We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Lifetime Exteriors

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2010

1100 NE 112th Ave

Vancouver, WA 98684

Lifetime Exteriors was established in Vancouver, WA in 2009. We are proud to be a Woman-Owned, Family business located in the wonderful Pacific Northwest - We strive to bring our customers a high quality of service while maintaining excellent communication and service throughout your project and beyond. We have aligned ourselves and become preferred vendors for the highest quality products in the industry and we will always recommend the very best building components and products available such as James Hardie Siding, Sherwin Williams Paint, Owens Corning Roofing, Milgard Windows, Trex Decking among several others....

05/10/2021

David K.

Had these guys put on a new roof. Roof leaked, toxic black mold where it’s leaked with ceiling damage in one of our bedrooms. Been 3 weeks since they came out to survey the damage. They’ve told me they subbed out the roof to someone else when they did it and they’ve let the other company know. I've inquired a few times and they keep telling me they reached out to the other company to let them know. Basically passed us off and we’re up a creek with toxic black mold.

Description of Work
New roof and new HP siding

Category decks, roofing

11/04/2020

Amy S.

Installation of the HardiPlank siding was done with meticulous care. The company also did an excellent job to match the paint color to the rest of the house. You can't see any difference between the old siding and new siding. I'm happy with the overall result.

Description of Work
Replacement of siding on one exterior wall of the house

10/30/2020

Bambi B.

We love our siding and would recommend them.

Description of Work
We had siding installed on our home.

Category decks, siding

scott M.

Lifetime Exteriors was excellent. They were very responsive to request, excellent communication and did fantastic work. Their painting team is excellent and has a lot of attention to details. I would definitely hire them again for any exterior project. In fact we are going to replace all our doors soon and they will be the first we call.

Description of Work
Re-siding part of the house and full house painting

Arash K.

The work was done a few years ago and it is obvious the siding and the roof are in excellent shape. But that was expected because before they do the work, they make sure the customer understand what is going to happen, when it is going to happen, and how long it will take.

Description of Work
Lifetime Exteriors replaced my siding and my roof at a very affordable price. In addition to the work they performed, they provided tips on design and material of other project in the backyard which I did on my own. Looking back there was no reason to do the download without having secured the project but they did and it turned out great. I highly recommend using them.

Category roofing, siding

Robert S.

Excellent On time, on budget, and available after the project was completed to assist with minor repairs.

Description of Work
Complete repair of water damage in 12,000 sq foot Clubhouse

Category decks, gutter repair, siding, water damage restoration, replacement windows, house painters

07/08/2020

Alberto V.

I'm not rating the quality of work (the management in the apartment complex where I live hired this company). I am reporting the lack of safety practices on how this company operates regarding COVID-19. Maintenance personnel are working on the walls and windows around my apartment without proper face covering. They wear masks (around the neck or only covering their mouth) just for simulation. I hear maintenance personnel sneezing right outside my window AC air intake hose. I have reported this issue to my county office (Washington county, OR) and to the apartment complex management (who have ignored the issue so far). This company is being negligent about safety practices for COVID-19 and is risking people living our apartment complex, some of whom, including myself, are taking extreme measures to stay at home and avoid contact with other people, just to have the risk brought directly to inside our apartments and air ducts by this company.

Description of Work
Exterior remodeling

Category decks, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, house painters

10/08/2019

Gene B.

The crews were all professional, completed the job on time, cleaned up. Very pleased with Lifetime Exteriors.

Description of Work
Residing with Harding’s plank, replace some windows.

09/27/2019

Shauna B.

Everyone we worked with at Lifetime was exceptionally responsive and punctual. We were impressed with not only the high quality of work Jesse's crew performed on the re-siding of our entire house, but we were impressed with how clean and courteous the crew was during the time they were working on our property. Our concerns were quickly addressed during and even after the siding completion. Everyone we worked with: Jake, Jesse, Patrick - have been professional and really great to work with. Highly recommend this company, we would use them again - no doubt.

Description of Work
Complete re-siding of our house

09/27/2019

Tiffany G.

The work was done very well and according to schedule, communication was smooth regarding the work itself and administrative/payment details. I was kept in the loop as everything progressed and everyone I interfaced with was friendly, capable, and efficient. I'm confident that getting this job done by Lifetime Exteriors was a good long-term investment.

Description of Work
Residing of house

09/26/2019

Debbie C.

Jake and his crew were great. They were on time every morning, kept a clean Jobsite, kept in close communication with us everyday as to what they were doing that day. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing repairs. Such a great experience!!

Description of Work
Exterior cedar siding replaced.

09/25/2019

STARR Y.

Lifetime did a fantastic job. In was very pleased with both the price and the quality. We received 5 bids from folks who were highly rated on Angieslist, and Lifetime was tied for the most affordable bid. In fact, they were nearly 1/3 the cost of the highest bid. I suppose some folks look to gouge in a hot market. Not Lifetime. The quality of the work was outstanding. They ran into a number of issues (i.e. rot under old siding) tah was unforeseeable. They dealt with them quickly and effectively with little change in cost. there are few companies that I have worked with that I would recommend more than Lifetime.

Description of Work
Lifetime replaced siding and windows on a 3000 ft2 house.

09/25/2019

Robert H.

They were great. Outcome was great. Very professional.

Description of Work
New siding

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

04/05/2019

ROBERTA P.

We had our roof redone in November 2013. We went with Lifetime because of the lifetime warranty on workmanship and materials. In February 2019 we had a prelisting home inspection done. The home inspector found some issues on the roof. I contacted Lifetime as soon as I received the report from the inspector. I received a call back that same day and was told that they would make it right. We worked with Ed Timmins of Lifetime and he kept us informed throughout the project. Regardless of the issues on the roof, I would still hire Lifetime. Not too many companies really stand behind their warranties.

Description of Work
Roof repair

10/19/2018

blake M.

Wonderfully! Lifetime was not the lowest bidder on either project but offered much more value and a LIFETIME warranty which really helped on resale. During our house project (~$30,000) the project manager pointed out that because there actually was no problem behind the brick facia (original forensic finding by another firm said there was), we could save several thousand $ by not removing/replacing. They didn't have to tell us that but they did, and that's the kind of company they are...they have their customer's best interest in mind. Similarly during the townhome community project (~$1,200,000) they found some exterior wiring issues not caught by the city inspectors and fixed them at NO Charge! And their cost to re-roof the townhomes was tens of thousands less than comparable bids. During the past year we ended up selling both units for a handsome profit almost instantly, due in no small part to the increased curb appeal and lifetime warranty. We are SO happy with Lifetime Exteriors!

Description of Work
House re-siding & painting; Townhouse community re-siding, painting, decks and re-roofing.

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, house painters

09/28/2018

Marlin D.

The company we chose, Lifetime Exteriors did an excellent job to make all the repairs, in a professional, timely and very cost-effective manner. They were professional and informative about what was happening throughout the process. I would highly recommend this company for any house or condo work you may be considering.

Description of Work
There was dry rot under the old siding of my condo. All of the siding and trim and painting and rain gutters had to be done for my condo.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, house painters

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad we could get that dry rot out of there for you!

09/26/2018

Jennifer R.

Great company that worked with me for payments. They were very understanding and helpful in the end.

Description of Work
Dry Rot repair

Category siding

Thank you for your review! We know remodeling can get stressful and the costs can add up quickly, so we are always happy to do what we can for our clients :)

06/01/2018

Gene B.

Jake did a good job of staying in contact and once we had the go ahead from our HOA set up a start date that worked for both of us, and kept in contact up to the start date. His crew showed up on time, worked cleanly and efficiently, and finished when they said they would. The crew was respectful, very professional, and did an excellent job. At the end of the day they cleaned up the work area, and at the end of the job did a thorough job cleaning outside, and the foreman Jesse even vacuumed and swept inside around the slider and the windows. Jake removed the dump trailer the same afternoon they finished, and had the porta potty gone early AM the next day. Very pleased with their professionalism and the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Reside the west side of our house with Hardi Plank, relocate some electric wires, add electric outlet, replace slider door and three windows.

Category siding, replacement windows, house painters, doors

03/15/2018

Joe W.

I picked up a flier at the Home Show and thought I'd give them a try to paint my 1941, 3000 sf house. I called and Patrick said Bo would get back to me. No one called. I called again and left a message, but no call back. I finally called again and was told Bo turned down my estimate because of possible lead paint, which they don't even know if I have on the house. Patrick said the estimators often want to sell siding in these cases and don't want to deal with lead paint. I said forget it. I can't recommend these people at all.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category house painters

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear of your experience but after speaking with Bo he informed me that the two of you did in fact speak. Patrick told him that you had lead paint because that is what was told to Patrick. When Bo and you did speak he said that you wanted a paint job to go over existing paint without going through the LBPR process to which we cannot do. When Patrick spoke to you last he politely declined us bidding on the project for that reason. The LBPR process is extensive and costs 25% more than an average paint job to perform up to code. Of course if you as a homeowner chose to do the work yourself you could avoid some of the additional costs that a certified painter would need to do. Whatever you end up doing we sincerely hope that it is a successful process for you.

02/18/2018

William B.

We took bids from 3 different contractors and the unanimous vote went to Lifetime. They were not the cheapest of the bids but the owner's overall presentation and the complete package of the bid won us over. Lifetime specializes in this type of work and we all felt they would provide the best quality work. Jay and his team at Lifetime were very detailed oriented and went over and above what we could have anticipated. Whether it was Lifetime employees or subcontractors, they were all punctual, efficient and did excellent work. Even though some unforeseen issues came up that caused some extra costs, we never felt like we were being taken advantage of and Lifetime always communicated effectively throughout the process and told us our options. The project took 4 months to complete and a lot of it was during some brutally hot days during the summer. I would recommend Lifetime to anyone needing this type of work done. We were very pleased with the final results.

Description of Work
I am a president of a condo homeowner's association and we experienced significant water intrusion and damage determined in an envelope inspection. We had to get a complete re-siding, waterproofing, dry rot damage of both buildings. Exterior painting and gutter replacements were also part of the job.

Category gutter repair, siding, water damage restoration, replacement windows, house painters

Bill, Thank you and the rest of the community for being such great clients to work with. We appreciate the feedback and want you to know that we are here for anything you need in the future.

01/01/2018

Chadlee C.

They provided high quality service, with a great finished product. Would recommend to others needing siding work done.

Description of Work
Siding work, trim and painting.

06/20/2017

Lourdes J.

Overall, very well. We live in a skinny tall townhome. Our old roof was in bad shape. They came and installed the new roof, and added a metal flashing to waterproof our home.

Description of Work
Roof and skylights installation. Quality work.

Category roofing, skylights

04/15/2017

Gabriel W.

I had 5 siding estimates done, Lifetime Exteriors prices were competitive and Bo was very helpful explaining the process. No pressure tactics were used, like some other companies. Bo, Jake, John and his crew were all very professional. They finished ahead of the estimate time frame, and were easy to work with.

Description of Work
Had a complete tear off of old siding and new Hardie Plank siding and trim installed.

02/21/2017

Tina K.

Of all the contracted work I have had done in the past, this was by far the least stressful. The entire crew from Lifetime Exteriors, including their subcontractors, were all professional, friendly, and thorough.

Description of Work
Complete residing, window replacement, and paint.

01/03/2017

Debbie M.

The whole project was completed in 3 weeks. Everyone at Lifetime, from the office staff to the actual on-site workers, was extremely helpful and efficient. All of my interactions were friendly, helpful, and efficient.

Description of Work
After discovering a leaking window, Lifetime owner, Jay Mainella, showed me where my siding was failing in several places. Lifetime replaced all siding and trim on three sides of the house and installed a new bathroom window. They remounted three other windows that had been installed improperly by a different contractor.