When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Get matched with top door installers in Lake Oswego, OR
There are 147 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Lake Oswego
- A Cut Above ExteriorsI started by calling ACA for an estimate on replacing my siding on the house. I spoke with Erica on the phone to schedule a time for a quote. Erica was very professional and polite. Erica followed up on everything to make sure that I was being taken care. Erica is very friendly on the phone and puts you at ease, she helps you to feel comfortable and by the end of my call I knew I had called the right company. Erica put me in contact with Josh who came out to give me the quote. Josh is super knowledgeable and offered me a lot of different options to choose from. Josh was always on time for his appointments with me and very friendly. When I decided to accept the quote I was assigned Randy as the project manager. I cant say enough about Randy! he made sure that my job stayed on time and kept up to date on everything that was going on. Randy was very helpful when we found out that we needed to replace a few things under the old siding and he made sure that they were completed 100% for me. Randy followed through on everything for our job, He was always on time and was very professional and friendly. The 2 gentleman who did the work for me here were the best I have seen. Anatolly and Dmitriy are awesome!! they were so professional and friendly everyday they were here working. They both worked very hard to protect all of the flowers and bushes around the house trying to ensure there was not damage done to them. The work they did here was stellar!! my house looks great!! I have had so many compliments on the work they did here at the house that I have given out ACA number to several of my neighbors. They always made sure that everything was cleaned up and safe at the end of the day. Both of them worked very hard and were always on time everyday. I truly appreciate all of their hard work!! When the job was completed Randy came back and we did a final walk through on the job, Randy wanted to make sure that I was happy with everything and that there wasn't anything I wanted to have changed or repaired. I told Randy it was perfect and let him know just how happy I was with all of them starting with Erica, Josh, Randy, Anatolly and Dmitriy. I would strongly and highly recommended A Cut Above Exterior to anyone. Thank you to everyone. John
- HARDLINE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION INCHardline Construction did an excellent job building our new addition from beginning to end. From the start, Adam (the owner) asked more questions during the quoting process than any other contractor, wanted to look at every nook and corner to make sure nothing was missed and answered every question we had during the entire project. He kept us up to date on when work would start, had already pre-positioned supplies on-site so work could begin as soon as permits were issued, and did the work in a timely manner while respecting our privacy and keeping us informed of progress. We are very pleased with him and his crew's work and would recommend them for any construction project, and already have. Also, he and his crew love dogs
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.Good communication with quality service and good pricing. Was able to get the job done within a week while communicating on any arising difficulties providing me with choices on how to proceed.
- Superior Building Concepts LLCWe would highly recommend Superior Building Concepts for your next project. After many over priced quotes, underpriced quotes with a wink and a nod to do this small job without permit, or contractors that stopped by to provide a quote that we never heard from again we received a referral from Angie's list for Superior Building Construction. Stan came by, gave us a reasonable quote then followed up with a very professional and complete contract. We signed with Superior and were pleasantly surprised with the continued professionalism. We received compete drawings with architectural choices. After our selection, it was put through the permit process. At each point we received proper communication from Stan. Once construction began, Stan was there managing the subcontractors and working alongside. We were delighted with each subcontractor Stan brought on board. They were all punctual, courteous and cleaned up everything after their respective jobs were complete. With Covid supply shortages you can imagine some of the issues that arose, but with each roadblock Stan communicated with us and we worked out satisfactory work arounds. This remodel was a pleasant experience and Stan and his team made the difference. You can be confident in your project if you select Superior Building Concepts
- A Cut Above ExteriorsA Cut Above Exteriors were incredibly easy to work with and exceeded expectations. Every step of the process was explained thoroughly so we knew what to expect and when. Bill did a great job working with us to put our quote together, including everything we asked for, explaining why would should cut out or add certain details, and explained how the actual work would happen. Sam was an amazing project manager. During our initial walk-around he went over every aspect of the project to make sure we were all on the same page. Nick and Ruslan did amazing work in getting the old siding off and new siding on. They dealt very well with a couple surprises once the house was open and showed us the damage, discussed the fix, and called us outside again to see the finished fix before installing the siding over it. The electrical, plumbing, and painters that they use were also amazing. We had our final walk-around the other day and Sam made that easy as well. Our house is beautiful, we know the bones of the house are safe, and we would recommend A Cut Above Exteriors to anyone who needs work done
- R3J Residential ServicesFrom the first outreach, to the quote, and work order modifications during the remodel of our kitchen, Ron was transparent, respectful, and worked closely with us to ensure we understood the constraints and opportunities given our kitchen footprint and wishlist. Our kitchen remodel involved wall demolition, exterior and interior door replacements, as well as full flooring, cabinets, countertops, and appliance installation. Any delays were communicated as soon as they were known and inevitably were due to shipping delays, not the on site work. His subcontractors were friendly and very helpful. We are already planning future projects on the house (our 10 year plan) and looking forward to working with Ron again
- Wonderman Remodeling & Handyman ServicesEveryone on the team was so great to work with and they did such an amazing job and we love our new bathroom! I had never done any remodeling and Raoul and team were fantastic. They kind of felt like part of the family! Definitely will hire for future work.
- Hamish Murray Construction IncWe had an amazing experience with Hamish Murray Construction from start to finish. We closed in a patio space to create a home gym and a storage area and it looks absolutely amazing. Everyone we worked with was professional and work was done quickly. The point person checked in with us on a regular basis letting us know each step of the process. They were quick to answer any questions we had an even worked with us to make the project fit our budget. They are a fabulous company to work with and we would (and have) recommend them to anyone
- ABSOLUTE PAINTING & POWER WASHINGChris (exterior siding/repair), Mike (Exterior Pressure washing/painting) and their team, did an excellent job on our home. They provided exceptional attention to detail and first-class work. I would definitely recommend Absolute Painting and Power Washing for your next project. Chris installed Hardie-plank siding, two exterior doors and repaired trim boards. Mike's team matched our exact color requests and did the work quickly. Mike and Chris also coordinated with the gutter contractor to install/paint as needed. Office staff was excellent to work with when finalizing payment or planning the work. The initial cost quote matched the final cost exactly. Thanks
- Superior Building Concepts LLCDan is an EXCELLENT contractor. He is meticulous and performs quality work. He pays close attention to the work of professionals he uses as well as suggest idea’s which improve final product!
Door Installers in Lake Oswego
- Business Description:When you call in for an appointment, we will send a professional window design consultant to your home for a free, no obligation, no pressure estimate. We have pictures, products, and brochures that we bring to each appointment so that you can visualize your improvements. Our goal is to provide you with all of the tools you need in order to make an educated decision on the investment that you will make to your home. We believe an educated consumer is a better consumer. Free in-home, no obliga..Recent Review:AMAZING!! Cindy Isbell made certain I received GREAT pricing and provided INCREDIBLE customer service! She made it stress free, easy and provided lots of helpful tips. I was able to start and complete the entire process within a few hours from the comfort of my home. This is the third time we have worked with Henderson and Daughter and each and every time we have been absolutely thrilled with how wonderfully they treat their clients. Thank you, Cindy!! I can't wait to order more from you shortlyJENNIFER R.
- Business Description:NKB CONSTRUCTION LLC. Is the company that can help you with all of your exterior renovation needs. We specialize in siding, using the latest James Hardie and cedar products as well as Window & Door installation and dry rot mitigation. Our team of experts are highly qualified and take great pride in their work and will always go the extra mile insuring customer satisfaction. Check us out at Nkbconstruction.net and call us for a free estimate todayRecent Review:2 guys showed up, one was lurking by their truck and smoking. Didn't participate or say a word to me. He also put his shirt up over his mouth when he wandered in to the conversation, no mask. The other walked around with me though he didn't ask any questions or seem interested in the information I tried to give him. The whole experience was so bad, I ended the meeting quickly. They were going to call with a bid but I never heard from them againdarcy r.
- Business Description:10 EMPLOYEES. OREGON CCB NUMBER: 163811. WASHINGTON LICENSE NUMBER: LOSCOCI944BC.Recent Review:Had drywall done in bathrooms and painting was completing matched perfectly. Installed toilet & grab bars.Barbara G.
- Business Description:Lifetime Windows & Doors is the leading provider for quality replacement windows and doors in the Portland, OR area. We sell and install custom windows, doors, roofing, and siding. Our trained team has been providing homeowners with beautiful products and expert installation since 1998. With three business locations, we service customers throughout Portland, Milwaukie, Beaverton, Bend, Vancouver, WA and many other surrounding areas. Our Oregon-native business founders understand the needs of ..Recent Review:Lifetime Windows & Doors were great. We started thinking about replacing our aging aluminum frame windows a few years ago. We got visited by a door-to-door replacement window company and got a good quote. However, the windows were very “chunky” compared to our sleek aluminum windows. So we got a quote from the big replacement window company and got sticker shock. We then found that Milgard had replacement vinyl windows that we could get in black capstone (both internal and external color), but the replacement company never got back to us with a quote – even after many back and forth communications. We then found Lifetime Windows and Doors. Morgan and Lindsay were head and shoulders above all other vendors we worked with regarding communication. When we found out that Milgard was delayed with the black windows we wanted, they found that Simonton had a similar window and got us in their queue. Yes, it took a while to get windows, but Tony and Hugo did a great job, installing all 17 windows. We’re super happy with Lifetime Windows and DoorsRon S.
- Business Description:*Proud Super Service Award Winner 2011 - 2019 With over 30 years experience in all phases of residential and small commercial construction, including design and architectural services. We are a small, high quality residential and small commercial remodeling and home improvement company based in Portland, Oregon. Our team consists of professionals representing the best in home remodeling, design, and renovation. We provide expertise in design, installation, plumbing, electrical, and planning ..Recent Review:Paul and Mark spent a few months with us to make our master bath and kitchen remodels reality. Each room was its own project. We had a few setbacks due to materials availability and weather but nothing that would keep Paul and his crew from returning and finishing our projects. Paul Cottle runs an honest business, is a very trustworthy person, and only employs the most hardworking and honest tradespeople I have ever meant. We could relax and work with them working in the house and not be concerned. Paul took all of our concerns very seriously and made sure we were happy every step of the way. We were always told about issues they found and how they would be fixed and when we could expect the electrical and plumbing subs to come. Paul told us what decisions we would need to make at the beginning of the projects and when finishing materials were needed along the way. With the exception of paint, lighting, hardware, and woodwork, we sourced out the finishes, cabinetry, and fixtures ourselves with Mark and Paul's guidance. Per our request, Mark was able to save our existing kitchen solid surface countertops and sink. The worksite was kept very clean. Even though walls and celings came down, we never had much in the way of dust. If we determined we wanted additional changes or had other small jobs done in other areas of the house, Paul's charges for all of those "extras" were very reasonable and his crew very accommodating. The bathroom was completely finished before the kitchen was started which we really appreciated. Nothing was left half done nor incomplete. We looked forward to the subs coming to do the finish work because that meant we were almost done with each room! We entrusted our home with Paul's construction company and now our master bath is a beautiful space and we have the most wonderful kichen we thought we would ever haveAndrea K.
- Business Description:Do you need your SIDING replaced? Look no further. You just found your LOCAL SIDING EXPERT. We specialize in everything Hardie board, Hardie plank, James Hardie Siding products and more. Enhance your exteriors with cedar, shingles, and high quality specialized products. Your'e a savvy homeowner but need confidence that your investment is protected with attractive and durable products. Having your home in disrepair is frustrating and finding a contractor you can trust is stressful. We believe ..Recent Review:Joe and his crew were professional, prompt, courteous and patient throughout the whole process. Communication was excellent. Petra the designer was very helpful in choosing a palette. They were attentive to all the details and wanted to ensure I was satisfied. Joe went the extra mile and coordinated with the contractor that did the seismic work that I had completed at the same time. There are likely lower priced siding contractors out there but the quality, integrity and ease with which it was to work with Joe and his crew was definitely worth it and the work was done right the first time! I absolutely would hire him again. AnnAnne E.
- Business Description:I've been working with kitchen, bathroom & custom cabinetry since 1980. As the owner of the company I'm hands-on and involved in every project I do. I listen to all of my clients in detail and cater each project to their specific needs
- Business Description:We are a local family business serving the Portland Metro area with over 18 years experience. Our priority is quality work in a timely fashion and satisfied customers. We like to build long and lasting relationships with our customers and strive for repeat business. Oregon CCB#: 21827Recent Review:Adrian was very prompt in inspecting the site and making a quote; very professional. Our steps had many angles and he took his time and came up with a mid-price quote and stuck to that price the whole time. He was middle of the road on price but did a superior, great job in a very timely manner. He is conscientious and explained what he would do. He even had to come out to the site two times after the initial quote to get the angles correct (he welded on site) and then to do the installation after the railing was powder coated. We are very pleased with the result and would highly recommend Adrian's Ironworks (and Adrian) for any iron work you may needrandie r.
- Business Description:LICENSE: CCB #166564. ADDITIONAL EMAILS: INFO@RUEBENCORTEZINTERIORS.COM, RUEBEN@RUEBENCORTEZINTERIORS.COM.Recent Review:He responded very quickly (within 24 hrs) to a request for a quote. Important as my house is for sale and needed to look good ASAP after my plumbing repair. He scheduled right away to do the work, returned when he said he would, was punctual (early). Did the repairs efficiently and with good workmanship. Manner was friendly, courteous, and professional. Highly recommended! His price was higher than another quote but professionalism, convenience, and peace of mind well worth the differencetanya k.
- Business Description:John Dom & Rich serves as a leading Remodeling Firm in Oregon. -We're a team of fully-licensed professionals who tackle everything from large complex projects to smaller-scale jobs. Our results aren't just about what the finished project looks like; The cosmetic appeal is always coupled with quality, integrity, and award-winning serviceRecent Review:I was moving out of a home in Keizer and needed repairs done to meet the demands of the buyers. My realtor recommended John, Dom, and Rich for the work so I had them give a bid. They were reasonably priced so we hired them. I’m glad we went with them. Ricardo was a pleasure to work with and his crew were friendly, talented, and respectful. Ricardo and his crew got the work done well and in a timely manner. I would definitely work with this company againBrad A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Find door installers in
- King City
- Oak Grove
- West Linn
- Oregon City
- Happy Valley
door installers in Lake Oswego
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J HOME RENOVATION19699 SW WRIGHT ST
- A and H Builders Inc6077 NE Alder St
- A Better Carpenter LLC12935 SW Butner Rd
- A Cut Above Exteriors18151 SW Boones Ferry Rd
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A New Image Exteriors9575 SW 90th Ave
- A New View Windows & Doors41603 NE Ira Jones Rd
- A&R Handyman Services10025 SE 65th Ave
- A-1 Glass & Mirror5465 SW Western Ave # J
- A-BELL IRONWORKS209 SE WESTRIDGE BLVD
- A-Simmons Garage Door Co16187 SE Evelyn St
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- A.C.T. Builders, LLC.210 Stanford DR
- A2Z Building and Maintenance, IncP.O. Box 1500
- A7 Construction and Deconstruction Services, LLC
- AA Carpentry LLC3101B SW 1st Ave
- ABSOLUTE PAINTING & POWER WASHING3631 NE John Olsen Ave
- Accurate Window & Door Inc3347 N Lombard St
- Ace Handyman Services7350 SW Landmark Ln
- Action Carpentry13665 McKee School Rd NE
- Adapt Design LLC11525 SW Diane Place
- ADMIRABLE CONSTRUCTION12770 SE RIVER RD
- Adrians Iron Works, LLC13262 S Spangler Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Advanced Construction & Repair LLC14758 SW 79th Ave
- Advanced WoodcraftPO Box 388 / 25650 SE Talons Road
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Aero Lock & Safe, Inc3302 Portland Road
- AFC Inc16312 SE Stephens Street
- Affordable Home RemodelingPO Box 1305
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- Aira Screens of Portland1102 N Springbrook Rd #101
- AK Interiors llcPO Box 3400
- Al Semrani's Custom Interiors LLC3208 SE 27th Street
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- All About Deck & More LLC1208 Hillsdale Dr
- All About Doors8900 SW Burnham St F-11
- All American Land Maintenance And Handyman785 Charles Ave S
- All Building Construction LLC.P.O. Box 304
- All Day Projects2905 SE Oak Grove Blvd #2
- ALL PHASE REMODELING INC61225 Barger Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- ALL PRO PAINTING CO1421 SE EASTWOOD CT
- All Season WindowsPO Box 6799
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- All Service GlassPo box 2149
- ALL SERVICE PAINTINGPO BOX 90666
- All Surface Cleaning Company9388 SW Tigard St.
- All Value ConstructionPO Box 1048
- All Wood RestorationPO Box 66
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- Allain construction co17306 nw Elaine ct
- Allen Louis Warner4230 SE King Rd #191
- Alliance Overhead DoorsP.O. Box 970501
- Aloha Glass18980 SW Alexander St
- Alpha Construction & Repair2620 SW 211th Ct
- Alpha Energy Savers14548 SE 172nd Ave
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- AMC CONSTRUCTION10026 SE RAMONA
- AMERICAN WINDOW CO6215 NE Brazee St
- Americhoice Contractors LLC6614 SE 74TH AVE
- ANDERSON & CASE REMODELING INCPO BOX 1731
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- ANDERSON DOOR & WINDOW MECHANICS INC9310 SW CAPITOL HWY
- Anderson Woodworks6007 NE 100th Ave
- Anmar Construction LLC2320 NE Sheridan Dr.
- Area LLC6126 sw hood Ave
- Ark Remodeling & Construction34928 Sykes Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- ARTISAN RENOVATIONS16205 NW BETHANY CT # 112
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- Atlantis Property Services1001 Murlark Ave NW
- ATLAS NW INC5910 SW MULTNOMAH BLVD
- Atterbury Brothers Construction14060 Canyon Ridge Cir
Oregon City, Oregon
- Avalon International Aluminum LLC21451 SW 108th Ave
- Avenues Outlet630 SE Belmont St
- A & J HOME RENOVATION
- B&C Industries36510 NW Long Rd
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- Baillie Construction & Remodeling, LLC5 Berwick Ct
- Balanced Energy Solutions2701 SE 14th Ave 110
- Bateman Construction4991 SW Nevada Ct
- Beez Garage Door Services16921 SE Tristin Ave
Happy Valley, Oregon
- before and after construction 2940 James Ct
Forest Grove, Oregon
- BERNARD PAINTING INCPO BOX 23608
- BEST OVERHEAD DOOR LLC20166 SW 112th Ave
- Betenbender Construction3129 SE 71st Ave
- Big Jim's Home Repair4630 SW 177th Ave
- Billy Gene Judge Company729 3rd St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- BINFORD CONSTRUCTION17313 SW SUGAR PLUM CT
- Birdsmouth Construction LLC1633 SE 55th
- BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.5277 NW Wickiup Way
- Black Oak Construction, LLC5375 Commercial St SE
- BLACK ROCK CARPENTRY LLC9300 SE 55th Ave
- BLUE VINE STUDIO6525 SE 92ND AVE
- Blueline ConstructionPO Box 220199
- Boxwell Design Build10940 SW Barnes Road 155
- BRAE-MAC CONSTRUCTION1724 19TH ST
West Linn, Oregon
- Breunig Construction Inc.14360 SE Haze Ct.
- B&C Industries