LADA Exteriors, Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2005

LADA Enterprises, Inc. is a premier Portland-Vancouver Exterior Remodeling company. Established in 1997 we specialize in siding, EIFS, windows, roofs and deck replacement. We also do structural dry rot and framing repairs. Our company does repairs starting with single family homes going all the way

siding companies (210)house painting (110)window replacement (58)door installation (20)gutter repair (18)roofing (17)decks & porches (17)woodworking (13)interior painting (12)drywall (5)general contractors (5)pressure washing (3)

06/06/2020

Karen L.

We highly recommend LADA. They replaced our windows, removed vinyl siding, performed extensive dry rot repairs, installed HardiePlank siding, and painted the house. Fred was wonderful to work with and answered all our questions. Fred and his crew paid excellent attention to detail and were professional and punctual. They cleaned the work area after each shift. They even accommodated some additional work we hadn't thought about until the project was complete. Our house looks so much better and we are very pleased with LADA and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Window replacement, removal of vinyl siding, dry rot repair, installation of HardiePlank siding, exterior painting

Category siding, replacement windows, house painters

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

02/25/2020

MARIA D.

I've used LADA before for siding repair. As usual, both jobs went extremely well. Fred was able to squeeze in my small siding repair within a few days. The siding had rotted behind a leaking downspout. The siding work was great, the downspout was installed with better curves to facilitate flow, and I appreciated the quick response & fair price. The 2nd job was discovered after powerwashing the house for a paint job. The lap board had rotted. Fred and co-worker replaced the board, the siding just above, and another section that had rotted. He brought the siding up to code so water does not leak behind in future. Again, LADA came in quickly so that my paint schedule did not slip.

Description of Work
Two jobs: 1) small siding repair + downspout replacement, and 2) larger siding repair

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

06/22/2019

Katharine B.

It was excellent! They showed up when they said they would, any complaints were addressed immediately, they took care of every problem right away. They're very polite and courteous. He did not charge us for some request we ask.

Description of Work
They replaced the siding on our house.

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

04/24/2019

Howard F.

I called Lada with a problem with the siding on my chimney because I had used them about 10 years ago for a siding issue and had been very satisfied with their work. Again, I am very pleased with their work. Fred and Paul came out promptly and got the work done efficiently. I wish all contractors were that easy to work with.

Description of Work
Siding replaced on chimney

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

04/23/2019

Michael E.

LADA did an excellent job on our siding and windows. We were very pleased with the quality of their work. The attention to detail was excellent from all their crews including: siding, painting, window replacement, and door replacement. They were professional and prompt in all of our interactions. They followed through on everything that we discussed. I would be confident hiring them again in the future or recommending them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replacement of: Siding, Windows, Fascia Board, Exterior side door; Included dry rot repair

Category siding, replacement windows, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

09/08/2018

Doug M.

Fred was very responsive to come and make a bid. Another firm also looked at the project and said they don't do partial siding but would give me a bid. They never did. The work was done well and timely and I am satisfied with the result. Fred was friendly, professional, and respectful to me. I definitely recommend LADA Enterprise and would use them again.

Description of Work
partial replacement of siding

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

09/03/2018

George D.

Fred and Paul did outstanding work. Their bid was half the price of the other bid I received. They were punctual, did exactly what they said they'd do, and then even repaired my fence gate for me on their way out. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
partial siding replacement

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

07/28/2018

Sarah C.

LADA is awesome!!! They perform quality services and stand completely behind their work. Anytime I have had exterior work done, LADA is who I have used. They also the only company I would choose for any future work.They are the essence of a trustworthy, quality contractor. I would completely recommend them for any exterior work needed on a home. They truly are excellent in every sense of the word!

Description of Work
Purchase and install new windows, remove dry rot, purchase and install new siding, paint entire house

Category picture framing, gutter cleaning, lighting, siding, water damage restoration, replacement windows, pressure washing, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

07/19/2018

James J.

Great. Ivan and his staff were on time and did a wonderful job. Siding was damaged and thought it was dry rot but turned out I ran into T-111 with my car. Forgot to do a review and the repairs occurred about one-year ago. Not the cheapest of my bids, but very satisfied with the quality work and professionalism.

Description of Work
Siding repair, replace gutters.

Category gutter repair, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

05/08/2018

Sheree G.

LADA was the only company that would bid a partial siding replacement. Fred and Serge were friendly and accommodating, and did a great job! I would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Needed a section of siding replaced.

04/05/2018

Jane T.

Then south side was done very well and has held up beautifully. They used James Hardi siding and were able to blend it in with the old lap T 111 siding and then paint. When I had them bid siding the western side of the house this week, he informed me it didn’t need to be done. How nice it is to find an honest company that does quality work.

Description of Work
About 5 years ago I had Lada reside the south end of my house and then yesterday I had them come to bid the west side of the same home.

Work Completed On 04/05/2018

09/12/2017

Beth C.

Very well - very professional and responsive

Description of Work
Resided the house

Work Completed On 09/12/2015

09/01/2017

Maureen L.

Bid was almost double what we eventually got from another contractor - $21,800. LADA was going to replace three sides with "vertical" siding similar to T111. Instead we got hardy plank lap siding on all three sides and painted for under $12,000. I wish I could attach their bid to this review.

Description of Work
T111 siding was deteriorating.

08/26/2017

Lloyd G.

Started earlier that expected and worked quietly and quickly striping the old material and putting up the new. Quality work and thorough clean up. Painting was done quickly with little or no mess.

Description of Work
Resided a cedar sided chimney and selected exterior siding with hardy board

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

08/22/2017

Bruce C.

They did a very good job. What happened was that their men came in and took a look at the siding and said you've got a problem and demonstrated the problem. We spotted it right away. We had some water damage to the siding, and gave us an estimate within two days and came in and did the job. We were very lucky they found no additional damage underneath the siding. The frame was in good shape. They did the work, did a very good job and held exactly to the estimate. In fact at one point we were talking about doing some additional work and he talked us out of it, because he said it wasn't really necessary. On punctuality, in fact, they were early. The drainpipe was part of the same job. What they did was they removed the drainpipe that was there and replaced it because the one that was there was both placed wrong and installed wrong.

Description of Work
They replaced siding and removed and replaced a drainpipe.

Category siding, drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

06/08/2017

Don P.

We hired Fred and his team at Lada Enterprises based on the recommendation from a good friend. Our 15 year old home was showing signs of dry rot around all the windows and at the base of the deck. Fred came out (on time as always) and did a complete inspection and provided us with a bid. His bid included full detail as well as contingency plans and costs if additional dry rot was found and needed to be addressed. The bid was steep, but after reading his reviews here and getting recommendations from others, we made the decision that “you get what you pay for” and accepted the bid. As always happens, they did find additional damage and before adding that to the Job, Fred spent the time showing us exactly what he found, what needed to be done and how much more it was going to cost. The job was completed on time, on budget and the quality was top notch. Each day, the crew reviewed the work done, answered questions and then did a full clean up. We knew after this job, the house was going to need a re-paint. We negotiated again with Fred and his team then re-caulked the entire house, pressure washed, taped it up and gave it a fresh coat of paint. The place looks brand new. Close inspection really revealed a top job with a lot of attention to detail. We highly recommend Fred and his team – if you are looking for a credible, highly professional and stress free contractor, this is your company. Again, you are going to pay a higher premium, but to us, it was worth it to know that these repairs will last forever.

Description of Work
New window frames and flashing, siding repair, dry rot repair, re-caulking and a full repaint.

Category siding, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/08/2017

Review for LADA Exteriors, Inc. - 19365 SW 89th Ave, Tualatin, OR - 35207955

05/23/2017

Molly M.

Lada was willing to take on the task of problem solving where the leak might be coming from etc. This task took a lot of perseverance on their part and over many months. This ended up meaning that the prior contractor's work (new siding) had to be removed. We discovered that the prior contractor did not put up new moisture barrier paper (e.g. Tyvek). Bottom line the prior contractor's work had to be ripped off and we had to start from scratch. We are now leak free. Thanks to Lada.

Description of Work
We had a leak in a window that pursued over many years. During that period of time we had a different contractor re-side around the window but the leak still came back.

Work Completed On 01/18/2017

05/17/2017

John L.

Extremely well. These guys are great. They do what they say they are going to do. They adapted to many changed conditions with the rot and the scope of the project. They were straightforward in their assessments and their pricing. They were very practical in their approaches to provide good options to save money and still do a first class job.

Description of Work
Rotted window frames and windows replaced. Water damaged deck and waterproof cover. White mold within exterior walls and siding removed and repaired. Window moulding weather damage repaired. Window sash rebuild

Category decks, siding, replacement windows, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

04/24/2017

Gayle S.

Excellent job. Cleanup every end day. coordinated all different steps for best job in least time.

Description of Work
Complete house siding and painting.

Work Completed On 04/24/2014

Review for LADA Exteriors, Inc. - 19365 SW 89th Ave, Tualatin, OR - 35116793

04/10/2017

Bryan G.

Went very well. Company was very professional and knowledgeable, I ultimately decided to not accept the bid and went with a lower cost option, but I believe LADA was the first class option.

Description of Work
Exterior Repairs

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

03/16/2017

KAREN A.

Fred came out the next day and removed the old downspout. When he removed it, I could see that it was clogged for about a foot or more, packed with dirt, leaves and other debris. He replaced the downspout and caulked around the upper joints. In an unrelated matter, he noticed a problem with my screen door handle and also fixed it for no charge (others had tried to fix it in the past and couldn't). I have used a number of contractors for different jobs over the years, but Lada has been superior. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
My downspout was leaking. Another company said it was because of a gap and applied caulking. When that did not solve the problem, I contacted Lada Inc., who had done a fantastic job for me years ago replacing siding and windows and repainting my house. Fred came out the same day and gave me a very reasonable bid.

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 03/16/2017

02/16/2017

Justine L.

They came over, and they were great. Price was average. I'm not sure.

Description of Work
Gave me an estimate.

Category replacement windows