Lifetime Exteriors

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2010

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Lifetime Exteriors was established in Vancouver, WA in 2009. We are proud to be a Woman-Owned, Family business located in the wonderful Pacific Northwest - We strive to bring our customers a high quality of service while maintaining excellent communication and service throughout your project and beyond. We have aligned ourselves and become preferred vendors for the highest quality products in the industry and we will always recommend the very best building components and products available such as James Hardie Siding, Sherwin Williams Paint, Owens Corning Roofing, Milgard Windows, Trex Decking among several others....

5 Star Painting/Shad & Patty Holmes

We are family owned and operated. We are not affiliated with the franchise that popped up in the Vancouver area recently. We are the ORIGINAL 5 STAR PAINTING husband and wife team that have been in business for 20 years. We take pride in our work. From the time you call Shad for your free estimate, to the completion of your project, we are the faces you'll see. This is one of the many things that set us apart from other painting contractors. Interiors We take down pictures and move furniture as needed. Remove switch plates. Caulk and Spackle as needed. We Tape and cover to prevent any drips or splatter. We paint two coats using Sherwin-Williams paint. Walls Ceilings Woodwork and doors Cabinets When we are finished each day that we are working on your project, we will clean up as if we weren't there same way we'll clean up when your project is completed. Exteriors We'll power wash. Cut out failing caulk and caulk as needed using sherwin-Williams sherMax. Scrape any loose paint and primer using peel bond. Mask windows, foundation, roof lines and Lay drops to prevent overspray. Apply 2 coats to body and trim using sherwin-Williams paint. When we are finished each day that we are working on your project, we will clean up as if we weren't there same way we'll clean up when your project is completed.

D&B Renovations LLC

Call us today for Exterior and Interior Painting

Pinnacle Painting & Maintenance

We apply superior coatings on the interior or exterior of architectural structures. We provide handyman services and general maintenance to residential properties. Customer satisfaction is our main goal for any task we do. Our mission is to create a hassle-free experience, providing top notch work and always at a fair price. We want every customer to remember us as there contractor for life!

05/10/2021

Had these guys put on a new roof. Roof leaked, toxic black mold where it’s leaked with ceiling damage in one of our bedrooms. Been 3 weeks since they came out to survey the damage. They’ve told me they subbed out the roof to someone else when they did it and they’ve let the other company know. I've inquired a few times and they keep telling me they reached out to the other company to let them know...

Description of Work
New roof and new HP siding

Category decks,roofing

11/04/2020

Installation of the HardiPlank siding was done with meticulous care. The company also did an excellent job to match the paint color to the rest of the house. You can't see any difference between the old siding and new siding. I'm happy with the overall result.

Description of Work
Replacement of siding on one exterior wall of the house

Category siding,house painters

10/30/2020

We love our siding and would recommend them.

Description of Work
We had siding installed on our home.

Category decks,siding

10/29/2020

Lifetime Exteriors was excellent. They were very responsive to request, excellent communication and did fantastic work. Their painting team is excellent and has a lot of attention to details. I would definitely hire them again for any exterior project. In fact we are going to replace all our doors soon and they will be the first we call.

Description of Work
Re-siding part of the house and full house painting

Category siding,house painters

10/29/2020

Excellent On time, on budget, and available after the project was completed to assist with minor repairs.

Description of Work
Complete repair of water damage in 12,000 sq foot Clubhouse

Category decks,gutter repair,siding,water damage restoration,replacement windows,house painters

10/29/2020

The work was done a few years ago and it is obvious the siding and the roof are in excellent shape. But that was expected because before they do the work, they make sure the customer understand what is going to happen, when it is going to happen, and how long it will take.

Description of Work
Lifetime Exteriors replaced my siding and my roof at a very affordable price. In addition to the work they performed, they provided tips on design and material of other project in the backyard which I did on my own. Looking back there was no reason to do the download without having secured the project but they did and it turned out great. I highly recommend using them.

Category roofer","siding contractor

07/08/2020

I'm not rating the quality of work (the management in the apartment complex where I live hired this company). I am reporting the lack of safety practices on how this company operates regarding COVID-19. Maintenance personnel are working on the walls and windows around my apartment without proper face covering. They wear masks (around the neck or only covering their mouth) just for simulation. I hear maintenance personnel sneezing right outside my window AC air intake hose. I have reported this issue to my county office (Washington county, OR) and to the apartment complex management (who have ignored the issue so far). This company is being negligent about safety practices for COVID-19 and is risking people living our apartment complex, some of whom, including myself, are taking extreme measures to stay at home and avoid contact with other people, just to have the risk brought directly to inside our apartments and air ducts by this company.

Description of Work
Exterior remodeling

Category deck company","gutter repair contractor","room remodeling","roofer","siding contractor","window installer","house painter

10/08/2019

The crews were all professional, completed the job on time, cleaned up. Very pleased with Lifetime Exteriors.

Description of Work
Residing with Harding’s plank, replace some windows.

Category siding contractor","window installer","house painter

09/27/2019

Everyone we worked with at Lifetime was exceptionally responsive and punctual. We were impressed with not only the high quality of work Jesse's crew performed on the re-siding of our entire house, but we were impressed with how clean and courteous the crew was during the time they were working on our property. Our concerns were quickly addressed during and even after the siding completion. Everyone we worked with: Jake, Jesse, Patrick - have been professional and really great to work with. Highly recommend this company, we would use them again - no doubt.

Description of Work
Complete re-siding of our house

Category siding contractor","house painter

09/27/2019

The work was done very well and according to schedule, communication was smooth regarding the work itself and administrative/payment details. I was kept in the loop as everything progressed and everyone I interfaced with was friendly, capable, and efficient. I'm confident that getting this job done by Lifetime Exteriors was a good long-term investment.

Description of Work
Residing of house

Category siding contractor

Siding (James Hardie), windows, doors, roofing, painting, stonework & decking. Construction defect repair.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available