In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Troutdale, OR
There are 26 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Troutdale
- DRAIN AWAY ROOTERService was off the chart. Got a clog then don't hesitate to call Drain Away. Jake and Shane where amazing and professional. I'LL say it again. Incredible customer service!
- PDX Sewer Solutions, LLCWhat a GREAT company. I called Rob because the sewer line was plugged. He came out right away to unplug the line. He sent a camera through the line explaining to me what we were seeing, and discovered a section that was broken. He perfectly fixed the broken pipe and showed me before he covered it up. It works beautifully now. Rob and company are so hard working and precise. I thank you for taking such good care of our sewer. I highly recommend this company if you ever need sewer help of any kind. I would not hesitate to hire again. When my husband got home after Rob had completed the job he said he couldn't even tell he had been there! He took good care of my plants that had to be moved and replanted them at the end. Total satisfaction
- PDX Sewer Solutions, LLCThe project was done on time and under budget. Rob left the site cleaner than when he arrived and I will definitely use PDX sewer solutions again!
- 1-800-Plumber + AirWhat a great group of people! Very professional and so incredibly friendly and responsive! I highly recommend them and wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! Thank you for taking on our big bathroom move and remodel, it was a pleasure to work with you all. And Gordon is the absolute best plumber in town
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCJoe and his crew did an excellent job. They were prompt, efficient, and addressed every detail. They were very careful to minimize disruption to the existing yard. The project could not have gone smoother.
- Clog Pro Plumbing And DrainWhen I first called I was told it would be 3 days til they could get out. At that point I was almost in tears &ClogPro rearranged some scheduling to get someone out that day. Toilets were checked & they weren't the problem, but our pipe to the septic tank was clogged & we had sewage overflow from the access pipe. He worked all afternoon to unclog the line & recap the access pipe..took a video to show what he cleared. Along the way he offered some trouble-shooting & maintence tips. I was very pleased with the service & tips. Total cost was $667 as he had to use the truck when it involved the septic line. I now will scedule routine maintenece on the septic line & will use them to do it
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCExcellent! Marty and his partner definitely know septic systems and how to evaluate their functioning level. We were very pleased and impressed with their knowledge, work ethic and the time they spent carefully checking every part of our system and explaining what they found to us. I will definitely use them again and tell neighbors as well. Several folks in my neighborhood tried going with the lowest bids on septic issues and all three had major repercussions! It pays to hire high quality people
- SPEEDY SEPTICWork done professionally and on time. Project Manger Hayden was very knowledgeable and a good communicator. Had tried other septic cos in area but VERY disappointed. Speedy and Hayden were excellent. I would hire again.
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCThe team was outstanding! Better than on time--early. Extremely competent, efficient, and professional. The old steel tank was out very quickly and the hole dug for the new tank. Much care and attention to detail was taken setting the new tank precisely. They were careful to disturb the surrounding area as little as possible. I can't say enough good about Bell Construction and the job they did. Truly outstanding
- AAA Septic ServiceWhile pumping and cleaning our septic Tanks our basement toilet burped Paper and poop all over after I emptied an upstairs Bath tub. AAA responded with a Hydro Something? and solved a major problem for us later that same day! We are very thankful!
Septic Tank Companies in Troutdale
- Business Description:Thank you for you interest in Mt. hood septic. We offer septic system inspections, system repairs, Tank replacements, pump and float replacement and much more. Don't have a septic system? We can still help. We also offer lateral inspection for home owners and business, drain cleaning and repair and replacement of your sewer line. We and licensed bonded and insured through Oregon contractors board and Oregon department of environmental quality. We are nationally licensed certified inspectors a..Recent Review:Our 40-year old septic tank needed immediate replacement along with two damaged D-boxes and lines. After James camera-inspected the system, he promptly contacted us to give us a fair quote, explained what needed to be done, and scheduled the repairs. He and his crew worked hard into the night to complete the installation and repairs, and came back the next day to make sure the D-boxes were level. They promptly backfilled the trenches within hours of the new tank passing inspection. The entire process went smoothly and lightning fast. James took photographs of the new lines, boxes, and tank for our records. And when the project was finished, they left the work area spotless. We're very thankful for James, John, John Jr. and the entire crew for their knowledge, integrity, honesty, work ethic, and general amiable demeanor. We highly recommend Mt. Hood SepticWendy D.
- Business Description:FREE ESTIMATES - call (503) 682-1929 today! We offer 24/7 emergency services. Since 1987, A-Affordable Septic Service has been providing high-quality septic system repairs and installations to Wilsonville, OR and surrounding areas. A-Affordable Septic Service provides the best in septic system services. Having your home or business septic system regularly maintained and cleaned increases its efficiency and saves on your utility bills. Call us today at A-Affordable Septic Service and we’ll m..Recent Review:After building our house in 2001, we were talking with a neighbor about his septic system and the challenges he had. Given that we've never had it serviced, I called in A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE to have them do a general servicing not knowing what to expect. They went thru the system completely, serviced it and provided us with some advice we've never had. All in all, I thought they provided us with an exceptional service. What I also liked is that they provided me with the best case and worse case scenario based on the statement that we never had it serviced. While a bit high, I'm satisfied enough to hire them in the future. Overall, A+ ratingHal M.
- Business Description:Speedy Septic offers the most comprehensive septic system services in Oregon, everywhere from St. Helens to Hermiston. With our 30+ years of experience in the Oregon septic industry and multiple customer service awards, Speedy Septic can take care of all your septic needs! Ask about our Senior and Military discounts on septic tank pumpingRecent Review:When the crew understood how concerned I was about the entire condition of the septic system, they took the time to explain to me every detail of what needed to be done, what they were doing at the time, and how the system would work with the pump when the project was completed. Every crew member was professional, courteous and skilled at what looked to me to be a complicated (and icky) job. I received multiple phone calls to ensure I knew when they were coming and what was to be done. There were no surprises for me, and I can flush with confidence thanks to them knowing that my brand new tank and pump are installed 100% correctly. (It easily passed county inspection.) This was an excellent experience, and I would hire them again in a heartbeatLinda A.
- Business Description:Are you in need of sewer repair? Do you have standing water in your crawlspace, a soggy yard, wet basement, broken or clogged roof drains or driveway puddles? Do you need a new dry well, french drain or just some grading? Check out our website to see how we can help you or just give us a call. We can set up an appointment for a free estimate to give you a professional evaluation of your drainage needs. Drainage Masters will give you an effective plan of action, quality work and competitive pr..Recent Review:Our basement flooded in January 2021. Drainage Master was one of 3 estimates we obtained. Seth inspected the situation and suggested and exterior drainage system The our two estimates we for interior systems with a sump pump. The other two companies would not provide an estimate for and exterior system. Also the estimate did not include the cost to repair damage the installation of an interior system would do to a finished basement. The crew was great the foreman answered all of our questions the job was done on time and in budget. I would highly recommend themGeorge W.
- Business Description:Soil Solutions Environmental Services Inc. is a full service environmental consulting and construction company serving Oregon and SW Washington since 1998. Soil Solutions specializes in providing quality cost effective solutions to all phases of underground storage tank projects, sewer system repair & replacement, radon measurement & mitigation systems and stormwater management. We have built a reputation for delivering the highest level of customer service and attention to detail to protect..Recent Review:Soil Solutions did a great job on our underground oil tank decommissioning! They were very clear about the different phases of the project, about what we could expect, various possible outcomes, reporting to DEQ--they offered a lot of information and answered all questions. At no time was there a hard sell. We came back to them for our oil tank decommissioning because they'd done some sewer work for us and we felt that the sewer arm of the company did an excellent job as well. Any time I'm thinking of digging down on my property to some kind of disgusting mess, I think of Soil SolutionsSheri B.
- Business Description:We are a family company that relies on word of mouth for 99% of our business. We have about 30 years of experience in the trade. As a father/son operation we are determined to make your experience with us as easy and as enjoyable as possible. We do NOT charge any extra for nights or weekend work. We are at our phones 24 hours a day and ready to answer any quetions or fix any problems you may have. You will always get one of two people when you call, David Sr. or David Jr. We service residenti..Recent Review:Things went perfectly. The guy they dispatched was the consummate professional, drain pipes in addition to disposal installed (two-drain sink) underneath look very clean and neat. Cleaned up well, very friendly people throughout the company. Will use them again for any plumbing needs in the future, especially considering how fair their pricing wasBrooks F.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1989. Offer fast, affordable services, and guarantees to all work 24 hours a day 7 days a week.Recent Review:Our water heater died on a Saturday morning of all times. They called me back promptly, gave me some bids and easy as pie the appointment was set for Sunday morning. They arrived on time, were extremely courteous, polite and communicative, worked alllllll day (~12 hours!) to handle the difficulties of our particular home. And as a bonus they even accepted credit card as payment. I learned that they also provide general contracting! We will be recommending them to friends and we will definitely be calling them for our next projectCassandra C.
- Business Description:Aloha Sanitary Service is a family business specializing in septic tank pumping and system repairs. Started in 1962 by Bernard & Ruth Pickar, the company has worked hard to cultivate a loyal and recurring clientele. Today Aloha Sanitary Service is owned and operated by the Pickars’ three sons, David, Don and Doug. Our most valued asset is our customer. For over forty years we have been forging working relationships with contractors, vendors, and governmental agenciesRecent Review:Our septic pump failed, and we needed the tanks pumped right away for repair. Aloha Sanitary responded quickly and performed the work efficiently and completely. They also provided some additional information on local contacts for system repair, were friendly and courteous. We would not hesitate to contact them again the in future. <br /> <br /Ann M.
- Business Description:Our Mission is to provide you with the highest quality of customer service, with integrity and professionalism. With over 20 years of experience, our Portland plumbing company’s reputation has been built on excellent service and quality work, you’re sure to get the best care. All vans are fully equipped with state of the art equipment necessary to perform a professional and reliable service. CCB LICENSE #156356Recent Review:Outstanding work! Jake and the crew at Drain Away were excellent. We were able to make an appointment quickly, Jake was timely, friendly and very efficient. And the work was well done. I'd recommend them highlyLaurie T.
- Business Description:GRUMPY'S DRAINS HAS BEEN PORTLAND'S BEST DRAIN CLEANING COMPANY FOR 15 YEARS!---We only perform Drain Cleaning Services so no Plumbing Upselling!!---Local, Family Owned, Clean, Professional, On-Time, and Friendly!Recent Review:Looked for someone to clean my drains outside and saw Grumpy's Drain Service - name drew me in, family owned with photo had me calling. We had someone out within a couple of hours and could not have been more pleased. Professional, knowledgeable, fast & efficient - could not have asked for better. Kinda reminded me of what I grew up with - down home trustworthiness, honesty, and didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. I will highly recommend to anyone and would use them againDavid M.
Deals in Troutdale for Septic Tank
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Troutdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1-800-Plumber + Air3901 SE Naef Rd
- 1-800-Plumber + Air
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCPO BOX 818
- A ROOTER MAN12184 EHALEN RD NE
- A TO Z EXCAVATION1410 SE 88TH ST
- Ability Plus Drainage CoP.O. Box 80897
- All Terrain Inc dba Cascade Septic Tank Service15150 SE 262nd Ave
- ALOHA SANITARY SERVICE8600 SW HILLSBORO HWY
- Alpha Environmental Services Inc11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100
- American On Site31881 S Highway 213
- American Plumbing Services LP5623 SE Center St
- American Sani-CanPO Box 20265
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLC
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC4241 SE 136th Ave
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCPO Box 694
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Black Rock Underground LLC267 NE 34th Pl
- Blue Heron Septic and Drain293 Sunset Blvd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- BP Plumbing & Construction Svcs24832 NE 53rd St 15715 NE Beech St ,
- Bruce Johnson Construction LLC14330 SE Orient Dr
- Byers Septic Tank ServicePO Box 549
Oregon City, Oregon
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC
- Hammer Down Construction LLC1450 SE Orient Dr
- Henco Plumbing Services LLC313 NW 209th St
- Hillis Construction & Septic,LLC23225 NE Hagey Rd
- Hoffman Sewers5811 NE Killingsworth St
- Hollenbach & Hurd Incorporated5291 NE Elam Young Pkwy. 180
- HPS Pipe & Supply598 Baseline St
- Hammer Down Construction LLC
- Oregon Wastewater Services Inc.P.O. Box 65
Oregon City, Oregon
- Oregon Wastewater Services Inc.
- Ranieri Plumbing LLC2635 SE 9th Ave
- Rescue Rooter / Jack Howk Portland12430 SE Capps Rd
- River City EnvironmentalPO Box 30087
- Roto-Rooter28655 SW Boones Ferry Rd
- Roto-Rooter Group Inc - Wilsonville25599 SW 95th Ave Ste B
- Royal Flush Environmental Services Inc1574 Coburg Rd # 519
- ROYAL FLUSH PLUMBINGPO BOX 507
- Ranieri Plumbing LLC
- TED RIEHL EXCAVATING & INC15858 S REDLAND RD
Oregon City, Oregon
- Ted Rudiger Excavation Inc63090 Fremont Rd
- Terry Vandegrift7820 SE SKY VISTA DR
- The Excavators LLC21975 SW Riggs Rd
- The SHIR Corporation9411 NE HWY 99 Ste. 1
- Titan Plumbing & Mechanical LLCPO Box 1803
- Tualatin Valley Concrete8950 SW Locust St
- TED RIEHL EXCAVATING & INC