Live green and save cash: Conserving water, composting and using fewer harsh household chemicals not only helps planet Earth – it’s good for your septic tank.
Get matched with top septic system services in Tigard, OR
There are 24 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Tigard
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCJoe and his son and the crew did a great job. The job had a lot of detail and restrictions due to the nature and size of our property. They were on time, and on budget. There was a lot of excavation required around our home, and everything was cleaned up and left in good shape after the job was done. I would hire Joe and crew again
- Scout SepticMatthew and his crew were very knowledgeable and professional. They were very thorough in their inspection of my pressurized distribution septic system and prompt in their submission of the county-required report. A few weeks after the inspection, a power outage caused my system to quit working. Matthew came right out and had it working in a few minutes. I will definitely be using Scout Septic in the future for my annual inspection and any problems that might occur
- Scout SepticBilly from Scout Septic, Grease and Drain came to our house on a weekend to pump out our septic tanks. He was very efficient and knowledgeable about the septic system. Highly recommend them!
- First Call Septic ServicesThese guys are the best. I was having a septic emergency, they moved their people around so that I could get same day service. When it became apparent that the job was going to be bigger than anticipated, they were very upfront with me about it. At one point there were four guys at working on my system because they were determined to get it working same day. All very professional and did a great job. Answered all of my questions and explained what was going on and why they were doing everything they did. All said and done, they improved the way my system is put together and made it easier to work on in the future which will inevitably, save me money. These guys have earned all my future business. Money well spent and to be honest while we going over the bill, they could have easily charged me more. These guys are the best. They advised me on upgrades that would have prevented this issue from happening again and were all around the best crew I have had work any part of my house and there have been several different crews for various projects
- PDX Sewer Solutions, LLCOutstanding. Rob worked day and night on an emergency sewer repair at my house. Located my private sewer line (which had never been located before, so that was hard). Found 2 places where pipe was broken. Fixed both. One under road pavement. Then b/c he was able to fix w/o having to actually dig into the pavement, price ended up being much less than estimate. Honest company that works hard. Highly recommend
- DRAIN AWAY ROOTERService was off the chart. Got a clog then don't hesitate to call Drain Away. Jake and Shane where amazing and professional. I'LL say it again. Incredible customer service!
- PDX Sewer Solutions, LLCWhat a GREAT company. I called Rob because the sewer line was plugged. He came out right away to unplug the line. He sent a camera through the line explaining to me what we were seeing, and discovered a section that was broken. He perfectly fixed the broken pipe and showed me before he covered it up. It works beautifully now. Rob and company are so hard working and precise. I thank you for taking such good care of our sewer. I highly recommend this company if you ever need sewer help of any kind. I would not hesitate to hire again. When my husband got home after Rob had completed the job he said he couldn't even tell he had been there! He took good care of my plants that had to be moved and replanted them at the end. Total satisfaction
- PDX Sewer Solutions, LLCThe project was done on time and under budget. Rob left the site cleaner than when he arrived and I will definitely use PDX sewer solutions again!
- 1-800-Plumber + AirWhat a great group of people! Very professional and so incredibly friendly and responsive! I highly recommend them and wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! Thank you for taking on our big bathroom move and remodel, it was a pleasure to work with you all. And Gordon is the absolute best plumber in town
- DRAIN AWAY ROOTERThey were wonderful. They were extremely professional courteous and knowledgeable. The price was not inexpensive but worth the money spent. Their prices are comparable to others. I would recommend their service to others.
Last update on January 31, 2023
Septic Service Contractors in Tigard, OR
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Chicago homeowners with septic systems who perform annual maintenance can avoid costly backups.
While it’s tempting to procrastinate certain home projects and repairs, there are some you really shouldn’t put off. Here are 12 projects you shouldn't avoid any longer.
Find septic tank services in
- King City,
- Lake Oswego,
- West Linn,
- Oak Grove,
- Oregon City,
- Happy Valley,
- Maywood Park,
Septic Tank Contractors in Tigard, OR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ServPro of Tigard & TualatinPO Box 230271
Tigard, Oregon 97281
- ServPro of Tigard & Tualatin
- 1-800-Plumber + Air3901 SE Naef Rd
Portland, Oregon 97267
- 1-800-Plumber + Air
- A & B Septic Service101 41st Ave SE
Albany, Oregon 97322
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCPO BOX 818
Canby, Oregon 97013
- A TO Z EXCAVATION1410 SE 88TH ST
Portland, Oregon 97216
- A-1 Glass & Mirror5465 SW Western Ave # J
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
- Ability Plus Drainage CoP.O. Box 80897
Portland, Oregon 97280
- All Terrain Inc dba Cascade Septic Tank Service15150 SE 262nd Ave
Boring, Oregon 97009
- ALOHA SANITARY SERVICE8600 SW HILLSBORO HWY
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
- Alpha Environmental Services Inc11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
- American On Site31881 S Highway 213
Molalla, Oregon 97038
- American Plumbing Services LP5623 SE Center St
Portland, Oregon 97206
- A & B Septic Service
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC4241 SE 136th Ave
Portland, Oregon 97236
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCPO Box 694
Forest Grove, Oregon 97116
- Black Rock Underground LLC267 NE 34th Pl
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
- Blue Heron Septic and Drain293 Sunset Blvd
Saint Helens, Oregon 97051
- Byers Septic Tank ServicePO Box 549
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC
- Garden Home Plumbing & Drain6725 SW Florence Ln
Portland, Oregon 97223
- GOODMAN SANITATION INC931 NE HARLOW PL
Troutdale, Oregon 97060
- GROAT BROTHERS608 W SCOTT AVE P O BOX 1630
Woodland, Washington 98674
- Grumpy's Drains14428 NE Failing St.
Portland, Oregon 97230
- GTM Construction Inc17735 Mardee Ave
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
- Garden Home Plumbing & Drain
- M P Plumbing Co15330 SE 82nd Dr
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- Masterworks PlumbingPO Box 16821
Portland, Oregon 97292
- Molecular Inc - No-dig Sewer Repair157 McMillan Dr
Longview, Washington 98632
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Portland260 82nd Dr.
Gladstone, Oregon 97027
- Mt. Hood Septic LLC45315 SE Wildcat Mountain Dr
Sandy, Oregon 97055
- M P Plumbing Co
- Ranieri Plumbing LLC2635 SE 9th Ave
Portland, Oregon 97202
- Rescue Rooter / Jack Howk Portland12430 SE Capps Rd
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- River City EnvironmentalPO Box 30087
Portland, Oregon 97294
- Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services6990 S Anderson Rd
Aurora, Oregon 97002
- Roto-Rooter28655 SW Boones Ferry Rd
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
- Roto-Rooter Group Inc - Wilsonville28655 SW Boones Ferry Rd
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
- Royal Flush Environmental Services Inc1574 Coburg Rd # 519
Eugene, Oregon 97401
- ROYAL FLUSH PLUMBINGPO BOX 507
Beavercreek, Oregon 97004
- Ranieri Plumbing LLC
- United Plumbing245 Northwest Blaine Lane
Gresham, Oregon 97030
- United Plumbing
- West Side DrainPO Box 1050
GASTON, Oregon 97119
- West Side Drain
Septic tank companies that service Tigard
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.