Lifetime Exteriors

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2010

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Lifetime Exteriors was established in Vancouver, WA in 2009. We are proud to be a Woman-Owned, Family business located in the wonderful Pacific Northwest - We strive to bring our customers a high quality of service while maintaining excellent communication and service throughout your project and beyond. We have aligned ourselves and become preferred vendors for the highest quality products in the industry and we will always recommend the very best building components and products available such as James Hardie Siding, Sherwin Williams Paint, Owens Corning Roofing, Milgard Windows, Trex Decking among several others....

R&P Roofing & Exteriors LLC

Since 2013, we have been specializing in asphalt shingle roofing installs, services, and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We also offer services for fencing, siding, painting, landscaping, and more! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/10/2021

Had these guys put on a new roof. Roof leaked, toxic black mold where it’s leaked with ceiling damage in one of our bedrooms. Been 3 weeks since they came out to survey the damage. They’ve told me they subbed out the roof to someone else when they did it and they’ve let the other company know. I've inquired a few times and they keep telling me they reached out to the other company to let them know...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and new HP siding

CATEGORY decks,roofing

11/04/2020

Installation of the HardiPlank siding was done with meticulous care. The company also did an excellent job to match the paint color to the rest of the house. You can't see any difference between the old siding and new siding. I'm happy with the overall result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of siding on one exterior wall of the house

CATEGORY siding,house painters

10/30/2020

We love our siding and would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had siding installed on our home.

CATEGORY decks,siding

10/29/2020

Excellent On time, on budget, and available after the project was completed to assist with minor repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete repair of water damage in 12,000 sq foot Clubhouse

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,siding,water damage restoration,replacement windows,house painters

10/29/2020

The work was done a few years ago and it is obvious the siding and the roof are in excellent shape. But that was expected because before they do the work, they make sure the customer understand what is going to happen, when it is going to happen, and how long it will take.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lifetime Exteriors replaced my siding and my roof at a very affordable price. In addition to the work they performed, they provided tips on design and material of other project in the backyard which I did on my own. Looking back there was no reason to do the download without having secured the project but they did and it turned out great. I highly recommend using them.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

Siding (James Hardie), windows, doors, roofing, painting, stonework & decking. Construction defect repair.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available