We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Ace Handyman Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2011

7350 SW Landmark Ln

Portland, OR 97224

We are happy to provide award winning handyman and home repair services from major remodeling projects to minor home maintenance and everything in between. Minor And Major Home Repairs Seasonal Home Repair Services Bathroom And Kitchen Upgrades Interior Repairs And Maintenance Exterior

11/15/2021

Johnnie T.

Robby Wilson and Cody from Ace Handyman Services in Tyler, Tx. are excellent workers.

Description of Work
siding put house and fireplace reframed and replaced siding

Category picture framing, siding, dryer vent cleaning

06/19/2021

Robin J.

I needed to have a damaged concrete-set post and mailbox removed and replaced with a new post and mailbox in the exact same location due to surrounding structural features and a property line. I feared the old post removal would be impossible to do, but installer Darrell Hill masterfully removed the post, and then he installed the new post and mailbox with great attention to detail and "level" precision. I was very impressed and grateful for Darrell's experience, skill, and quality workmanship at a fair price. I will be using the company again for future needs.

Description of Work
Mailbox and post removal and new installation

Category mailbox repair, dryer vent cleaning

02/09/2021

Sara G.

it has been over a month and bid has not come in.

Description of Work
Work not done yet. Requested only a bid.

Category drywall

01/04/2021

LOUIS H.

I was very happy with the person that did the work and the work they did. He was punctual and communicated well. We discussed options for the repair and decided on a more temporary fix to make it through winter, which was the right decision - good flexibility. Work was done quickly and well and I now have a sound front porch, work was done in a day, and the price was appropriate for the work done.

Description of Work
Repair of front porch decking in old (100+ years) house.

Category decks, handyman service, dryer vent cleaning

12/08/2020

Matt C.

I worked with Mike H. on two projects and I could not be happier. Mike is extremely knowledgeable and does fantastic work. I've used other handyman services in the past and the work Mike did was vastly better. I cannot recommend Ace enough. When you call request the services of Mike.

Description of Work
Painting, Water Damage, Siding

Category drywall, water damage restoration, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Great to hear you had a wonderful experience with Mike. We feel so lucky to have him on our team!

11/02/2020

Terry G.

The guy who showed up was not able to complete the work. He said the estimate was not done correctly and there was not enough time and he needed help. We agreed on a compromise to just have him paint the porch. He was nice, but the work I hired the firm to do was not completed.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of Trim abs Eaves

Category handyman service, home security systems, house painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry to hear your experience didn't meet yours (and ours expectations). This is definitely not the experience we want our clients to have. Melissa

09/23/2020

Pam C.

I didn't use the person from Ace Handyman

Description of Work
replacing a stairway bannister

Category home security systems

09/12/2020

Nancy D.

Great! We have an older home and accurately locating a stud for installing them and avoiding potential electrical issues was essential. We are very pleased with the work and the gentleman who did it.

Description of Work
Install window planter boxes.

Category home security systems, woodworking

So glad to hear that it all got taken care of!

08/05/2020

Derek B.

David showed up and was very polite and professional. took some basic actions and when that didnt work he took copius notes and pictures to research when he returned to his shop. Tthey got back to me with in a few days and let me know this project was outside of there scope of work and referred me to a qualified company.

Description of Work
panic bar door system repair

Category doors

Appreciate the review despite not being able to be of more assistance. We try to add value wherever we can. Thanks again.

08/01/2020

Grayson F.

Kory was prompt and knowledgeable in his initial visit to assess the work scope. We discussed options and he was able to suggest the best method to place an outlet to minimize the cost. When the work was done, the workers arrived on time and were able to complete within 4 hrs, and the result was great. Overall very happy with the job and will use them again instead of delaying projects with the hope that I will one day accomplish them on my own.

Description of Work
Toilet with bidet feature installation with electrical outlet

Category handyman service

Hope you and the new addition to the family are doing great. Appreciate the review.

07/22/2020

PAUL W.

very well. I provided the material and vendor provided the labor.

Description of Work
front steps to porch rebuilt after 42 years

Category decks, home security systems

07/14/2020

James S.

Handyman David Jones did an outstanding job!

Description of Work
repair of a door between the house and garage.

Category home security systems, woodworking, doors

Our professional craftsman are excellent and take pride in their work. We can please everyone, but our track record suggests we please a lot more than our competition.

07/08/2020

Jill E.

It went okay except the man took a while to go to Home Depot for supplies and return which jacked up our. price. And he had a difficult time putting on his booties so they weren't worn.

Description of Work
bathroom handles repair, dining chairs repair

Category handyman service

Our protocol is to always offer for the client to have materials on-site for installation purposes. In the absence of their willingness or desire to procure materials, we will do it for them and in the most efficient manner possible.

07/07/2020

Spencer L.

Great work, showed up promptly, super respectful and completed our small project in a couple of hours. Would highly recommend ace handyman services, Daryl was amazing.

Description of Work
Replaced broken kitchen tiles

Category ceramic tile

Darrell is amazing. He is usually our remodel specialist, but does a fantastic job on most every project he is involved with. We are happy to have him on staff. Glad we pleased you, please invite us back soon!

03/26/2020

Hal M.

Jordan did a fantastic job! He was pleasant, professional, timely, did a boatload of work for the time I hired him, and more then willing to provide me with information needed for future project. I will most certainly hire him to come back.

Description of Work
Fixed a small hole in the wall, repaired nail pops, repaired poor workmanship drywall patch, fixed crack in texture due to house settling and fixed inside door that was not fully shutting

Category drywall, handyman service, plastering, doors

Thank you for the review of our services and engaging our team to tackle another larger project remediating water damage. We greatly appreciate your trust in our company.

02/12/2020

Nancy K.

Excellent service. David arrived on time, completed the projects within a 2 hour window, and had time for extra service to the fence gate so it would open more easily. Courtney at the front desk and handyman David were a pleasure to work with. I'll definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Replace fluorescent T12 tube lighting in garage and repair fence gate

Category fencing, handyman service, lighting

Thank you client for trusting our team to take care of your home improvement needs. We earn our clients trust and often become their home ally for most any issue or REMODEL. See you again soon.

10/31/2019

JENNIE S.

Curt did a great job, would definitely hire again! Very competent and efficient

Description of Work
Install smoke alarms, change out doorknob hardware

Category handyman service

Thanks to you and all the happy Angie’s List customers for trusting our professionals for the past 9 years.

10/10/2019

Cynthia G.

David notified me ahead of time of his ETA, arrived on time, and worked very quickly and efficiently. He was done before the allotted time, and was still able to take care of a couple of things not on the initial list. Although 1 item could not be completed (installing a 5th ‘bedclaw’ support), David provided a well thought out recommendation regarding additional supplies that would be needed if I decide to have this project completed in the future.

Description of Work
I had a laundry list of items including repositioning / installing a towel rack, touch up painting around a high window in a room with vaulted ceilings, installing a wired-in smoke alarm, replacing the door/mirror on a medicine cabinet, etc.

Category handyman service

Another happy Angie’s List client. Our consistent customer care easily differentiates our service team. Helping you love your home.

09/10/2019

Greg W.

Job was done professionally and on time.

Description of Work
Replace a portion of window sill that had dry rot.

Category handyman service, replacement windows, woodworking

While strive for A's, we now know there was room improvement on this customer service opportunity and have already gone to work to improve just that.

09/08/2019

gary K.

New panels were purchased, cut, and nailed into place. Caulking sealed the new parts.

Description of Work
replace two damaged house siding panels

Category handyman service

We look forward to serving you again in near future. Thank you.

09/06/2019

Ric L.

Very well and quickly. I still had time left so I had him do some small fixes as well.

Description of Work
Work on the roof- replaced cover to exhaust fan.

Category handyman service

You summed up our business model very nicely. We are "Love Your Home" specialists!!

08/14/2019

Elisabeth F.

We got to Handyman Matters after being unable to find anyone willing or able to fix our broken window for a reasonable price. Courtney quoted their 4-hour minimum and offered to complete any other jobs that would fit in that time. They were very responsive via email even when I was slow to reply. I listed a few other things we needed and we got on the calendar for the following week. The window ended up being a bigger job than expected because the exterior storm window was difficult to remove. However, Kelly got it done, then unclogged a tub drain, installed a ceiling fan, removed a broken light fixture, and fixed a sticky gate. We got a huge value for our money and will definitely call again next time we have a list of projects.

Description of Work
We needed a window fixed, as well as other small jobs

Category electrician, fencing, glass repair, handyman service, plumbing

Thank you for the positive comments regarding our skilled professional craftsman. We aim to please in all facets of our business. The part we like best is your thoughts on the value proposition. Our research suggests our rates compare favorably to others, but our customer service and certainty of execution is far superior.

06/21/2019

Jennifer G.

David was on time, professional, and great to work with. His work was top-notch, better than I had anticipated! I don't typically write reviews but this job was so well done I wanted to write this one.

Description of Work
Extensive interior painting and installing carbon monoxide detectors.

Category interior painters

We are so thankful for your business and kind comments. Our staff works hard and hopes that ever client is as nice as you.

06/08/2019

Vanessa W.

Very professional, friendly, great customer service, punctual and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Remove old TV & wall mount; and install new TV and mount & drywall to repair hole in wall. Fixed bathroom door.

Category drywall, handyman service

Still working hard for all our clients and making more happy homeowners every day.

05/24/2019

Shane P.

I contracted Handyman Matters for several small repairs around my home. I'm please with 95% of the work but for two spots that should have been caulked in the shower. They did great with replacing the floor of the bathroom vanity, patching several holes in the drywall were speakers were installed. It's a small oversight that should not be held against them as the rest of their work was excellent.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous home repairs

Category drywall, handyman service, woodworking

Thank you for the great feedback. If there is anything to follow up on, just let us know and we'll address it immediately.