendy D.
- Business Description:FREE ESTIMATES - call (503) 682-1929 today! We offer 24/7 emergency services. Since 1987, A-Affordable Septic Service has been providing high-quality septic system repairs and installations to Wilsonville, OR and surrounding areas. A-Affordable Septic Service provides the best in septic system services. Having your home or business septic system regularly maintained and cleaned increases its efficiency and saves on your utility bills. Call us today at A-Affordable Septic Service and we’ll m..Recent Review:Excellent! Marty and his partner definitely know septic systems and how to evaluate their functioning level. We were very pleased and impressed with their knowledge, work ethic and the time they spent carefully checking every part of our system and explaining what they found to us. I will definitely use them again and tell neighbors as well. Several folks in my neighborhood tried going with the lowest bids on septic issues and all three had major repercussions! It pays to hire high quality peopleJudy L.
- Business Description:Speedy Septic offers the most comprehensive septic system services in Oregon, everywhere from St. Helens to Hermiston. With our 30+ years of experience in the Oregon septic industry and multiple customer service awards, Speedy Septic can take care of all your septic needs! Ask about our Senior and Military discounts on septic tank pumpingRecent Review:Work done professionally and on time. Project Manger Hayden was very knowledgeable and a good communicator. Had tried other septic cos in area but VERY disappointed. Speedy and Hayden were excellent. I would hire againdavid c.
- Business Description:Outback Excavating is a family-owned, full-service Excavating company based in Canby, Oregon. The Schmidt family has owned and operated the company since 2005 with George Schmidt and worked primarily out of Central Oregon. With George’s retirement, his son Chris stepped in to take over the reins and hasn’t looked back since, although George still helps out with projects as he can. Between the two Schmidts, there is over 50 years of excavating experience on the Outback Excavating team. From j..
- Business Description:Are you in need of sewer repair? Do you have standing water in your crawlspace, a soggy yard, wet basement, broken or clogged roof drains or driveway puddles? Do you need a new dry well, french drain or just some grading? Check out our website to see how we can help you or just give us a call. We can set up an appointment for a free estimate to give you a professional evaluation of your drainage needs. Drainage Masters will give you an effective plan of action, quality work and competitive pr..Recent Review:I had Drainage Masters come out to patch and seal three cracks in our basement and crawlspace foundation that leaked during heavy rain. The crew was on time, super polite, and shockingly efficient. I appreciated their attention to detail as we reviewed the scope of work, and how they ensured I was satisfied and had my questions answered before they left. I also couldn't believe how little dust they left behind; they covered my jam-packed basement in plastic and were very careful when packing up and vacuuming. Great attention to detail throughout! Can't yet confirm whether they officially stopped the leaking, but I feel confident knowing they'll come back to make it right if trouble persistsKellen K.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional phone numbers (503) 244-6600, (503) 255-6600 & (503) 667-3220. Additional address - PO BOX 393. Additional DBA - Milwaukie Plumbing Co.Recent Review:I have never written a review for a company. I usually just let it go. I am inspired to write this one. First job was an active leak after hours. They were on top of it with an on-call team. It was expensive as expected after hours. Jordan went above and beyond. When he needed something from the truck - he would run there and back! Cost was $575 and could have been a lot worse. Give this an A on this job. Second job was routine replacement of a frost free hose bib/spigot. I rehired this company because of the previous work done. They started the clock once they start driving to you which, unfortunately sounds common. Ryan seems knowledgeable and is nice. Instead of checking with me about moving a wire he just piped around it so the wire is now trapped in a loop of plumbing. It's high voltage 220 to the stove under the sink. We talked about what it would take to revise. He said a hour. This was not worth it to me nor was haggling about it. Now, the plumbing circuit to the hose bib sticks out 6 1/2 inches and traps the hardwired 220 to the stove. To be fair, it sounds like he could only bring this back about 1 – 2 inches max if you remove the wire. But I have a strong feeling that running at 220 wire through copper piping carrying water is not code. Even if it is, just seem like something you would redo if you found yourself accidentally doing this yourself on your own place. The cost of the work $310 I give this job and Dconrad h.
- Business Description:No Extra Charge Nights & Weekends, Up Front Pricing, Free Estimates, Workmanship WarrantiesRecent Review:Konner and Kevin cleared our bath tub drain, when another drain service could not, demonstrating their years' of experience. Tip: when hiring a drain cleaning service, choose a "flat rate" company, so that you're not charge if drain cannot be clearedJohn W.
- Business Description:Aloha Sanitary Service is a family business specializing in septic tank pumping and system repairs. Started in 1962 by Bernard & Ruth Pickar, the company has worked hard to cultivate a loyal and recurring clientele. Today Aloha Sanitary Service is owned and operated by the Pickars’ three sons, David, Don and Doug. Our most valued asset is our customer. For over forty years we have been forging working relationships with contractors, vendors, and governmental agenciesRecent Review:When your septic tank pump goes out, you need help right away! After calling several companies, Aloha Sanitary Service was the only company that responded and showed up on the same day with no additional charge. How great is that? Plus, they recommended a firm to install a new pump which we did and worked out quite well. Thank you Aloha Sanitary ServiceBlaine A.
- Business Description:Award winning. Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - Brian Johnston, Anthony Johnston. Local family owned.Recent Review:I had two other quotes and this one was in the middle, and they had good reviews here, so I picked it. I had to wait a few weeks as they were busy, but Victor came in and did the work all within less than a day. Charge was a little over half of the quote! Pipe was replaced with new PVC (?) pipe, new toilet was installed, and older toilet has a new seal. He had to move the new toilet forward from where the old one was a couple inches, but all worked out well. Quote I received from the other plumber I had been using came in almost 4 times what I ended up paying for almost exactly the same thing. (The old one wanted to do some more pipe connections for another $400, but Victor said it didn't need replacing. APS is now my go to plumbing service - I have an older house so I am sure I will see them againDorothy B.
- Business Description:We are a family company that relies on word of mouth for 99% of our business. We have about 30 years of experience in the trade. As a father/son operation we are determined to make your experience with us as easy and as enjoyable as possible. We do NOT charge any extra for nights or weekend work. We are at our phones 24 hours a day and ready to answer any quetions or fix any problems you may have. You will always get one of two people when you call, David Sr. or David Jr. We service residenti..Recent Review:I called them on Friday and he said he would call me back on Monday to schedule a time. He called first thing Monday morning and said he would be here in a few minutes. He was, and in a half hour he was done. <br /Terri L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Tigard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1-800-Plumber + Air3901 SE Naef Rd
Portland, Oregon 97267
- 1-800-Plumber + Air
- A & B Septic Service101 41st Ave SE
Albany, Oregon 97322
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCPO BOX 818
Canby, Oregon 97013
- A TO Z EXCAVATION1410 SE 88TH ST
Portland, Oregon 97216
- A-1 Glass & Mirror5465 SW Western Ave # J
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
- Ability Plus Drainage CoP.O. Box 80897
Portland, Oregon 97280
- All Terrain Inc dba Cascade Septic Tank Service15150 SE 262nd Ave
Boring, Oregon 97009
- ALOHA SANITARY SERVICE8600 SW HILLSBORO HWY
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
- Alpha Environmental Services Inc11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
- American On Site31881 S Highway 213
Molalla, Oregon 97038
- American Plumbing Services LP5623 SE Center St
Portland, Oregon 97206
- A & B Septic Service
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC4241 SE 136th Ave
Portland, Oregon 97236
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCPO Box 694
Forest Grove, Oregon 97116
- Black Rock Underground LLC267 NE 34th Pl
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
- Blue Heron Septic and Drain293 Sunset Blvd
Saint Helens, Oregon 97051
- Byers Septic Tank ServicePO Box 549
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC
- M P Plumbing Co15330 SE 82nd Dr
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- Masterworks PlumbingPO Box 16821
Portland, Oregon 97292
- Molecular Inc - No-dig Sewer Repair157 McMillan Dr
Longview, Washington 98632
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Portland260 82nd Dr.
Gladstone, Oregon 97027
- Mt. Hood Septic LLC45315 SE Wildcat Mountain Dr
Sandy, Oregon 97055
- M P Plumbing Co
- Ranieri Plumbing LLC2635 SE 9th Ave
Portland, Oregon 97202
- Rescue Rooter / Jack Howk Portland12430 SE Capps Rd
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- River City EnvironmentalPO Box 30087
Portland, Oregon 97294
- Roto-Rooter28655 SW Boones Ferry Rd
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
- Roto-Rooter Group Inc - Wilsonville25599 SW 95th Ave Ste B
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
- Royal Flush Environmental Services Inc1574 Coburg Rd # 519
Eugene, Oregon 97401
- ROYAL FLUSH PLUMBINGPO BOX 507
Beavercreek, Oregon 97004
- Ranieri Plumbing LLC
- SCOTT PETERSON EXCAVATING LLCPO BOX 1647
Sandy, Oregon 97055
- ServPro of Tigard & TualatinPO Box 230271
Tigard, Oregon 97281
- SEWER RATS-DRAIN CLEANING12098 Southeast Valley View Terrace
Happy Valley, Oregon 97086
- SOIL SOLUTIONS3540 SE 28TH AVE
Portland, Oregon 97202
- SPEEDY SEPTIC23020 SE Eagle Creek Rd
Eagle Creek, Oregon 97022
- SCOTT PETERSON EXCAVATING LLC
- TED RIEHL EXCAVATING & INC15858 S REDLAND RD
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- Ted Rudiger Excavation Inc63090 Fremont Rd
Bend, Oregon 97701
- The Excavators LLC21975 SW Riggs Rd
Beaverton, Oregon 97007
- Titan Plumbing & Mechanical LLCPO Box 1803
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- Tualatin Valley Concrete8950 SW Locust St
Portland, Oregon 97223
- TED RIEHL EXCAVATING & INC
- United Plumbing245 Northwest Blaine Lane
Gresham, Oregon 97030
- United Plumbing
- West Side DrainPO Box 1050
GASTON, Oregon 97119
- West Side Drain